If you like the effect of your modifications then save it to file on your device.
★ Play modified music / sound in audio formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
★ Change Tempo of track in range 4x slower to 4x faster.
★ Set Pitch Octaves Change between -1 and +1.
★ Save / Export modified track to: wav/ogg/flac.
★ Tempo & Pitch may be changed in any moment.
★ 2 modes of changing Tempo & Pitch - slider (fast) / pad (accurate).
To play modified track just click "SELECT" button and choose track from music library or by browsing your device.
Supported formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
If you select .wav file, then music may be instantly played. For other audio formats sound must be prepared for optimized playing (It usually takes few seconds for normal-length track on new & fast devices). It does NOT change your original files.
App requires temporary space for uncompressed tracks on your device. For normal 3 minutes long track is about 20MB, for longer more, for shorter less. Usually you don't have to worry about this.
If you want to have more fun you can change tempo or pitch of your music track.
"Relative Tempo" describes how fast sound will be played, 1.00 is original/non-changed tempo, 0.5 is 2x slower, 2.0 is 2x faster. Range is: 0.25 .. 4.0 .
"Pitch Octaves Change" describes how pitch will be changed with diffrence represented as -1.00 .. +1.00 octaves, 0.00 is original/non-changed pitch.
These values may be adjusted by slider or by clicking button near them and setting accurate value.
You may also save your music into file.
Supported formats for export / saving: wav/ogg/flac.
For OGG format encoding may be long task.
Please note that most of operations are cpu-intensive and for good results you need a performat device.
Tempo & Pitch values are auto-saved. When you select new track these values are set to default values.
More technical info:
Supported stream format: 8/16 bit encoding, 1/2 channels, 8000 / 11025 / 16000 / 22050 / 44100 / 48000 Hz sample rate. Used sample rate has to be supported by device, 8 bit encoding is extended to 16 bit encoding so device has to support 16 bit.
OGG encoder supports only sample rate 44100 Hz.
✓ App uses permissions for writing on SD card to enable exporting tracks.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit or in side-menu when user demands to show them.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy "Reverse Music Player":
or "Text To Speech":
The Alpine TuneIt app turns your Android® smartphone into an interface for custom sound tuning, Facebook updates and more!
Sound Tuning Right from Your Android® smartphone
Download the TuneIt app and connect your Android® smartphone via Bluetooth to an Alpine TuneIt app ready head unit. Your Android® smartphone instantly becomes a sound tuning control center. As you change settings on the Android® smartphone you can instantly hear the results, so you can customize the sound exactly as you want it. Sound tuning choices include: 6-channel Digital Time Correction, 9-Band Parametric EQ, and Crossovers.
TuneIt now also links to Alpine's BASS ENGINE SQ technology featured in the new head units. You can control BASS ENGINE SQ settings within the app and also select the Alpine speaker models that you are using in your car, so the sound settings will automatically to match your system. For quicker setting, five BASS ENGINE SQ presets are provided.
See and Hear Facebook Messages
The TuneIt app keeps you in touch with your Facebook friends. When you can receive a notification, you get a visual alert on the Android® smartphone and the head unit, plus a sound alert through your car speakers. The visual notification includes the Facebook icon and the sender’s name, with the profile picture shown on the Android® smartphone. In addition, you can use TTS (text-to-speech) to listen to your messages, picture comments and time-line posts while you drive. And you can LIKE messages with one push.
Share Your Sound Settings with Other Alpine Fans
After tuning your system, upload your settings to the Alpine Cloud Server to share them with other TuneIt users. You can also check out other user’s settings and rate them. Download high rated or interesting settings and try them in your car. User TuneIt submissions will keep growing so check back often to see new ones.
Compatible Alpine Radios
For United States
2015: CDE-W265BT, CDE-164BT
2014: X009 series, X008U, INE-W957HD, IVE-W555BT, CDE-154BT, CDE-153BT, UTE-52BT
2013: CDE-HD149BT, CDE-HD148BT, CDE-147BT
2015: CDE-W296BT, CDE-195BT
2014: X800D-U series, INE-W987D, IVE-W585BT, CDE-185BT, CDE-183BT
2013: CDE-178BT, CDE-177BT, iDE-178BT
For Southeast Asia
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X009E series, X008EU, INE-W957E, IVE-W554EBT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X008AU, INE-W957A, IVE-W554ABT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2014: CDE-153CBT, CDx-A08
In some regions, GPS signal is required at all times for the TuneIt app to function with the head unit. Ensure that GPS is on when opening the TuneIt app for the first time so it can determine your region.
Please use an accessible email address to create an account. If you have not received your verification email, please check your spam folder.
The app is useful for music dictation, music practice, language study , and listening to long audio etc.
You could use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You could put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
The following features are unlocked by upgrading to Pro version.(It isn't free. In app purchase. Pro version is available for Android 4.0 or newer).
- Export audio tracks to wav/mp3 file
- Pitch shift control( Swipe left in speed settings dialog to show pitch shift control view )
- Playing playlist
- Search songs / albums / artists
- Shuffle play
- Sleep timer
- Remove ads
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
'Storage' is required to export audio to storage.
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
You can also save the adjusted audio to an .aac audio file for sharing with friends or listening in another player.
Music Speed Changer is great for musicians practicing an instrument needing to slow down the tempo, speeding up audio books for faster listening, making nightcore or just rocking out to your favorite song at 130%.
Notice for Google Play Music users: Google places DRM on songs purchased through Google Play Music. Your songs purchased in that app will not be visible in Music Speed Changer (or any other music player). A simple way around this is to download the purchased songs through the Google Play Music desktop browser app, then transfer the downloaded .mp3 file to your Android device.
If you have any problems with the app send me an email, thanks.
-Pitch shifting- change song pitch up or down 12 semi-tones, with fractional semi-tones allowed.
-Time stretching - change audio speed from 33% to 300% of original speed.
-Rate adjustment - change the pitch and tempo of the audio together.
-Music looper - seamlessly loop audio sections and practice over and over.
-Great for making Nightcore.
-Open audio files from your device's storage, or from the cloud.
-Export your adjustments to an .aac file for sharing or playing in another music player.
-Modern material design UI and simple to use.
-Completely free and no restrictions on this music speed controller.
-No waiting for your local audio file to decode, instant playback and instant audio speed and pitch adjustment. slow down audio speed or change music pitch instantly.
-Does not waste space storing huge uncompressed audio files on your device.
-Plays all audio formats supported by the Android framework (mp3, wav, flac, aac/m4a)
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
How it works: Choose a file, all songs from a folder or a whole album from your personal collection, limit the time frame you want to listen to, set the percentage of speed change you want to apply and just press play!
List of features:
- Supported audio formats: mp3, wav.
- Load songs, folders or whole albums (press and hold for options)
- Search songs by music library or folders
- Speed up or slow down audio up to 200% (0.25x - 4x in speed)
- Start and End markers: limit the timeframe you want to listen to by drag&drop or precise setting.
- Song Position marker: set the position you want to start listening to at any time!
- A-B Loop and repeat mode
- Plays in background
- Auto saves configuration for each song
- Auto saves song's position for the next time a song is loaded
About permissions (ASC requests 4):
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE are required for ad-support only;
- ACCESS COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location;
- READ PHONE STATE allows Audio Speed Changer to stop automaticaly when there's an incoming call.
No personal information is saved, including contacts or phonecalls. Contact me if those permissions bother you.
Developped by Gabriel Simões
Icon by Lucas Reis
* Please report bugs and/or request features by acessing the option "Contact Developer" from the main menu, and not by posting comments on the market. Thank you!
(time stretching - time stretcher)
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Audials is a radio player and recorder with over 63,000 streaming stations! Now supports ChromeCast. Listen to your entire PC music & video collection and copy wireless tracks to your mobile!
✪ Find the best radio station for your music ✪
Simply enter your favorite artists or select a music genre, country or a local station near you. Audials Radio App will find the Internet radios for you.
✪ Fast zapping between radio stations ✪
Enter a desired radio station or an artist and zap quickly to find one that best matches your music taste. Finding new web radios has never been this easy!
✪ Your radio recorder ✪
Just click the “Record” button to save music played by the web radio. With the history you can play back your favorite songs at any time again and again.
✪ Equalizer ✪
Adapt the sound for every amplifying system or headphone.
✪ Stream to Airplay and Chromecast ✪
Audials is the one and only app for android, which can stream music to airplay receivers. Also Chromcast is supported.
✪ SD-Memory Card and Cloud Manager ✪
You can work easily with Clouds and move your music files fromto your SD-Card.
✪ Wireless Music Syncing ✪
Audials Anywhere connects your smartphone to your computer at home, letting you enjoy your music and media collection no matter where you are.
✪ Wake up with your favourite internet radio station ✪
Audials app will wake you up on time with the music of your favourite Internet radio. Including Snooze function! A sleep timer is included as well.
If you want to help us making Audials Radio app better please join the testers group!
beta group (could contain minor bugs) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107610129454168959709
alpha group (even more unstable) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100958471322126329381
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- Operability improved.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
Browse seamlessly through your music collection. Create playlists with ease and have full control over your music:
* Thoughtfully designed all-in-one-view interface.
* Takes full advantage of the larger screens on tablets and phones.
* Optimized for innovative multi-touch control. Swipe through your music by cover art and organize it by drag & drop.
* Use the quick search with autocompletion to jump to an album or artist. Or use the real-time detail search to find a particular track.
* Playlist oriented: Manage, arrange and play your music and always know what will play next.
* The unique waveform display serves as a precise seekbar. See what's playing with the graphic equalizer or use the full screen visualization of your music.
- Clearly arranged all-in-one-view application
- Browse your music by albums, artists, genres, playlists and tracks
- Advanced playlist system
- Smart playlists: Recently Added, Recently Played, Most Played
- Drag & Drop and multi-touch control
- Powerful search engine
- Quick-Search with autocompletion
- Detailed search
- Unique waveform display that visualizes your music
- Cover grids and stacks
- 10 band graphical equalizer (only on tablets)
- Full screen audio visualizer
- Notification bar player
- Audio engine based on FFmpeg
- Supported formats: mp3, mp4/m4a, aac, wma, ogg vorbis, flac, wav, aiff
- Supports 7 to 10 inch tablets
- Works in portrait and landscape view on tablets
- Android 3.2 or higher
- Screen resolution 540 x 960 pixels or higher
- 1 GHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Help us to improve Select! even further and send your ideas, feature requests and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: I am just a single hobby developer, and have no affiliation with the MediaMonkey team.
This is a remote client for the media player MediaMonkey for Windows. In order to use this app, you obviously need MediaMonkey itself, but you also need the MMRemote server installed on your computer. This is a free Windows application that can be downloaded from http://mmremote.net.
Have you found a BUG? Please contact me on my e-mail or forum to tell me about it, and I'll do what I can to help you. The forum can be found here: http://mmremote.net/Forum/, my e-mail is located at the bottom of this page.
- Works with all versions of MediaMonkey.
- Display track details of currently playing song.
- Quick access to detailed information about any track
- All normal playback functions
- Manipulate the 'Now Playing' list in any way you want.
- Browse your music library using most of the categories from MediaMonkey, and play anything you want.
- Browse your playlists (both manual and auto playlists), and play entire lists or selected songs.
- Control the sound volume of both MediaMonkey and Windows itself (including mute), and override the devices hardware volume buttons if you so wish.
- Rate your songs (with support for half stars).
You get these additional features if you donate to support the development:
- Widget (now with rating)
- Permanent notification
- Computer menu
- Lock screen controls
- Homescreen shortcuts
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me using the e-mail on this page or the forum: http://mmremote.net/Forum/.
Vote for new features here! https://mmremote.uservoice.com
- Can't control system volume on Windows XP machines (MediaMonkey volume can still be controlled, though).
- Some Windows 7 computers have problems with browsing the library from the remote.
- People with huge playlists should deactivate "Send album arts" in the server to reduce memory usage. Working on a fix.
AT ONE GLANCE:
✔ Over 20.000 stations
✔ Local stations from your region
✔ Editorial recommendations
✔ Categorical search: genre, topic, city, country
✔ Title information
✔ Homescreen widget
✔ Save radios as favorites
✔ Similar stations
✔ Alarm clock
✔ Sleep timer
THE RAD.IO APP IS…
★ WELL ORGANIZED
Use the rad.io features to sort radio programs by top 100, genre, topic, city, country or language and find out what is on air at the moment. Directly view which station plays which song at the moment.
With additional search functions, you can now also sort your stations according to various criteria and directly play them with the rad.io player.
★ WELL STRUCTURED
On the home screen you can view all features at one glance: The station you heard last, editorial recommendations, your individual favorites, stations from your current region and the top 100. And not to forget, the alarm clock with the wake-up time you selected.
Save your favorite stations and get personal recommendations fitting your taste in music. You can access your favorites via the website and in the app and play them with the rad.io radioplayer.
Directly access stations from your current region.
With the radio alarm, you can wake up every morning to your favorite station. Simply select a station, set your wake-up time and alarm volume and enjoy a good night´s sleep.
Tip: the app requires an internet connection while you are asleep; if it cannot find one, you will be woken by an alarm signal, and can switch to your preset station with a single click.
And with the sleep timer you can also fall asleep listening to your favorite station. Just select a station, set the sleep timer and relax.
Start the radio program you last heard with only one click using the rad.io widget.
★ WORTH HEARING
Read our rad.io recommendations and discover new radio stations now and again. Choose from classical stations like 181.fm – The Beat, Capital FM or triple j, online radio stations like .977 – The Hitz Channel and 1.FM – Top 40, genres like 80s, Rock, Jazz or Classic, or pick a topic like news, sports, culture or comedy.
If you have questions or suggestions, our support team will be glad to help you: email@example.com. Please notice that developers cannot comment on Google Play Store reviews.
THE RAD.IO APP NEEDS:
Your location: By knowing your location, we make your favorite local radio stations easily accessible.
Phone calls: The rad.io player stops immediately when you get a call.
Deactivating standby: The deactivation of the standby-mode on your Android phone prevents the stream from breaking down.
Network communication: The rad.io app needs access to the internet so you can listen to your favorite radio programs, podcasts and streams without interruptions.
„This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licences/old) and its source code can be downloaded here: http://www3.radio.de/legal/ffmpeg.tar.gz“
myTuner Radio is the best way to listen to the radio and discover music on your Android device.
Whether you are in the Big Apple or Europe, Asia or Australia, now you can listen the best radio stations of your country or of your homeland when you are abroad.
With myTuner Radio you can:
- Listen to the best radio stations – including the local stations you love ♥
- Search by genre: Pop, Top 40, Rock, News, Sports, etc.
- Listen to the radio in the background;
- Record the radios in real time;
- Radios from more than 120 countries;
- Listen to over 30,000 radio stations;
- Share using Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email;
- Add more radios to your favorites list;
- Search by country, by genre, by format, by city;
- Number 1 in 51 Countries.
- Top 5 in 65 Countries.
- Top 100 in 126 Countries.
- Four stars(****) Rating Average
There may be some stations that do not work because their stream is offline. This application is optimized for 3G networks and Wi-Fi.
myTuner Radio gives you the best experience in listening to worldwide radio stations.
- More information on: http://www.myTuner.mobi/
- Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mytunerradioapp