Simply the most beautiful and extensive Winamp® remote control for Android.
Take control over the Winamp® media player on your PC - with your Android Smartphone. Control the current playback, manage the current playlist and access your media library.
aWARemote for Winamp® offers all this, and more.
telefon.de - "Cool App"
Try it now! These are the features that aWARemote for Winamp® offers:
- Control over current playback
- Manage and save current playlist
- Access Winamp's queue function
- Access the Winamp media library and your saved playlists (limited to 1000 songs and 5 playlists in free version)
- Search the Winamp media library
- turn visualizations on and off
- Light and dark theme
- Modern Holo UI and easy handling
- Comprehensive options
- Start Winamp from your smartphone
- 2 widgets
- Support for creating multiple profiles for different computers
- Wake on LAN directly in the app
- Sleep timer
- File browser [aWARemote Pro only]
- Password-protected and AES secured Client-Server connection (optional)
200.000 users and a 4,7/5 stars rating for aWARemote Pro for Winamp® speak for themselves.
Also become one of the satisfied users of aWARemote for Winamp® and try it now.
To make aWARemote for Winamp® work, you have to install aWARemote Server on your computer. You can get it at http://www.geb-dev.com/download. This will also install the aWARemote Server Helper Plugin in Winamp®, which is mandatory for the queue feature support.
If you have any problems with the setup, check out the FAQ section at http://www.geb-dev.de. In this section you will also find an explanation for the required permissions the app asks for.
For further help send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winamp® is a trademark of AOL, Inc.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
Please, report about all bugs into our forum: http://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?board=141.0 or write mail to support.
Current version contains:
+ Supported formats: *.ape; *.mpga; *.mp3; *.wav; *.ogg; *.umx; *.mod; *.mo3; *.it; *.s3m; *.mtm; *.xm; *.aac; *.flac; *.mp4; *.m4a; *.m4b; *.mpc; *.wv; *.opus;
+ CUE Sheet support
+ 8-band equalizer
+ Automatic detection of data encoding in tags
+ Album Art supports (from tags / from file folder)
+ An ability to repeat playlist / track / playback without repeating
+ An ability to play music from File Managers
+ An ability to control playback from notification area (for Android v3.0 and newer)
+ An ability to control playback via Headset
+ An ability to group files by template
+ An ability to sort files by template / manually
+ An ability to search files in filtering mode
+ An ability to delete files physically
+ An ability to load files from selected folder
+ An ability to quick add all music from all SD-cards
+ An ability to play files from the File Manager applications
+ Integration with standard lock screen (for Android v4.0 and newer)
+ Widget for the desktop
+ Widget for the lock screen (for Android v4.2 and newer)
IMPORTANT: Winamp plugin necessary: http://code.google.com/p/remotecontrol-for-winamp
Control Winamp with your Android phone!
The combination of the RemoteControl plugin for Winamp and the Android app allows fast and easy control of the Winamp playback with wifi. The plugin synchronizes Winamp with the app so you can sit on the sofa while browsing through your favourite playlist.
* playback control
* browse your playlist
* cover files transmission
* display track information
* queuing tracks
* playback is paused on incoming call
Winamp version 5.5 or later is necessary.
The Winamp plugin is available here: http://code.google.com/p/remotecontrol-for-winamp/.
-- Sound Effects plugins --
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
(Some plugins can be purchased in Plus version only.)
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
-- Features for Basic/Plus version --
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact email@example.com for more information)
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s other music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
Key Features :
- Plays OGG , WAV , AIFF , MIDI , AAC , MP3 ,OTA, MP2 , S3M , MOD , MTM , UMX , MP1 , XM , MO3 , M4A files
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Play or shuffle by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Sleep timer
- Create and edit playlist
- Lockscreen play
- 6 home screen widgets
- Music search
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
This app is based on vanilla code .
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
send your suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can easily manage your music. All the music on your phone folder structure, artist, album, structure and be able to easily find and start listening immediately.
Artist, song and album to play by folder system with easy access to music,
Your phone to the next / previous song, give a shake to play,
Gorgeous background skins
To add your favorite music and be able to play your favorite music,
Notification status support: If you have other jobs program continues to run in the background, you can see the status of the notification with the support of the music played and the program can easily return.
Equalizer+ has been given a new look for 2015! Improve your music listening experience easily thanks to a brand new interface, even more refined and soberer. Turn up the volume, listen to your favorite tracks & playlists and play with the music equalizer! Equalizer+ is the most complete music player, enabling you to adjust your sound with a five-band equalizer and enjoy a powerful bass volume amplifier! Equalizer Plus will basically make it possible for you to mix and edit the sound of your tracks to ensure an optimal music listening experience.
The 3 in 1 music app: MP3 Player, Music Equalizer and Bass Booster.
Access your music library directly from the app. Adjust each filter to get the best out of your music. In addition to the low frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. You can also choose among a selection of presets, based on different music genres.
The best Music EQ Mixer!
Undoubtedly, Equalizer + is the new must-have to listen to your songs! Equalizer + enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Boost and improve your sound quality!
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters of your songs
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- 'Repeat' function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- 'Shuffle' function: plays your songs in a random order
- Add to queue feature
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- SAVE option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Turn up the volume and enjoy a real music booster! Improve the quality of your sound with Equalizer+! Boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
FYI, the available presets music genres are:
Contact : email@example.com
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 22 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Playlist
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
It uses websocket communication. Connect your phone using Wifi. Start the application and run the server. Then go on your browser and type the ip address : port in the url (example : 192.168.0.125:8080). You should be able to see the last values of the sensors in a table, a graph with the last accelerometer value and at the bottom a 3D representation of your phone. For the 3D, you need a recent browser (and no, IE is not a recent browser).