Do you have a GPS TK103 (also called GPS103-A / GPS103-B) or GPS ODBII (AutoGeneral GOT08 / GPS306A) installed on your vehicle or consider installing it and want to control it without paying monthly fees to a company for it? Here is the solution! GPSManager allows you to load data from your GPS and vehicle and control them with just fingertips and in an intuitively manner!
With GPSManager you can:
* Secure your data with passwords for both the application (master) and for each vehicle
* Control a fleet of vehicles from your cell via SMS or direct call
* Maintain a list of message history for each vehicle and monitor their historical positions
* See in a map these positions
* At a glance, see all your vehicles on the map
* You can set up multiple security features, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking
How to use, as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1 - First, the application requests a master password at least 4 characters, this password will be requested when you open the application, in order to secure your data
2 - Then you can load the first vehicle, entering a name for it, the device type your vehicle has installed and if the device has more than one chip can enter two numbers here, the number must be entered with international dialing code included, no need to enter the character "+". You can add as many vehicles you want on this screen, which you can access through the top menu
3 - On the main screen, you'll have available to common commands for the computer, and the top bar, the option to call, see last position of the vehicle and in addition to the list of positions and messages from your GPS.
From CentralGPS we hope that this application is useful to you. All comments and feedback are appreciated! :)