• Simple and clear design for easy access to our most detailed and up-to-date information
• Search for locations (automatically added to your favourites), or use your current location
• Hourly forecasts with detailed information for the next 48 hrs (UK)
• Look further ahead with 3 hourly forecasts (UK and International)
• Tap each hour for extra detail including Pressure, Visibility and Humidity
• A day overview including Sunrise/Sunset times, UV, with Pollen and Pollution information for the UK
• Swipe vertically to view all your favourite locations
• Portrait and landscape modes
• Support for 7" and 10" tablets, including hourly temperature curve in landscape mode
• A variety of differently sized interactive home screen widgets, and in Android 4.2 a lock screen widget (widgets unavailable if app is moved to SD card)
• Share the weather forecast on Facebook, Twitter, email and more
• Share favourite locations with a friend via NFC
• Override the detected location, and select a nearby location instead
• Accessibility for users of TalkBack text to speech
• Designed and optimised for Android, and conforms to current Android design guidelines
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system. If you cannot see any widgets in your list of available widgets, in settings - manage applications, move BBC Weather from SD card to phone/tablet, and then restart your device.
• This app is currently not available for users in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. The BBC and Google are working to resolve this issue.
If you choose to enable the display of weather at your current location [menu/show current location], the app will provide you with weather information based upon your current location. Your precise location is kept on your device, and once the app has determined the location of the closest populated location for which weather information is available, your precise location is not accessed by the BBC. No other personal data relating to you (such as a username, email address or unique device identifier) is sent to the BBC - you can be assured of this, since the app does not request the "read phone status and identity" or "use accounts on the device" permissions. Your information is anonymous, nevertheless the BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy. You can choose to disable the display of weather at your current location [menu/show current location], and then the app will no longer automatically detect your current location.
For accurate weather around you may allow this app to detect your location.
Small App , No annoying pop up, Simple easy-That's All about this Weather Mobile app.
Disclaimer: All weather news are directly shown from the respective website. We have no affiliation with any website . We just help our user to find their favorite weather news website. If anyhow I violate copyright law beyond fair usage policy please mail me I will definitely make changes in this app to comply with all Law.
Bạn cần một phần mềm vừa có thong tin thời tiết, tin tức trong ngày và những chức năng giải trí cho một ngày mới?
Không cần tìm đâu xa, CoolVietApp hân hạnh giới thiệu đến mọi người dùng điện thoại Việt Nam phần mềm “Dự báo thời tiết Việt nam và thế giới – Weather News” của chúng tôi.
Ứng dụng sẽ bao gồm những tính năng như sau:
• Tin Thời Tiết và Khí Hậu chuyển biến trong 3 ngày
• Dự báo thời tiết hôm nay và ngày mai
• Công cụ để lưu lại thông tin thời tiết quan trọng vừa đọc
• Công cụ để lên lịch cho những công việc trong ngày
• Dự báo thời tiết khu vực miền Bắc
• Thời tiết Hà Nội, Lạng Sơn, Cao Bằng, Bắc Bó, Phú Thọ, Hòa Bình, Nam Định, Bắc Ninh, Bắc Giang, Sơn La, Hưng Yên, Yên Bái, Tuyên Quang, Lào Cai, Thái Nguyên, Hải Dương, Hải Phòng, Vịnh Bắc Bộ, Ninh Bình…
• Dự báo thời tiết khu vực miền Trung
• Dự báo thời tiết Đà Nẵng, Huế, Nghệ An, Đà Lạt, Vinh, Thanh Hóa và các tỉnh khác
• Giải trí với tách cà phê và đọc dụ báo thời tiết cùng âm nhạc
• Trò chơi để giái trí và luyện trí não
• Dự Báo Thời Tiết các tỉnh miền Nam - Dự báo thời tiết Hồ Chí Minh tphcm, và các tỉnh lân cận
• Tin Giao Thông
• Tin Tức nóng hổi trong ngày
• Công cụ giúp bạn scan bài báo bạn thích và chuyển thành file PDF để đọc sau
• Công cụ để chụp hình và chia sẻ với mọi - Rất hữu ích nếu bạn muốn chia sẻ thông tin nào nhanh chóng trên facebook hay email.
• Lưu lại những chuyển biến của thời tiết và khí hậu qua âm thanh
• Tin tức mới hằng ngày đến từ vietnamnet
• Cập nhật với những app mới nhất của chúng tôi
• Tin thời tiết của các thành phố lớn trên thế giới
• Đọc tin thế giới ở đây - Great and trusted News source
• Most world popular news page in Vietnam - Yahoo News
• Học Tiếng Anh qua Báo
• Mỗi ngày một từ
• Và nhiều nhiều nữa sẽ được cập nhật trong thời gian sớm nhất…
Nhóm chúng tôi làm phần mềm này để giúp mọi người truy cập tin tức thời sự và giải trí nhanh chóng từ chiếc điện thoại của bạn. Hãy bấm INSTALL để tải ngay và chia sẻ với mọi người nếu các bạn thích ứng dụng này của chúng tôi.
Chân thành cảm ơn. Chúc các bạn một ngày thật vui và an lành!
Cool Viet App Team
* Lưu ý: một vài chức năng cần kết nối mạng nên các bạn nhớ bật mạng không dây để tận hưởng đầy đủ nhất nhé. Nếu trang chậm tải thì có thể do máy chủ hoặc mạng chậm, các bạn chịu khó chờ một tí. Vì kết nối mạng nên nhiều khi các bạn sẽ mất phí hòa mạng chứ phần mềm không hề tính bất kì phí nào
You need to find the application to track weather forecast from your phone quickly?
You need a software not just weather information, news of the day but also the entertainment function for a new good day?
Look no further, CoolVietApp pleasure to introduce to the Vietnamese people use the phone software "Du bao thoi tiet - Weather News".
Applications will include the following features:
• Climate and weather changes in 3 days
• Weather forecast for today and tomorrow
• Tools to save the important weather information was read
• Tools to schedule the work day
• Weather forecast for northern areas
• Weather forecast for central region
• Weather Report the southern provinces - Weather forecast for Ho Chi Minh City, and the neighbouring provinces.
• Traffic News
• Breaking news of the day
• Tools to help you scan the paper you like and convert PDF to read later
• A tool for capturing and sharing with all - Very useful if you want to share information quickly on Facebook or email.
And many other features will be added soon.
Our team built this application to help people access information and entertainment media from your phone fast and quickly. Click INSTALL to download now and share with others if you like our app to support us!
Wish a fun and blessing day!
Cool Viet App Team
* Legal Disclaimer: Any content, including but not limited to, images, text, sound bytes, phrases, logos, names, titles, not owned by CoolVietApps belongs to their respected owners. For Personal User Only*
The classic weather forecast instrument is now available on ALL Android devices!
Vintage Barometer uses up-to-the-minute data from World Weather Online to create an authentic antique barometer experience. Watch as the pressure rises and falls to gauge what weather is on its way. If the pressure is rising, the weather should be improving - if it's falling you might want to find your umbrella.
Giovanni Grigioni was one of the great makers of barometers in the Victorian era, a tradition upheld by three generations of the Grigioni family. Vintage Barometer was created by Giovanni's great-great-grandson, so it seemed only right to revive this classic barometer marque for the 21st century. The barometer dial is in the aneroid style, set on a background of dark red mahogany, with a brass boilerplate featuring the manufacturer's details, and a marquetry motif including the Tyrell electric sheep logo.
If you've been eyeing up the new generation of smartphones and tablets with built-in barometers (Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3 (SGS3), Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom and Sony Ericsson Active, etc) fear not! You too can have a barometer in your current Android device: at a fraction of the price of a new phone ;)
How to use Vintage Barometer
By checking Vintage Barometer on a daily basis, you can predict the weather with some accuracy. The barometer gives a reading of atmospheric pressure; by observing how the pressure changes over time, it is possible to build up your own weather forecast. The text on the dial of a barometer (rain, changeable, sunny and so on) only gives a generalisation and is mostly decorative.
~ rising pressure means more settled and clear weather is on its way.
~ falling pressure means less settled, cloudier weather is coming, with the possibility of rain.
The rate at which the pressure is rising or falling is also important:
~ if the pressure rises gradually over a period of time (1-5 mb per day for a week or so) this is an indication of a long period of settled clear weather to come.
~ if the pressure falls slowly, a long period of unsettled, changeable weather can be expected.
~ if the barometer falls very quickly (10 - 20mb in a few hours), there is a storm on the way. Strong winds and rain should be expected.
~ rapidly rising pressure means improving conditions and clearing skies.
As Admiral Fitzroy (famous meteorologist and Captain of The Beagle during Darwin's voyage, who pioneered modern weather forecasting techniques) said, “long foretold, long last; short notice, soon past”. If you happen to be a fan of the BBC Shipping Forecast, you will now be able to understand why you hear things like “1028, rising slowly”.
Winter sport news are from BBC Sport, Eurosport, First Track Online Magazine, Igluski, Powder Mag, Skieur.com, SkiMag, Ski Trax, Snowboard Club Uk, SnowSurf.com, Telemark Skier, and UnofficialNetworks.com.
- current weather
- fourteen days weather forecast
- weather report
- satellite images
- weather charts
- Golf news (from PGA, LPGA, BBC Sport, EuroSport, Fédération Française de Golf)
- and many settings (units, forecast time range, ...)
With Weather2Golf, know when it's the best day to go golfing!
Tüm şehirlerin 15 Günlük Hava Tahminleri yer almaktadır.
Telefonunuzu kasmaz ve aşırı yer kaplamaz.
ve bütün iller yer almaktadır.
Bir Haftalık Tahmin
pressureNET is a network of crowdsourced weather sensors. We automatically collect atmospheric pressure measurements using barometers in new Android devices. We're sharing this live data with scientists and researchers to improve weather forecasting. This data is displayed on a map along with crowdsourced weather conditions (is it thunderstorming or sunny where you are? Tell us!)
We're going to make new weather models using the data that pressureNET automatically collects - these models should produce forecasts that are significantly more accurate than any other method! Since the data is collected using smartphones, we can gather way more data about the atmosphere than ever before.
Until we make forecasts, pressureNET shows you the raw data. The pressure data is displayed in graphs so that you can see both your own data as well as other regions' graphed over time. We've just added animations as well, so you can watch storms moving across a region. pressureNET has been featured on BBC World Service, Wired Science, and MIT Technology Review (see below for links).
pressureNET supports all devices running Android 3.0+, though only tablets or phones with barometers will be able to contribute readings, see their pressure and use the widget.
Devices with barometers include:
Galaxy Note II (2)
Galaxy Note 3
RAZR MAXX HD
- NEW: Animations of current weather conditions based on your submitted data!
- Interactive Google Map showing locations and submitted barometer readings (note that locations visible on the map are slightly fudged to protect user privacy although accurate data is recorded)
- The map now includes weather graphics indicating current weather conditions, as submitted by you!
- Pressure drop/rise alerts. This will send a notification when your pressure starts to fall (potentially indicating that a storm is coming) or rise (indicating good weather coming)
- Report the current conditions outside where you are - your data will show up on the map, and will be included in our analysis of our pressure data in the future.
- My Data feature that shows your recent measurements graph and listing
- Export data you've submitted to CSV
- Settings screen to modify Auto-Submit options and change unit preferences, along with
- High-quality widget to view your current barometer reading, submit readings, view pressure tendency
- Sharing preference to set granularity of data sharing
- Data cache management to see how many measurements are stored on your device.
- Sensors tab to view all atmosphere sensor data on your device (Barometer, Hygrometer, and Thermometer support)
- Search for locations to quickly view pressure trends all over the world
- NEW: Expanded Settings for more control over how pressureNET operates
This project is fully open source to foster innovation. The core pressureNET code is contained in our SDK so that app developers can easily integrate pressureNET inside their own apps. Check it out and email us if you have questions! pressureNET code on GitHub:
pressureNET in the media:
BBC World Service: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014ypyj
Wired Science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/01/android-weather-prediction/
MIT Technology Review: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/510626/app-feeds-scientists-atmospheric-data-from-thousands-of-smartphones/
Keywords: pressureNET, pressure net, crowdsourcing, weather, barometer, sensor, hygrometer, forecast, barometer network
** Please note, there is a known bug on the Android which will impact the map function only of the Met Office app and may cause it to stop working. Between December 28 and midnight (23:59) on December 31, the map function will be unable to display the normal 5-day map view. The standard 5-day Weather view is unaffected and full functionality will be restored from January 1 2014. **
· Free to download
· Up to date weather forecasts from the UK's National Weather Service
· Access to the latest National Severe Weather Warnings for your area
· Regularly updated with the latest information
· At a glance five day forecast
· Three-hourly location forecasts
· 5,000 UK locations to choose from with multiple favourites
· Social media sharing so you can share forecasts with friends and family
· UV forecast maps
Please note the map layers will work best over 3G or WiFi.
This popular app has been nominated for a number of industry awards and has also achieved AQuA (App Quality Alliance) standard.
This app does not support landscape view and whilst it may work on some tablets it has not been built to support tablet use.
This app is ad-supported. In response to customer feedback, a paid-for service will be available in a future release to allow the removal of advertising on the app.
Please check our website www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information about our services and application updates.
We appreciate your feedback, to do so please contact the Met Office at email@example.com
Weather & Clock Widget for Android™ comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens like Galaxy Note and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android™ supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Localized to English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى,
ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, Việt, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
Our favorite features include:
• Our trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next hour with hourly and 10 day forecast options. (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
• Fast, accurate, and localized maps offer past and future radar as well as severe WEATHER™ bulletins for storms and any tornado. We also allow you to select, road, satellite, or hybrid views.
• Hurricane Central, in our map tab, allows you to track any tropical storm and full blown hurricanes.
• The Travel layer, in our phone map tab, allows you to save your favorite travel routes and commutes to see how they will be impacted by the WEATHER™. Why sit in traffic if you can avoid it?
• Easy location management, so you can edit and save your favorite places. Set up your favorites to take full advantage of our WEATHER™ widgets and notifications.
• Must see videos—everything from your local forecast to climate change.
• Detailed WEATHER™ conditions give you the temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
But don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying:
"Basically, forget everything you knew about The Weather Channel's app, because for all intents and purposes, this is an entirely new thing. And it's fantastic." Android Police
"My personal favorite is the new and improved narrative of climate descriptions. For example, the app now gives a more precise idea of what to expect from the weather in your area. You could say, it pretty much takes the guesswork out of reading weather forecasts." Android Headlines
“We love [The Weather Channel app on Android] because we can hit all the important features, like ‘What It Feels Like’ temperature, the 10-day forecast and hourly temperature, faster than any other app. If you need the ‘expertise’ of a meteorologist, the short and sweet video forecasts will get you up to speed in no time.” ~Gizmodo’s The Best Android Apps
”Great, up to the minute weather updates right to your phone… Terrific, basic weather app backed by experts.”~Appolicious
“You can count on the fact that the data is vetted by a large team of on-staff weather professionals.”~ZeroPaid
“The Weather Channel app is necessary... With voice search, hourly forecasts, one-click access and local video highlights, this free Android app is essential…” ~Appolicious
“More intuitive, good-looking, and user friendly… Thanks to The Weather Channel, you will have comprehensive knowledge about predictions from wherever in the World.” ~AndroidZoom
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“The Weather Channel App for Android has been ranked as the number 1 most downloaded weather app and one of the most used apps available on the Android Market… so if you’re looking for a fully-featured weather app that delivers goodness all the time, go ahead and check it out.” ~IntoMobile
You can earn points while accessing your WEATHER™! For a select group of our US consumers you can now earn mPoints by just checking the WEATHER™. Whether you simply check your hyper local forecasts, play with our radar maps, set-up future radar, customize our animated radar maps, watch a video, or simply browse our long-range forecasts, you could be earning points! These points are redeemable for gift cards to major US retailers.
Use The Weather Channel App in any season, take us on any trip, and plan to use us when you travel!
The Weather Channel greatly appreciates our customers' feedback and patience as we work on our next build. Please see our customer service page to provide feedback and for our FAQs: http://feedback.weather.com/
Check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
Weather Forecast UK displays the highest quality UK weather forecast and radar data (such as rainfall radar or surface pressure charts) available sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Get right to the detail you want to see quickly and easily. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 3 hour time intervals
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and (daily) sea surface temperatures
* Charts and graphs of your weather data
* High level mountain area risk
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 15 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Can be used horizontally or vertically (useful for tablets)
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at 10 different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future (only one time step available in the free version). Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity and ultra violet index (UV).
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
High level risk information is available for Brecon Beacons, East Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia, West Highland and Yorkshire Dales mountain areas. Upgrade to the paid version to access the detailed forecast for these regions.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is ad supported. Upgrade to the premium version to get access to premium version only widgets, access to all available charts, access to detailed mountain forecasts and the ability to view past and future radar and chart forecasts on the maps view.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
All information is displayed using the very latest Met Office Data on your phone or tablet.
Forecast information is displayed in tabulated form for your local town or city and is also shown with any current Weather Warnings on real MetOffice maps covering both your region and the whole UK.
In addition, your favourite towns or regions can be saved in a readily available list to quickly access the Maps, Weather Warnings or Weather Data most important to you, while you are also alerted with Weather Warnings from your current location on your phone’s notification bar.
Easy access to the Met Office’s Rain Radar, Visible cloud and Infrared cloud overlays over google maps is also provided.
Detailed features (*):
- Weather forecast widget for your home screen.
- Detailed 5 day hourly forecast from hundreds of locations throughout the UK.
- Track rain with last hours radar observation with 15min/5km precision.
- Rainfall, Visible cloud, temperature, atlantic map overlays forecast projected onto Google Maps.
- Several map forecasts including weather, wind, temperature, rainfall and pressure... all navigable in scale from regional up to the whole UK.
- Met Office Severe Weather Warnings, information and notifications.
Please take note that this application shows data from the Met Office in the United Kingdom, however the author of this software has no affiliation with the Met Office and therefore it is not presented as an official application of the MetOffice.
If you have any problems with this application or have a good idea on how to improve it, then please don’t hesitate to contact me. Your ideas and problems are very important to me as it’s my intention to keep UK Weather as ‘the’ premium, one stop weather App for your Android device here in the UK. You can leave feedback via http://ukweather.uservoice.com or by email from the “About” tab. Leaving feedback and comments is fast and easy, especially when using your Gmail or Facebook account and will ensure UK Weather will always serve your purposes to the best of my abilities.
Finally, if you do have a problem, PLEASE don’t just use the voting system in isolation… PLEASE also report your problems via http://ukweather.uservoice.com or by email from the “About” tab. By only voting I can't contact you to get all the information I’ll need to effectively solve your problem.
(*) While the free version is completely functional in terms of forecast data, some advanced features require the Premium version.
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Weather, forecast, time, rain, sun, wind, snow, fog, cold, hot, temperature, mogo.ch, source: meteonews
Using Accuweather.com’s 3-day forecast web service data we create a dynamic scene in which it rains, snows, winds blow and clouds move. An interactive animated dog responds to the weather conditions during the day and night that provides an experience that is engaging and fun like no other weather application.
- 3 day forecast provided by Accu Weather
- Day and night weather conditions
- Worldwide city search
- Temperature, Wind Speed, Precipitation
- Animated display of weather including rain, snow, clouds and wind effects
- Interactive 3D dog
More from developer
bayimg.com is an anonymous, uncensored photo sharing service by The Pirate Bay. Anonymity is provided by removing EXIF metadata like phone model and location, there is also no need for an account.
Chinese translation by bbs.goapk.com