Main purpose is to optimize lyric files on (android) tablets. It currently has only limited features, and does not up-/donload lyric files at all. So you will probably need a PC and / or additional software.
This is a very early prototype.
- Simple 'music file browser'
- Copy Cut Paste (1 or multiple lines)
- Coloring (note: not [fully] supported in most other software)
- Change timestamps; Sort by timestamps
- Editing lyric text lines
- Also supports UTF16BE and UTF16LE (if BOM present)
- Coloring is not [fully] supported in most other software
- Lyric files as saved as UTF8 with BOM.
- Limited support for meta lines (ID Tags)
- Lines grouped together will be split, and keep split when saving.