The Best I am a huge LOTR fan and this does not disappoint. It gives you your name in Elvish, Dwarvish, Shire reconning, Northern Manish (Adunaic), and the Black Speech! It also gives you your name in male and female terms four three of those mentioned. For instance: my brother's name in the Black Speech was Lugburz the Squeaker, while my sister was the bloody handed! Great app and even gives you examples of the Elvish language.
Middle earth name generator "YAWN" Tried my name and got a mouth full of gibberish. I tried my middle name and got the same letters! No matter what name I put in, there were only a few choices to pick from, and none made any sense. One thing that they did well was write each name in the characters own 'language.
Failed app Sadly it looked cool but does not work at all, just shows the same shet no matter what you type in id give it 0 stars if i could
Fun Love it, and use it often. Confused why sometimes I get the same elf name for different names, but maybe it's a translation thing
So great. Even space bar makes a slightly different name so I added one till I got a name I liked :-D
BS You can put anything in and it will make up some random name. I put in #s and it came up with one. What's their name formula? There isn't one.
* Hobbit names now in fun font
* Elf names now transcribed into Tengwar
* Selecting a transcribed Tengwar name brings up a new view of just that name, scale for easy copying onto a name badge
* Updates based upon user suggestions (Thanks, Hyarion!) and feedback - thank you, and keep it coming!
* Teilweise deutsche Lokalisierung hinzugefügt (Some German localization added)
As the Middle Manager of Justice, train and manage superheroes to thwart crime!