• Simple and clear design for easy access to our most detailed and up-to-date information
• Search for locations (automatically added to your favourites), or use your current location
• Hourly forecasts with detailed information for the next 48 hrs (UK)
• Look further ahead with 3 hourly forecasts (UK and International)
• Tap each hour for extra detail including Pressure, Visibility and Humidity
• A day overview including Sunrise/Sunset times, UV, with Pollen and Pollution information for the UK
• Swipe vertically to view all your favourite locations
• Portrait and landscape modes
• Support for 7" and 10" tablets, including hourly temperature curve in landscape mode
• A variety of differently sized interactive home screen widgets, and in Android 4.2 a lock screen widget (widgets unavailable if app is moved to SD card)
• Share the weather forecast on Facebook, Twitter, email and more
• Share favourite locations with a friend via NFC
• Override the detected location, and select a nearby location instead
• Accessibility for users of TalkBack text to speech
• Designed and optimised for Android, and conforms to current Android design guidelines
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system. If you cannot see any widgets in your list of available widgets, in settings - manage applications, move BBC Weather from SD card to phone/tablet, and then restart your device.
• This app is currently not available for users in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. The BBC and Google are working to resolve this issue.
If you choose to enable the display of weather at your current location [menu/show current location], the app will provide you with weather information based upon your current location. Your precise location is kept on your device, and once the app has determined the location of the closest populated location for which weather information is available, your precise location is not accessed by the BBC. No other personal data relating to you (such as a username, email address or unique device identifier) is sent to the BBC - you can be assured of this, since the app does not request the "read phone status and identity" or "use accounts on the device" permissions. Your information is anonymous, nevertheless the BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy. You can choose to disable the display of weather at your current location [menu/show current location], and then the app will no longer automatically detect your current location.
For accurate weather around you may allow this app to detect your location.
Small App , No annoying pop up, Simple easy-That's All about this Weather Mobile app.
Disclaimer: All weather news are directly shown from the respective website. We have no affiliation with any website . We just help our user to find their favorite weather news website. If anyhow I violate copyright law beyond fair usage policy please mail me I will definitely make changes in this app to comply with all Law.
pressureNET is a network of crowdsourced weather sensors. We automatically collect atmospheric pressure measurements using barometers in new Android devices. We're sharing this live data with scientists and researchers to improve weather forecasting. Soon we'll provide you with a weather forecast based on everyone's live, shared data!
We're going to make new weather models using the data that pressureNET automatically collects - these models should produce forecasts that are significantly more accurate than any other method! Since the data is collected using smartphones, we can gather way more data about the atmosphere than ever before.
Until we make forecasts, pressureNET shows you the raw data. The pressure data is displayed in graphs so that you can see both your own data as well as other regions' graphed over time. We've just added animations as well, so you can watch storms moving across a region. pressureNET has been featured on BBC World Service, Wired Science, and MIT Technology Review (see below for links).
pressureNET supports all devices running Android 3.0+, though only tablets or phones with barometers will be able to contribute readings, see their pressure and use the widget.
Devices with barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, S5
Galaxy Note, 2, 3
Nexus 4, 5, 10
RAZR MAXX HD
Xiaomi MI-2, MI-3
HTC One (M8)
Nexus 5 users: There's a bug in Android that causes sensor failure: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=62938
- NEW: Watch your contribution statistics rise as you help science
- Widget to submit current weather conditions (for map and animations)
- Animations of current weather conditions based on your submitted data!
- Interactive Google Map showing locations and submitted barometer readings (note that locations visible on the map are slightly fudged to protect user privacy although accurate data is recorded)
- The map now includes weather graphics indicating current weather conditions, as submitted by you!
- Pressure drop/rise alerts: notifies you when your pressure starts to fall (indicating clouds/rain is coming) or rise (indicating good weather coming)
- Report the current conditions outside where you are - your data will show up on the map, in animations, and will help us validate our forecasts.
- My Data feature that shows your recent measurements graph and listing
- Export data you've submitted to a CSV file
- Settings to modify Auto-Submit options, change unit preferences, sharing preferences
- Widget to view your current barometer reading, submit readings, view pressure tendency
- Data cache management to see how many measurements are stored on your device.
- Sensors tab to view all atmosphere sensor data on your device (Barometer, Hygrometer, and Thermometer support)
- Search for locations to quickly view pressure trends all over the world
This project is fully open source to foster innovation. The core pressureNET code is contained in our SDK so that app developers can easily integrate pressureNET inside their own apps. Check it out and email us if you have questions! pressureNET code on GitHub:
pressureNET in the media:
BBC World Service: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014ypyj
Wired Science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/01/android-weather-prediction/
MIT Technology Review: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/510626/app-feeds-scientists-atmospheric-data-from-thousands-of-smartphones/
Keywords: pressureNET, pressure net, crowdsourcing, weather, barometer, sensor, hygrometer, forecast, barometer network
Bạn cần một phần mềm vừa có thong tin thời tiết, tin tức trong ngày và những chức năng giải trí cho một ngày mới?
Không cần tìm đâu xa, CoolVietApp hân hạnh giới thiệu đến mọi người dùng điện thoại Việt Nam phần mềm “Dự báo thời tiết Việt nam và thế giới – Weather News” của chúng tôi.
Ứng dụng sẽ bao gồm những tính năng như sau:
• Tin Thời Tiết và Khí Hậu chuyển biến trong 3 ngày
• Dự báo thời tiết hôm nay và ngày mai
• Công cụ để lưu lại thông tin thời tiết quan trọng vừa đọc
• Công cụ để lên lịch cho những công việc trong ngày
• Dự báo thời tiết khu vực miền Bắc
• Thời tiết Hà Nội, Lạng Sơn, Cao Bằng, Bắc Bó, Phú Thọ, Hòa Bình, Nam Định, Bắc Ninh, Bắc Giang, Sơn La, Hưng Yên, Yên Bái, Tuyên Quang, Lào Cai, Thái Nguyên, Hải Dương, Hải Phòng, Vịnh Bắc Bộ, Ninh Bình…
• Dự báo thời tiết khu vực miền Trung
• Dự báo thời tiết Đà Nẵng, Huế, Nghệ An, Đà Lạt, Vinh, Thanh Hóa và các tỉnh khác
• Giải trí với tách cà phê và đọc dụ báo thời tiết cùng âm nhạc
• Trò chơi để giái trí và luyện trí não
• Dự Báo Thời Tiết các tỉnh miền Nam - Dự báo thời tiết Hồ Chí Minh tphcm, và các tỉnh lân cận
• Tin Giao Thông
• Tin Tức nóng hổi trong ngày
• Công cụ giúp bạn scan bài báo bạn thích và chuyển thành file PDF để đọc sau
• Công cụ để chụp hình và chia sẻ với mọi - Rất hữu ích nếu bạn muốn chia sẻ thông tin nào nhanh chóng trên facebook hay email.
• Lưu lại những chuyển biến của thời tiết và khí hậu qua âm thanh
• Tin tức mới hằng ngày đến từ vietnamnet
• Cập nhật với những app mới nhất của chúng tôi
• Tin thời tiết của các thành phố lớn trên thế giới
• Đọc tin thế giới ở đây - Great and trusted News source
• Most world popular news page in Vietnam - Yahoo News
• Học Tiếng Anh qua Báo
• Mỗi ngày một từ
• Và nhiều nhiều nữa sẽ được cập nhật trong thời gian sớm nhất…
Nhóm chúng tôi làm phần mềm này để giúp mọi người truy cập tin tức thời sự và giải trí nhanh chóng từ chiếc điện thoại của bạn. Hãy bấm INSTALL để tải ngay và chia sẻ với mọi người nếu các bạn thích ứng dụng này của chúng tôi.
Chân thành cảm ơn. Chúc các bạn một ngày thật vui và an lành!
Cool Viet App Team
* Lưu ý: một vài chức năng cần kết nối mạng nên các bạn nhớ bật mạng không dây để tận hưởng đầy đủ nhất nhé. Nếu trang chậm tải thì có thể do máy chủ hoặc mạng chậm, các bạn chịu khó chờ một tí. Vì kết nối mạng nên nhiều khi các bạn sẽ mất phí hòa mạng chứ phần mềm không hề tính bất kì phí nào
You need to find the application to track weather forecast from your phone quickly?
You need a software not just weather information, news of the day but also the entertainment function for a new good day?
Look no further, CoolVietApp pleasure to introduce to the Vietnamese people use the phone software "Du bao thoi tiet - Weather News".
Applications will include the following features:
• Climate and weather changes in 3 days
• Weather forecast for today and tomorrow
• Tools to save the important weather information was read
• Tools to schedule the work day
• Weather forecast for northern areas
• Weather forecast for central region
• Weather Report the southern provinces - Weather forecast for Ho Chi Minh City, and the neighbouring provinces.
• Traffic News
• Breaking news of the day
• Tools to help you scan the paper you like and convert PDF to read later
• A tool for capturing and sharing with all - Very useful if you want to share information quickly on Facebook or email.
And many other features will be added soon.
Our team built this application to help people access information and entertainment media from your phone fast and quickly. Click INSTALL to download now and share with others if you like our app to support us!
Wish a fun and blessing day!
Cool Viet App Team
* Legal Disclaimer: Any content, including but not limited to, images, text, sound bytes, phrases, logos, names, titles, not owned by CoolVietApps belongs to their respected owners. For Personal User Only*
Hourly detailed forecast for today and tomorrow, detailed forecast every 3 hours during the rest of the week as well as a prediction for the next week.
Very complete and easy to use application.
Multiple weather variables are available:
- Prediction symbol
- Maximum temperatures, daily minimum and hourly current temperature and wind chill.
- Wind speed and direction, including maximum gusts.
- Expected rain.
- Snow line.
- Relative humidity.
It also provides additional relevant information as the sunrise/sunset and moon phase (including the moonrise/moonset and lighting rate)
You can also check our animated prediction maps that provide precipitations, temperature, pressure, snow, etc.. besides from multiple satellite images.
And you can also view a nationwide map of weather risk alerts easily interpretable according to severity.
In addition, you can add a weather widget to see your city forecast to five days directly on your device screen, with optional time and weather forecasting widget.
This application is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
The classic weather forecast instrument is now available on ALL Android devices!
Vintage Barometer uses up-to-the-minute data from World Weather Online to create an authentic antique barometer experience. Watch as the pressure rises and falls to gauge what weather is on its way. If the pressure is rising, the weather should be improving - if it's falling you might want to find your umbrella.
Giovanni Grigioni was one of the great makers of barometers in the Victorian era, a tradition upheld by three generations of the Grigioni family. Vintage Barometer was created by Giovanni's great-great-grandson, so it seemed only right to revive this classic barometer marque for the 21st century. The barometer dial is in the aneroid style, set on a background of dark red mahogany, with a brass boilerplate featuring the manufacturer's details, and a marquetry motif including the Tyrell electric sheep logo.
If you've been eyeing up the new generation of smartphones and tablets with built-in barometers (Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3 (SGS3), Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom and Sony Ericsson Active, etc) fear not! You too can have a barometer in your current Android device: at a fraction of the price of a new phone ;)
How to use Vintage Barometer
By checking Vintage Barometer on a daily basis, you can predict the weather with some accuracy. The barometer gives a reading of atmospheric pressure; by observing how the pressure changes over time, it is possible to build up your own weather forecast. The text on the dial of a barometer (rain, changeable, sunny and so on) only gives a generalisation and is mostly decorative.
~ rising pressure means more settled and clear weather is on its way.
~ falling pressure means less settled, cloudier weather is coming, with the possibility of rain.
The rate at which the pressure is rising or falling is also important:
~ if the pressure rises gradually over a period of time (1-5 mb per day for a week or so) this is an indication of a long period of settled clear weather to come.
~ if the pressure falls slowly, a long period of unsettled, changeable weather can be expected.
~ if the barometer falls very quickly (10 - 20mb in a few hours), there is a storm on the way. Strong winds and rain should be expected.
~ rapidly rising pressure means improving conditions and clearing skies.
As Admiral Fitzroy (famous meteorologist and Captain of The Beagle during Darwin's voyage, who pioneered modern weather forecasting techniques) said, “long foretold, long last; short notice, soon past”. If you happen to be a fan of the BBC Shipping Forecast, you will now be able to understand why you hear things like “1028, rising slowly”.
1. Pay with IAP
2. Get it for free through Getjar Golds
Classic Live Wallpaper displays dynamic backgrounds for 7+ weather conditions: sunny, rainy, snowy, thunder, cloudy, overcast, foggy, etc.
GO Weather EX - To Be Your Best Weather Prophet Forever!
◆How to apply the theme?
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Weather EX
2. Open the GO Weather EX->Press the menu->Click the"Settings"-> Click the "Theme settings"->Click the "Installed" Tab
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Background" and click to apply it.
Winter sport news are from BBC Sport, Eurosport, First Track Online Magazine, Igluski, Powder Mag, Skieur.com, SkiMag, Ski Trax, Snowboard Club Uk, SnowSurf.com, Telemark Skier, and UnofficialNetworks.com.
More from developer
bayimg.com is an anonymous, uncensored photo sharing service by The Pirate Bay. Anonymity is provided by removing EXIF metadata like phone model and location, there is also no need for an account.
Chinese translation by bbs.goapk.com