* Shows Comic's Title, Image, Hover Text, etc.
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Comics
* Archive: List of all Comics
* Random & Search Function
* Favorites & Comic Ranking
* Integration of explainxkcd.com
* Remember last position
* Pinch to Zoom, Swipe/Fling to navigate back/forward
* 4 different Themes.
* Read Article including images and TeX formulas
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Articles
* Archive: List of all Articles
A new comic is uploaded to xkcd.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
* Every Comic's Title, Image, Hover Text.
* Pinch to Zoom, Swipe to navigate back/forward
* Intelligent image caching to prefetch comics and be ready to load.
* Share your favorite comic to your friends over various social media channels.
This is a fan-made app. AnotherXKCDViewer has no affiliation to xkcd.com, or Randall Munroe.
Got a minute to kill at the bus stop, the bathroom (don’t worry, we won’t tell), or on your lunch break? Sounds like you need a mobile comic snack! Enjoy a quick laugh or get lost in a captivating story created by one of the thousands of artists on Tapastic.
* Read the Daily Snack to enjoy comics handpicked by our editors each day.
* Join the community and interact with creators when you like, comment, or share comics.
* Discover new, popular, and trending series, or explore our ever-growing collections. There’s something for everyone!
* Use the + button to subscribe to comics, then be the first to read updates as soon as they’re released.
* Support your favorite creators to earn rewards.
Download Tapastic and get started today—it’s FREE!
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
“Tapastic is the “YouTube of Comics”
“Tapastic is unique in its approach and its treatment of the medium.”
COMIC BOOK RESOURCES
“...Tapastic is worthy of notice. It aims to be the central location, sort of a YouTube of webcomics”
THE NEXT WEB
“[Tapastic is] a destination where readers can find serialized webcomics”
GET IN TOUCH
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tapastic
Tweet us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tapastic
Snap us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/tapastic
If you like The Oatmeal, SMBC, xkcd, or Cyanide and Happiness, you’re going to love the comics on Tapastic! Series such as The Awkward Yeti, The GaMERCaT, HJ Story, Sarah’s Scribbles, Fisheye Placebo, Fail by Error, Randomphilia, PHD Comics, Cheer Up Emo Kid, Lunarbaboon, Owl Turd Comix, Up and Out, Channelate, Safely Endangered, and thousands more are all here to read! If you’re into manga and webtoons, there’s an extensive collection of series for you to explore. Some of these include JuJu’s Diary, Treehouse, Jack The American Ghost, Stray Dog, Like a Wolf, Season of Su, and Subway Line 1. From quick gag comics to beautiful long form dramas, there’s something for everyone!
Creators work hard to make awesome comics for you to enjoy, and Tapastic lets you directly support their passion. For less than a cup of coffee each month, you can help a creator make the comics you love! In exchange for continued support, you’ll earn rewards like access to bonus content or other thank-you gifts from the creator.
Are you a comic creator interested in uploading comics on Tapastic?
Check out the benefits of publishing with us at http://tapastic.com/creators, then start uploading for free on our website!
Tapastic is made with love in San Francisco and Seoul by an awesome team of comic fans: http://tapastic.com/team
All of our comics are uploaded by their original creators.
Content Policies: http://tapastic.com/policies/content
Terms of Service: http://tapastic.com/tos
Please note that Tapastic is only available in English at this time.
Supports pinch zooming, new comic notifications, random comics, opening from browser/email/chrome-to-phone, text and title searching, and more.
One finger zooming also available. Long-press and then drag up or down to zoom. Convenient when using your phone with one hand.
Feel free to email feature requests and/or bug reports.
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB or WiFi, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes an App Widget to show your library on your home screen.
The paid version removes all the ads and adds wireless synchronization. So you no longer need to connect your device to your PC to get your eComics from ComicRack for Windows. You can even invoke a synchronization directly from your device and your PC will send you all the new eComics from your lists.
Before buying please try the free version first and see if it works as expected on your device.
After buying, please use your 15 minutes return window to check out if everything works.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB and Wifi synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
While you can have the free and the paid version installed at the same time, it is best to uninstall the free version.
Should you have problems with WiFi follow the tips provided in the FAQ and online documentation.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
★ All in all, Manga Rock is one of the best manga reader apps that we’ve seen for Android -- Addictivetips.com
Read & download over 100k manga from 20+ manga sources!
If you are an existing user of the old Manga Rock Android app, please visit this blog post: http://bit.ly/17PkDDg. We will let you know how to migrate your data and restore your in-app purchase status in this new app.
Otherwise, please send us an email to email@example.com, we'll get back to you shortly.
✔ Fully localized in 7 languages.
✔ Access to the world’s biggest manga library with 100k manga from 20+ popular manga sources. More manga sources are added overtime. The full source list is available below.
✔ Best manga reading experience with Horizontal / Vertical reading modes (auto-switch based on device orientation), 2 reading directions, Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock. Support immersive mode - in which all navigation toolbars are hidden to give extra reading spaces - inside manga viewer for Android 4.4.
✔ Find new manga to read with Discovery - which will recommend manga based on your reading preferences.
✔ Powerful search tool with genre filters to find any manga.
✔ Easily backup and restore Manga Rock data across multiple Android & iOS devices using your Facebook, Twitter, or email account.
✔ Support both Cover and List view in All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Recents, and Downloaded screens for better, more visual navigation.
✔ Fast manga downloader with multiple concurrent download and background download to save any manga for offline reading. You can save downloaded manga in SD card too.
✔ Auto-download new chapters of favorited manga and send out push-notifications to make sure that you never miss out any release.
✔ Handy Favorites & Recents lists to track your favorite manga’s releases, or to jump back to the last read pages.
✔ Dozen of settings in “Personalize” to fully customize Manga Rock just the way you want.
Join over 2 millions happy users on both Android and iOS platforms now!
- Android OS: 4.0 ICS and above
- Size: 5MB
- Screen size: 480x800 and above
- Website: www.mangarockapp.com
- Blog: http://blog.notabasement.com/
- Google+: www.gplus.to/MangaRock
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mangarockapp
✔ Languages & sources:
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Vietnamese
- Read manga from 22 popular sources:
# English: Batoto (EN), MangaHere, MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaEden (EN)
# Arab: MangaAr
# Italian: MangaEden (IT), Itascan, Batoto (IT)
# Vietnamese: VnSharing, Manga24h, Blogtruyen
# German: MangaTube
# Spanish: Submanga, MangaHere (ES), Batoto (ES)
# Chinese: manhua178
# French: AnimeStory, Batoto (FR)
# Russian: Readmanga, MangaRussia
# Portuguese: BPT
✔ Personalize Settings:
- On/Off: Reduce data usage when reading & downloading manga
- On/Off: Notification for new chapter of favorite manga
- On/Off: Auto-download new chapter for favorite manga
- On/Off: Smart Reading Mode
- On/Off: Tap Back twice to exit viewer
- On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
- On/Off: Download manga with WiFi only
- On/Off: Max number of connection when downloading with WiFi
- Sort Favorites list by alphabetical order or by latest update
- Choose your own startup screen as either All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Downloaded or Recents view.
- Choose where to save downloaded manga: internal or external storage (SD card)
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
For Marvel fanatics, DC devotees, comic newbies and manga maniacs, comiXology offers you instant access to more than 75,000 digital comics, graphic novels & manga. Whether you’re hooked on caped crusaders, zombie slayers or inter-galactic love affairs, with comiXology you’ll experience and enjoy comics like never before!
- Read all your comiXology comic books, graphic novels & manga.
- In-app cart purchasing for all your buying needs.
- Dig into your library using Smart Lists and enhanced My Books sorting options.
- Experience cinematic, immersive reading with Guided View technology and a reader that lets you easily scan, zoom and flip pages.
- Same day as print releases.
- Digital first titles you won’t get anywhere else.
- A massive collection of foreign language comics and classics.
- Search for and add books to your Wish List.
- Read your comiXology purchases on all your devices.
- Enjoy our cloud-based platform with automatic sync across all of your devices.
ComiXology's 75,000+ strong comics, graphic novel & manga library includes:
- Marvel Comics: The Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Deadpool, Daredevil, Captain America, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, Thor, Wolverine, and more…
- DC Comics: Batman, Justice League, Superman, Harley Quinn, Arrow, Green Lantern, Smallville, The Dark Knight, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Sandman, and more…
- Image Comics: The Walking Dead, Saga, Bitch Planet, Black Science, Spawn, and more…
- IDW: Star Trek, Judge Dredd, G.I. Joe, Angel, Transformers, Bloom County, My Little Pony, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more…
- Disney: Mickey Mouse, Cars, Toy Story, Donald Duck, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Monsters, Inc., Tron, Epic Mickey, and more…
- Manga: Naruto, All You Need is Kill, One Piece, Dragon Ball, One-Punch Man, and more…
- Don’t miss thousands of great self-published titles coming out of comiXology Submit: Wolves, Leaving Megalopolis, Doc Unknown, Action Bible, Silver, Lady Mechanika, and more…
"ComiXology is changing how comics are read." – TIME Magazine
"Solves the problem of reading comics on the small screen." – Wired Magazine
"Best comic reader in the world!” – Our favorite (uncompensated) fan
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
Members of Marvel Unlimited can now experience over 70 years of Marvel's greatest comics like never before - with our patented Smart Panels technology, and the ability to read offline when not connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Not a Marvel Unlimited member yet? No worries! You can preview every issue in the archive and read dozens of full free issues to explore the benefits of Marvel Unlimited risk-free!
Download now and explore the Marvel Universe!
The M4DH comics are owned by Pat Mallon, licensed Creative Commons (by-nc-nd). http://milkfordeadhamsters.com
If you encounter any bugs or have any problems installing, please email the developer with the button below.
* Read M4DH comics and tap to view the alt text
* Star your favorites for later reading
* Share links and images with friends
* Search for comics by title
* Reopen at the last comic you read OR the most recent comic (edit your preferences)
* Disable zoom buttons with your preferences