It isn't possible to make a lag free mic on Android yet, but it's good enough for emergency use.
WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your computer. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition. It has nearly unnoticeable lag (*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi. With Mac, only Wifi is supported.
If you would better audio quality, please try "WO Mic Pro" which is its paid version.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at email@example.com.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
The pro version offers additional power and control. Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Network access - Required by Google AdMob and other advertising platforms.
Network state - Detect if there is an Internet connection available before trying to retrieve an ad.
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
- Text commenting: Crowd Members can send a 160-character text message seen only by the Presenter. Text commenting is easily enabled and disabled.
- Polling: Presenters can get a pulse on the crowd with a very simple polling feature. Presenters send a poll to the crowd and see the results in real-time.
- Always free for Crowd Members
- Help section with video guides
- Crowd Mics uses Wi-Fi, not the internet connection, so internet connection speed isn’t an issue.
- No data is used to participate with Crowd Mics.
- Presenters minimize “rogue” commenters by choosing a three-digit passcode for each event. Only those in the room get the passcode.
- Presenters and moderators have ultimate control
- Presenters can use a bluetooth receiver to allow Crowd Mics control while roaming around the room.
Where is the Mic?
- We are enabling the microphone on select devices and will continue to add devices as we confirm their performance.
Notes on using Crowd Mics:
- Both the Presenter and crowd members must be connected to the same wireless network.
- The Presenter’s device should have Do Not Disturb enabled while using Crowd Mics.
- Crowd Mics performs best on devices running Android 4.0 and newer.
Learn more: www.crowdmics.com
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to dictate your text
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction
• Enter emoji in any app (Android 4.4+)
• Cloud sync your history for better suggestions across your Android devices
• Works on all Android tablets and phones
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German (Germany and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Esperanto, Estonian, Galician (Spain), Georgian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer (Cambodia), Kyrgyz, Lao, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Serbian (Latinica), Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil (India and Singapore), Telagu, Thai, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.
New 'Premium' version is now available (just $1) and includes the much requested widget + auto reconnect after phone calls. Free version will continue to get bug fixes, but most new features will be targeted at the Premium version. Thanks for your support! (If you've donated in the past via PayPal just shoot me an email and I'll get you set up with a free copy of the premium version)
Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset. Please upgrade to Premium if you'd like to support development.
Requires Android 2.2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2.2) and CM7 RC1. Leave feedback and ask questions at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950472
- Widget (premium only)
- Auto restart after phone call (premium only)
- Customize your Android's color (premium only)
- Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting 'On.'
- In-app 'Media Volume' control. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
- Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
- Automatic turn on at app launch available via Menu-->Preferences. Note - if enabled your headset must be connected before running BTmono.
- ICS (Android 4.0) support including use of Holo theme
- Limited Skype support (if enabled after call is started). Please note - microphone routing is not possible on Samsung phones and may not be possible on GSM phones - sorry.
- Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking 'On'
- To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call. Microphone routing does not appear to be possible on Samsung phones (without some ugly hacks, at least) because of Samsung's efforts to prevent phone call recording. Microphone routing may also be impossible on GSM phones due to API limitations. Please don't rate the program lowly due to this - Skype support is not the point of this app!
- To reduce static, set the 'Media Volume' slider to max and reduce the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' via your phone/headset.
- This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2.2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on 2.2, do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to 2.2.1+). The bug has been fixed as of Android 2.2.1.
ATTENTION! Starting Android 5.x (Lollipop) applications can not answer incoming calls anymore (at least without rooting the device). For this reason Handsfree will not work on new devices or after upgrading the OS and I see no reason to further develop the app. Thanks everybody.
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
●Supports 25 multilingual keyboards!
-English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Iranian, Urdu, Hindi, Hebrew, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish
●Use the input trace function to find a typo easily!
-See which keys you have pressed, so you can find and correct typos quickly.
●Edit text more conveniently using multi-toolbar!
- You can edit more conveniently with the multi-toolbar's various functions.
● Supports one-hand mode!
- You can type conveniently using one hand with one-hand mode.
● Artificial Intelligence (AI) dictionary available!
When you write the first letter or the first word, a list of previously used words or sentences appears so that you can choose one from the list.
●A total of over 30 high-quality skins are available!
- Mint, Stylish black, iPhone style, Yellow star, Simple black, Brown, Dark gray, Blue gray, Baby pink, Lovely pink, Purple, Navy, Violet, Pink candy, Blue candy, Pallets, Cow pattern, Pink lady, Emerald beach, Scarlett fabric, Clockwork, Marshmallows, Simple gray, Blue, etc.
Enjoy using TS keyboard, supporting easier and more intuitive multilingual input and a variety of secondary tools (multi-toolbar).
* Supports 25 multilingual keyboards
* Input key tracking effect
- Drag toolbar: Move a word or a cursor back and forth or easily delete a word.
- Dictionary toolbar: Enter text in Korean or English more conveniently.
- Quick edit shortcut: Press the button on the left of the toolbar. A keyboard appears so that you can move cursor and edit the text.
*Artificial Intelligence (AI) auto input
*Skin selection: You can select a colorful skin (Mint, Stylish black, iPhone style, Yellow star, Simple black, Brown, Dark gray, Blue gray, Baby pink, Lovely pink, Purple, Navy, Violet, Pink candy, Blue candy, Pallets, Cow pattern, Pink lady, Emerald beach, Scarlett fabric, Clockwork, Marshmallows, Simple gray, Blue, etc.)
*Skin customization: You can set your picture as a keyboard background.
*Key reading: You can listen to a native speaker's pronunciation of the alphabet when pressing the relevant key.
*Voice recognition: You can enter text using your voice.
*Key height adjustment: You can adjust the height of the keys to suit you.
*Problem report: Have you experienced difficulties in reporting problems or asking for help? Now you can easily report any problems or ask for help via e-mail from Settings.
★ Supported Input Methods for Countries
- 17-key keyboard
- Chunjiin keyboard
- EZ Hangul keyboard
- Short vowel keyboard
- Chinese character conversion and character table conversion (How to input Chinese character: [大] → Enter ""대"" and press the 한자 key. Select a Chinese character from the candidate list.)
- 12-key input method
- Roman alphabet input method
- Pinyin input method
- Suangpin input method
★How to Install
- Settings -> Language & keyboard -> TS Keyboard -> (for Gingerbread 2.3 or earlier versions) Touch and hold notepad or input field, (Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 or later version) Pull the top bar down when the keyboard is displayed -> Select Input Method -> Select TS Keyboard
bayimg.com is an anonymous, uncensored photo sharing service by The Pirate Bay. Anonymity is provided by removing EXIF metadata like phone model and location, there is also no need for an account.
Chinese translation by bbs.goapk.com