FestivalKnifte is an app developed by the webzine bierschinken.net.
This app escorts you in the festival jungle. Create your personal running order!
- all data available in offline use
- highlight or hide gigs
- take notes for the gigs
- show gig overlaps
- access as android notification even in lock screen
- finally in english translation (NEW!)
- view timetable chronological or in timeline (NEW!)
- save timeline as image (NEW!)
- import from clashfinder.com (NEW!)
In the app you can access timetables for various selected festivals. You can highlight gigs that are important for you or hide those you just don't care about. You can even take notes for the gigs, in advance or after the shows, just as you like. You get visual feedback if highlighted gigs overlap.
While the festival is running, you can get the timetable as notification which is also viewable on the lock screen. You can even be notified by sound or vibration if a highlighted gig is going to start soon.
We are not responsible for any content. The festival database from bierschinken.net is used for this app. It may be not always up to date, but we try to. Contact us if you want to report changes in the timetables or if you want to suggest additions to our festival list.
Additionally we support clashfinder.com, the worlds biggest database of festival timetables. You can import festivals from Clashfinder quite easily!
The following permissions of your device are used:
- Internet: for getting all the data
- Vibration: if you want to get notified if an upcoming gig starts
- Storage: get ringtone from storage; save timeline