+ Many filters
+ Use vignettes to give your photos just the right amount of flavor.
+ Blur the background of focus for a gentle touch that will bring out the true you even more.
+ Selfie stickers
+ Cute Frame
+ Auto Fix Bad Photos
+ Share : Post your pics and share easily to Social Media.
because you can take selfie photo at any time and any place.
Do you want a mini photo Editor for your phone?
With this application, you can turn your mobile device into a small studio for editing photos.
++ The effects are so cool
++ You can choose editing from the taken photo or gallery
++ HD resolution, illumination effect, and color correction function
++ Frames and many fun things that you can add to your photo
++ Standard frames
++ Cute and fun stickers
++ Gorgeous photo effects and frames
++ Color balance
++ Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo
++ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
++ Color Splash
++ Draw and add text
++ Easy photo sharing
++ And many more ...
Install and download on your mobile phone .
Please rate 5 stars :D
For suggestion please contact us at
or Like on Facebook
- Help you discover photos created by Camera BB12.
- View found My Camera BB12 images.
- Share searchedCamera BB12 Photos.
- Save found My Camera BB12 Photos to your device.
- Update real time.
. Free Frame
. Crop And Rotate
. Share your Photo Via Sosial Media.
*One tap auto-enhance
*Enhance selfies: Whitening, spot removal, eyebrow and red-eye adjustment
*Tons of filters
*Unique stickers and frames
*Intuititve color balancing
*Sharpen edges and add blur effects
*Add text and graffiti instantly
*Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature and saturation
*Crop and rotate
*Share your photos instantly
Pictures of the model on Camera2015 Selfie application is from the website Pixabay (http://pixabay.com) and licensed cc0 1.0 Universal / Public Domain Dedication (free to use).
Some camera applications take picture by hardware button input, so it can be shaken. But this application gets focus and takes picture after touch button input, so it can reduce shaking.
v1.6.0  (14.01/01)
* Greatly reduced capacity by using PNG indexing.
* Preference screen design is changed.
* [Android 4.0] Fixed FC when taking picture.
* [Android 4.1+] Performance with setting screen actionbar's back button is changed.
* Scanner will now be closed after using it as per android guidelines.
v1.5.0  (13.12/18)
* Display design is fully changed.
* Setting for fullscreen is added.
* Design for information window is changed.
* Some unnecessary scripts are deleted in preference screen.
* [Android 4.0+] Some notificaion icons are changed.
* [Android 4.1+] Go back function is added at action bar in preference screen.
* [Android 2.3-] Fixed FC at startup.
* Setting for saving path which enables to save picture at external SD card is added.
* Save picture end notification is optimized.
* Supply for Android 4.4 is added.
* Version code is modified because of the version integration with KennyCamcorder.
* Proguard is disabled.
v1.3.0  (13.09/22)
* Notification function is improved.
* [Android 4.1+] Share button which is in notification is added.
* Performances with error handling is improved.
* Storage usage reduced by enabling Proguard, optimzing PNG, etc.
* "Preview" button is now disabled if a picture to preview doesn't exist.
* Freezing after taking picture is reduced.
v1.2.7  (13.08/19)
* Setting not synchronized bug is fixed.
v1.2.6  (13.08/15)
* Size setting is now keeped even this application is upgraded.
* Performance with [BACK] key is improved.
* Fixed FC at quit for some devices.
v1.2.5  (13.08/13)
* Menu at preview display is changed.
# P.S. : Share, delete function is available.
* Icon for xxhdpi devices is added.
* Some error messages are changed.
v1.2.1  (13.07/15)
* Delay after focus is deleted.
* Preview picture quality improved.
* Go back when touch preview image is blocked.
* Application logo is inserted to some windows.
* [BACK] button double click to quit setting is added.
v1.2.0  (13.07/07)
* Preference screen is now perfectly implemented.
* Quit confirm window is added.
* Text after quit is changed.
* Information window now appears at version upgrade.
* [Android 3.0+] Toolbar background color is changed.
v1.1.6  (13.07/02)
* Fixed FC at first run.
* Bug which not saving picture reslution at first run is fixed.
* The interval between focus and take is reduced.
* Resolution and size is unioned to size.
* Copyright is added to preference screen.
v1.1.5  (13.07/01)
* Affix, Flash modes are now saved.
* Affix, Flash modes now can be set on settings screen.
* Size settings are disabled.
* Even if KennyCamcorder is not installed, "KennyCamcorder" item now appears in pop-up menu, and linked to install page when clicked.
* Information window now appears at first run.
* "Stars and Reviews" is added to settings.
* Display design is changed.
* Application start intent name is now same with package name.
v1.1.0  (13.06/30)
* Not saving picture reslution bug is fixed.
* Translation of error with file saving string is added.
* Package name is changed to "kr.KENNYSOFT.KennyCamera".
* Icon for xhdpi devices is added.
* Notification now disappear when selected.
* Notification now links to other application.
* Display design is changed.
* Description of application is changed.
* [Android 3.0+] "Holo" theme is applied.
v1.0.9  (12.03/21)
* Translations of notifications are added.
Copyright ⓒ 2011-2014 by KENNYSOFT. All Rights Reserved.
You can select an area you wanna focus in your photos, then "Focus Effect" will blur the background and do all the work for you.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, Photo Focus Editor automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of Photo Focus Editor gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
How to Use:
- Select Picture from gallery or capture it from camera.
- You can also take selfie from camera.
- Photo Focus Effect let you set Tilt shift focus on your photo with having a good camera.
- Our Tool will blur complete image. So select original option and move your finger to unblur the object to set focus
- Share your Image on social Networks like facebook, what app, or instagram.
Any complaints or issues? Please send us a mail. We are listening and constantly updating Photo Focus Editor to make it perfect. We cannot reply to all Google Play reviews.
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
The donation version includes ability to skin the interface!
STOP ASKING FOR ZOOM IT WONT BE ADDED. This app was a modification of the stock app and i wont add features. The Xperia PLAY camera doesn't support zoom anyway so it's pointless digital zoom is just cropping so go do it in the gallery. You'd just all complain the zoom quality was bad, you'd be better off drawing it than digital zoom!
If the application does not work please try reinstalling the application and if that doesn't solve it try rebooting your handset. That should fix most if not all issues, if it doesn't contact me!
This application can be discussed at the XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1085914 or feel free to email me. I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER ANY COMMENTS BELOW SO PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS THANKS. In response to a comment below the app has permission that GOOGLE set as this is their code, I only modified the button handling. GPS = Geotagging (google it) and SMS = Sending picture messages (Click the photoframe with a plus sign in the SE Messaging app and press take photo to see what I mean).
I do not take credit for the camera app its self, that is work of the great volunteers and Google employees who have worked on android. I only take credit for the modifications I have performed on their code. I offer this app with NO warranty and do not take responsibly for any issue that arise from using it.
* Xperia PLAY optimized *
- Everyday life: make a geophoto of an object of interest to remember when and where the photo was taken and what the photo is depicting.
- Travel: send geophoto to your friends to let them know where exactly you are and what surrounds you.
- Business: send a GeoCam Report for a real property of interest to your client to provide the necessary information in full detail.
- Social life: inform local authorities of a dangerous pothole in the driveway for quick actions to be taken.
- Accident: send a GeoCam Report of a road traffic accident to your insurance agent.
- The camera is optimised for creating geophoto. Real-time camera orientation and geographic coordinates are displayed in the camera mode on the map.
- Sensor accuracy control while creating geophoto.
- Simultaneous viewing of images, shooting location on the map, camera orientation at the shooting time, geographic coordinates, direction of shooting and accuracy of these parameters on the screen of the communicator are available.
- Simple settings. Ability to define parameters of the marker: color marker, number of grid steps and grid step length; ability to enter the report author’s name, e-mail, and turn geolocation on/off.
- GeoCam Report (PDF-file) contains an image, a map with shooting location marker and camera orientation data, scale value, the address and the coordinates of the shooting location, the author's name, and the date and time of shooting (both local and global).
- In preview mode it is possible to send geophoto and the report by e-mail, or upload geophoto to different services such as Flickr or Facebook.
- The gallery allows to view or delete previously made geophotos.
- Special gallery created to create, rename, delete and send reports via email.
- Editing of geographic coordinates and camera orientation parameters.
- You can view, delete, email and upload previously made geophotos to web- services in Gallery.
- Filtering the geophotos by time and location.
- Adding your logo to reports. Please copy logo file to folder "geocam\logo" to select your logo in settings. Maximum size of image is 420*60 px.
- Upload to http://geo-photo.net/
- Automatic upload images and reports to networked resource using created WiFi connections.
1) Upload files to the host computer via Wi-Fi
2) Autoupload by email
3) Ability to replace the GPS data in the standard EXIF fields to user
4) Create any number of geoobjects
5) Create any number of projects
6) Create any number of filters
7) Import any number of maps
8) The use of any number of maps when working with projects
9) Creating and editing a logo
10) New forms of reports
Examples of 3D models: http://sitis.mobi/downloads/models.zip (11.1MB)
GeoСam uses Exif JPEG file extension for storage of sensor data of the devicehttps://github.com/SITIS/libsgeo
Blocking out a scene or scouting a location? Now you have hundreds of cameras right in your pocket! Select your camera and aspect ratio, then choose between zoom and prime lenses and Cadrage Director's Viewfinder will show you what’s in your frame by simulating the field of view of your camera/lens combination. It’s an indispensable tool for directors, cinematographers, camera operators, camera assistants, location scouts, photographers and all other filmmaking and photography professionals.
Cadrage has a built-in gallery and project manager to organize your snapshots. All important information like format, focal length, compass orientation and GPS data can be displayed for each snapshot in the gallery. From there you can also email them or export images to the camera roll of your device.
We included all commonly used professional camera formats (see list below), but in case you don’t find your camera in the database, you can easily create custom formats. Cadrage supports spherical, anamorphic 1.3x and anamorphic 2x lenses.
Cadrage also has a built-in calibration tool for your device's camera. This is essential for accurate previews and also allows the use of any wide-angle or telephoto adapters on your phone.
- Extensive format database for film and still cameras
- Snapshots with format, focal length, title, compass orientation, GPS data, date and time
- Gallery and project manager to organize your images
- High accuracy through calibration tool
- Intuitive and fast user interface
When you purchase Cadrage your director's viewfinder will always be up-to-date. We regularly add new cameras to the database and work on new features that make using Cadrage even more convenient. If you’re experiencing any problems with the app or if you’re missing a certain feature please get in touch with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org! We're happy to help you!
CAMERA FORMATS INCLUDED
----- FILM -----
35mm (Super, Standard, Anamorphic)
16mm (Normal, Super)
8mm (Normal, Super)
----- DIGITAL CINEMA -----
(including all resolutions and shooting modes)
Blackmagic Cinema Camera
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
Blackmagic Production Camera 4K
Blackmagic Studio Camera HD / 4K
Canon C100 / C300 / C500
Ikonoskop A cam dII
Phantom HD Gold
Sony F5 / F55
Sony F3 / F35
Sony FS100 / FS700
Generic Broadcast Cameras (1/3'', 1/2'', 2/3'')
----- DSLRs -----
(both for still photography and video mode)
Canon DSLRs (eg. Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 7D, Canon 550D/T2i)
Nikon DSLRs (eg. Nikon D4, Nikon D3x, Nikon D800)
Panasonic DSLRs (eg. GH3, GH4)
Sony DSLRs (eg. A7s)
and many more...
----- Medium and Large Format -----
Medium Format 4.5x6
Medium Format 6x6
Medium Format 6x7
Medium Format 6x8
Medium Format 6x9
Large Format 4"x5"
Large Format 5"x7"
Large Format 8"x10"
Digital medium format by Hasselblad, Phase One and Pentax
You can use this app as remote control of your sony camera.
You could store your photos directly to the internal storage of your smartphone.
You could instantly share your picture with whatsapp, hangout, facebook or all the other apps on your phone, which provide share functionality.
Now you could insert the GPS Data in your pics as they are stored on the phone.
A live preview function is also part of this app.
You could shoot pictures with a 10sec delay, so you’ll have time to make the composition and then the shot will be taken.
New features with version 3.0
You are able to see on the integrated map, where you shot your photos and videos.
There is a fullscreen view.
You could changes some settings on your QX10 or other cameras, which support those settings. (e.g. ExposureMode, BeepMode, Picture size)
PLEASE NOTE, IMPORTANT HINT FOR COMPATIBLE DEVICES!!!!:
Sony provides a List of supported devices: https://developer.sony.com/develop/cameras/ (scroll down a little to see the table). Please test the app first and if you don't like it, you have 15 min to cancel the order and retrieve your invest. The App is developed on a Sony HDR AS 30, Sony DSC-HX60 and Sony QX10, some users with NEX6 and A7 were able to use it as well, but without video recording mode. Some devices does not support zoom in and zoom out with the app and some devices like the DSC-HX60 DOES NOT support remote VIDEO. The camera device is not providing the movie mode for the app calling mechanism. Please don't write a bad review, just cancel, if you don't like it, the app is tested in 10 min.
After you start the app, it will try to connect automatically. You’ll see the device name, which is currently connected. You have several settings on the first tab named ‘SETTINGS’, which you could use:
1. Haptic Feedback - The app buttons will vibrate, after you’ve pressed them.
2. Live Preview - You could turn on the live preview and see the current view of the camera
3. Picture Review - You could see the picture, after you’ve shot it. Now you could share the picture instantly with your friends and family.
4. Store Pictures - You will be able to store your pictures, after you’ve taken them. All files will be stored on your internal storage in a directory named: SonyCamRemoteControl
5. GPS Tag - This feature will insert GPS Data in your pictures, so you’ll know where you’ve shot this image.(only on the stored pictures on your smartphone, not in the camera store)
6. Turn off wifi on map view - This setting will shut down the wifi, when the app is showing the map view, than the map data will be downloaded from the mobile network. (only if this setting is on)
Currently, following models are supported:
Sony HDR-AS15 (latest firmware update needed)
That’s all! :-)
Explaining the use of permissions:
This app needs following Permission rights:
INTERNET, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE in order to connect to the Sony camera by it’s WiFi network..
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Permission rights, in order to be able to store the photos on the storage card.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Permission rights, in order to use the current location of your smartphone to store the location data in the stored pictures
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION Permission rights, in order to use the current location of your smartphone to store the location data in the pics
VIBRATE Permission rights, support for the haptic feedback.
Smart shutter, remote shutter, remote control, sony cam, Sony Camera, Photos GPS TAG, GPS DATA, Live View, Camera Remote API by Sony, Remote Viewfinder
This app is not affiliated with Sony
For any questions please mail me on: email@example.com
- Show camera preview on your Android Wear
- Taking picture any time even if your phone's screen is off or locked.
- Works stable
- Allow you to change setting on Watch.
-- Silent mode(shutter sound turn on and off)
-- Switch FRONT camera and REAR camera
-- Switch camera resolution directly
-- Self timer mode (3sec/10sec timer available)
- Do not disturb your phone's screen while phone's screen is on.
All features will work fine even if your phone's screen is off !
If you have 'Moto 360'. I recommend 'Remote Shot for Moto 360'
If you have 'LG G Watch R'. I recommend 'Remote Shot for LG G Watch R'
If You may have purchased it by mistake, feel free to contact us.
- Tested with major Android wear devices like Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch
How to start the app
2 ways to start the app.
Tap to Start
- Just tap on your wear's face.
- Scroll to the bottom and you can find the 'START' on the list view.
- Tap 'START' and scroll vertically a bit, you'll find 'REMOTE SHOT'
say 'START REMOTE SHOT' and wake up.
Picture will be saved in phone's default 'Pictures' folder.
(please note 'Pictures' foder is inside internal storage.Not in the SDCard)
*Smartphone and Android Wear must be paired before you use it.
To Sony's Xperia users
"Turn off" the STAMINA mode,when you want to take picture with screen-off mode.
(How to set:Setting>Power management>STAMINA mode)
If you search No sound shutter,Silent Camera,Smart shutter,remote shutter ,try this first.
Please read EULA(http://watea.net/rshot_eula.html) carefully and agree it before you purchase app.
If you have a question,plsease feel free to contact our email address in English.
Hold down the shutter button for continuous image shooting.
View captured images in a gallery and playback the sequence.
Supports forward and backward playback.
The high-speed imaging capability of this app allows you to capture events that unfold too fast to be captured by regular camera apps.
- Playback of image sequences
- Create GIF from images
- Zoom by pinch gesture or volume buttons
- Front facing camera support
- Select image resolution
- Silent, no shutter sound
- Focus by touching the screen
- Auto image rotation
- Easily share images
The following is available with in-app purchase:
- Flashlight (varies by device).
- High resolution
- Ad Free
Tips: Keep the camera steady while capturing high-speed images to get the best result. Ensure that the scene is well lit to reach the highest possible speed and avoid image smearing (e.g.: daylight, outdoors). The less light in the scene, the longer the camera’s shutter needs to stay open for capturing single frames (hence more time is required per image).
Hold down the capture button for high speed/burst mode image capture.
Photos will start saving as soon as you release the capture button.
To select all images in the gallery use the device options/settings button to show the menu.
The GIF creator function allows you to easily upload generated GIFs to social networking services.
Further, the GIF settings screens allows you to easily select a subset of the available photos and adjust playback direction, speed and image skip intervals.
Resolution settings indicated in screenshots may vary by device. It is advised that you experiment with different resolution settings to get the most out of the fast camera functionality. As indicated on the settings screen, high resolution images will, in some cases, lead to slower image capture and saving. Testing on high-end devices have however indicated that high resolution images does not affect capture speed (reaching 30 images/sec at full HD resolution).
We hope you enjoy this high-speed camera app with burst mode capability.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any difficulties using this app, we are here for your support!
We will refund any purchase if we are unable to fix serious issues that you might experience.
Bottom line: If you want a fast camera, get this app!
Note: Flashlight and zoom features depend on device. Burst speed depends on device capability.
This app is intended to provide fast camera functionality,
to achieve this we can only provide certain (device specific) resolution settings.
Low-end devices may only get 10-15 images per second.
Sea Frames has tool photo editor is extremely powerful. Full basic editing tool as move, rotate, flip,collage...not inferior Photoshop. If you're a fan of the beauty of the sea, just enjoy Sea Frames
+ Nearly 100 template sea frames, art frames very beautiful
+ Over 1000 stickers and icons. Easy to collage with picture frames
+ A collage maker with grid photo
+ Over than 500 wonderful background
+ Easy to add text (change color, change font, alignment)
+ Share photo via social networks: Facebook, Twitter, SMS, G+, Instagram...
+ You can set as live wallpaper on application
+ Photo saved to sdcard/SeaFramesCollages/
Sea Frames keep sweet memories in life!
A fantastic company with you on the trip!
You’ll never ask others help to take photos for you!
Here comes Looq! As a digital product, it can be used as a subsidiary device for your smart phone to take either photos or videos. Enjoy it, and you can enjoy the world.
WHY CHOOSE Looq?
• Amazing Multiple Functions
Looq is supportive for a variety of functions. It has ultra-easy access to Auto Focus/ Macro, Single Shot/ Burst Shot, Flash On/ Off/ Auto, Front Camera/ Rear Camera, Picture/ Video, and so on.
• User-Friendly Design
Connect Looq with your phone and adjust the length of handle to get a good position, you can have various angles to take photos and videos. With a detachable cellphone holder, it is easy to be carried with.
• Powerful Compatibility
Looq is an intelligent electronic device for all iOS devices. It is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3.
WHAT CAN Looq DO?
• Want to take group photos or couple photos, but embarrassed to ask a favor of a stranger
• Afraid of being robbed of the expensive DC when giving it to a stranger to take photos for you
• Not satisfied with the photos taken by a stranger, but embarrassed to ask him/her to re-take
• Cannot take ideal photos of you by yourself. Either someone is out of the frame, or the desired scenery is got in the way by someone’s head.
• Keen on taking photos of you by yourself, but tired of carrying the foot stool, which is so troublesome that it has to be disassembled and assembled from time to time
• Want to take photos of hot models in the motor show or PC show, but cannot squeeze in the front row. The models are all at the backstage when it’s your turn.
If you want to know more about it, please visit our official website at http://looqsystem.com/.
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
* ORC cheat sheet for traffic offenses; OVI; drug possession; drug trafficking; drug manufacturing; prescription drugs; tobacco; liquor laws; CCW permit holder violations and reciprocity agreements; statute of limitations; Castle Doctrine; ORC definitions (e.g. deadly weapon, offense of violence, etc.); conspiracy, attempt and complicity; degrees of mental culpability; organizational liability.
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; ORC charges; OH1 narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator
* County number listing; States requiring front license plate; CMV out of service orders & company snapshot.
* Spanish for law enforcement with text translator for other languages
* LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* OVI SFST and new CPR technique video tutorials
* Case Law resource for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
*Liquor Permit Types; list of active permits (by County); permit violations (by County); and last 500 cancelled permits.
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from multiple sources.
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training, and OVI SFST video tutorials.
* Directory of OPOTC reported municipal police and county sheriff agencies, coroners offices, drug task forces, federal agencies, institutions, OSP posts, prosecutors, and state agencies.
* PDF Cheat Sheets (traffic code, criminal code, CCW, drug trafficking & possession, OVI, money laundering)
* Ohio Attorney General Crime Victims Compensation Program details
- Sick time
- Comp time used
- Comp time earned
- Furlough Day
How-To Guide: http://cop-app.blogspot.com/2011/09/work-schedule-to-guide.html
This is a feature derived from the larger U.S. Cop app. Please visit officerbrooks.com or search "U.S. Cop" for information.
This app allows users to:
- Submit anonymous tips to law enforcement
- Submit officer accolades
- Information regarding court appearances and payment options
- Locate and contact the Groveport Police Department
- Email the Chief of Police and other command staff
- Access departmental documents
- Submit photos to supplement an already-exisiting report
- Ask a general question
- Answers to FAQs
- Location and contact info for government offices and services