Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
✓ WST Grand (a grand piano based on Warren Trachtman's piano samples)
✓ Bright Grand
✓ Legend EPiano
✓ Rhodes EPiano
✓ Honky Tonk Piano
✓ Rock Organ
You can download demo recordings and a trial version from http://www.refined-apps.com/grand-piano
We also offer other music apps. For details, see refined-apps.com.
If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- Highlights ----------
✓ Low latency audio
Low latency audio is a weak spot of Android (see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3434). On the Galaxy Nexus, low latency audio is finally possible. Grand Piano is one of the very few apps already supporting this! On other devices, Grand Piano provides lowest possible latency.
✓ High quality samples for all contained instruments.
✓ Support for external keyboards and expanders
On devices with Android >= 3.1 and USB host support (e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Acer A500, Asus TF101, ...) you can connect an external keyboard or midi expander. You can play Grand Piano from your external keyboard or play an external sound generator from Grand Piano.
✓ Midi file player included
The included midi player works with any standard midi file stored on your android device. You can output the midi events via Midi/USB (if your device supports it; see above)
-- Features --------
✓ Support for low latency audio on Galaxy Nexus with Jelly Beans or later. Lowest possible latency on other devices.
✓ 7 instruments with high quality samples
✓ Midi In&Out via USB on devices that support USB-Host/OTG (e.g. Asus TF101, Acer A500, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, ...) for Standard Midi/USB devices (i.e. devices that do not need a driver on Windows/Mac)
✓ Includes a midi file player
✓ 53 classical midi files included
✓ Up to 512 notes simultaneously
✓ 88 key scrollable keyboard
✓ Settings for the number of displayed keys, optional vibrate on touch, ...
✓ Multitouch only limited by your device
✓ Note Velocity
✓ Sustain, pitch bend etc. via midi
✓ Runs on android >= 2.3, phones and tablets
✓ No ads
-- Usage Tips / Hardware requirements --------
✓ Needs ca. 41 MB on your sdcard for the samples
✓ Use headphones / external speakers for better sound
✓ For the best sound, the device should have at least a 1GHz single core processor
-- Permissions --------
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to extract the samples onto the sdcard
android.permission.VIBRATE for vibrate on touch support
android.permission.INTERNET to be able to download midi files if selected e.g. in a browser
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for better audio support (OpenSL)
com.android.email.permission.READ_ATTACHMENT to enable mail apps to forward midi file attaments to this app
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE to check the license
- 16 tracks , 128 instruments
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
* No internet connection required
* No ads
* Save your sheet music as pdf
* Load and save in MusicXML fil format, (to exchange your sheet music and tablatures with other software like Guitar Pro, finale, Sibelius, Musescore)
* Add your own soundfonts .sf2 files (there are lots of .sf2 files over the internet)
Is recomended to use 1 soundfont per instrument.
There are also programs to create your own soundfonts like polyphone.
* 64 soundfonts for free, download from here:
* More Info:
* USB Output
* USB recording
* USB capture notes
* USB program change
USB Output and USB recording are possible to test in lite version.
This app is compatible with USB MIDI interface that works without drivers on Windows or Mac
Also, the MIDI device must be class-compliant (that is, no driver must be required to use its USB-MIDI functionality).
Finally, contact us for problems and bugs!!
Midi Commander lets you send MIDI message through a usb-connected MIDI interface.
Define the MIDI messages (control change, program change) associated with each button, and use them to change patches and control a midi keyboard or similar midi equipment.
After setting the EDIT switch to ON, use long click on a button to change its values and the transmitted values. Other functions can be accessed via menu'.
Changes in v3.1
- Compatible to Android 3.2
- Import and Export of a single setup
- Import and Export of Drawbar settings
- Few optimizations
Changes in v3.0
- Added Midi Monitoring functionality
- Automatic setting of Cable ID
- You can now assign to a button a sequence of real-time recorded MIDI messages
- You can issue midi commands while configuring a button, for testing purposes (no need to save first)
- Now with Android Change Log
Changes in v2.2
- When a new setup is created, you can set the number of buttons (default: 20 buttons)
- The current setup can be renamed and duplicated
- Added Edit Switch in the Button Tab (now, to edit a button you need to set Edit to ON, and then long-click on the button to modify)
- Improved speed for sending Sysex dump files
- Added Toggle Buttons in the Drawbar Tab
- Buttons can now send NRPN/RPN and Note ON messages (Note ON starts when the button is pressed, and Note OFF is sent as soon as you depress the button)
- Drawbars can now send NRPN/RPN messages
- The operation mode of a drawbar can now be set as a standard slider (min value at the bottom position)
- You can set the size of the buttons' label (global settings)
Changes in v2.1
- It is now possible to send Sysex Dump (WARNING: the app does not perform any kind of check on the validity of the Sysex file)
Changes in v 2.0
- It is now possible to send also SYSEX message
- Added Drawbars
- General restyling of buttons
- If the connected MIDI device is correctly recognized (its name is correctly displayed on top of the window of Midi Commander), but the midi commands are not executed by the Midi device, try with a different ID cable number in the Global Settings (so far, we experienced this only with a Korg Microkorg XL keyboard). We plan to have the correct ID cable automatically set.
- We experienced issues with Clavia Nord Keyboards: sometimes the midi commands are not executed by the keyboard.
If you like birds, natural sounds to relax by, or you are creating a Hitchcock parody video, this app contains 20 bird sounds that will fit the bill. Create a tropical soundscape, listen to birds along the shore, hear the morning birds all day long or the nightingales solo performance anytime you want to hear it. This high quality bird sound app generator can be used to prank your friends, add audio to your projects, or even keep your budgies and parrots company.
Bird Sound App Features:
• Kids love this app
• Free bird sounds app
• Fun for pranksters of all ages
• 20 classic bird zombie sounds
• High quality bird sound board
• Seasonal bird sound effects all year long
• Awesome for playing jokes and sampling
This awesome bird sound app provides hours of creative and imaginative sound play fun. Have your friends and family download it as well, for all of their bird sound needs. Presentation quality, educational, entertaining, and relaxing sounds that will inspire you to create audio projects that will delight and amaze your listeners. Music producers will love the sampling opportunities. Free, fun, and great for setting the scene. This app was professionally developed for superior sound quality and user friendly navigation. Download today and think of the potential it adds to your sound board collection. Everyone loves a good prank but be safe and prank with care. Use this bird sound generator at your own risk.
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
Some virtual musical instruments included:
piano, guitar, change the guitar tuning to get other tunings like bass tuning, violin tuning, virtual recorder incorporated, virtual saxophone, virtual trumpet, chromatic harmonic.
Create drums scores with all percusion instruments
Karaoke incorporated, write the lyrics of your song in any track, and see your lirycs like a karaoke.
Create piano pieces with the correct finger position.
Save sheet music as image, ringtone, midi file, project.
Change configurations to show notes over the piano, guitar or inside sheet music.
Add vibrato, bends, grupeto, tuplets, staccato, ligature and more effects to your scores.
Ideal for composers
Zoom in, Zoom out to scores.
Unlock the mystery of playing by ear and find out what that is really about. Anybody can do it, it is not a gift, we expose it all in our material.
Then print a visual representation of your chords that anybody can play!
Create beautiful re-harmonizations and chord progressions for your favorite songs and sound like a pro. Works on any musical genre Jazz, gospel, contemporary, etc. Watch our amazing videos of this app in action.
Gregory Moody the owner of Creative Music is the cousin of NEA Jazz Master and 2011 Grammy Award recipient JAMES MOODY.
This app will take your musicianship to the next level no matter what your experience level. I am sure you have all heard beautiful renditions of songs played differently from how they were originally written and you wondered where all of those gorgeous chord changes come from.
Now you can do it yourself with this app. Take something as simple as jingle bells and turn it into something beautiful with advanced chord changes that you would expect to hear only from someone with years of experience and training. Now you can play those advanced chords i.e. 6,9b5, 13sus, #9#5, 11b9, Maj 13, tritones, etc......
Now you can take these chords and include them in your own playing.
Use chord voicings by music legends (Stevie Wonder, Brian McKnight, Herbie Hancock, etc.) in your own re-harmonizations!
OVER 12000 advanced chords are available
This is the only course that focuses 100% on Harmony and can be applied to any instrument!
There is no other course like it on the planet. You can be playing in months and not years. We are now in over 100,000 students in over 40 countries.
SEE THE DETAILS HERE AND WATCH THE APP IN ACTION
LEARN MORE ABOUT US AT
This is not a Chord Dictionary. This is a digital harmonizer based on proprietary algorithms and a system that is currently US Patent Pending, allowing chords to easily fit together like kids building blocks. We are a music technology and research company re-inventing music education that has not changed in hundreds of years.
This is a lite version: ( 5 tracks, 10 instruments )
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
This app has a tone editor with which you can change tone as you like.
MIDI files are needed in SD card to play since this app does not have any sample music. If you don't have a midi file, download from internet or check our music creating tool, Music Memo Pad.
- 7bits x 32 wavetable synthesizer
- 3 type white noise generation
- 24 voices
- 32 definable tones
- 4 stage envelope
- simple reverb effect
- 16 tracks MIDI player
This app consumes much CPU resources. 1.0 GHz CPU or more recommended to play without sound gaps.
* Pick over 100 different Midi Instruments to play on the keyboard
* Including: Acoustic Piano, Xylophone, Electric Piano, Percussive Organ, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Electric Grand Piano, Honky Tonk Piano, Music box, Electric Guitar, Electric Bass, Violin, Cello, Timpani, Harp, Banjo, and much more.
* You can play the keyboard across 7 octaves.
* Play one or two Midi music pianos at the same time. Both pianos can also use different instruments.
* Save your music to a midi file
* Useful for making a midi ringtone
* Multitouch for phones with (Distinctive Multitouch)
1. 88-key scrollable multitouch full keyboard;
2. 4-octave stave / staff view for music notes;
3. 40+ songs to practice;
4. load midi file. learn any song your like;
5. piano demonstration play;
6. practice songs interactively;
7. practice with slow speed;
8. practice the Treble clef or the Bass clef.
9. good sound quality;
10. sheet music;
11. Customizable keyboard and staff view;
ActPiano features a 88-key scrollable multi-touch virtual keyboard. The piano keyboard is fully customizable. You can change the size of both white and black keys, which best fit your fingertips.
Piano sound quality:
Piano without good sound cannot be perfect. The app uses sampled piano voices to ensure a good sound quality.
Learn piano keyboard and notations:
The most distinct difference between ActPiano and other piano apps is the stave / score view. In the free play mode, the view shows the notes of the keys you playing. Just launch the app and touch the keyboard, you will know the difference.
The stave view is more powerful when you learn to play piano songs with ActPiano.
Learn to play songs:
Thanks to the stave/score view, you don't have to bring sheet music with you to learn piano pieces. Click the 'Load MIDI' button, select a song, and its sheet music will be visible in the stave view. Then you can watch demonstration play in “Play it for me” mode, or practice your skill in “Let me play” mode.
Actpiano comes with more than ten easy piano pieces( Happy Birthday, All the Pretty Little Horses, Largo from the New World Symphony, Fur Elise, Christmas songs and more). Those could be your initial piano lessons. As ActPiano can load midi (*.mid file) from SDCard, you can practice any song your like.
Loading your MIDI file:
Turn your MIDI music to score and learn to play it on your Android devices! You can find MIDI files of any song you like on the internet. Download and Play it with ActPiano!
The app can generate a sheet music from MIDI file. You can play the music by just following the automatically scrolling keyboard and score. This App can be a musical learning game!
Note: There is a problem with most piano midi files on the internet, that is the treble clef and bass clef are on one track (MIDI format 0). While ActPiano takes the first track as treble clef and the second track as bass clef, it is impossible to play this kind music by hand. In this case, you can use PC software "Notation Musician" (free trail available ) to split the track and export as a new midi file.
Songs in Act Piano:
Easy Christmas, Carol of the Bells
Easy Christmas, Deck the Halls
Easy Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman
Easy Christmas, Joy to the World
Easy Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas
Easy Christmas, White Christmas
Easy All the Pretty Little Horses
Easy Morning Has Broken
Easy Happy Birthday
Easy Moon River
Easy Mozart Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Easy Ode to Joy
Easy Largo from the New World Synphony
Easy Turkish March
Easy Chopin Waltz
Easy Fur Elise
Easy Schumann Little Air
Easy Silent Night
Oh Danny Boy
Sound of Silence
Mariage D Amour
Mendelssohn Wedding March
Handel Water Music
Beethoven Symphony- Ode to Joy
Minuet in G major
Angels Have Heard High
Christmas Comes Anew
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
O Holy Night
The Holly and the Ivy
The Twelve Days of Christmas
What Child Is This
Tag: Piano, score, sheet music, midi, learn, practice, 钢琴, 乐谱, 练习, 学钢琴, 鋼琴，樂譜，練習，學鋼琴
Midi Melody for Android is similar in function and appearance to Synthesia, a popular computer program which displays falling notes corresponding to keys played on a piano. Not only does this allow for a pleasant visualization of MIDI files, but also serves as an effective learning tool for those who are incapable of sight reading.
Because tapping the screen of a phone or tablet doesn't offer the learning experience of playing on a real piano, Midi Melody allows you to connect your own digital piano via USB - Play along on your own piano with the falling notes at your own pace! Otherwise, Midi Melody can also play a MIDI file back for you, so you can see which keys to press and when - No need for sheet music!
Enjoy practicing and learning new music in a fun way with your smartphone or tablet, and impress your friends with your newfound ability to play piano!
<> Clean, polished interface.
<> Automatically displays MIDI files in your Download and Music directories.
<> Browse local and external SD card to locate and open MIDI files.
<> Play from a MIDI capable digital piano or Synthesizer via USB (Requires USB OTG capable device)
<> Lengthen or shrink falling note sizes
<> Show notes on the virtual piano keys.
<> Change color of falling notes; left and right hands can be different colors if the MIDI file contains separate tracks.
<> Choose between 128 different instruments.
Please email me if you want to report a bug or problem, have any feature suggestions, or if you are unable to connect your digital piano or synthesizer.
Tags: midi files - usb - keyboard - piano - synthesia android - midi controller
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is a fully functional evaluation version of the full (paid) app Chordbot Pro. It has all the features of the full version, but with disabled save and export features.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export (only in full version) and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
More from developer
GM : 128 instruments and drum set
Midi division 480.
Export Midi file to SDCARD.
Requirements: OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version1.4:Bug fixed, import project from Trial version.
1).Bug fixed: Save large project that a truck is over 64K.
2).Add grids 1/3,1/6,1/12,1/20 and 1/24 on Notes score Editor.
- Single Lesson and Chord Lesson.
- Top note can be fixed.
Requirement:OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version3.2: support LVL.
Version3.3: Bug of making melody is fixed.
1)Add way to edit note : Tap the mark of up and down.
2)Add settings : Select note octave number of the center C, "C3 or C4".
3)Add settings : Display of notes, "C,D,E... or Do,Re,Mi...".
Tap on a tile to hear its melody. Next, search the same melody and tap on it. If the melodies match, then the tiles show its musical score.
For the training of ears and brain, and enjoy.
Version1.1: support LVL.
Version1.2: small bug fixed.
Version3.0: default octave. Display octave number of Center C, "C3 or C4".
Version3.1: Add Localizations "Japanese"
Version3.2: small improvement. support OS Version 1.6 later.
This App is a time trial game. All tiles are hidden. The player taps a tile and finds a number or the alphabet.
This app have two categories.
"ABC..." : from A to Y, 25 tiles, one stage.
"123..." : from 1 to 81, 9 tiles, 9 stages.
Tap blank tiles like a woodpecker. tap tap tap tap fast tap tap tap tap .....
The player needs tap speed and instant memory.
This App makes 81 questions at random.
ex) 27 => 3 x 9, 24 => 8 x 3
Touch from 1 to 81. So you recognize the course order of the touch by short time and memorize it at a moment and you touch them in order quickly.
'3 stages' : 27 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 27.
'6 stages' : 54 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 54.
'9 stages' : 81 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 81.
This is a game to seek numbers from 1 to 36 by scroll and touch it.
There are 3 modes.
1x1 mode: only one number is shown, other 35 numbers are hidden. You seek the number by scroll and touch it. This is the recommend mode.
2x2 mode: Four numbers are shown, other numbers are hidden.
3x3 mode: Nine numbers are shown, other numbers are hidden. 3x3 is the simplest.
It is a game of moving eyesight and memory.
This is the Reverse version of my App "one digit addition".
There are 9 questions on nine stages, random 81 questions.
Find '8 + 4' from '12', Find '3 + 4' from '7'.