I wish I wish their was option to save the name as wall paper would be amazing please provide then it would be all stars
Decent Translator I give only 3 stars. Not due to bad app but this is a name translator not a name generator.
Like! Ah thanks this will do nicely for when im creating a new toon on WoW :p
Fun Love it, and use it often. Confused why sometimes I get the same elf name for different names, but maybe it's a translation thing
The Best I am a huge LOTR fan and this does not disappoint. It gives you your name in Elvish, Dwarvish, Shire reconning, Northern Manish (Adunaic), and the Black Speech! It also gives you your name in male and female terms four three of those mentioned. For instance: my brother's name in the Black Speech was Lugburz the Squeaker, while my sister was the bloody handed! Great app and even gives you examples of the Elvish language.
Middle earth name generator "YAWN" Tried my name and got a mouth full of gibberish. I tried my middle name and got the same letters! No matter what name I put in, there were only a few choices to pick from, and none made any sense. One thing that they did well was write each name in the characters own 'language.
* Hobbit names now in fun font
* Elf names now transcribed into Tengwar
* Selecting a transcribed Tengwar name brings up a new view of just that name, scale for easy copying onto a name badge
* Updates based upon user suggestions (Thanks, Hyarion!) and feedback - thank you, and keep it coming!
* Teilweise deutsche Lokalisierung hinzugefügt (Some German localization added)