Ruters new travel planner app makes it easy for you to plan your journey and get real time information about departures on all Metro, tram, ferry and train services in Oslo, Akershus, Buskerud, Hedmark, Oppland, Telemark, Vestfold and Østfold.
• plan your journey by selecting the type of service and your departure and arrival times
• obtain real time information about departure times (real time counts down in minutes)
• obtain information about delays and cancellations for all services in Oslo and Akershus search for departures from stops close to your current location mark stops, services, addresses, areas and planned journeys as favourites
• decide when you want departures displayed on your favourites page
• always find your way home – mark an address as a favourite and the app will plan a journey from your current location
• display planned journeys in the Notification Area
• display maps showing your current location, stops, sales outlets, travel suggestions and journeys
• display all the stops on the routes you plan to take
• easily compare different service options using our new, colour-coded display features
To make your travel and real time searches as easy as possible, the app must have access to:
When it knows your location the app can display nearby stops and search results sorted according to where you are now. You can also plan journeys to and from your current location.
Internet access is essential if you want to obtain journey and real time information. Knowing your network status means that the app can reduce the number of requests to the RuterReise server. This means lower power consumption and a faster user interface.
We need access to read/write to your mobile’s storage in order to cache map tiles. We employ Google's APIs so that you can use Google Maps to display map views of journeys, stops and sales outlets.
NB: A bug has been identified in RuterReise which makes the app crash when trying to plan journeys forward in time. This primarily concerns devices running on Android v. 5.0. We are working to resolve the issue and will release a fix as soon as possible.
Works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online.
Three language versions: English, Norwegian and German. The app is set to same language as your phone, or English if the phone is set to a different language than the three available.
Complete guide to Oslo, with hundreds of things to see and do, the best places to eat and drink, and accommodation in all price categories.
Find the places that interest you by browsing categories, doing a keyword search, or using GPS. You can also combine the GPS and category searches to find museums nearby or the closest sushi restaurant, for example.
Day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that interest you.
Use the app as aplanning tool before going to Oslo: Find your place of stay in the app, and use its GPS coordinates to search for the best attractions, restaurants, bars and events nearby. Create and save lists of the places you want to visit, and share them with your friends on Facebook, by email - or bump them to another iPhone.
- Use the app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- Select from three language versions: English, Norwegian and German
- Search using keywords, GPS and/or categories
- List favourite places and share them on Facebook or by email
- Bump lists to other iPhones
- How and where to use the Oslo Pass
- Weather forecast
- “10 suggestions” for top attractions, children’s activities, activities on a rainy/sunny/winter’s day and more
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
The Oslo Pass is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours, and offers reduced rates for children and seniors. The Oslo Pass app is in English and works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online. You can buy one or multiple Oslo Passes in one purchase. You can buy your Oslo Pass with an international credit card.
You can buy the Oslo Pass in advance, and activate it when you arrive in Oslo. The Oslo Pass must be activated within three months after the purchase.
Combine the Oslo Pass app with the “Oslo – official city app” which is a complete guide to Oslo and includes updated information about top attractions, sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, events, transport, hotels and a day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that is of interest to you.
Key features for the Oslo Pass app:
- use the free Oslo Pass app to buy your Oslo Pass city card
- free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions
- free public transport
- discounts on sightseeing and special offers at restaurants and leisure activities
- use the Oslo Pass app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- buy in advance, activate when you arrive
- English language
Hear&Learn to speak perfectly pronounced Norwegian. Quick and useful! Instead of learning 1000 unnecessary words, learn these 100 essential phrases! Save time and money and just learn what you'll actually need while traveling.
+ 130 clear audio recordings of a native Norwegian girl
+ organized in 3 categories
+ text-output (translations) included!
+ App2SD supported (app can be moved to SD card)
+ no internet required! Works offline!
+ compressed audio files
+ Very EASY to use!
tags: Norway, Norwegian, Scandinavia, Vikings, Kingdom, North, Norge, Jens Stoltenberg, King Harald V, Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim
Bhuio languages: Indonesian, Japanese, American, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, Filipino and many more. Search for "bhuio"
The app has a wide range of useful tools for travelers such as flight schedules including "Myflight"-functionality, travel planner for bus and train, waiting time in security, web camera and a presentation of shops, restaurants and special offers.
Add your flight(s) to your MyFlight-list and receive updates on flight changes, boarding and baggage status at arrival. Browse, find and add flights for the next two days or add any future from the Future Flight screen. MyFlight will keep you updated at any given time.
Push notifications for MyFlight updates are enabled by default.
• Trip Planner
Plan your trip to and from the airport. Set your preferred bus- and/or train station and get easy access to time schedules and transition details. The trip planner lets you easily switch between Airport Express or Regional trains and buses.
• Web Camera
Gives an overview of the situation in the departure hall and the waiting time at security checkpoints.
• Shopping & Restaurants
Get an overview of shops & dining areas.
• Duty free
Full product overview and shopping list functionality.
• Special Offers
Browse through our current Nice Price offers at OSL.
The app gives you a quick overview of where to park and at what cost. Use the calculator to calculate the total price for a specific time interval. A location aware map lets you save your position so you can easily find your vehicle in the parking lot after returning to the airport.
Get an overview over of the different areas in the terminal. On iPad the map is accessed in horizontal view.
• Taxi and Rental Car
Get a full list of taxi options and rental car companies.
• Airport Messages
Receive maintenance and irregularity messages right in the application
Any feedback is very much appreciated!
Selected points of interest and services onboard are displayed within a timeline. Rotate, swipe across and click on the points of interest to learn more.
For the well-being of our guests, the app contains an information video regarding the safety procedures onboard. Please watch it carefully.
The app is available for use offline, no roaming or Wi-Fi necessary after you have opened the app and downloaded content for the first time.
The app contains:
- Geographical, historical, and cultural landmarks on the ship´s route*
- Safety video
- Practical information
- Opening times for restaurants, bars, shops, and activities
- Push notifications for selected events
* Times are approximate
You can also use it as a planning tool before you travel to Norway.
The app features thousands of hotels, hostels and B&Bs, as well as information on restaurants, attractions, activities and events.
You will also find eco-certified providers, and restaurants taking part in the "Norwegian Foodprints" scheme - a stamp of quality for venues featuring local ingredients and identity.
Keywords: Travel, Holiday, Norway, Ferie, Norge, Reise, Attractions, Hotel, Restaurant, Oslo, Bergen, Fjord, Visit Norway
It simple: 1 app, a lot of audio tours and without ads.
You can visit cities, museums, natural and national parks or you can view paintings and listen to its history, secrets and anecdotes, your visit will be better and you will know all details.
Audio guides of the USA as New York, Washington, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, St. Augustine Florida... of Europe, Italy as Rome, Venice,... Spain as Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Valencia... the UK like London, France like Paris...
Monuments and museums as Prado Museum, Louvre, National Gallery, Metropolitan Museum, Mount Rushmore, National Mall, Statue of Liberty...
Do not you understand the meaning of a painting? Do you want to know the story of your favorite monument? Would you like to lose no detail of your trips?
One finds all the details of your travel: the check-in counter that applies to your flight, the baggage belts used for your arrival or even delays!
All of Avinor's airports are supported, these are some examples: Oslo Gardermoen Airport, Flesland, Sola and Værnes. Besides Avinor, Sandefjord Airport Torp (TRF) is also supported.
Automatic selection of the airport based on your geographical position is possible.
Use this app if you are planning a trip to beautiful Norway!
We welcome constructive feedback!
Planned future features:
- Support for Moss Airport, Rygge (not operated by Avinor)
- Notification of status change of flight
- Logos of all the airlines
- Support for Swedavia (Swedish airports)
- Support for Denmark, Finland, Iceland
Ruter’s mobile app lets you buy your ticket before you get on board. The ticket is valid on the Metro, buses, trams, ferries and trains in Oslo and Akershus.
Quick purchases options are based on your previous purchases and issue you a new ticket in just two easy stages.
You can buy a ticket just for yourself or for a group travelling together.
You can buy tickets in advance, and you can change the start time for your ticket.
For additional security, you can change the fare limit for which a password is required when buying tickets.
Your receipt will be sent via e-mail.
RuterBillett requests access permission to the following functions:
- Read phone status and identify:
Used to protect your ticket from counterfeiting by linking it to your phone's unique ID. RuterBillett has no access to make phone calls.
- Fine GPS location:
Used in connection with ticket purchases, so that RuterBillett can automatically suggest a ticket based on the zone in which you are located. You can still purchase a ticket even if the location function is turned off, but you must manually enter the stop or station from which the ticket will apply.
- Full internet/network access:
Used to facilitate communication with Ruter's ticketing system when purchasing and downloading tickets to your mobile.
- Receiving data from the internet:
Used when receiving error messages and information from Ruter's ticketing system.
- Display network status/View network connections:
Used during rapid receipt of error messages if the network goes down. This is to enable the customer to get fast notification and not to have to wait for an unnecessarily long time.
- Run from start-up/Autostart from start-up:
Used when notifying that a 7-day or 30-day ticket is close to expiry.
- Prevent the phone from switching to sleep mode/prevent deactivation:
Used when safeguarding that communication between your phone and Ruter's ticketing system is not interrupted during ticket purchase transactions.
- Control of vibration function/vibrator:
Used to instruct the phone to vibrate when a 7-day or 30-day ticket is close to expiry.
- Read synchronisation settings:
Used to ensure that period tickets are updated automatically with a control code and today's picture.
If you want to block access, you can do so from your phone using the "Settings" page. This option applies to the phone in general, and not only to the RuterBillett app.
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming – no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Dermed slipper du å måtte trykke fram og tilbake for å velge aktuell stasjon. Dette er veldig praktisk når man er på farten, kun en berøring er alt som skal til.
Alle t-banestasjonene i Oslo er lagt inn. Du kan velge stasjon manuelt ved hjelp av menyen (trykk på meny-knappen på telefonen din for å få fram denne).
Man får fram litt mer informasjon om avgangene ved å holde telefonen på siden i landskapsmodus.
I app-menyen kan man også hente fram t-banens linjekart, som er zoombart.
Datene i appen hentes fra Trafikanten. Appen installeres som standard på minnekortet i enheten din, hvis du har et slikt.
Ta kontakt hvis du har spørsmål eller ønsker om forandringer i appen!
NB: husk å sjekke at klokken på telefonen din er korrekt, dette er et krav for at tidene skal vises riktig.
I tillegg til klokken så må tidssonen din være stilt inn korrekt! Ellers vil tidene vises som "Nå" alle sammen.
Meld fra om feil du eventuelt finner via e-post, jeg har ikke mulighet til å gi deg noen direkte feedback på deres kommentarer her inne i Market.
kw: Ruter, tbane, t-banen, Norge, Norsk, metro, subway, norway
No ads. All features fully functional on installation, you do not need to buy add-ons or do extra downloads.
The map includes the entire city, suburbs, Lillestrøm and surrounding countryside as well as the M6 motorway south to Moss. It includes airport, railway stations and ferry terminals. You can show a route to any place for motor vehicle, foot or bicycle; even without a GPS device.
The map is based on OpenStreetMap data, http://www.openstreetmap.org. Data coverage is extremely good. Most or all roads and streets are mapped along with name. All city centre buildings are mapped and many suburban buildings too. Gazetteer coverage of things to do and see, transport facilities, hotels, eating places, and many other amenities is excellent. If we are going to nit-pick, then shops, banks and some amenities such as doctors appears to be low. You can help improve it by becoming an OpenStreetMap contributor. We periodically publish free updates with the latest data.
The app includes a search function and a gazetteer of commonly needed items like hotels, eating places and pharmacies as well as museums and other things to see and do.
You can bookmark places like your hotel for easy return navigation using "My Places".
Turn-by-turn navigation is available on devices running Android 2.3 or higher. If you are using an older phone or don't have a GPS device, you can still show a route between two locations.
Navigation will show you an indicative route and can be configured for car, bicycle or foot. The developers provide it without any guarantee that it is always correct. For example, it does not show turn restrictions - places where it is illegal to turn. Use with care and above all look out for and obey road signs.
Like most small developers, we cannot test a wide variety of phones and tablets. If you have trouble running the application, do email us and we will try to help.
Key words: map of Oslo, Gaerdemon, Fram, Amundsen, Asker, Askim, Drammen, Drøbak, Holmestrand, Horten, Sandvika, Ski, Svelvik, Lillestrøm
This app is a development tool that you can use to generate as many SMS as you require. Simply open up the app, type how many SMS you wish to generate, one push of a button and your inbox will be populated.
Especially useful if you are generating an app in an emulator with an empty SMS inbox.
Source code is available here: https://github.com/csdodd/SMS-Generator