* Shows Comic's Title, Image, Hover Text, etc.
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Comics
* Archive: List of all Comics
* Random & Search Function
* Favorites & Comic Ranking
* Integration of explainxkcd.com
* Remember last position
* Pinch to Zoom, Swipe/Fling to navigate back/forward
* 4 different Themes.
* Read Article including images and TeX formulas
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Articles
* Archive: List of all Articles
+ A brand new and way less janky interface
+ An all new comic viewer
+ Watch all the old and new shorts
+ Shake for a random comic.
+ Share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ (yes, people still use this!), e-mail, and more
Thanks everyone for all of your continued support, comments and reviews!
INCLUDING NEW CYANIDE & HAPPINESS SHORTS!
What you have all been waiting for...new animated shorts!
+ Comic Archive: Get access to all 1,800+ C&H comics in an easy-navigable archive. Get new comics the second they're available, or somehow bend the rules of space and time and get them even earlier!
+ Shake for random!
+ Portrait/Landscape viewing.
+ Favorites: Save your favorite comics for quick viewing later. Impress your friends! Impress your enemies! Impress otherwise apathetic people! It's really versatile!
+ Animated Shorts: Watch streaming C&H animated shorts from the comfort of anywhere. Yes, even there.
+ News: Read all about upcoming events, books, announcements, the works!
+ Seizure Mode: Shake, shake, shake...
Supports pinch zooming, new comic notifications, random comics, opening from browser/email/chrome-to-phone, text and title searching, and more.
One finger zooming also available. Long-press and then drag up or down to zoom. Convenient when using your phone with one hand.
Feel free to email feature requests and/or bug reports.
★ All in all, Manga Rock is one of the best manga reader apps that we’ve seen for Android -- Addictivetips.com
Read & download over 100k manga from 20+ manga sources!
If you are an existing user of the old Manga Rock Android app, please visit this blog post: http://bit.ly/17PkDDg. We will let you know how to migrate your data and restore your in-app purchase status in this new app.
Otherwise, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you shortly.
✔ Fully localized in 7 languages.
✔ Access to the world’s biggest manga library with 100k manga from 20+ popular manga sources. More manga sources are added overtime. The full source list is available below.
✔ Best manga reading experience with Horizontal / Vertical reading modes (auto-switch based on device orientation), 2 reading directions, Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock. Support immersive mode - in which all navigation toolbars are hidden to give extra reading spaces - inside manga viewer for Android 4.4.
✔ Find new manga to read with Discovery - which will recommend manga based on your reading preferences.
✔ Powerful search tool with genre filters to find any manga.
✔ Easily backup and restore Manga Rock data across multiple Android & iOS devices using your Facebook, Twitter, or email account.
✔ Support both Cover and List view in All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Recents, and Downloaded screens for better, more visual navigation.
✔ Fast manga downloader with multiple concurrent download and background download to save any manga for offline reading. You can save downloaded manga in SD card too.
✔ Auto-download new chapters of favorited manga and send out push-notifications to make sure that you never miss out any release.
✔ Handy Favorites & Recents lists to track your favorite manga’s releases, or to jump back to the last read pages.
✔ Dozen of settings in “Personalize” to fully customize Manga Rock just the way you want.
Join over 2 millions happy users on both Android and iOS platforms now!
- Android OS: 4.0 ICS and above
- Size: 5MB
- Screen size: 480x800 and above
- Website: www.mangarockapp.com
- Blog: http://blog.notabasement.com/
- Google+: www.gplus.to/MangaRock
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mangarockapp
✔ Languages & sources:
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Vietnamese
- Read manga from 22 popular sources:
# English: Batoto (EN), MangaHere, MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaEden (EN)
# Arab: MangaAr
# Italian: MangaEden (IT), Itascan, Batoto (IT)
# Vietnamese: VnSharing, Manga24h, Blogtruyen
# German: MangaTube
# Spanish: Submanga, MangaHere (ES), Batoto (ES)
# Chinese: manhua178
# French: AnimeStory, Batoto (FR)
# Russian: Readmanga, MangaRussia
# Portuguese: BPT
✔ Personalize Settings:
- On/Off: Reduce data usage when reading & downloading manga
- On/Off: Notification for new chapter of favorite manga
- On/Off: Auto-download new chapter for favorite manga
- On/Off: Smart Reading Mode
- On/Off: Tap Back twice to exit viewer
- On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
- On/Off: Download manga with WiFi only
- On/Off: Max number of connection when downloading with WiFi
- Sort Favorites list by alphabetical order or by latest update
- Choose your own startup screen as either All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Downloaded or Recents view.
- Choose where to save downloaded manga: internal or external storage (SD card)
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
The Crunchyroll Manga app provides users with unlimited access to a variety of the hottest manga emerging from Japan! As soon as it hits newsstands in Japan, Crunchyroll Manga users can read the latest from hit titles like Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, and Space Brothers.
Premium users will be able to:
* Access the latest manga as it becomes available in Japan!
* Full mobile support (iOS and Android), including 'Koma-View,' which allows maximum scale per panel.
* View the entire series catalog anytime, anywhere.
* Unlimited reading access.
This will be any Manga enthusiasts' one-stop-shop for all their Manga needs.
So what are you waiting for? Take advantage of the free trial today:
Still have questions? Then check out our tutorial showcasing the full manga viewing experience:
Check back with us for the latest updates and additions, here:
L'applicazione ufficiale di AnimeClick.it, che offre la lettura delle ultime notizie e permette di accedere comodamente ai manga e anime in database, per una rapida consultazione quando si sta per andare in fumetteria!
L'applicazione offre inoltre la Wishlist, uno strumento che Animeclick.it mette a disposizione dei suoi utenti registrati che assolve principalmente a tre diverse funzioni:
- ELENCA: permette all’utente di creare un elenco dei volumetti in proprio possesso
- VENDE: offre visibilità ai volumetti che l’utente decide di vendere
Vi chiediamo di segnalare anomalie e bug all'indirizzo email@example.com, così come suggerimenti per il futuro.
In questa versione:
-- Gestione dei propri manga tramite WishList
-- Visualizzazione news RSS di Animeclick.it
-- Ricerca e consultazione Anime e Manga
-- Classifiche di gradimento
-- Recensioni Anime e Manga
-- RSS Fansub
L'applicazione per Android di AnimeClick è stata realizzata da:
Andrea Sartori (Tacchan)
Andrea Marzella (Andy2)
Marco Federighi (Mana)
Stefano Ceci (sintetico82)
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
It can enjoy 60,000 or more e-books mainly "Manga" by the high-resolution .
The e-books is bought in "eBookJapan", and can be read at once.
Most e-books in "eBookJapan" can be browsed a few pages free of charge.
Browse through the whole gallery of xkcd comics with ease using gestures like swipe or pinch to zoom.
Optimized design for different screen sizes including tablets.
Jump directly to comics and share them with an App of your choice.
Get notifications when new comics are available.
xkcd.com and all comics are owned by Randall Munroe.
The M4DH comics are owned by Pat Mallon, licensed Creative Commons (by-nc-nd). http://milkfordeadhamsters.com
If you encounter any bugs or have any problems installing, please email the developer with the button below.
* Read M4DH comics and tap to view the alt text
* Star your favorites for later reading
* Share links and images with friends
* Search for comics by title
* Reopen at the last comic you read OR the most recent comic (edit your preferences)
* Disable zoom buttons with your preferences