If you like the effect of your modifications then save it to file on your device.
★ Play modified music / sound in audio formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
★ Change Tempo of track in range 4x slower to 4x faster.
★ Set Pitch Octaves Change between -1 and +1.
★ Save / Export modified track to: wav/ogg/flac.
★ Tempo & Pitch may be changed in any moment.
★ 2 modes of changing Tempo & Pitch - slider (fast) / pad (accurate).
To play modified track just click "SELECT" button and choose track from music library or by browsing your device.
Supported formats: wav/mp3/ogg/flac.
If you select .wav file, then music may be instantly played. For other audio formats sound must be prepared for optimized playing (It usually takes few seconds for normal-length track on new & fast devices). It does NOT change your original files.
App requires temporary space for uncompressed tracks on your device. For normal 3 minutes long track is about 20MB, for longer more, for shorter less. Usually you don't have to worry about this.
If you want to have more fun you can change tempo or pitch of your music track.
"Relative Tempo" describes how fast sound will be played, 1.00 is original/non-changed tempo, 0.5 is 2x slower, 2.0 is 2x faster. Range is: 0.25 .. 4.0 .
"Pitch Octaves Change" describes how pitch will be changed with diffrence represented as -1.00 .. +1.00 octaves, 0.00 is original/non-changed pitch.
These values may be adjusted by slider or by clicking button near them and setting accurate value.
You may also save your music into file.
Supported formats for export / saving: wav/ogg/flac.
For OGG format encoding may be long task.
Please note that most of operations are cpu-intensive and for good results you need a performat device.
Tempo & Pitch values are auto-saved. When you select new track these values are set to default values.
More technical info:
Supported stream format: 8/16 bit encoding, 1/2 channels, 8000 / 11025 / 16000 / 22050 / 44100 / 48000 Hz sample rate. Used sample rate has to be supported by device, 8 bit encoding is extended to 16 bit encoding so device has to support 16 bit.
OGG encoder supports only sample rate 44100 Hz.
✓ App uses permissions for writing on SD card to enable exporting tracks.
✓ Other permissions like "Internet" are used by advertising services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit or in side-menu when user demands to show them.
Please consider rating app if you find it useful, it really helps, thank you.
If you like this app you may also enjoy "Reverse Music Player":
or "Text To Speech":
It is also possible to export the changed audio file for playback in other players.
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Play left/right channels separately (e.g. for duet training)
- Voice/Vocals reduction: reduce vocals so that only music is audible (does not work with all audio recordings!)
Note: Extreme pitch and tempo changes (for instance 24 semi-tones, which is quite a lot!) can lead to noise.
Questions, ideas, feedback? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
✪ Find the best radio station for your music ✪
Simply enter your favorite artists or select a music genre, country or a local station near you. Audials Radio App will find the Internet radios for you.
✪ Fast zapping between radio stations ✪
Enter a desired radio station or an artist and zap quickly to find one that best matches your music taste. Finding new web radios has never been this easy!
✪ Your radio recorder ✪
Just click the “Record” button to save music played by the web radio. With the history you can play back your favorite songs at any time again and again.
✪ Equalizer ✪
Adapt the sound for every amplifying system or headphone.
✪ Stream to Airplay and Chromecast ✪
Audials is the one and only app for android, which can stream music to airplay receivers. Also Chromcast is supported.
✪ SD-Memory Card and Cloud Manager ✪
You can work easily with Clouds and move your music files fromto your SD-Card.
✪ Wireless Music Syncing ✪
Audials Anywhere connects your smartphone to your computer at home, letting you enjoy your music and media collection no matter where you are.
✪ Wake up with your favourite internet radio station ✪
Audials app will wake you up on time with the music of your favourite Internet radio. Including Snooze function! A sleep timer is included as well.
If you want to help us making Audials Radio app better please join the testers group!
beta group (could contain minor bugs) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107610129454168959709
alpha group (even more unstable) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100958471322126329381
1) SoundAbout Service - Turn service "On (Foreground)", "On (Auto Restart)", "On (Stoppable)", "OFF".
(ON - Auto Restart) can be used to remove constant notification in Android 4.3.
2) Media Audio - Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
3) Phone call audio - (Pro version)
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
4) Text-To-Speech behavior...(Android 4.0+)(Pro version) -
Settings to send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Android TTS setting... - Opens the Android TTS settings screen so that you can choose SoundAbout TTS as your Text-To-Speech engine.
Audio Output - Route the TTS audio to (External speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Max Utterance per request... - How many TTS to items to process per request. Handy if the client app (Google Nav) tries to process ALL the TTS items at one time. This lets you do 1,2,3.etc at a time.
Delay utterance (secs) - Lets you delay before sending the audio to output. Handy to allow Bluetooth mono to connect.
Allow background audio - Allows existing audio to continue at a lower volume while TTS audio is playing.
5) Notification behavior
Block Notifications to Speaker - Block notification/alarm sounds from playing through the SPEAKER
Block Ringtones to Speaker - Block ringtones from playing through the SPEAKER.
Caller Notification behavior - Settings to speak caller id when ringing. (new permission to read contacts)
Status Bar Notification - Show audio status in status bar, when Service runs in foreground
6) Wired Headset behavior... -
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Un-plug pauses music player - Have the music player pause when you unplug a wired headset. If left un-checked, the music player may still pause if it is designed to do so.
Plug-in continues music player - Have music player continue playing when headset is plugged back in (if music player was playing when headset was un-plugged).
Plug-in Volume (Pro Version) - Turn ON and set default volume when headset is plugged in.
7) Bluetooth behavior - (Pro version):
Bluetooth Auto Enable - Automatically enable Bluetooth when Bluetooth output is selected.
(A2DP) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth media device to be the default output for media.
(Mono) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for media. May not work for all phones.
Phone call usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for phone calls.
(Mono) microphone override - Use the Bluetooth (mono) device microphone for voice input while using audio output set in the Media audio setting.
Disable wired audio - Disable wired headset when in Bluetooth mono phone call.
Disconnect to speaker - Allow/Deny using speaker for notifications(notifications still go to selected media audio output)
8) Dock behavior - (Pro version):
Analog Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Analog Dock to be the default output for media.
Digital Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Digital Dock to be the default output for media.
9) There is a widget named "Headset Toggle" to toggle a Wired Headset on or off.
How it works: Choose a file, all songs from a folder or a whole album from your personal collection, limit the time frame you want to listen to, set the percentage of speed change you want to apply and just press play!
List of features:
- Supported audio formats: mp3, wav.
- Load songs, folders or whole albums (press and hold for options)
- Search songs by music library or folders
- Speed up or slow down audio up to 200% (0.25x - 4x in speed)
- Start and End markers: limit the timeframe you want to listen to by drag&drop or precise setting.
- Song Position marker: set the position you want to start listening to at any time!
- A-B Loop and repeat mode
- Plays in background
- Auto saves configuration for each song
- Auto saves song's position for the next time a song is loaded
About permissions (ASC requests 4):
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE are required for ad-support only;
- ACCESS COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location;
- READ PHONE STATE allows Audio Speed Changer to stop automaticaly when there's an incoming call.
No personal information is saved, including contacts or phonecalls. Contact me if those permissions bother you.
Developped by Gabriel Simões
Icon by Lucas Reis
* Please report bugs and/or request features by acessing the option "Contact Developer" from the main menu, and not by posting comments on the market. Thank you!
(time stretching - time stretcher)
We have joined forces with our esteemed parters Radio Dark Italia and built this mobile Radio Application. The new app displays album art, track title and current show info. With one click you can purchase music from Amazon, and share on social networks. The App can run in the background and displays song info notifications. Select from three radio channels including the main station with 24/7 programming, as well as two extra channels, gothrock and perkigoth, With 20 amazing live radio shows per week, we cater to fans of Depeche Mode, Siouxie, Xymox, KMFDM, KLF, Skinny Puppy, Erasure, Devo, Alice Cooper, Shriekback, Nick Cave, Gary Numan, Marc Almond, Ian Curtis, Morrissey and their modern counterparts, such as VNV nation, Seabound, Rammstein, Wolfsheim, Neurotic Fish, Ladytron, IAMX and more
We play the newest and best goth, deathrock, coldwave, cyberpunk, darkwave, postpunk, witchhouse, industrial, oontz, synthpop, synthwave, alt, gothic, indie, electronica and other gothic Subculture. Wiccan, Vampirefreaks rivethead, bondage kinkster, or Satanist, Whatever your Creed, FKU is for you.
• CHVяCH XV BяXK3N 7ANGvAG3 with DJ TXTBK (Ohio)
• Voice of Silence with DJ Black Ossian (Italy)
• Fire Walk With Me with Dj Delchi (Bernard Star Orbital Station)
• DJ Despair Live (Maryland)
• Rave to the Grave Dj Melissa (Italy)
• Transmission Lima with Dj Marco (Peru)
• Origins with Albert Bouchard (Blue Oyster Cult)
• Black Door with DJ Andi (NYC)
• Mystery Gothic Radio 12 A.D with DJ Whiskey (NYC)
• Out of Rain DJ Safiria (Italy)
• Ritual Noise with Jack Phoenix (Boston)
• See You Next Wednesday with Charlie the Slut (San Antonio)
• Shadow and Darkness with DJ Nederfolk (Belgium)
• DJ Isis/Unveiled (Italy)
• Outscape with DJ Spaz (NYC)
• Gothic Darkness with Master Mel (Arizona)
• DJ Miss Lucifer Live (Italy)
• Thrill Olympics with DJ Noble Destro (Pennsylvania)
• The Den of Inequity with Baron Beaver (South Carolina)
• Tactical Beat with DJ Draven (Antarctica)
Other Weekly Programming:
• Communion after Dark (Tampa)
• Pod of the dead (Long Island)
Dynamic Programming highlights
• DJ 23's Afternoon Synthpop
• DJ Dandrodgynous's The Rotten Hour
• DJ Jeffo! Japanese Dayglow Spandex Babies from the moon
• DJ Whiskey Barbiturate Obituary and Electronic Tranquility
• 20 live shows
• 24 hour schedule
• Gothrock channel
• Perkigoth channel
• Album artwork
• Song, artist and show titles
• Music sales through amazon
• Share button for social networks
• Song info notifications
• Runs in the background
• Mobile Website with additional features
Bands send your music to
Advertising and all other inquiries
• This app is Radio and requires internet at all times to work
• We recommend listening over wifi as its easier on your battery.
Thank you for your support! Please leave us a good review.
Analyze the ambient (background) noise and the traffic noise (TNI)!
This app (ad-supported) has more features (+) than the basic edition.
>>SLM Main features:
• 3 measuring modes (Dynamic, Average, Cumulative)
+ 1 weighting filter curves: dBA according to DIN-IEC 651
• simple calibration settings
• sound level versus time chart
• current dB value, avg (Leq), min and max display
• audio threshold trigger
+ sound level distribution chart
+ accumulated sound level chart
+ current value, L90, L50 and L10 values display
+ TNI (Traffic Noise index) display
+ exporting of measures, chart data (CSV) and screenshot (PNG)
• tested with samsung galaxy S S2 S3 S4
• sharing of text values and screen bmp
>>RTA main features:
+ sound level versus linear frequency chart
+ fixed FFT size ( 2048, about 20 Hz accuracy )
+ 4 values versus selected frequency component displayed (current, mean, max, min)
+ 20hz/22kHz band, 44100 Hz sampling rate
The application relies on the mobile microphone signal. To achieve the best results consider the following:
1) Easy Calibration (only the first time): Some mobiles are automatically calibrated in the first installation phase. For details see the calibration section of the user manual.
2) keep your fingers away from the mobile microphone
3) silence your phone to avoid any ring tones, vibrations and other sounds
4) orient the phone microphone toward the noise source keeping the correct distance
5) click on the function buttons
1) Wrong SPL calibration: See the Calibration section and type the right calibration values
2) No signals detected below 20dB or over 100dB: most smart phone microphones do not work under 20 dB or over 100 dB
3) Signal attenuation near band limits: the mobile mic may attenuate frequencies <100 Hz and >15000 Hz
Read the embedded User Guide: for any info or troubleshooting you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a remote client for the media player MediaMonkey for Windows. In order to use this app, you obviously need MediaMonkey itself, but you also need the MMRemote server installed on your computer. This is a free Windows application that can be downloaded from http://mmremote.net.
Note: I am just a hobby developer, and have no affiliation with the MediaMonkey team.
Have you found a BUG? Please contact me on my e-mail or forum to tell me about it, and I'll do what I can to help you. The forum can be found here: http://mmremote.net/Forum/, my e-mail is located at the bottom of this page.
- Works with all versions of MediaMonkey.
- Display track details of currently playing song.
- Quick access to detailed information about any track
- All normal playback functions
- Manipulate the 'Now Playing' list in any way you want.
- Browse your music library using most of the categories from MediaMonkey, and play anything you want.
- Browse your playlists (both manual and auto playlists), and play entire lists or selected songs.
- Control the sound volume of both MediaMonkey and Windows itself (including mute), and override the devices hardware volume buttons if you so wish.
- Rate your songs (with support for half stars).
You get these additional features if you donate to support the development:
- Widget (now with rating)
- Permanent notification
- Computer menu
- Lock screen controls
- Homescreen shortcuts
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me using the e-mail on this page or the forum: http://mmremote.net/Forum/.
Vote for new features here! https://mmremote.uservoice.com
- Can't control system volume on Windows XP machines (MediaMonkey volume can still be controlled, though).
- Some Windows 7 computers have problems with browsing the library from the remote.
- People with huge playlists should deactivate "Send album arts" in the server to reduce memory usage. Working on a fix.
I cancel any order on request within 30 days, or much longer when appropriate.
Please email email@example.com to refund, report bugs, or for older versions. Further information and ask any question here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/spirit-fm
! IMPOSSIBLE Devices: ALL Nexus & MANY Samsung & other devices have FM purposely & unfixably disabled in hardware. No app can EVER fix that. Email for refund & explanation of Google's false "compatability" checking. NO FM for GALAXY S4/S5, Note3/Note4, Tab, All US Galaxy S/Note class phones, Motorola flagships, and MANY more
Android Lollipop 5 required A huge re-architecture of Spirit2, but non-beta KitKat users get the older design.
Spirit2 is the successor to Spirit1 Unlocked and is the "Best Darn FM app"* in existence !
I am still enjoying Spirit 1, is there any reason to pay again for Spirit 2? : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=52304938&postcount=7787
Spirit2 supports only the most popular, recent, higher end devices that have digital audio support in Spirit1 Unlocked. See list below. The Spirit2 UI and underlying architecture are much improved. Spirit1 Unlocked is still more mature/bug-free and has more features. Your support will help Spirit2 match and exceed the Spirit1 feature set.
Requires AOSP !: If you don't know what AOSP means, Spirit2 is not for you. Spirit1 Unlocked works on numerous stock phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mikersmicros.fm_unlock
*"Best darn FM app": Yes, it has some bugs, and may lack some "polish" of stock FM apps, but it's the most functional and has more settings.
The ONLY FM app supporting ALL this: Equalizer, Effects, Recording, BT A2DP and Visualizer.
Spirit2 also supports multiple "remote" displays and controls: Home and lock-screen widget, lock-screen, notification shade, BT AVRCP and future Android remotes. AVRCP puts RDS and station info on the display of compatible BT headsets, and controls Pause/Play and preset selection. Was pretty cool the first time I saw that working.
Spirit2 Beta group. Latest releases for Play customers: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fm.a2d.s2
Main XDA info thread, LOTS of info updated March 25: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2537861
Spirit2 "Official Support"*: ONLY these phones running "Compatible AOSP"** ROMs:
Samsung GS3 GT-I9300
Samsung GS2 GT-I9100
Samsung GS1 GT-I9000
Samsung Note2 GT-N7100
Samsung Note1 GT-N7000
HTC One (GPE requires BT off)
HTC OneXL LTE, OneS, Evo 4G LTE (2013 CM11 only. 2014 kernels broke FM)
LG G2 D802 International and Sprint LS980 only. (Some stock, CM11 and Mahdi ROMs only as of March, 2014)
Motorola Moto G
*"Official Support" means I own the phone and I can properly support it.
**"Compatible AOSP" ROMs includes as many AOSP ROMs as I can reasonably support, that have the FM and audio kernel drivers needed to enable FM. CM11 is the most popular and best supported, except for the incompatible 2014 kernels for HTC OneXL LTE, OneS, and Evo 4G LTE. LG G2 is only supportable on CM11, AOKP and Mahdi ROMs as of April, 2014.
The only other devices with a chance of working fully are those with Qualcomm WCN3660 or newer compatible FM/BT/WiFi chips as well as Qualcomm WDC9310 or newer compatible audio chips. This includes most late 2012+ Sony devices starting with Xperia T. These may or may not work well, and are not officially supported. With sufficient demand I will consider buying a "Z" device and officially supporting some Sony's.
Spirit2 also works reasonably well on many stock or stock derived ROMs when rooted. But there are often problems, such as FM over BT issues on Samsung stock ROMs. Most of my customers are on AOSP/CM ROMs.
Thanks ! :)
You won't even need a Logitech Squeezebox to make SqueezePlayer work - just download the (free) Squeezebox-Server (see below)
★★★ Stream your Music via WiFi or Mobile Connection ★★★
Make your music free! Now you can take all your music with you - car, school, work, garden, anywhere in your house.
SqueezePlayer is able to stream your local music (see below for supported formats), internet radio stations or songs from Apps like Last.FM, Deezer or WiMP from your Squeezebox-Server directly to your mobile or tablet. (Rhapsody, Napster and Pandora NOT working right now, due to licensing issues, Spotify only works with the help of triodes plugin installed in a Squeezebox-Server).
For playback to be working via 3G you will need to open/forward port 9000 and 3483 on your router (as well as setting up a DynDNS service). As networking/streaming from your home network via internet is not straightforward, please also visit my growing tutorial: http://www.squeezeplayer.com/2011/05/how-to-connect-via-3g/
SqueezePlayer is a playback App - you won't be able to control your Squeezebox (nor itself) with it. But there are enough Apps out there being a perfect fit: OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander, Squeeze Control or free alternatives like the official Logitech App, Squeezer or SqueezeDroid.
From the main screen of SqueezePlayer you can jump directly to any of these App, where you mobile will be among all other players as long as SqueezePlayer is activated.
In OrangeSqueeze this also works the other way round: it will start SqueezePlayer automatically from the players list, so here it is highly integrated.
By the way: if you have any problem with SqueezePlayer, please contact me! I'm very happy to help you sort all problems out: support(at)squeezeplayer.com
★★★ Supported Music Formats ★★★
SqueezePlayer can stream FLAC, MP3, WAV and PCM natively (i.e. these are decoded directly on your Android Device)
Your SqueezeboxServer will be able to convert other file types (Ogg, mp4) to FLAC or mp3 on the fly, so these will play as well. (You can check the settings screen of your Squeezebox Server under Advanced->File Types what other file types will be transcoded to FLAC or mp3).
Please note that the inbuilt server of the Touch will not be able to transcode as much as a real server, you will be bound to the natively support formats!
★★★ Requirements ★★★
For SqueezePlayer to work you need to set up the Logitech Squeezebox Server (recently renamed to "Logitech Media Server").
You can download it here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.7.1/
SqueezePlayer will also work with the integrated server of the Squeezebox Touch (but be aware, that this one cannot convert as many formats as a real server).
I test against version 7.5 - 7.7 of the server.
Features include downloading of album art, full screen album art, last.fm scrobbling, and equalizer.
Please report issues, send translations or suggestions via email!
Note: Currently, only reads from external memory (SD Card).
Keywords: Music Player, Media Player, Car, Automobile, Hands Free, Voice Search, Swipe, Gestures, Last.fm
It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world.
By upgrading to XiiaLive PRO, besides from supporting our hard work, you also get some awesome added features and no banner ads!
• All the features already included in our XiiaLive free version –variety of stations and directories, favorites, history, alarm, sleep timer, and sharing capabilities.
• No ads! You can stream without any adds appearing on your screen.
• Our REWIND option increases from 5 minutes on the free version to up to 60 minutes for the PRO version.
• We added more options for the NOTIFICATION SOUNDS. Now you can chose the sound you prefer.
• Advanced station filtering options.
• The ability to add homescreen SHORTCUTS to your favorite radio stations.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto play/stop playback. Pick a device to automatically start playback upon pairing and also to stop playback upon disconnecting.
• Allows you to RESTORE a previous backup containing all your favorite songs and stations.
• Advanced streaming settings enabled –buffering length, unlimited retries, connect and read timeouts, among others.
• Extensive set of options that allow you to customize how Xiialive behaves on your device.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
Great to record vocals over existing background or accompany tracks using your devices built in microphone.
What makes Musicians Recorder unique is its ability to accept any audio input source. With a custom cable you can now plug your keyboard, guitar, external mic, or any other audio input into your device for recording.
Musicians Recorder even has a Monitor feature that allows you to monitor your input signal in real time through your headphones! Works best with a phones headset with a built in mic.
Note: the Monitor feature is better suited, and has less delay with Android 4.1+
Simple application allows you route sound via mono bluetooth headset. Normally android devices can not play music via mono bluetooth headsets. With Mono Bluetooth Router listening podcasts, internet radio, GPS navigation messages and other sound sources which do not require high sound quality via bluetooth hands free is possible again!
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Full 88 key keyboard
✔ 8 Different keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato)
✔ Single or Dual scrollable keyboard
• Create your own presets
• Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
• Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
• 8 Widgets (Five 1x1, Two 2x1 and One 4x1)
• Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
• Set silent Mode(From widget too): Silent, Vibration & Normal.
• Tone picker for Ringtone, Notification and Alarm.
• Sounds while adjusting (using the actual ringtone)
• Cycle profiles by tapping widget (Supported only by widgets with levels only)
• Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen (Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple)
• Bluetooth volume
* Tablets aren't fully supported.
*** App functionality may vary based on Android version in use ***