Flashlight + Torch is the best flashlight app for Android.
The fastest, brightest, and most handy flashlight you will ever have! The best tool you will never forget when in need!
Features of free android app:
- install to SD card
- high quality Nexus sounds
- turn your Android device into Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, iPhone s5, Blackberry, Sony Xperia Z
- original Google Nexus ringtones
- Google Nexus sms sounds, alert tones, alarm sounds, notifications, themes, wallpapers
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
Google Nexus is a line of mobile devices using the Android operating system produced by Google in conjunction with several manufacturers. Devices in the Nexus series do not have manufacturer or wireless carrier modifications to Android (such as custom graphical user interfaces), and have an unlockable bootloader to allow further development and end-user modification. Nexus devices are the first Android devices to receive updates to the operating system.The Galaxy Nexus is one of the few smartphones recommended by the Android Open Source Project for Android software development. As of November 2012, the latest devices in the series are the Nexus 4 phone by Google and LG, and the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 tablet computers by Google with Asus and Samsung respectively.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.
Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean officially unveiled at Google I/O 2013!
To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
To develop more free great live wallpapers, we have implemented some ads in settings.
Advertisement can support our develop more free great live wallpapers.
This live wallpaper has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
High Definition Wallpapers Backgrounds.
All these High Definition Wallpapers can be set as your phone home screen background.
1.HOW TO DOWNLOAD IMAGE SD CARD?
NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES TO SD CARD ALL IMAGES ARE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED TO SD CARD ONLY THING YOU NEED TO KEEP USING APPLICATION TO SET WALLPAPER TO YOUR HOME SCREEN.
APPLICATION WILL NOT DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES EVERY LAUNCH IT WILL BE CACHED IN SD CARD WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION APPLICATION WILL WORK. TO VIEW AND SET WALLPAPERS YOU MUST USE THIS APPLICATION.
2.DOESN'T WORK AT ALL?
PRESS MENU KEY SELECT REFRESH TO DOWNLOAD IMAGE FEED.
3.IMAGES NOT DOWNLOADING AND LOADING VERY SLOW?
PLEASE BE PATIENCE AND LOAD ALL IMAGES BY SCROLLING AND KEEP USING WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION. AS THIS IS HD IMAGES WILL TAKE TIME TO DOWNLOAD IN 2D INTERNET CONNECTION. IMAGES SIZE ARE 100KB TO 150KB. IN 3G AND WiFi CONNECTION IMAGES WILL DOWNLOAD AVERAGE TIME IS 5 Sec EACH IMAGES.
Images Are collected from internet
All images are copyright their original owners.
This Flash Light Torch is currently the best New free led flashlight app on the market.
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- The brightest illuminator ever.
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Flashlight app with beautiful layout and simple controls.
Here are a few ways to start:
- Use the Search box to find your favorite albums and songs and start playing.
- Sign in in using your Facebook account to listen to music your friends like and create your own library/playlists.
- See what’s trending or check out Torch Music suggested music for you.
Torch Music is also available on your PC! Go to http://music.torchbrowser.com to continue listening to your library and playlists at home or at work.
More features coming up soon so stay tuned!
If you have the Nexus 7 2013 or Nexus 10, make sure you update to Android 4.4+ to avoid problems.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-The USB drive/flash memory card must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS (no exFAT or extN support). FAT & NTFS are the most common formats for flash cards and USB Drives.
-Read Only for NTFS.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
The app has 6 modes; Disco Light, Flashlight, Strobe light, Morse, Shake-it and Police lights
* Disco light mode will turn your flash LED on and off with the surrounding sound. Your phone will become a graphical equalizer.
* Strobe light mode works like a stroboscope The Strobe light speed can be set in the settings menu.
* Flashlight mode (bright flashlight / torch).
* Morse mode will flash your custom set text in Morse code (default text is PARTY, but it can be changed in the settings menu).
* Shake-it mode will turn the camera flash on and off when you are shaking the phone or dancing with it.
* Police lights mode simulates a cop light
* Widget support (Flashlight / torch light)
* Call light flash
If you find any problems with the application, please E-mail us.
Torch is an open source utility which uses your phones LED camera flash as an LED flashlight. For phones without a camera flash, Torch will turn the screen white.
TORCH LIGHT HD is the app to turn your device into a super bright flashlight instantly. This flashlight app uses the LED of your phone's camera flash to illuminate the way. A must have app for all phones!
- Supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
- Brightest flashlight / torch using the camera flashlight, which emits very intense light in the dark.
- Tiny file size
- Sets the LED flash to the brightest setting
- Screen light set to the brightest setting
- HD graphics
Its pretty simple and works fine on many devices.
Its a very light weight live wallpaper without countering the device performance and battery usage.
Hope you love it . Thanks.
With Nexus Radio you can listen to thousands of streaming internet radio stations on-demand from all around the globe!
- Thousands of Streaming Radio Stations
- Many Stations are Commercial Free!
- Station Library Receives Regular Updates
- 38 Genres
- Bit-rates up to 320k
- Use on 3G/4G/LTE Mobile Networks!
Learn More at NexusRadio.com
◆◆ Main Features ◆◆
>> 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
>> camera and video features
>> Silent mode
>> Pinch to zoom
>> Configurable volume keys
>> Wide screen pictures
>> Picture size setting
>> Video/Audio quality configurable
Camera ICS , Camera JB , Gallery ICS , Gallery JB , Nexus Gallery , Nexus Camera ,Galaxy Camera
Galaxy Gallery , S4 Camera , S4 Gallery , Photo Grid , Photo Viwer , Photo editor , Edit image
More from developer
Related to Sudoko, but with a mathematical twist - use the arithmetic challenges in each cage to help solve the puzzle.
Source code available under the GPL.
Authored by Ben Buxton, Paul Dingemans. Contributions by Pimm Hogeling, Stephen Lee, Alexander Tesfamichael, Anthony Paul.