Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
The ultimate Inventory, Asset & Collection Manager.
Have CD, DVD, Game, Book collection?
Need to keep track of your large inventory?
Need to organize the items in your home or office?
Need to organize shopping list?
Want regular check for your asset inventory?
Barcode Express has the solution.
The most serious, comprehensive inventory management app in Android market.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
OUR INVENTORY APPS
1. Barcode Express
Our basic inventory management app with inventory catalog and check in/out entry management feature.
2. Books Xpress
Inventory manager specialized for books
3. Movie Xpress
Inventory manager specialized for movie, DVD, Blue-ray titles
4. Inventory X
Inventory manager with better check in/out entry management.
. check in/out and transfer a certain inventory in different locations
. see the inventory balance in each locations.
• Manage inventory items
. with multi-level categories
. with multi-level locations
. with tags
. with price and quantity
. with icons
. with UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN codes
. attach photo, receipts to item
. scan Custom Barcode
. scan UPC,EAN code
. generate report
• Manage check in and out transactions
. with time
. with quantity balance update
. detailed search options
. save frequently used search
. set notification
. main screen title
. background colors
. text size
. text colors
. barcode scanner in compatible scanner list
. import product detail from Amazon
. import product photo from Amazon
. product webpage link
. Google Drive
. Document (with image)
. CSV files (Excel compatible)
. SMS & Email
• Extra feature
. manual Backup/Restore
. auto-backup scheduler
. passcode protection
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
***IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING R2******
R2 communicates to Series 2 or Series 3 Crestron control processors. A touchpanel project needs to be created by an authorized Crestron programmer in order for R2 to function. End customers (e.g., homeowners) should contact their Crestron integrator if they have any specific questions regarding their system.
- Communicates with 2-Series and 3-Series control system via WiFi and cellular network
- Control multiple systems or homes from one Android™ device
- Uses familiar Crestron development tools such as VTPro and SystemBuilder to create projects for R2
- Compatible with Mobile Pro/Mobile Pro G™ apps: runs projects created for iOS devices without the need to recompile.
- Works natively with projects built for a Crestron touch screen or iOS device using Crestron Mobile Pro® or Mobile Pro G
- Perfect for customers or families who use both iOS and Android devices
- Unique features features for home control only found in R2:
---->Quick access: Ability to disable screen unlock requirement; Device's built-in proximity sensor can automatically wake device
---->Automatic project UI scaling: resizes Mobile Pro and Mobile Pro G projects to the native resolution of any Android device
---->Visual, haptic and audible feedback: provides clear confirmation of key presses
- Optimized performance for Android: takes advantage of Android multitasking and flexibility to deliver an experience optimized for home and building control
- Support for multiple and custom resolutions: In addition to R2's built-in UI display scalar, an upcoming VT Pro-e® add-on (coming soon) from Crestron enables developers to optionally create pixel-perfect projects for any screen size
R2 was developed by id8 Group Productions, a product development and technology lab. Co-founder and inventor of Emmy award-winning Slingbox, Blake Krikorian founded id8 Group Holdings (parent company of id8 Group Productions) in 1999. R2 is the first product developed by id8 Group since the Slingbox was spun out in 2004 to form Sling Media, Inc. Sling Media was subsequently acquired by Echostar in 2007.
We hope you enjoy R2. We have lots of new features and functionality coming in subsequent releases. We encourage you to provide us any feedback or input you may have. Please post a review here or send us an email directly to: email@example.com
** Please download i-Clickr on your computer from http://www.senstic.com/android/iClickr/iClickr.aspx ***
** If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as we can. **
Use your Android-powered device as your PowerPoint/OpenOffice/Keynote remote clicker!
View your slide and slide notes right on your handset as you present!
Click your way through your next slideshow in style!.
Never again running out of time during your presentation!
With i-Clickr, you can control your presentation directly from your phone using WiFi. Even better, i-Clickr helps you precisely manage your presentation time.
* Complete control of your PowerPoint slides including animations.
* Help you track your presentation time.
* Record presentation audio as you speak.
* Alert you with silent buzz before your time runs out.
* View your slides and your slide notes on your handset.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* Native support for android devices.
* Support connection via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
* Support all versions of PowerPoint from Office XP to the latest PowerPoint 2010 on Windows.
* Support OpenOffice on Windows.
* Support Office Mac 2004 and above, and Keynote on Mac OS X 10.7+.
* Support live annotation for Windows connection. Enter you annotation on your Android device, and it will show up on your presentation, live!
* Please update your PowerPoint or Keynote program to the latest service pack. If you have other issues, please email us at email@example.com, as we provide excellent customer support.
* Notice *
If you cannot find widget of Color Note notepad notes, please read below FAQ.
* Features for Color Note notepad notes *
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky note Widget
-Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule by note in calendar
-Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Reminder notes on status bar
-Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
-Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
-Quick memo / notes
-Wiki note link : [[Title]]
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service for Color Note notepad notes *
-Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
-It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
-Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions for notepad notes *
-Internet Access : For online backup & sync notes
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup notes to sdcard
-Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot : For reminder notes
* FAQ for Color Note notepad notes *
Q : How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A : Goto home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Color Note will be there for sticking on page.
Q : How come the widget and the alarm and remider notes functions don't work?
A : If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder and etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support them! If you have already moved app to SD card, but you want those features, you have to move it back to device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard
Q: I forgot my master password, how can I change it?
A: Menu -> Settings -> Master Password -> Menu Button-> Clear Password. You will lose current locked notes when you clear password!
Q: How can I create to do list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to striketrough.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : ColorNote Notepad,note, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
Remember to backup and export your existing catalogue before you upgrade!
Book Catalogue is NOT a book reader.
* Sorting by author (last name), title, series, etc.
* user-defined sort and list styles
* Search Amazon, Google Books, goodreads and LibraryThing for data
* Thumbnails (download, gallery or camera)
* Loaning books
* goodreads synchronization
* Export and Backup
* Bookshelves (books can be on multiple shelves)
Want a wishlist? Just create a bookshelf called 'Wishlist' and start adding books.
Please email us (below) if you have any issues after an upgrade.
Wiki can be found at:
Full history at:
New in 5.0.8
* More German translation updates (Robert Wetzlmayr)
New in 5.0.7
* Fixes to bugs introduced in 5.0.5!
New in 5.0.1-5.0.5
* Style 'Added date' is now in descending order for Android 2.2+
* New field: Language
* Minor Performance improvements for Android 2.2+
* Translation updates (Imkal)
* Bug fixes
New in 5.0.0
* A non-editable view of book details, with 'fling' support! (Nick Silin)
* Archiving of entire catalogue, including books, covers, preferences and styles
* Updated and improved interface, including Action Bar suppor (should work better on devices without menu buttons)
* Support for pic2shop scanner
* More French translation updates (Imkal & Djiko)
* More German translation updates (Robert Wetzlmayr)
* More Russian translation updates (Nick Silin)
* Bug fixes
New in 4.2.3
* Improve handling of invalid ISBNs when sending to goodreads
* Other minor bug fixes
New in 4.2.2
* Fix tiling of background image for some Android versions
* Better handling of incompatible scanner apps
* Send more details on crash or when asking for help
* Cleanup of layouts (Nick Silin)
* Bug fixes
New in 4.2.1
* Fix crash when expanding list items and using 'Expand All'
New in 4.2
* Date-Picker that supports dates down to 0AD as well as partial dates
* HTML descriptions display correctly with click to edit
* Preference for pre-selecting whole image when cropping
* Preference for auto-rotating images from camera
* Preference to use external cropping tool (experimental)
* Added more items to the options menus
* French translation updates (Imkal)
* German translation updates (Robert Wetzlmayr)
* Russian translation updates (Nick Silin)
* Updated OK/Cancel button positions to conform to current Android standards
* Full keyboard available when entering ASINs
* Keeps 5 previous export files
* Better detection of \'changes\' when editing books
* Support for a wider range of Gallery and file browsers
* More reliable date handling on import/export/sync
* Fix handling of duplicate anthology titles
* Various bugs fixed
Many thanks to our dedicated beta testers and translators!
Blame Grunthos for all bugs and errors. And send us bug reports.
New in 4.1-4.1.5
* New style options: location and date read
* Sharing can now send via any app that advertises the interface (eg. mail) (filipeximenes)
* French translation updates (Djiko)
* If fields have been edited, and 'back' is pressed, ask the user for confirmation (filipeximenes)
* Assume book is read when importing from goodreads if the user has rated it
* Change install location to avoid problems with encrypted SD cards
* Bug fixes in file import and data import
* improved import robustness
* fix for long-standing bugs if rotation while editing a book, and for a bug in date parsing when in non-english locales
* Translation updates (Robert Wetzlmayr)
* Bug fix for 'read' date import from goodreads
* Fix bug relating to commas in bookshelf names creating extra shelves
A lot of Information Resource-Manager systems generate reports in Excel format. One of the biggest free Information Resource-Manager systems is GLPI. We propose the solution Mobile Inventory that was used with GLPI generated Excel reports. Mobile Inventory scans barcodes, checks and marks found barcodes by color in Excel spreadsheet.
It is the perfect solution for manual equipment inventory using barcodes and generated reports from GLPI or other Information Resource-Manager systems.
Mobile Inventory scans barcodes and uses Excel as product database. It also uses your PDA camera to read barcodes and search for the item information in an Excel spreadsheet.
Mobile Inventory Demo is the free version of Mobile Inventory. Please download Mobile Inventory Demo first and try it. If it satisfies your requirements then we encourage you to buy Mobile Inventory. As there are thousands of different Android mobile devices, we can't guarantee that this program will function on your PDA. That’s why we suggest trying free Mobile Inventory Demo first.
Full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobileinventorypay&feature=search_result#?t=W10.
Mobile Inventory can group inventories. It is the best choice for e-commerce solutions, inventories of stores / enterprises to control the equipment, home inventory, etc.
MobileInventory barcode scanner can read these barcode formats:
Mobile Inventory supports xls Excel format from Microsoft Office 95 to 2003 and Office XP. Format xlsx from Microsoft Office 2007 and later is not supported.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
Sorry for advertising, but it is necessary for the development of the application.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
PRO Functional: http://tinyurl.com/pro-pdf-reader
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Support password protected PDF Files
3) Filter Search result
4) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
The best PDF and DjVu reader for android.
Download .apk directly: http://tinyurl.com/pdf-reader-dropbox
For questions, suggestions, improvements please write to firstname.lastname@example.org