Even if the player screen is hidden, it keeps playing in the background.
MP4(&MP3) in SD
(only supported by OS)
(Don't work on some models)
Now invalid "YouTube HIGH quality"
(YouTube specifications change)
Details, bug report, etc.
Exchanging music from your phones is just a few clicks, a few seconds away!
Any problem? Drop us a line!
NOTE: both phones must have this app and be within several meters of distance
keywords: bluetooth, send, transfer, ringtones, track, file
This one offers:
* Saved spots: Stop watching a movie, and next time you watch it, you'll go back to where you stopped.
* A different method of seeking and pausing. Try it!
It uses the hardware decoder, so is limited to support of h.264 with .mp4 and .3gp.
1.1.0: Center view.
Simply the most beautiful and extensive Winamp® remote control for Android.
Take control over the Winamp® media player on your PC - with your Android Smartphone. Control the current playback, manage the current playlist and access your media library.
aWARemote for Winamp® offers all this, and more.
telefon.de - "Cool App"
Try it now! These are the features that aWARemote for Winamp® offers:
- Control over current playback
- Manage and save current playlist
- Access Winamp's queue function
- Access the Winamp media library and your saved playlists (limited to 1000 songs and 5 playlists in free version)
- Search the Winamp media library
- turn visualizations on and off
- Light and dark theme
- Modern Holo UI and easy handling
- Comprehensive options
- Start Winamp from your smartphone
- 2 widgets
- Support for creating multiple profiles for different computers
- Wake on LAN directly in the app
- Sleep timer [aWARemote Pro only]
- File browser [aWARemote Pro only]
- Password-protected and AES secured Client-Server connection (optional)
200.000 users and a 4,7/5 stars rating for aWARemote Pro for Winamp® speak for themselves.
Also become one of the satisfied users of aWARemote for Winamp® and try it now.
To make aWARemote for Winamp® work, you have to install aWARemote Server on your computer. You can get it at http://www.geb-dev.com/download. This will also install the aWARemote Server Helper Plugin in Winamp®, which is mandatory for the queue feature support.
If you have any problems with the setup, check out the FAQ section at http://www.geb-dev.de. In this section you will also find an explanation for the required permissions the app asks for.
For further help send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winamp® is a trademark of AOL, Inc.
- Resume playback for each video
- Options to repeat Video/Playlist
- Gesture controls for forward/backward and play/pause
- Delete videos
- Use as default video player
- Sort video list by Name, Date, Size etc.
- Small app size
Permissions are required for sending error reports.
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
- Now Playing Screen full screen, with wallpaper behind
- Gesture Control
- 5 Widgets of different sizes
- Twitter #NowPlaying Integration
and much more,For more info take a look at piratemedia.tv
Technically a step sequencers, MusicGrid was inspired by the funky Tenori-on and the great online ToneMatrix.
More features are coming soon! Best played on phone with a large screen.
Please email me with any problems, questions, or suggestions you have!
Strum to play chords sampled from real guitars. Comes with 2 songs: One clean and mellow, one distorted for rocking hard.
RockOut Pro Acoustic, on the market now, has custom & downloadable chord sets & over 100 guitar chord samples.
*1.0.1: better Cupcake support
Touch image to hear sounds. Push text down to hide. Slide across image to show next image.
Aug 07'10: Working on Update for Froyo...
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It is both an audio and a video player.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD isos, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
• It needs hardware control, in order to change the audio volume;
• It needs phone calls control, in order to pause the music when someone is calling;
• It needs full Internet access to open network streams;
• It needs to be able to read logs, during the beta version, to help understanding the crashes and issues;
• It needs to get access to the SD card storage, in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs to get access to the settings, in order to change your audio ringtone.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
More from developer
It uses websocket communication. Connect your phone using Wifi. Start the application and run the server. Then go on your browser and type the ip address : port in the url (example : 192.168.0.125:8080). You should be able to see the last values of the sensors in a table, a graph with the last accelerometer value and at the bottom a 3D representation of your phone. For the 3D, you need a recent browser (and no, IE is not a recent browser).