I have a question/problem. I had already beaten this game before and then I lost my phone. With the new phone I reinstalled the game but could not regain everything I had lost. I really enjoy this game but there needs to be a way to save progress, I'm afraid of playing again and losing all that work I put into the game.
Cute but a tad mouthy. I love the artwork! Very cute RPG. I was a bit surprised at some of the language though...parents w/ small kiddos beware.
Fantastic Honestly this game is such a fun little shooter. The only thing is I wish there was a way to raise maximum energy. Or maybe that's the truck keeping us from playing all day.
Amazing This games is very unique and outstanding.Even if I thought it might be different it will always be one of my favourite games.
Awsome Its awsome.. u just want to keep playing. Not those type of games u need to pay for good game. Recommended
Really fun, ridiculously addictive I picked this game up as a quick time waster but it is way more fun than I expected it to be!
- Fixed a bug that makes a crash when you start battle with a zero-level skill.
- Added a new mini-game 'Fruit Hunter'!!!
- TigerCat who met in The Witch's Hometown will give you a potion periodically.
(Caution : You can't get a potion from TigerCat if you already have one.)
- The potion can't be moved to the stash anymore.
- A in-game language can be changed in the main-menu without changing device language.
- Added a visual effect of the arrow of the power shot.
The follow up to the award-winning, best-selling Worms 2: Armageddon is here!