Merchants could experience features of pass redemption and distribution by clicking “Try It First” directly.
1) Distribute Customized Passes： Distribute personal passes to build a strong relationship with customers.
2) Multiple Redemption on One Pass： Be adaptive to different period of discounts, courses and campaigns of passes.
3) Update Points and Credits Instantly： Update information of passes to enrich consumption experiences and repurchase intention.
4) Records Retention： Merchants can search all records anytime.
TJSB ePassBook gives you access to electronic version of your passbook on your Android Smart Phone. No need to stand in queue for updating paper passbook. Now, you can view your transactions on your ePassBook application anytime and anywhere.
- Can view your account information.
- Can view account transactions for last 30 days under ePassBook.
- Can maintain non-banking daily expense/receipt register.
And much more.
Download app and enter your userid and password. However, for userid and password you will have to register for the service with your nearest bank branch.
Go Green with ePassBook.
The main features are:
- Validation of tickets
- Supports 2D barcodes (e.g. Passbook)
- Ensures tickets are only used once
- Full guest list can be viewed with additional information
For the use of ReserviX TicketScan, you need an account and login. More information is available at www.reservix.de/produkte .