· Free to download
· 5- day forecasts for over 5,000 UK locations
· Push notifications for UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your chosen regions
· Text and maps detailing UK National Severe Weather Warnings
· Hourly UK location forecasts for first two days
· Three-hourly UK forecasts for days 3-5
· Three-hourly daily forecasts for numerous international locations
· Save up to 10 favourite UK or international locations
· Regularly updated with the latest forecast and warning information
· Social media sharing so you can share forecasts with friends and family
- UV forecast maps
- Probability of precipitation
- Temperature and Feels like temperature
- Sunrise and sunset
- Wind speed and direction
Please note the map layers will work best over 3G or WiFi.
This popular app won Best App 2012 at the Sparkies 2013 Awards, has achieved AQuA (App Quality Alliance) standard and has been nominated for a number of industry awards.
This app does not support landscape view, and whilst it may work on some tablets it has not been built to support tablet use.
This app is ad-supported. In response to customer feedback users can remove advertising for the cost of £1.99 through an in-app purchase.
If you decide to do so we hope that you will be happy with your in-app purchase, however if for some reason the advertising removal isn't working we are happy to offer a refund. We do not provide refunds under any other circumstances. All refunds are restricted to the operator's standard terms and conditions.
If you have purchased advertising removal in a previous version please select the ‘Restore Ad Removal’ button in the ‘Information’ section of the app.
Please check our website www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information about our services and application updates.
We appreciate your feedback, to do so please contact the Met Office at email@example.com
All information is displayed using the very latest Met Office Data on your phone or tablet.
Forecast information is displayed in tabulated form for your local town or city and is also shown with any current Weather Warnings on real MetOffice maps covering both your region and the whole UK.
In addition, your favourite towns or regions can be saved in a readily available list to quickly access the Maps, Weather Warnings or Weather Data most important to you, while you are also alerted with Weather Warnings from your current location on your phone’s notification bar.
Easy access to the Met Office’s Rain Radar, Visible cloud and Infrared cloud overlays over google maps is also provided.
Detailed features (*):
- Weather forecast widget for your home screen.
- Detailed 5 day hourly forecast from hundreds of locations throughout the UK.
- Track rain with last hours radar observation with 15min/5km precision.
- Rainfall, Visible cloud, temperature, atlantic map overlays forecast projected onto Google Maps.
- Several map forecasts including weather, wind, temperature, rainfall and pressure... all navigable in scale from regional up to the whole UK.
- Met Office Severe Weather Warnings, information and notifications.
Please take note that this application shows data from the Met Office in the United Kingdom, however the author of this software has no affiliation with the Met Office and therefore it is not presented as an official application of the MetOffice.
If you have any problems with this application or have a good idea on how to improve it, then please don’t hesitate to contact me. Your ideas and problems are very important to me as it’s my intention to keep UK Weather as ‘the’ premium, one stop weather App for your Android device here in the UK. You can leave feedback via http://ukweather.uservoice.com or by email from the “About” tab. Leaving feedback and comments is fast and easy, especially when using your Gmail or Facebook account and will ensure UK Weather will always serve your purposes to the best of my abilities.
Finally, if you do have a problem, PLEASE don’t just use the voting system in isolation… PLEASE also report your problems via http://ukweather.uservoice.com or by email from the “About” tab. By only voting I can't contact you to get all the information I’ll need to effectively solve your problem.
(*) While the free version is completely functional in terms of forecast data, some advanced features require the Premium version.
• Simple and clear design for easy access to our most detailed and up-to-date information
• Search for locations (automatically added to your favourites), or use your current location
• See any Met Office severe weather warnings issued at your location
• Hourly forecasts with detailed information for the next 48 hrs (UK)
• Look further ahead with 3 hourly forecasts (UK and International)
• See most likely high and low temperatures, and temperature ranges, for days 6-10
• Tap each hour for extra detail including Pressure, Visibility and Humidity
• A day overview including Sunrise/Sunset times, UV, with Pollen and Pollution information for the UK
• Swipe vertically to view all your favourite locations
• Portrait and landscape modes
• Support for 7" and 10" tablets, including hourly temperature curve in landscape mode
• A variety of differently sized interactive home screen widgets, and in Android 4.2 a lock screen widget (widgets unavailable if app is moved to SD card)
• Share the weather forecast on Facebook, Twitter, email and more
• Share favourite locations with a friend via NFC
• Override the detected location, and select a nearby location instead
• Accessibility for users of TalkBack text to speech
• Designed and optimised for Android, and conforms to current Android design guidelines
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system. If you cannot see any widgets in your list of available widgets, in settings - manage applications, move BBC Weather from SD card to phone/tablet, and then restart your device.
• This app is currently not available for users in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. The BBC and Google are working to resolve this issue.
If you choose to enable the display of weather at your current location [menu/show current location], the app will provide you with weather information based upon your current location. Your precise location is kept on your device, and once the app has determined the location of the closest populated location for which weather information is available, your precise location is not accessed by the BBC. No other personal data relating to you (such as a username, email address or unique device identifier) is sent to the BBC - you can be assured of this, since the app does not request the "read phone status and identity" or "use accounts on the device" permissions. Your information is anonymous, nevertheless the BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy. You can choose to disable the display of weather at your current location [menu/show current location], and then the app will no longer automatically detect your current location.
Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain (*)
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature (*)
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* Charts and graphs to visualize your weather data
* Overview of mountain area risk (detail available in paid version)
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 2 different sizes (*)
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
(*) Some limitations apply. Additional functionality and services available in paid version
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at 10 different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future (only one time step available in the free version). Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
High level risk information is available for Brecon Beacons, East Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia, West Highland and Yorkshire Dales mountain areas. Upgrade to the paid version to access the detailed forecast for these regions.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is ad supported. Upgrade to the premium version to get access to premium version only widgets, access to all available charts, access to detailed mountain forecasts and the ability to view past and future radar and chart forecasts on the maps view.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Clouds, rain, lightning, temperatures.
Current weather and forecasts.
Free for all.
What will the weather be like? Cloudy or sunny? Rain or snow? How warm is it? Will it get stormy?
WeatherMaps provides an easy answer to all these questions with a rain radar, satellite image and storm info on one map.
WeatherMaps offers you these advantages:
- Data updates every 15 minutes
- Loop 1 hour back and 1 hour forward
- 24 hour forecast
- Various zoom levels
- Location detection
- Automatic updates
WeatherMaps Premium is available if you want to zoom in even closer. WeatherMaps Premium lets you track clouds, rain and storms even more precisely.
WeatherMaps Premium offers you these advantages:
- Zoom in even closer
- 1.25 miles resolution
- Data updates every 5 mins instead of every 15 mins
- No ads
- Can be used on up to 5 devices
WeatherMaps Premium can be activated in the app.
No automatic extension. No subscription.
WeatherMaps Premium is free for WetterOnline Premium members.
We created the app for you!
That's why we'd love to hear your comments and suggestions. Please email us at:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your WetterOnline Team.
- warns for any type of precipitation, may it be rain, snow or hail
- warning as notification, vibration and/or sound
- precipitation map view
- widgets in different sizes and themes
For the latest news follow us on Twitter: @rainalarm
The data used originates from governmental weather services. Works in the USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam), Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Argentina, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Finland, Norway, Iceland, the Netherlands, Spain (including the Balearic and the Canary Islands), Slovenia, Croatia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia.
If your device did not include Google Maps and you have installed it in a non-intended way, the app might not work. Please use instead Rain Alarm OSM, which does not require Google Maps.
There is also a paid version of the app named "Rain Alarm Pro" with the following enhancements:
- No advertisement
- Many customizable settings, like update interval, search radius, animation interval
- Customizable alarm conditions and notifiers (notification, LED, sounds, speech output, vibration patterns)
- More widget themes
- Support for Android Wear and Sony SmartWatch 1 + 2
Photos/Media/Files - cache will be stored on external memory to save space on internal memory
Wi-Fi connection information - check if there is connectivity
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - Pro version: optionally activate Wi-Fi when no other connectivity
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
- Flash TV / Video weather presented by experts three times a day
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
- Humidity and pressure
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Content delivered by MeteoNews
Whether you’re a storm tracker or planning for the school day, The Weather Channel app brings the most useful, hyper-localized forecasts, radar maps, conditions, and alerts directly to you.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW.
-- Forecasts: Choose hourly, 36-hour, 10-day and weekend forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
-- Current Weather Conditions: More than temperatures, get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
-- Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
-- Customizable push alerts
-- Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with NWS notifications of severe weather, and know the moment tornado and severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
-- Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with national weather news updates.
-- Rain Alerts: Avoid getting surprised by the rain with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
-- Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you. We’ve got your back, if not the tissues.
To configure your alerts, go to the settings menu and select sign-up.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
-- Hurricane Tracking: Follow the path of tropical storms and hurricanes, and see their projected paths.
-- Social Weather: Take pictures and share the amazing weather you experience, plus report it directly to us. Your reports help others track approaching weather. Geeky? Yes, and proud.
-- 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
-- Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4. You’re welcome.
-- Seasonal Tools: Our pollen counts, airport delays module, and beach & boat planner help you keep your plans in harmony with the day’s weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
-- Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up-to-date.
-- Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
-- Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
-- Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions. Did you notice?
-- Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel. After all, #ItsAmazingOutThere
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
The application features the following:
- Many widgets in different sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and 5x2)
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Moon information and 30 day moon phase calendar
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for up to 10 different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests by e-mail.
Rainy Days shows you weather radar doppler images from buienradar, meteox, vaderradar, eumetsat and nws using Google Maps. You can zoom in, pan and search for locations.
Be your own weather man with Rainy Days: see how storms are moving to see if they are heading for you.
Coverage: Europe, Iceland, Scandinavia, USA incl Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Africa, Australia
Note: shows rain (radar reflectivity), not clouds!
If something is not working on your device, please send me an email, adding a comment doesn't give me enough information to fix any bugs!
Join the Rainy Days Beta community on Google Plus to try out the latest updates before they go out: https://plus.google.com/communities/104490717855236434740
Permissions that you are prompted for:
* Photos/Media/Files - for storing map data on external storage
* Location - To show your location on the map
* In-app purchases - for upgrading without advertisements if you like
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
Hourly detailed forecast for today and tomorrow, detailed forecast every 3 hours during the rest of the week as well as a prediction for the next week.
Very complete and easy application.
Multiple weather variables are available:
- Prediction symbol
- Maximum temperatures, daily minimum and hourly current temperature and wind chill.
- Wind speed and direction, including maximum gusts.
- Expected rain.
- Snow line.
- Relative humidity.
It also provides additional relevant information as the sunrise/sunset and moon phase (including the moonrise/moonset and lighting rate)
You can also check our animated prediction maps that provide precipitations, temperature, pressure, snow, etc.. besides from multiple satellite images and rain radar.
And you can also view a nationwide map of weather risk alerts easily interpretable according to risk level.
In addition, you can add a weather widget to see your city forecast to five days directly on your device screen, with optional time and weather forecasting widget.
This application is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
"Heavy rain starting in 4 minutes, for the next 35 minutes".
Arcus uses the new Forecast.io API to get the most accurate, and most current weather information.
"Forecast.io is backed by a wide range of data sources, which are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible for a given location."
***** Included in AppStorms 10 Beautiful Weather Apps *****
"Arcus Weather’s style is simple, sleek and monochromatic. Temperature and rain are the main areas of focus in Arcus Weather, and the combination of simple icons and clear, text-based information makes for both a highly practical, and visually appealing design."
- Material Design
- Homescreen widget with customizable data points
- Fully usable without location services
- Notification Bar Weather
- Severe weather alerts
- Vibrate for precipitation
- Works great with Android Wear!
Pro Features available via In-App Purchases:
- No Ads
- Up to 10 Custom Locations (free version - 2)
- Widget Interval Options (free version ~ 4 hours)
- Touch to refresh from widget
- This is not an official port from the Dark Sky company. Please visit http://forecast.io for the official web version.
- Based on the concept and implementation of the service, this app works best with GPS enabled, or latitude/longitude for a particular location.
- Please note that 'up to the minute' weather conditions are only available in certain countries.
Questions, comments and suggestions? follow @arcusweather
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
bayimg.com is an anonymous, uncensored photo sharing service by The Pirate Bay. Anonymity is provided by removing EXIF metadata like phone model and location, there is also no need for an account.
Chinese translation by bbs.goapk.com