Includes information for San Ysidro, El Paso, Laredo, Nogales, Buffalo/Nigara Falls, Detroit and all border crossings along the Mexican and Canadian borders.
- Lists wait times for passenger vehicle, pedestrian and commercial vehicle lanes.
- Includes NEXUS/SENTRI, Ready and FAST lanes as well as standard lanes.
- Uses your current location (if enabled) to display wait times for the border crossings near you.
- Commercial, and
- Pedestrian wait times.
- Shows the borders closest to your location, the delay, number of open lanes, approximate distance, and more.
- See changelog for updates
If you are going into the United States by car, you can check how long your wait time will be. The app also includes maps of the border crossings so you can choose another one should there be a long wait time in your border crossing point.
The information displayed is updated hourly from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection databases.
With BorderCheck you can easily:
- Show nearest border crossings
- Present most updated data from relevant government sources
- Search borders from the stock Phone Search system wide
- Show selected border crossing on Maps
- Show Nexus lane information where available
- Show approximate distance to the border
- Set favorite borders
- Switch from U.S. bound to Canada bound wait times
Également disponible en Français!
If you are on Google+ be sure to circle our app support page, http://goo.gl/n81Nt
- Check the current car lines and wait times at the Russian-Finnish border as reported by users;
- Look through the journal of messages for any chosen crossing;
- When in line, see how far you are from the point of crossing, how many cars are ahead of you, and how long it will take to cross the border;
- Report the traffic situation at the border to inform other drivers.
2. Users can share their estimated/experienced waiting time to the other users when they are crossing border;
3. Some statistical charts and tables can be generated from historical data and shown to the users to help them make decision. Right now, “seven day comparison graph”, “Three bridge comparison graph” and “shared waiting time history” are included.
4. The waiting time for “Lewiston-Queen Bridge” and “Peace Bridge” are updated every 5 minutes, for "Rainbow Bridge", it is updated hourly;