DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
With this application now you can calculate correct channel numbers when you're on stage.
- DIP direction changeable (click on label)
- Numbering order reverseable (click on label)
- Increment by digits one-by-one
- Stepping with user selected value
- Editable stepping (long click on step buttons)
For more information check out About box in app.
- Large font size and dip switch graphic for easy reading
- Saves values between sessions - pick up where you left off
- Calculate the Channel number by setting the DIP switch positions (reverse calculation)
- Displays a list of all fixtures and their DMX values starting from the base DMX channel.
- Option to disable the screen lock so the you don't have to keep unlocking it after working on a fixture for a while.
- Change the direction of the "ON" position as well as the order of the DIP switches (left to right or right to left).
we removed ads so now this is the exact same app as stagehand pro - if you want to help us out feel free to buy the "StageHand Pro" app.
**Permissions for Internet and Network access will be used shortly when we add more gels**
NOTE - i'm sorry if anybodys having issues with language translation - i'm getting some weird packaging errors with roboguice and the internationalization stuff - i'm trying to get this fixed right now
Leko, beam, degree, ETC, barrel, distance, throw, lighting, stage, theatre, calculator, dip switch, dip switch calculator, dmx calculator, dmx, xlr, pinouts, pinout, lee, rosco, gam, gel, color, swatch, comparison
Dip Switch Calculator App -
Enables you to quickly translate binary switches, into the numeric value it represents. 10 dip switches can be enabled at once and go up to a value of 1023. These dip switches can be found everywhere in the electronics field and very heavily used in the Fire Alarm and Security Alarm field. Compatible with countless manufactures with plans of adding in a few of the odd ones.
Resistor Calculator App -
Quickly convert the colors on a resistor, to the value it represents or reverse it and easily figure out what it would be. 4, 5 or 6 band resistor available.
Key Words: Fire Alarm, Security System, Lighting Systems, Camera Systems, Card Access Systems, Dipswitch, Binary Converter, Ademco, DMP, DMX, Theatrical Lighting, Silent Knight, Radionics, Simplex, SimplexGrinnell, ADT, Honeywell, GE, DSC, Notifier, Edwards, Fire Lite, Pelco, Philips, FCI, Bosch, Electronics, Electrical.
The old version will no longer be updated, this is the version that will be maintained! Please contact me if you have any trouble downloading!
- Enter in the Starting Fixture#, Starting Dmx# and the # of Channels/Fixture. DmxCalc will give you each units Dmx and Binary Values.
- View Fixture Libraries [Menu]
- To Clear All Fields [Long Click\Assign]
- To convert binary to DmxValue, leave DmxAddr blank and hit CALC!
CURRENT LIBRARIES: Libraries: Elation, HES, Martin, Vari*Lite
Development Plans: User Library; Channel Breakdowns; AutoPatch Export;
It can control the colours of your lights by RGB, RGBW, RGBA on 32 DMX universes and 512 channels par universes.
The Application always reconnect automatically on your local network, you don't need to worried about possible disconnections anymore.
You can connect at the same time up to 10 Terminal on the save server (software or Stand Alone interface).
You can control the software and Stand Alone interface commands like the RGB colours, Speed of the lighting scenes and sequences, general dimmer, pause, black out, full white, next scene.
You can setup a DMX channel level instantly for your test and for manual controls of the lightings.
You can display 1 or several mode of the App.
You can add a password to lock the screen display for basic uses.
TechDMX requires a hardware interface device called a Cue Server, available from Interactive Technologies (sold separately).
http://www.interactive-online.com. This app works similarly to the IOS app Figment DMX published by Interactive Technologies.
TechDMX features 4 primary functions:
1) The channel test function allows the user to do dimmer checks quickly and efficiently.
2) The stage function allows the user to view DMX input and output to the Cue Server. The stage view also allows basic control functions such as channel and group control as well as recording functions (Group, Macro, & Cue).
3) The faders page allows control of frequently used channels or groups on easy to use faders. The faders are customizable by the user.
4) The Macro function allows the user to trigger macros stored in the Cue Server.
TechDMX is the new version of Figment DMX previously available in the market.
Cue Server is a registered Trademark of Interactive Technologies. This TechDMX is 3rd party software independently written and published. Interactive Technologies is not affiliated with TechDMX and does not provide any support of the app.
* Table based dip switch results.
* Channel count and span.
* Reverse lookup using top switches.
* Share your results
* Light and Dark themes (currently 3.0+)
Send me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your comments can help me to develop and improve the application
Lighting Console Pro allows you to send DMX over ARTNET and sACN ( Streaming Architecture for Control Networks)
12 Submaster with 512 dimmers (editable name)
Receiving Artnet and sACN and export to Submaster
You can config :
Fps, used protocole, submaster number
Short name and long name
16 ports and 16 subnet
Lighting Console doesn't work if an other software use the same protocole ARTNET.
ANDROID V2.3 minimum
The output occurs via Art-Net which allows controlling several manufacturer independent Art-Net able terminals. So, also for Android-devices it will be possible to adjust uncomplicated color settings via an existing network / WLAN.
The design and structure of LIGHT REMOTE is choosen in such a way that this app is an useful and helpful enrichment in comparing with common LED-installations.
Both for the private sector and for the professional operations LIGHT REMOTE offers an specific, fast and easy access to the color configurations and clears the whole color range.
An integrated RGB-dimming-function allows an easy brightness setting of the selected color. Just as easy is the color selection by the 5 single color sliders whereas white and warm white is dimmable too.
Thereby each RGB-white-nuances can be configured individually or on the basic of the Color-Picker whereas the color selection occurs automatically to the RGB-slider.
In total via 5 individual color memories the predefined settings can be called and just as easy renewed whereas with a little effort always new color designs are available.
✭ ✭ ✭ NOTE: This app requires additional hardware Art-Net ✭ ✭ ✭