- Commercial, and
- Pedestrian wait times.
- Shows the borders closest to your location, the delay, number of open lanes, approximate distance, and more.
- See changelog for updates
Includes information for San Ysidro, El Paso, Laredo, Nogales, Buffalo/Nigara Falls, Detroit and all border crossings along the Mexican and Canadian borders.
- Lists wait times for passenger vehicle, pedestrian and commercial vehicle lanes.
- Includes NEXUS/SENTRI, Ready and FAST lanes as well as standard lanes.
- Uses your current location (if enabled) to display wait times for the border crossings near you.
If you are going into the United States by car, you can check how long your wait time will be. The app also includes maps of the border crossings so you can choose another one should there be a long wait time in your border crossing point.
The information displayed is updated hourly from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection databases.
With BorderCheck you can easily:
- Show nearest border crossings
- Present most updated data from relevant government sources
- Search borders from the stock Phone Search system wide
- Show selected border crossing on Maps
- Show Nexus lane information where available
- Show approximate distance to the border
- Set favorite borders
- Switch from U.S. bound to Canada bound wait times
Également disponible en Français!
If you are on Google+ be sure to circle our app support page, http://goo.gl/n81Nt
CalRoadReport gives you a real-time look at current highway conditions, traffic, road hazards and accidents across California. There is also a section with recent traffic snapshots so you can see exactly what the roads look like. CalRoadReport will even display your current location in relation to live traffic cameras on a detailed map. Store all your commonly used freeways as favorites for easy access. Information from the CHP and CalTrans is included. Now includes various travel destinations and surf-cams around California.
CalTrans Traffic Snapshots for the following areas:
>I-5 from Oregon border to San Diego
>Hwy 101 from Oregon border to Greater Los Angeles Area
>I-80 from Nevada border to Bay Area
>Hwy 99 from Sacramento to Bakersfield
>Greater Los Angeles Area
>San Luis Obispo
>Limited Bay-Area Coverage
>Various smaller areas
Please note we do not maintain or provide the cameras featured in this app. Cameras are provided and maintained by the California Department of Transportation. We cannot fix cameras or add new ones in your area. If there are no cameras in your area you can contact Cal-trans directly to recommend one be installed.