If you like the effect of your modifications then save it to file on your device.
★ Play modified music / sound in audio formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
★ Change Tempo of track in range 4x slower to 4x faster.
★ Set Pitch Octaves Change between -1 and +1.
★ Save / Export modified track to: wav/ogg/flac.
★ Tempo & Pitch may be changed in any moment.
★ 2 modes of changing Tempo & Pitch - slider (fast) / pad (accurate).
To play modified track just click "SELECT" button and choose track from music library or by browsing your device.
Supported formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
If you select .wav file, then music may be instantly played. For other audio formats sound must be prepared for optimized playing (It usually takes few seconds for normal-length track on new & fast devices). It does NOT change your original files.
App requires temporary space for uncompressed tracks on your device. For normal 3 minutes long track is about 20MB, for longer more, for shorter less. Usually you don't have to worry about this.
If you want to have more fun you can change tempo or pitch of your music track.
"Relative Tempo" describes how fast sound will be played, 1.00 is original/non-changed tempo, 0.5 is 2x slower, 2.0 is 2x faster. Range is: 0.25 .. 4.0 .
"Pitch Octaves Change" describes how pitch will be changed with diffrence represented as -1.00 .. +1.00 octaves, 0.00 is original/non-changed pitch.
These values may be adjusted by slider or by clicking button near them and setting accurate value.
You may also save your music into file.
Supported formats for export / saving: wav/ogg/flac.
For OGG format encoding may be long task.
Please note that most of operations are cpu-intensive and for good results you need a performat device.
Tempo & Pitch values are auto-saved. When you select new track these values are set to default values.
More technical info:
Supported stream format: 8/16 bit encoding, 1/2 channels, 8000 / 11025 / 16000 / 22050 / 44100 / 48000 Hz sample rate. Used sample rate has to be supported by device, 8 bit encoding is extended to 16 bit encoding so device has to support 16 bit.
OGG encoder supports only sample rate 44100 Hz.
✓ App uses permissions for writing on SD card to enable exporting tracks.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit or in side-menu when user demands to show them.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy "Reverse Music Player":
or "Text To Speech":
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
Features of the full version:
- Available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teapps.musicspeedchanger
- HQ audio output
- Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Channel selection
- Ad free
Questions, ideas, feedback? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
How it works: Choose a file, all songs from a folder or a whole album from your personal collection, limit the time frame you want to listen to, set the percentage of speed change you want to apply and just press play!
List of features:
- Supported audio formats: mp3, wav.
- Load songs, folders or whole albums (press and hold for options)
- Search songs by music library or folders
- Speed up or slow down audio up to 200% (0.25x - 4x in speed)
- Start and End markers: limit the timeframe you want to listen to by drag&drop or precise setting.
- Song Position marker: set the position you want to start listening to at any time!
- A-B Loop and repeat mode
- Plays in background
- Auto saves configuration for each song
- Auto saves song's position for the next time a song is loaded
About permissions (ASC requests 4):
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE are required for ad-support only;
- ACCESS COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location;
- READ PHONE STATE allows Audio Speed Changer to stop automaticaly when there's an incoming call.
No personal information is saved, including contacts or phonecalls. Contact me if those permissions bother you.
Developped by Gabriel Simões
Icon by Lucas Reis
* Please report bugs and/or request features by acessing the option "Contact Developer" from the main menu, and not by posting comments on the market. Thank you!
(time stretching - time stretcher)
The app is useful for music dictation, music practice, language study , and listening to long audio etc.
You could use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You could put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
The following features are unlocked by upgrading to Pro version.(It isn't free. In app purchase. Pro version is available for Android 4.0 or newer).
- Export audio tracks to wav/mp3 file
- Pitch shift control( Swipe left in speed settings dialog to show pitch shift control view )
- Playing playlist
- Search songs / albums / artists
- Shuffle play
- Sleep timer
- Remove ads
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
'Storage' is required to export audio to storage.
You can also save the adjusted audio to an .aac audio file for sharing with friends or listening in another player.
Music Speed Changer is great for musicians practicing an instrument needing to slow down the tempo, speeding up audio books for faster listening, making nightcore or just rocking out to your favorite song at 130%.
Notice for Google Play Music users: Google places DRM on songs purchased through Google Play Music. Your songs purchased in that app will not be visible in Music Speed Changer (or any other music player). A simple way around this is to download the purchased songs through the Google Play Music desktop browser app, then transfer the downloaded .mp3 file to your Android device.
If you have any problems with the app send me an email, thanks.
-Pitch shifting- change song pitch up or down 12 semi-tones, with fractional semi-tones allowed.
-Time stretching - change audio speed from 33% to 300% of original speed.
-Rate adjustment - change the pitch and tempo of the audio together.
-Music looper - seamlessly loop audio sections and practice over and over.
-Great for making Nightcore.
-Open audio files from your device's storage, or from the cloud.
-Export your adjustments to an .aac file for sharing or playing in another music player.
-Modern material design UI and simple to use.
-Completely free and no restrictions on this music speed controller.
-No waiting for your local audio file to decode, instant playback and instant audio speed and pitch adjustment. slow down audio speed or change music pitch instantly.
-Does not waste space storing huge uncompressed audio files on your device.
-Plays all audio formats supported by the Android framework (mp3, wav, flac, aac/m4a)
WavePad Free works within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
This free sound editor is Ideal for journalists and other professionals who need to recordings on the go. WavePad Free makes it easy to edit, store, or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Edit multiple audio file formats
• Supports auto-trim editing and voice activated recording
The station’s transmitter is located on the mountain Brocken and allows to serve over 10 million people in Lower Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Thuringia and parts of the joining federal states.
89.0 RTL plays the “best Hits from today“ and stands for lifestyle, entertainment, information and spectacular events on and off the air that create a lot of talk about.
You won't even need a Logitech Squeezebox to make SqueezePlayer work - just download the (free) Squeezebox-Server (see below)
★★★ Stream your Music via WiFi or Mobile Connection ★★★
Make your music free! Now you can take all your music with you - car, school, work, garden, anywhere in your house.
SqueezePlayer is able to stream your local music (see below for supported formats), internet radio stations or songs from Apps like Last.FM, Deezer or WiMP from your Squeezebox-Server directly to your mobile or tablet. (Rhapsody, Napster and Pandora NOT working right now, due to licensing issues, Spotify only works with the help of triodes plugin installed in a Squeezebox-Server).
For playback to be working via 3G you will need to open/forward port 9000 and 3483 on your router (as well as setting up a DynDNS service). As networking/streaming from your home network via internet is not straightforward, please also visit my growing tutorial: http://www.squeezeplayer.com/2011/05/how-to-connect-via-3g/
SqueezePlayer is a playback App - you won't be able to control your Squeezebox (nor itself) with it. But there are enough Apps out there being a perfect fit: OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander, Squeeze Control or free alternatives like the official Logitech App, Squeezer or SqueezeDroid.
From the main screen of SqueezePlayer you can jump directly to any of these App, where you mobile will be among all other players as long as SqueezePlayer is activated.
In OrangeSqueeze this also works the other way round: it will start SqueezePlayer automatically from the players list, so here it is highly integrated.
By the way: if you have any problem with SqueezePlayer, please contact me! I'm very happy to help you sort all problems out: support(at)squeezeplayer.com
★★★ Supported Music Formats ★★★
SqueezePlayer can stream FLAC, MP3, WAV and PCM natively (i.e. these are decoded directly on your Android Device)
Your SqueezeboxServer will be able to convert other file types (Ogg, mp4) to FLAC or mp3 on the fly, so these will play as well. (You can check the settings screen of your Squeezebox Server under Advanced->File Types what other file types will be transcoded to FLAC or mp3).
Please note that the inbuilt server of the Touch will not be able to transcode as much as a real server, you will be bound to the natively support formats!
★★★ Requirements ★★★
For SqueezePlayer to work you need to set up the Logitech Squeezebox Server (recently renamed to "Logitech Media Server").
You can download it here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.7.1/
SqueezePlayer will also work with the integrated server of the Squeezebox Touch (but be aware, that this one cannot convert as many formats as a real server).
I test against version 7.5 - 7.7 of the server.
Browse seamlessly through your music collection. Create playlists with ease and have full control over your music:
* Thoughtfully designed all-in-one-view interface.
* Takes full advantage of the larger screens on tablets and phones.
* Optimized for innovative multi-touch control. Swipe through your music by cover art and organize it by drag & drop.
* Use the quick search with autocompletion to jump to an album or artist. Or use the real-time detail search to find a particular track.
* Playlist oriented: Manage, arrange and play your music and always know what will play next.
* The unique waveform display serves as a precise seekbar. See what's playing with the graphic equalizer or use the full screen visualization of your music.
- Clearly arranged all-in-one-view application
- Browse your music by albums, artists, genres, playlists and tracks
- Advanced playlist system
- Smart playlists: Recently Added, Recently Played, Most Played
- Drag & Drop and multi-touch control
- Powerful search engine
- Quick-Search with autocompletion
- Detailed search
- Unique waveform display that visualizes your music
- Cover grids and stacks
- 10 band graphical equalizer (only on tablets)
- Full screen audio visualizer
- Notification bar player
- Audio engine based on FFmpeg
- Supported formats: mp3, mp4/m4a, aac, wma, ogg vorbis, flac, wav, aiff
- Supports 7 to 10 inch tablets
- Works in portrait and landscape view on tablets
- Android 3.2 or higher
- Screen resolution 540 x 960 pixels or higher
- 1 GHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Help us to improve Select! even further and send your ideas, feature requests and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
NOTE: I am just a single hobby developer, and have no affiliation with the MediaMonkey team.
This is a remote client for the media player MediaMonkey for Windows. In order to use this app, you obviously need MediaMonkey itself, but you also need the MMRemote server installed on your computer. This is a free Windows application that can be downloaded from http://mmremote.net.
Have you found a BUG? Please contact me on my e-mail or forum to tell me about it, and I'll do what I can to help you. The forum can be found here: http://mmremote.net/Forum/, my e-mail is located at the bottom of this page.
- Works with all versions of MediaMonkey.
- Display track details of currently playing song.
- Quick access to detailed information about any track
- All normal playback functions
- Manipulate the 'Now Playing' list in any way you want.
- Browse your music library using most of the categories from MediaMonkey, and play anything you want.
- Browse your playlists (both manual and auto playlists), and play entire lists or selected songs.
- Control the sound volume of both MediaMonkey and Windows itself (including mute), and override the devices hardware volume buttons if you so wish.
- Rate your songs (with support for half stars).
You get these additional features if you donate to support the development:
- Widget (now with rating)
- Permanent notification
- Computer menu
- Lock screen controls
- Homescreen shortcuts
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me using the e-mail on this page or the forum: http://mmremote.net/Forum/.
Vote for new features here! https://mmremote.uservoice.com
- Can't control system volume on Windows XP machines (MediaMonkey volume can still be controlled, though).
- Some Windows 7 computers have problems with browsing the library from the remote.
- People with huge playlists should deactivate "Send album arts" in the server to reduce memory usage. Working on a fix.
This Mobile Music Player plays your music while pitching the frequency of your music in real time to be in the 432hz frequency.
**Please notice that due to copyrights law the Screenshots are very limited in terms of Album Art and Song/Album/Artist titles
The 432hz frequency is considered to be much more in tuned with the full essence of the music by many scientists and musicians.
Appum Studios produced this mobile application so all of you listeners around the globe could feel and share the joy of music with all around you, no adds, no in app purchases, just a clear clear sound with slightly different and positive experience :)
Some of the cool features:
-Custom Playlists Creation
-Choose songs or complete folders to play
-432hz/440hz listening option
-Advanced filtering options
-Complete Bluetooth Support
-and much more..
More info and related links:
**The app is free, and has no financial background to it. Mainly exists as a tool for those who want to hear their music in a more refined and healthy tone opposed to the 440 Hz.
The app will pitch shift music that's tuned to A = 440 Hz, it will not work on music tuned to other A note references.
Please contact us before voting in case of a problem , complain or a question :)
Analyze the ambient (background) noise and the traffic noise (TNI)!
This app (ad-supported) has more features (+) than the basic edition.
>>SLM Main features:
• 3 measuring modes (Dynamic, Average, Cumulative)
+ 1 weighting filter curves: dBA according to DIN-IEC 651
• simple calibration settings
• sound level versus time chart
• current dB value, avg (Leq), min and max display
• audio threshold trigger
+ sound level distribution chart
+ accumulated sound level chart
+ current value, L90, L50 and L10 values display
+ TNI (Traffic Noise index) display
+ exporting of measures, chart data (CSV) and screenshot (PNG)
• tested with samsung galaxy S S2 S3 S4
• sharing of text values and screen bmp
>>RTA main features:
+ sound level versus linear frequency chart
+ spectrum zoom and swipe
+ fixed FFT size ( 2048, about 20 Hz accuracy )
+ 4 values versus selected frequency component displayed (current, mean, max, min)
+ 20hz/22kHz band, 44100 Hz sampling rate
The application relies on the mobile microphone signal. To achieve the best results consider the following:
1) Easy Calibration (only the first time): Some mobiles are automatically calibrated in the first installation phase. For details see the calibration section of the user manual.
2) keep your fingers away from the mobile microphone
3) silence your phone to avoid any ring tones, vibrations and other sounds
4) orient the phone microphone toward the noise source keeping the correct distance
5) click on the function buttons
1) Wrong SPL calibration: See the Calibration section and type the right calibration values
2) No signals detected below 20dB or over 100dB: most smart phone microphones do not work under 20 dB or over 100 dB
3) Signal attenuation near band limits: the mobile mic may attenuate frequencies <100 Hz and >15000 Hz
Read the embedded User Guide: for any info or troubleshooting you can contact us at email@example.com.
You can easily change your voice, preview the sound and save it to files.
1. record high quality audio file in wave/pcm/wav format, and aac/m4a format. More formats are being added.
2. trim audio recordings
3. convert recorded audio file to pcm/wav format, aac/m4a format support are being added.
4. add echo to your voice
5. adjust pitch/pace/speed/sample of your recording
6. merge multiple wav/aac recordings to one
7. mix two audio recordings, or mix a recording with a preset background music
8. boost or reduce audio volume
9. share your recording
/** If you like advanced audio recorder, please rate and like us. We’ll add the following features in future **/
1. noise filtering to improve recording quality
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
* Manual recording (on button push)
* Automatic noise activated recording
* Automatic Gain Control (AGC) fine adjustment and recording threshold levels
* Export to WAVe and MP3 / Share Tracks
* Auto consolidate multiple tracks