With this application now you can calculate correct channel numbers when you're on stage.
- DIP direction changeable (click on label)
- Numbering order reverseable (click on label)
- Increment by digits one-by-one
- Stepping with user selected value
- Editable stepping (long click on step buttons)
For more information check out About box in app.
DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
- Large font size and dip switch graphic for easy reading
- Saves values between sessions - pick up where you left off
- Calculate the Channel number by setting the DIP switch positions (reverse calculation)
- Displays a list of all fixtures and their DMX values starting from the base DMX channel.
- Option to disable the screen lock so the you don't have to keep unlocking it after working on a fixture for a while.
- Change the direction of the "ON" position as well as the order of the DIP switches (left to right or right to left).
It can control the colours of your lights by RGB, RGBW, RGBA on 32 DMX universes and 512 channels par universes.
The Application always reconnect automatically on your local network, you don't need to worried about possible disconnections anymore.
You can connect at the same time up to 10 Terminal on the save server (software or Stand Alone interface).
You can control the software and Stand Alone interface commands like the RGB colours, Speed of the lighting scenes and sequences, general dimmer, pause, black out, full white, next scene.
You can setup a DMX channel level instantly for your test and for manual controls of the lightings.
You can display 1 or several mode of the App.
You can add a password to lock the screen display for basic uses.
French documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilightfr.pdf
English documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilight.pdf
Send me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your comments can help me to develop and improve the application
Lighting Console Pro allows you to send DMX over ARTNET and sACN ( Streaming Architecture for Control Networks)
24 Submaster with 512 dimmers (editable name)
Receiving Artnet and sACN and export to Submaster
You can config :
Fps, used protocole, submaster number
Short name and long name
16 ports and 16 subnet
Lighting Console doesn't work if an other software use the same protocole ARTNET.
ANDROID V2.3 minimum
TechDMX requires a hardware interface device called a Cue Server, available from Interactive Technologies (sold separately).
http://www.interactive-online.com. This app works similarly to the IOS app Figment DMX published by Interactive Technologies.
TechDMX features 4 primary functions:
1) The channel test function allows the user to do dimmer checks quickly and efficiently.
2) The stage function allows the user to view DMX input and output to the Cue Server. The stage view also allows basic control functions such as channel and group control as well as recording functions (Group, Macro, & Cue).
3) The faders page allows control of frequently used channels or groups on easy to use faders. The faders are customizable by the user.
4) The Macro function allows the user to trigger macros stored in the Cue Server.
TechDMX is the new version of Figment DMX previously available in the market.
Cue Server is a registered Trademark of Interactive Technologies. This TechDMX is 3rd party software independently written and published. Interactive Technologies is not affiliated with TechDMX and does not provide any support of the app.
Dip Switch Calculator App -
Enables you to quickly translate binary switches, into the numeric value it represents. 10 dip switches can be enabled at once and go up to a value of 1023. These dip switches can be found everywhere in the electronics field and very heavily used in the Fire Alarm and Security Alarm field. Compatible with countless manufactures with plans of adding in a few of the odd ones.
Resistor Calculator App -
Quickly convert the colors on a resistor, to the value it represents or reverse it and easily figure out what it would be. 4, 5 or 6 band resistor available.
we removed ads so now this is the exact same app as stagehand pro - if you want to help us out feel free to buy the "StageHand Pro" app.
**Permissions for Internet and Network access will be used shortly when we add more gels**
NOTE - i'm sorry if anybodys having issues with language translation - i'm getting some weird packaging errors with roboguice and the internationalization stuff - i'm trying to get this fixed right now
Leko, beam, degree, ETC, barrel, distance, throw, lighting, stage, theatre, calculator, dip switch, dip switch calculator, dmx calculator, dmx, xlr, pinouts, pinout, lee, rosco, gam, gel, color, swatch, comparison
We have enabled standard symbols for various linear and planar features which include: bedding, overturned bedding, foliation, cleavage, joints, thrust and normal faults, right and left lateral strike-slip faults with or without a dip, lineation, and syncline and anticline plunge. Once the symbol has been chosen and the strike and dip recorded, the symbol(s) can be viewed immediately on a map.
Once you have installed the application, you can use your smartphone or tablet in the same way you would use a brunton compass. You simply orient the phone or tablet along the planar or linear feature, choose a symbol, and click. The device’s built-in compass and orientation sensors instantly record the strike, the dip, and dip direction.
We believe that one of the powers of our application is that the information can not only be shared with various social sites such as Facebook, e-mailed to others, but also synchronized to a website we allow you to create so others can see your work. Through the website, the data can be viewed in real time by colleagues should you choose to share your data collection information. The synchronization also serves as a way to back up your data should your phone or tablet malfunction in the field. If you do not have web access, the application will collect the data and store it until a web connection is established. Once the data has been uploaded, you can edit the data, create reports and/or maps, and download the data or reports to spreadsheets and other documents. Once your field work is completed, you can automatically create a powerpoint or video of your work. Try it, it is free. You can also access the data via our website at www.majorforms.com.
The old version will no longer be updated, this is the version that will be maintained! Please contact me if you have any trouble downloading!
- Enter in the Starting Fixture#, Starting Dmx# and the # of Channels/Fixture. DmxCalc will give you each units Dmx and Binary Values.
- View Fixture Libraries [Menu]
- To Clear All Fields [Long Click\Assign]
- To convert binary to DmxValue, leave DmxAddr blank and hit CALC!
CURRENT LIBRARIES: Libraries: Elation, HES, Martin, Vari*Lite
Development Plans: User Library; Channel Breakdowns; AutoPatch Export;
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
- Simple UI
- Selectable channel color
- Rename Cues
- Cue fade times
- Channel to dimmer patch
- sACN/ E1.31
- Save multiple projects
- sACN Unicast protocol
- View channel level as 255 steps
- Name Channels
- Set specific channel level/ step
The main screen was designed to give the light board operator a similar feel to what a production full size board would give them. It contains channels with channel number, level in percent, a level slider, and a bump button. Along the bottom is the cue list. Add Cue will create a light cue of the current channel levels and append it to the end of the cue list. If the use long presses on an existing cue they are able to edit it. Edit features are insert a new cue, remove cue, rename the cue, and change fade up and down times. In the settings menu ArtNet server is selected from a discovered list of nodes also manual entry is allowed. Default cue fade times can be assigned along with the color of the channel faders. Channel to dimmer patching is allowed in the patch view. One channel can be assigned to as many dimmers as you want.
Save project will save current state of channels, patch, and cues to a user assigned name. Load project will open a previously saved project. A long press on the project name will prompt for delete. The current project is saved when exiting or switching project. The current project name is displayed at the top right of the main page.
The free version allows only 5 channels, an in-app purchase allows up to 200 channels. The paid and free version allow patching to all 512 dimmers.
If you any new features or different DMX protocols you would like to see just send me an email and I would love to get them in there.
❖ Delay calculator - A quick and easy way to convert from metres / feet to mS.
❖ DAW disk space calculator - Want to know how many tracks you can record for your 30 minute master piece and at what sample / bit rate based on your hard drive capacity, then this is the tool for you.
❖ SPL calculator - Simply enter amplifier power, loud-speaker sensitivity and a distance to find your maximum sound pressure level.
❖ Impedance calculators - Calculate total loads for a group of speakers in parallel and series configurations.
❖ Tone Generator - Select from 10 common sine wave frequencies, 20hz to 20khz sine wave sweep, pink and white noise.
❖ dBu / dBV to voltage converter, wavelength calculator, constant voltage impedance converter (70v + 100v line), and UK radio mic frequency lists (Ch38, Ch69 and de-reg).
❖ Aspect ratio calculator - Need to work out a videos aspect ratio; simply enter the dimensions and press calculate, alternatively enter one dimension and select the aspect ratio to get the second dimension.
❖ Projection distance calculator and screen resolutions guide.
❖ DMX address - dip switch - Simply enter the DMX address to receive the correct dip switch settings, then select an offset (Number of DMX channels your fixture requires) and use the plus and minus buttons to quickly address multiple fixtures.
❖ Beam width calculator and Gel cut calculator.
❖ Power voltage current calculator - A simple Ohm's law based calculator.
❖ Voltage drop calculator
❖ Pin-outs for common audio-visual connectors
Additional features available in AV Tools Pro:
✓ No Adverts
✓ Custom frequency tone generator with play in background facility
✓ Favourites feature - quick access to your most used tools.
✓ Tablet layouts
If you would like to request a feature or report a bug please email me, otherwise please leave a comment.
* Table based dip switch results.
* Channel count and span.
* Reverse lookup using top switches.
* Share your results
* Light and Dark themes (currently 3.0+)