Prepare to have your brain strained...
You control a four-dimensional ship that's trapped in a four-dimensional maze. You view the maze through one or more cameras, each of which can provide a 2D or 3D image. You can point each camera in a different direction—including in different dimensions (eg, you can have one camera viewing x,y,z and another viewing x,w,v).
Moving is simple and intuitive: just touch a camera image to move in the direction in which the camera is pointing. To rotate your ship, swipe across a camera image. When you move or rotate, all of the camera images will update simultaneously.
● Virtually unlimited number of maze designs
● Isn't limited to four dimensions: can go up to seven!*
● Use your own pictures on maze walls (x is free; other dimensions are cheap)
● Can show one, two, four* or six* camera images
● Head-Up Display (HUD) and instrument panel to help you navigate
● In-game tutorials and help pages
● On-line leaderboards and achievements
● Game progress saved on-line for easy transfer across devices
* with in-app purchase.
● More multi-player challenges (eg, quests and races)
● More navigation aids (maps, etc)
Since Hypermaze has to draw multiple independent images simultaneously, weaker devices won't get great frame rates and/or may not be able to handle very large mazes. Verify that your device can handle Hypermaze before buying any in-app purchases.