The Best I am a huge LOTR fan and this does not disappoint. It gives you your name in Elvish, Dwarvish, Shire reconning, Northern Manish (Adunaic), and the Black Speech! It also gives you your name in male and female terms four three of those mentioned. For instance: my brother's name in the Black Speech was Lugburz the Squeaker, while my sister was the bloody handed! Great app and even gives you examples of the Elvish language.
Failed app Sadly it looked cool but does not work at all, just shows the same shet no matter what you type in id give it 0 stars if i could
Middle earth name generator "YAWN" Tried my name and got a mouth full of gibberish. I tried my middle name and got the same letters! No matter what name I put in, there were only a few choices to pick from, and none made any sense. One thing that they did well was write each name in the characters own 'language.
Fun Love it, and use it often. Confused why sometimes I get the same elf name for different names, but maybe it's a translation thing
The generator doesn't make your name look like any of the fonts described in the app. All the app is is a list of fonts ranging from Elven to Hobbit to dwarf to orc script. Such a disappointment.
Decent Translator I give only 3 stars. Not due to bad app but this is a name translator not a name generator.
* Hobbit names now in fun font
* Elf names now transcribed into Tengwar
* Selecting a transcribed Tengwar name brings up a new view of just that name, scale for easy copying onto a name badge
* Updates based upon user suggestions (Thanks, Hyarion!) and feedback - thank you, and keep it coming!
* Teilweise deutsche Lokalisierung hinzugefügt (Some German localization added)
Command Middle-earth's greatest champions and Orcs in an epic real-time RPG.