* Shows Comic's Title, Image, Hover Text, etc.
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Comics
* Archive: List of all Comics
* Random & Search Function
* Favorites & Comic Ranking
* Integration of explainxkcd.com
* Remember last position
* Pinch to Zoom, Swipe/Fling to navigate back/forward
* 4 different Themes.
* Read Article including images and TeX formulas
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Articles
* Archive: List of all Articles
- Simple to set up, the perfect app for any xkcd fan!
- Browse random xkcds by clicking on the widget (activate in config menu)
- Turn alt-text on/off
- Turn title on/off
- Adjustable font size
- Resizable on Android devices that support it, default size is max for phones (4x4)
- Background on alt text and title text for readability on all wallpapers
- Many more updates to come!
Note: xkcd is property of Randall Munroe, and I do not claim to own any of xkcd's images, which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. You can view Mr.Munroe's work at xkcd.com.
Browse through the whole gallery of xkcd comics with ease using gestures like swipe or pinch to zoom.
Optimized design for different screen sizes including tablets.
Jump directly to comics and share them with an App of your choice.
Get notifications when new comics are available.
xkcd.com and all comics are owned by Randall Munroe.
Supports pinch zooming, new comic notifications, random comics, opening from browser/email/chrome-to-phone, text and title searching, and more.
One finger zooming also available. Long-press and then drag up or down to zoom. Convenient when using your phone with one hand.
Feel free to email feature requests and/or bug reports.
The best comics reading experience on mobile phones with panel mode browsing. This new update includes bookmarks,random comics, customization and a few bug fixes. The UI is more streamlined for usability. Thanks to the people who mailed me the bug reports.Based on the feature requests received, offline reading is added to the roadmap.
Say goodbye to zooming and paning. The best way of reading webcomics on small devices is here. Double tap on any panel and the panel will zoom to fit your screen. Use onscreen controls to navigate among panels . You can customize the navigation gestures in the settings.
Keeping track of your favourite xkcd comics has never been so simple. Add any comics to your bookmarks and get back to them later.
What are xkcd comics without hover text ? Tap on the comic to see the hover text.
Randomly browse the comics at the click of a button.
Resume reading the from the comic you were reading.
Navigte among comics as you wish, along with the normal first, previous, next, latest buttons.
Zoom & Pan
Control to you to decide on how you read your comic. Use the controls on the top to zoom.
Configure the app to suit your usage requirements.
Features in the roadmap
- Comics archive
- Share with friends
- Offline reading
- Support for other webcomics (smbc,QC,C&H.. your favorite webcomic- ask for it to get it)
The app is currently under active development and will be extended to other webcomics. Please mail me for any feature requests/ bug reports.
Srikanth Lingamneni, 2011
Photo Comics Pro will help you make amazing changes to photos to create outstanding and cool works of art. The graphics pack consists of comic book sounds, stickers, cartoon characters, and comics-styled pictures.
Get artistic, have fun, become a comics maker, and assemble your comics collages!
With Photo Comics Pro you can turn everyday living into an action-packed world!
Pro version features:
- Huge possibilities to tease your friends
- Create comic heroes out of photos of people you know
- Share the results with them via social networks, like Facebook or Twitter
- Express comic strip character actions
- Add stickers to represent actions, sounds, and emotions
- Get even closer to comic book style
- Decorate your collage with multiple elements to express a comic book atmosphere
- The pro version offers 140 comic graphics
- Its' ads-free
Placing them on your photos will be a source of great entertainment
Looking for free apps? The Photo Comics Free includes 54 high-quality comic elements and characters.
How to create a comic:
1. Choose a photo from your phone's gallery or use your camera to create it.
2. To add comic book elements, click on an icon from the list that appears at the bottom of the screen.
3. After it's shown in the photo area, you can rotate, move, and scale graphics using multi-touch gestures. To flip the picture, click the Flip button.
But these are not all the ways you can edit pictures to make your photo really funny!
Try using the Eraser Tool in Photo Comics Pro.
This tool allows you to put templates behind the objects in photos or simply delete parts of clip art graphics.
For example, if you've added a comic book character to the photo, you can leave only its head visible. Just draw with the eraser tool to remove picture's other parts.
For more precise editing effects, we provide you with the ability to zoom in on and zoom out of photo fragments.
If you've used an Eraser and have cleared too much, don't worry. Just go to the toolbox and click on the "Restore" tool. It will restore the removed parts of the picture.
Add as many images as you want!
We've collected various elements to make your collage undeniably interesting. The Photo Comics Pro collection consists of 140 high-quality comic book elements.
Ones you've finished working, save your comics to the gallery or share them with the world!
Enjoy and have fun!
Drawing Cartoons is an animation editor that allows you to create your own movies. You don't need to draw every frame to get smooth motions. Instead of this, you draw keyframes only and intermediate frames are built automatically. Assign faces of your friends to characters, add voices, upload the movie on YouTube or Facebook and attain fame as a filmmaker and storyteller!
* Skeletal animation - characters are moved like dolls!
* Every frame smoothly transforms to the next one
* Various built-in models along with the item editor (stickman, puppet, memes, rage faces)
* Exporting animations as video and sharing it
* Sound recording
tags: stickman, toon creator, cartoon creator, stick figure, cartoons, pivot, tweening, flipbook, rage faces, creativity, kids, cartoons for kids, drawing pad, drawing app, creative games, filmmaker, movie maker, storytelling
★ Inspiring tattoo design ideas!
★ Get inspired by this amazing ink!
★ Tattoo art at its finest!
★ Browse gallery by category!
Our Tattoo Designs focus is on Tribal, Black & Gray, Biomech, Words, Love, Sexy Inked Girls, & Dragon tattoos! Try as wallpapers and backgrounds!
Tattoo translates as tatuagem, tatuaje, tätowierung, tatouage, 入れ墨, タトゥー, 刺青, тату, Татуировка, tatts, tats!
Artists - Want to add, edit or remove your web links & designs from our directory? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your web page and photo links.
By downloading this app you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found at http://app.skollabs.com/p/terms-of-service.html
***** Awarded with "5 stars Reviewers' choice!" on FileDir.com
* MAIN FEATURES *
- automatically detects FRONT facing people faces on the photo
- automatically generates dialogs suitable for the occasion the selected photo was taken on like wedding, party, children, couple in love etc.
- you can also get Congratulations (for newjob, newborn, marriage, wedding anniversary, birthday), Invitations (to Birthday party, Party or Cinema), Good wishes (for getting well, good morning, good evening, thanksgiving), Spiritual and motivational quotes for weight loss etc
- visual effects for speech bubbles (3D effect, magic effect and dizzy effect)
- different typefaces supported
- picture bubbles - use them to spice up the photo!
- customizable unique photo frames of different types (simple, 3D bubble, stars, hearts, 3D hearts and clouds)
- different styles of language (normal, a bit sarcastic/naughty, literature) for occasions
- different types of talk (Talk, Crazy talk, Talk Babylon)
- full manual control over the final result if needed: re-position and edit the generated speech bubbles, manually add speech bubbles,etc.
- use photos from gallery or camera
- share talking photos with your friends and family and make greetings (facebook, mail, etc.)
For more examples what can be done, please see our:
* Facebook: (http://www.facebook.com/Fueneco)
* Twitter: (https://twitter.com/Fueneco)
* Web: http://phototalksandroidapp.weebly.com/examples.html
* SUPPORTED LANGUAGES *
- Application GUI is in English language only
- All types of talk can be generated in English, most in Slovene, and some in French, German, Italian, Malay, Portugese and Spanish
- ONLY BABEL TALK can be generated in: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, and Turkish.
Keywords: photography, talk clouds, comic clouds, speech bubbles, camera, photo, fun dialogs, talking photos, talkinpic, jokes, humor, funny, get well, good morning, good evening, spiritual quote, photo frame, unique frame, motivational quote, wedding anniversary, newjob, newborn, wedding, thanksgiving
The most downloaded Rage Maker in the Market! Thanks for all users!
IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE FACES: many users seem to miss this, but you need to find the MENU button on your device. It's usually along the bottom of the screen, sometimes says MENU, sometimes it's just some horizontal lines.
Here's a shot of the menu button on the Sony Experia Arc: http://i.imgur.com/rBH2b.jpg
Using this menu you'll have different options depending on the mode you are in, for example in Manipulate mode you can add images, and in Draw mode you can set the color and brush width.
IMPORTANT: If you have problems please e-mail me directly with your phone version and exact details of the problem.
Looking for volunteer translators! If you'd like to see this app translated into your native language, and you think you could do it, don't hesitate and contact me!
This application is completely free and open source, but features a small ad on the top to support the developer (it cannot be turned off). If you prefer an ad-free version please contact me.
Some of the key features:
* Flexible number of panels (1-20)
* Pan and zoom the comic canvas, as well as image elements
* Undo and redo your moves
* Different text styles and sizes
* Save and share your creations
* Use drafts to save comics in progress
* Draw straight lines or free curves with different brush sizes and colors
Directional pad - move object/canvas
W/S - scale object/canvas
A/D - rotate object
SPACE - move object to front or send to back
BACK - undo
R - redo
BACKSPACE - delete selected object
Over 200 built-in rage faces (also known as meme faces, troll faces, reddit faces, 9gag faces, tumblr faces, etc.)!
You like our app and want to support us? Visit our site for donation information: http://tmarki.com/android/donate
** PERMISSIONS **
Internet access: for the ads and some anonymous usage statistics (Flurry)
Write external storage: for saving the comics on the SD card
Comics include XKCD , SMBC, Phd , and many many more.
250 + comic strips with daily updates
Archives of upto 10 years available
Comfortable viewing with pinch-zoom
Add strips to your favorites
Keeps track of your seen strips
Subscribe to strips and get notified of new strips daily
Easy to use and intuitive UI
More from developer
The M4DH comics are owned by Pat Mallon, licensed Creative Commons (by-nc-nd). http://milkfordeadhamsters.com
If you encounter any bugs or have any problems installing, please email the developer with the button below.
* Read M4DH comics and tap to view the alt text
* Star your favorites for later reading
* Share links and images with friends
* Search for comics by title
* Reopen at the last comic you read OR the most recent comic (edit your preferences)
* Disable zoom buttons with your preferences