Dermed slipper du å måtte trykke fram og tilbake for å velge aktuell stasjon. Dette er veldig praktisk når man er på farten, kun en berøring er alt som skal til.
Alle t-banestasjonene i Oslo er lagt inn. Du kan velge stasjon manuelt ved hjelp av menyen (trykk på meny-knappen på telefonen din for å få fram denne).
Man får fram litt mer informasjon om avgangene ved å holde telefonen på siden i landskapsmodus.
I app-menyen kan man også hente fram t-banens linjekart, som er zoombart.
Datene i appen hentes fra Trafikanten. Appen installeres som standard på minnekortet i enheten din, hvis du har et slikt.
Ta kontakt hvis du har spørsmål eller ønsker om forandringer i appen!
NB: husk å sjekke at klokken på telefonen din er korrekt, dette er et krav for at tidene skal vises riktig.
I tillegg til klokken så må tidssonen din være stilt inn korrekt! Ellers vil tidene vises som "Nå" alle sammen.
Meld fra om feil du eventuelt finner via e-post, jeg har ikke mulighet til å gi deg noen direkte feedback på deres kommentarer her inne i Market.
kw: Ruter, tbane, t-banen, Norge, Norsk, metro, subway, norway
Works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online.
Three language versions: English, Norwegian and German. The app is set to same language as your phone, or English if the phone is set to a different language than the three available.
Complete guide to Oslo, with hundreds of things to see and do, the best places to eat and drink, and accommodation in all price categories.
Find the places that interest you by browsing categories, doing a keyword search, or using GPS. You can also combine the GPS and category searches to find museums nearby or the closest sushi restaurant, for example.
Day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that interest you.
Use the app as aplanning tool before going to Oslo: Find your place of stay in the app, and use its GPS coordinates to search for the best attractions, restaurants, bars and events nearby. Create and save lists of the places you want to visit, and share them with your friends on Facebook, by email - or bump them to another iPhone.
- Use the app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- Select from three language versions: English, Norwegian and German
- Search using keywords, GPS and/or categories
- List favourite places and share them on Facebook or by email
- Bump lists to other iPhones
- How and where to use the Oslo Pass
- Weather forecast
- “10 suggestions” for top attractions, children’s activities, activities on a rainy/sunny/winter’s day and more
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Ruters new travel planner app makes it easy for you to plan your journey and get real time information about departures on all Metro, tram, ferry and train services in Oslo, Akershus, Buskerud, Hedmark, Oppland, Telemark, Vestfold and Østfold.
• plan your journey by selecting the type of service and your departure and arrival times
• obtain real time information about departure times (real time counts down in minutes)
• obtain information about delays and cancellations for all services in Oslo and Akershus search for departures from stops close to your current location mark stops, services, addresses, areas and planned journeys as favourites
• decide when you want departures displayed on your favourites page
• always find your way home – mark an address as a favourite and the app will plan a journey from your current location
• display planned journeys in the Notification Area
• display maps showing your current location, stops, sales outlets, travel suggestions and journeys
• display all the stops on the routes you plan to take
• easily compare different service options using our new, colour-coded display features
To make your travel and real time searches as easy as possible, the app must have access to:
When it knows your location the app can display nearby stops and search results sorted according to where you are now. You can also plan journeys to and from your current location.
Internet access is essential if you want to obtain journey and real time information. Knowing your network status means that the app can reduce the number of requests to the RuterReise server. This means lower power consumption and a faster user interface.
We need access to read/write to your mobile’s storage in order to cache map tiles. We employ Google's APIs so that you can use Google Maps to display map views of journeys, stops and sales outlets.
NB: A bug has been identified in RuterReise which makes the app crash when trying to plan journeys forward in time. This primarily concerns devices running on Android v. 5.0. We are working to resolve the issue and will release a fix as soon as possible.
The Oslo Pass is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours, and offers reduced rates for children and seniors. The Oslo Pass app is in English and works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online. You can buy one or multiple Oslo Passes in one purchase. You can buy your Oslo Pass with an international credit card.
You can buy the Oslo Pass in advance, and activate it when you arrive in Oslo. The Oslo Pass must be activated within three months after the purchase.
Combine the Oslo Pass app with the “Oslo – official city app” which is a complete guide to Oslo and includes updated information about top attractions, sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, events, transport, hotels and a day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that is of interest to you.
Key features for the Oslo Pass app:
- use the free Oslo Pass app to buy your Oslo Pass city card
- free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions
- free public transport
- discounts on sightseeing and special offers at restaurants and leisure activities
- use the Oslo Pass app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- buy in advance, activate when you arrive
- English language
The app has a wide range of useful tools for travelers such as flight schedules including "Myflight"-functionality, travel planner for bus and train, waiting time in security, web camera and a presentation of shops, restaurants and special offers.
Add your flight(s) to your MyFlight-list and receive updates on flight changes, boarding and baggage status at arrival. Browse, find and add flights for the next two days or add any future from the Future Flight screen. MyFlight will keep you updated at any given time.
Push notifications for MyFlight updates are enabled by default.
• Trip Planner
Plan your trip to and from the airport. Set your preferred bus- and/or train station and get easy access to time schedules and transition details. The trip planner lets you easily switch between Airport Express or Regional trains and buses.
• Web Camera
Gives an overview of the situation in the departure hall and the waiting time at security checkpoints.
• Shopping & Restaurants
Get an overview of shops & dining areas.
• Duty free
Full product overview and shopping list functionality.
• Special Offers
Browse through our current Nice Price offers at OSL.
The app gives you a quick overview of where to park and at what cost. Use the calculator to calculate the total price for a specific time interval. A location aware map lets you save your position so you can easily find your vehicle in the parking lot after returning to the airport.
Get an overview over of the different areas in the terminal. On iPad the map is accessed in horizontal view.
• Taxi and Rental Car
Get a full list of taxi options and rental car companies.
• Airport Messages
Receive maintenance and irregularity messages right in the application
Any feedback is very much appreciated!
Ruter’s mobile app lets you buy your ticket before you get on board. The ticket is valid on the Metro, buses, trams, ferries and trains in Oslo and Akershus.
Quick purchases options are based on your previous purchases and issue you a new ticket in just two easy stages.
You can buy a ticket just for yourself or for a group travelling together.
You can buy single tickets and period tickets. If you have an active ticket which covers only part of your intended journey, you can buy a supplementary ticket for the rest.
If you wish to transfer valid 7- or 30-day tickets from one device to another, you may do so twice free of charge. After this there will be a charge of NOK 100 per ticket.
You can buy tickets in advance, and you can change the start time for your ticket.
For additional security, you can change the fare limit for which a password is required when buying tickets.
Your receipt will be sent via e-mail.
In order to make your purchase dialogue as easy as possible, the ticket app must have access to:
- Your location, precise (GPS) location
Knowing your location means that the app can automatically suggest a ticket in the zone where you are located.
- Network communication, full network access
Internet access is necessary to buy tickets and download them to your mobile. Knowing your network status means reducing the number of requests to the ticket server. This means lower power consumption and a faster user interface. It also makes it possible to anonymise data (not activated without your consent).
- Phone calls, read phone status and identity
The app is not able to make calls, but tickets you have bought will be linked to your phone’s unique ID so that your device is recognised as a valid ticket carrier.
- System tools, prevent phone from sleeping
This ensures that communication between your phone and ticket server is not interrupted.
- System tools, run at startup
Provides the possibility to have a notification when a period ticket is about to expire.
- Hardware controls, control vibration
Depending on your predefined settings, the notification for expiring period tickets can vibrate.
- Network communication, receive data from Internet, view network connections
You will be notified if ticket purchasing is temporarily out of order.
- Read sync settings
Provides the possibility to automatically update your period tickets.
Gratuita, semplice, essenziale, ma con tutte le informazioni che cerchi se devi visitare questa bella città Scandinava.
Oslo e dintorni
La storia di Oslo
Arte e architettura
Musei e attrazioni
Ristoranti e pub
Arrivare a Oslo
Aeroporto di Oslo
Mappa e Cartina Oslo
e molto altro ancora
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (8 sights)
* Famous Architecture (9 sights)
* Historic Buildings (7 sights)
* Religious Buildings (6 sights)
* The Cultural Landscape (8 sights)
* Shopping in Oslo (7 sights)
* Downtown Oslo (10 sights)
* Bygdøy - The Museum Center (9 sights)
* Nightlife in Oslo (7 sights)
* Tour of Aker Brygge (9 sights)
* Oslo's West District (8 sights)
* Gay-friendly Spots (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
OUR CITY GUIDES ARE DIFFERENT:
✓ Curated by Oslo locals, selected by us
✓ Oslo insider tips, not "highlights"
✓ 100% offline - not Internet required
✓ Always up-to-date and up-to-season
✓ New tips regularly - free updates "for life"!
✓ Detailed offline full city maps
✓ Regular updates & new Oslo tips
✓ Save & show favorite spots on the map
For a list of up tips currently included, please check our Oslo online city guide.
"A useful series of locally written travel guides”
"Authentically local, on-the-ground advice”
"To put it simply: awesome"
"Local tips rarely found in the guidebook"
"The inside track from city loving locals"
Hear&Learn to speak perfectly pronounced Norwegian. Quick and useful! Instead of learning 1000 unnecessary words, learn these 100 essential phrases! Save time and money and just learn what you'll actually need while traveling.
+ 130 clear audio recordings of a native Norwegian girl
+ organized in 3 categories
+ text-output (translations) included!
+ App2SD supported (app can be moved to SD card)
+ no internet required! Works offline!
+ compressed audio files
+ Very EASY to use!
tags: Norway, Norwegian, Scandinavia, Vikings, Kingdom, North, Norge, Jens Stoltenberg, King Harald V, Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim
Bhuio languages: Indonesian, Japanese, American, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, Filipino and many more. Search for "bhuio"
Selected points of interest and services onboard are displayed within a timeline. Rotate, swipe across and click on the points of interest to learn more.
For the well-being of our guests, the app contains an information video regarding the safety procedures onboard. Please watch it carefully.
The app is available for use offline, no roaming or Wi-Fi necessary after you have opened the app and downloaded content for the first time.
The app contains:
- Geographical, historical, and cultural landmarks on the ship´s route*
- Safety video
- Practical information
- Opening times for restaurants, bars, shops, and activities
- Push notifications for selected events
* Times are approximate
This app is a development tool that you can use to generate as many SMS as you require. Simply open up the app, type how many SMS you wish to generate, one push of a button and your inbox will be populated.
Especially useful if you are generating an app in an emulator with an empty SMS inbox.
Source code is available here: https://github.com/csdodd/SMS-Generator