Early beta version, under active development.
Some features may be fleshed out more, while others may be reduced or removed from the final version.
The final version, when it is released, may be paid or may have some features behind a paywall.
Developed for Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or later.
Syncs files with Dropbox or Google Drive. Non cloud sync version coming in a future update.
Currently only available in English.
Manage tasks on the go.
Todo.txt for Android supports all core features of the todo.txt format (http://todotxt.org/), and is fully compatible with the Todo.txt CLI and Chrome extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/todotxt-for-chrome-simple/mndijfcodpjlhgjcpcbhncjakaboedbl).
Core functionality as of beta ver 1.0
- Sync with a todo.txt file stored in Dropbox or Google Drive
- Create, List, Search, Edit, Delete tasks
- Mark tasks complete & incomplete
- Add, remove or change due dates, priorities, projects, contexts, tags
- Filter task list by project, completed, incomplete, due status
- Task list sorted by:
3. Due date,
4. Created date
- Home screen widgets to show task counts - filterable by project, priority, due, and completion states
- App shortcuts to add tasks quickly, and to see due tasks
- Due task notifications
- Import and export tasks from other todo.txt files
- Share tasks from/to other apps
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox and Google Drive
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if automatic background sync is enabled in settings
PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: Only used on pre-Oreo devices to handle actions from Notification