- 16 tracks , 128 instruments
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
Midi Melody for Android is similar in function and appearance to Synthesia, a popular computer program which displays falling notes corresponding to keys played on a piano. Not only does this allow for a pleasant visualization of MIDI files, but also serves as an effective learning tool for those who are incapable of sight reading.
Because tapping the screen of a phone or tablet doesn't offer the learning experience of playing on a real piano, Midi Melody allows you to connect your own digital piano via USB - Play along on your own piano with the falling notes at your own pace! Otherwise, Midi Melody can also play a MIDI file back for you, so you can see which keys to press and when - No need for sheet music!
Enjoy practicing and learning new music in a fun way with your smartphone or tablet, and impress your friends with your newfound ability to play piano!
<> Clean, polished interface.
<> Automatically displays MIDI files in your Download and Music directories.
<> Browse local and external SD card to locate and open MIDI files.
<> Play from a MIDI capable digital piano or Synthesizer via USB (Requires USB OTG capable device)
<> Lengthen or shrink falling note sizes
<> Show notes on the virtual piano keys.
<> Change color of falling notes; left and right hands can be different colors if the MIDI file contains separate tracks.
<> Choose between 128 different instruments.
Please email me if you want to report a bug or problem, have any feature suggestions, or if you are unable to connect your digital piano or synthesizer.
Tags: midi files - usb - keyboard - piano - synthesia android - midi controller
Talking and kissing each other.
One is an english budgie and the other one is an american budgie.
These lovely little Australian birds have been the mainstay in the pet bird market for decades. They are an ideal bird for someone just starting out in bird ownership or bird breeding. They have enormous personality but are small enough to not be too noisy or deliver serious bites. Their normal vocalizations are pleasant chirps and chatter, and many males learn to speak.
Wild budgies are mainly yellow or green, but a number of color mutations have occurred in captivity.
Their size makes them ideal for indoor breeding conditions, even in small apartments; however they can also be bred in colonies.
They are primarily seed-eating birds and do not require or even thrive on a pelleted diet. A quality parakeet seed mix along with fresh vegetables and dark, leafy greens make up the normal budgie diet. They are hardy birds but should not be kept in close proximity to other parrots, as they are known for carrying psittacosis.
How to teach your budgie to talk;
Wait until your budgie is around 3-4 months old before starting to teach him/her how to talk.
Repeat the word you want the budgie to learn.
Keep your voice excited. Budgies tend to learn swear words quickly, as they are often said very angrily and animatedly. So be careful.
When budgies first say a word, they often say it so quietly and quickly that you don't catch it amongst their usual gibberish.
When your budgie is happy, put on some music to calm it. Sit on a chair and talk to the bird, and when he/she is ready turn the music off and walk out of the door. Leave him/her for 3 min, come back in, and put your hand inside the cage and say the words you are teaching him like hello, goodbye, no, and yes. At bedtime, read them a story. When they are comfortable, take them out. Let the bird fly and talk to it while the bird is flying. Put the bird back in the cage, turn the music on again, and put your hand inside the cage and leave your hand in that spot. Don’t move your hand; softly utter the word you are teaching your bird.
Before you try to train your budgie buddy to talk, make sure they are calm, and are used to you moving your hand around in its without flapping its wings or screaming. the important thing is, make sure your budgie is relaxed and calm enough.
Don't try to teach it to talk as soon as you have got your bird, let it settle for about 1-3 weeks.
Budgies seem to find it easier to learn from women and children; this indicates that if you have a high voice, he will learn faster
Budgies are better at mimicking hard noises like D's, T's B's etc.
Male budgies are more vocal than females, so you will have a better chance of teaching a male budgie to talk.
Never force your bird to talk. It takes practice. If you want it to learn to talk faster, take it out to play more often.
While training, if it bites, try not to react too loudly; it may frighten your budgie friend and cause it to lose its calmness or lose interest in saying what you just taught them.
Talk to your budgie nicely and kindly then he will listen to you easily.
It takes a lot of time and pure patience. It may seem like it will never happen, but just keep trying, and eventually it may talk.
Start out by teaching your budgies one word, then you can go into the sentences.
Never try to grab your budgie for any reason ever. They will hate you!
Watch out for sudden biting from your budgie.
You are probably teaching a relaxed budgie, and so your budgie may also want a relaxed teacher who will try to suck in any madness and not show any of it.And instead, show that you Don't really care if it does any mistakes and show your calmness.
Don't try to grab your budgie when it does any mistakes, everyone does it sometimes.
This is a lite version: ( 5 tracks, 10 instruments )
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
You can download demo recordings and a trial version from http://www.refined-apps.com/opus-1
We also offer other music apps, including a version of the full Stiehr Mockers organ (the "Ultimate" version). For details, see refined-apps.com.
If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, mail us at email@example.com.
-- Highlights ----------
✓ Low latency audio
Low latency audio is a weak spot of Android (see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3434 ). Opus #1 provides lowest possible latency on your device.
✓ High quality samples for all contained stops
✓ Support for external keyboards and expanders
On devices with Android >= 3.1 and USB host support (e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Acer A500, Asus TF101, ...) you can connect an external keyboard or midi expander. You can play Opus #1 from your external keyboard, organ midi console or play an external sound generator from Opus #1.
✓ Midi file player included
The included midi player works with any standard midi file stored on your android device. You can output the midi events via Midi/USB (if your device supports it; see above)
-- Features --------
✓ Support for low latency audio on Galaxy Nexus with Jelly Beans or later. Lowest possible latency on other devices.
✓ 15 different organ ranks sampled from a real church organ (coming from Joseph Basquin / http://www.jeuxdorgues.com)
✓ Midi In&Out via USB on devices that support USB-Host/OTG (e.g. Asus TF101, Acer A500, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, ...) for Standard Midi/USB devices (i.e. devices that do not need a driver on Windows/Mac)
✓ A registration view to easily switch registers while playing on an organ console
✓ Includes a midi file player
✓ 4 predefined combinations
✓ Various reverb settings (no reverb, small church, medium church, cathedral, ...)
✓ The ranks can be played together like on a real organ; up to 512 pipes simultaneously
✓ 4 1/2 octave keyboard range and C2-D4 pedal range just like the original organ
✓ Multitouch only limited by your device
✓ Scrollable on-screen keyboard/pedal
✓ Settings for the number of displayed keys, optional vibrate on touch, ...
✓ Runs on android >= 4.0.3, phones and tablets
✓ No ads
-- Usage Tips / Hardware requirements --------
✓ Needs ca. 15.7 MB on your sdcard for the organ samples
✓ Use headphones / external speakers for better sound; phones speakers are not made for organs
✓ For the best sound, the device should have at least a 1GHz single core processor
---- Free vs. Pro vs. Ultimate ------------
Opus #1 Pro provides all the features of the Free version plus:
✓ 15 stops instead of 9
✓ Manual + pedal
✓ Registration view
✓ Midi via USB
✓ Midi player
✓ No ads
Opus #1 Ultimate provides all the features of the Pro version plus:
✓ 21 stops (the full organ) instead of 15
✓ 2 manuals + pedal
✓ 5 combinations
-- Permissions --------
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to extract the sound samples onto the sdcard
android.permission.VIBRATE for vibrate on touch support
android.permission.INTERNET to be able to download midi files if selected e.g. in a browser
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for better audio support (OpenSL)
com.android.email.permission.READ_ATTACHMENT to enable mail apps to forward midi file attaments to this app
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE to check the license
Define the MIDI messages (control change, program change) associated with each button, and use them to change patches and control a midi keyboard or similar midi equipment.
After setting the EDIT switch to ON, use long click on a button to change its values and the transmitted values. Other functions can be accessed via menu'.
The latest version of Midi Commander (in .apk format) is also available here (in case you experience server problems in downloading it from the Play Store):
For further help, you can also access the app web page:
IMPORTANT NOTE: the Android device MUST BE CAPABLE of acting as USB-HOST. So, please, do not rate the app with a low score if the connected midi device is not recognized: it might be that your android device does not work in USB-HOST mode.
Also, the MIDI device must be class-compliant (that is, no driver must be required to use its USB-MIDI functionality).
Here is a list of compatible (and tested) devices:
Finally, contact us for problems and bugs!!
- If the connected MIDI device is correctly recognized (its name is correctly displayed on top of the window of Midi Commander), but the midi commands are not executed by the Midi device, try with a different ID cable number in the Global Settings (so far, we experienced this only with a Korg Microkorg XL keyboard). We plan to have the correct ID cable automatically set.
- We experienced issues with Clavia Nord Keyboards: sometimes the midi commands are not executed by the keyboard.
The free version of sequencer comes with:
- Variable length tracks supporting 16 to 128 steps
- 70 sample sound pack with two octaves of pitch
- 3 oscillator wavetable synthesizer with 12 waveforms
- 35 synthesizer presets
- 7 channel sound mixer with volume adjustment, mute, and solo
- Loop setting that lets you repeat blocks of your composition
- 30 to 180 BPM tempo
- Real-time equalizer visualization
-latest update adds fix for 4.4 playback bug and new piano style pitch editor
- Application requires screen resolution of at least 800x480.
- For best results, please use a device with 1gHz or faster processor.
Single-tap the left or right side of a slider to change the value by one.
Tap oscillator name to turn three-waveform unison mode on and off.
Amplitude envelope can be changed by dragging on the graph.
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas, has low latency and is actually usable compared to 98% of the other audio apps for Android. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Be the DJ at your own party, leave Pandora for the noobs!
Features in the free version:
• 28 wave shapers: control FREQUENCY, Filter CUTOFF, AMP and PAN of 3 devices.
• 3 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live Mode: 3 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• 8 high quality sampled instruments.
• Drum Machine with 3 high quality drumkits.
• Analog Synth
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 additional synths + 1 drum channel
• 32 sample banks
• 12 drumkits
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox, Bandcamp or other installed apps like DAWs, Grooveboxs, Pocketband, Caustic, 4-track apps other audio trackers.
In the future, MIDI support may be added depending on interest. This would turn OSCILAB into a MIDI controller, allowing you to control DAW software like Garageband, Logic Pro, Ableton, iMPC, Fruity Loops (FL Studio), Reason or hardware synthesizers like those made by Moog, Roland, Korg, Novation, Dave Smith Instruments, Akai, Elektron, Arturia, Yamaha, and others.
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
In a couple of seconds you will have your own track playing on your phone or pad.
★★★★★ "Love it Omg I love tehcno and now I can make it! You can make some really nice beats that will make u dance!"
by A Google User
★★★★★ "Awsome. This is why i bought a touchpad"
by Mike Sibrava
Go Techno combines a synthesizer and a drum machine together with an uploading portal where you can publish your finest tunes and let other users rate it. If it is as good as you think, you might end up on the upper part of the top list.
This Pro version of Go Techno gives you access to recording and publishing features.
Be your own DJ and start creating awesome techno, house or trance music.
As the sound is massive, don't forget to plug in your head phones or your hifi amplifier.
Please report bugs and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My own clever workaround to Android's High Audio Latency (+100ms) truly makes this one-of-a-kind, you won't find another App like it.
Keep in mind this is not a Piano Hero or Rock Band game. Basically, it teaches you to play piano by simply showing WHICH keys to press and WHEN, at your own pace and to your liking, much like any old PC software that does this akin to Linthesia ™ and Synthesia ™. Neat!
~-~-~ Grab MidiRoll on PC for FREE ~-~-~
~-~-~ Try it before you buy it! ~-~-~
~-~-~ http://goo.gl/jve0tK ~-~-~
[~-~ FEATURES ~-~]
• Virtual Piano with Rolling Notes, Beats and Measures
• Variable Speed Playback from 30% to 100%
• Variable Track/Channel Playback
• Variable Track Colors
• Variable Instrument Per-Track Playback - choose from 128 instruments
• A-B Repeat
• Configurable Piano Roll Options
• Intuitive 'Quick-Seek' buttons for easier learning (you'll love em'!)
• Auto-Scans All MIDI Files in Storage with Configurable Exclusions
• Preloaded with Popular Songs (River Flows in You, Fur Elise, etc.)
• MIDI File Type 0 and 1 Support
• .MID & .MIDI File App Association Support
• !FREE! PC Version - try it before you buy it, download here: http://goo.gl/jve0tK
[~-~ PIANO ROLL OPTIONS ~-~]
• Show Note Letters
• Dim Unplayed Note Range
• Always Show Interface
• Play Metronome
• Mute Playback
• Adjust Quick-Seek Beat Jump Amount
[~-~ TECHNOLOGY ~-~]
• Cunning Workaround to Android's High Audio Latency (this is big)
• MIDI Parser for reading, modifying and writing MIDI files
• LIBGDX for UI & Graphics
I developed this over the course of 8 months for my own personal use as I, like many people, cannot read sheet music, BUT can play Piano. I grew weary of lugging my laptop around to Pianos and Keyboards to learn songs and so, MidiRoll was born!
I am an independent developer in college, your support is greatly appreciated!
** I am not superman, but I will do my best to keep the updates and bug fixes rolling in. I have already added a lot of functionality and bug fixes upon request, so suggesting a feature or issue you're having in the comments, on my website or via Email are easy ways to bring them to my attention! **
[~-~ v3.2 CHANGELOG ~-~]
• All MIDI-specific settings are now persisted and stored as preferences: tracks enabled, instruments, colors and playback speed
• Lowered the minimum playback speed from 30% to **10%**
• Playback speed label color now varies by the speed selected
• Brightened the default MIDI track colors to increase contrast against the piano roll background
• **BUG FIX** Midi specific preference files were being scanned in and listed as a broken MIDI file due to a residual .MIDI extension on the preference file. Fixing this will wipe your previous MIDI bookmarks, but it's fixed for good, very sorry about that :'C
[~-~ v3.1 CHANGELOG ~-~]
• Sped up screen transitions
• Fixed an extremely rare crash during transitions
• Adjusted keyboard dimensions to be more proportional to that of a real piano
• Fixed sharps' lit-up key positions
• Fixed some input confusion wonkiness when panning the keyboard
• Fixed an Android bug with A-B repeat causing a de-sync if metronome was on
[~-~ v3.3 FUTURE PLANS ~-~]
• Key Letters on Falling Notes
• ??? - Suggest one!
[~-~ KNOWN ISSUES ~-~]
When Matt Hepworth creates a course, you can be sure that you are in for an amazing educational journey! In this Advanced MIDI Toolbox course, Matt takes you further into MIDI than you ever thought possible. You learn advanced Cubase MIDI techniques and tools that most users don’t even know exist!
From deep production techniques like layering, expression and the acclaimed VST Expression to in-depth explorations of Cubase’s awesome MIDI plugins, this course covers it all.
So, if you use Cubase and you want to become a MIDI expert, sit back, dig in and be ready to learn everything there is to know about recording, editing, producing and going absolutely crazy with MIDI right here, right now in this Advanced MIDI Toolbox course by Matthew Hepworth.
And while you're here, make sure and watch all of Matt’s extraordinary courses covering all aspects of this powerful DAW!
Table of contents:
2. A Quick Primer on MIDI
3. Monotimbral vs. Multitimbral Instruments
4. Layering with Multitimbral Instruments
5. Layering Monotimbral Instruments with MIDI Tracks
6. Using MIDI Sends for Layering
7. Using External Synths for Layering
8. The Concept of VST Expression
9. Setting Up an Instrument Track for VST Expression
10. Articulation Directions and Attributes
11. Editing VST Expression in the Key Editor
12. Adding Dynamics
13. The Concept of Note Expression
14. Setting Up an Instrument Track for Note Expression
15. Editing Note Expressions in the Key Editor
16. Additional Note Expression Functions
17. The Concepts of MIDI Plug-ins
18. Arpache 5 Arpeggiator
19. Arpache SX Arpeggiator
20. The Auto LFO Plug-in
21. The Beat Designer Plug-in
22. The Chorder Plug-in
23. Compressor, Density, and Note to CC Plug-ins
24. MIDI Control Plug-in
25. MIDI Echo Plug-in
26. MIDI Modifiers Plug-in and Tab
27. MIDI Monitor Plug-in
28. Micro Tuner Plug-in
29. The Quantizer Plug-in
30. The Step Designer Plug-in
31. Track Control Plug-in
32. Transformer Plug-in
33. The Concepts of the MIDI Functions
34. Note Lengths and Mono/Poly Overlaps
35. Note Velocities
36. Note Doubles and Continuous Controllers
37. Other MIDI Functions
38. The Concepts of the Logical Presets
39. Exploring Some Popular Presets
40. Creating a Custom Preset in the Logical Editor
41. MIDI Step Recording
42. Creating a MIDI Tap Tempo Map
43. Creative Transposition
44. Creating a Groove Preset
45. Creating Velocity Layers
46. Sharing MIDI Events from Other Projects
* No internet connection required
* No ads
* Save your sheet music as pdf
* Load and save in MusicXML fil format, (to exchange your sheet music and tablatures with other software like Guitar Pro, finale, Sibelius, Musescore)
* Add your own soundfonts .sf2 files (there are lots of .sf2 files over the internet)
Is recomended to use 1 soundfont per instrument.
There are also programs to create your own soundfonts like polyphone.
* 64 soundfonts for free, download from here:
* More Info:
* USB Output
* USB recording
* USB capture notes
* USB program change
USB Output and USB recording are possible to test in lite version.
This app is compatible with USB MIDI interface that works without drivers on Windows or Mac
It adopted ordinary subtractive synthesis, that is based on "Common Analog Synthesizer".
S&H-waveform in LFO and a noise generator in Osc2 have been added as new ability.
Distortion, Tremolo, Chorus, Reverb, Filter-Delay and 3Band EQ.
Classic analog-style sequencer. you assign the note and velocity.
Of course, it can synchronize with external MIDI Timing Clock.
OS : Android 3.1 or later
CPU: 1 GHz ARMv7-A processor or faster
Screen Resolution : 800x480px or higher. Recommended 4.3 inch or larger display.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Please check the workings of this app immediately after your purchase. If you have trouble, please refund within 15 minutes on Google Play, additionally it would be greatly appreciated if you provide your device name to us.
This App makes 81 questions at random.
ex) 27 => 3 x 9, 24 => 8 x 3
This is a game to seek numbers from 1 to 36 by scroll and touch it.
There are 3 modes.
1x1 mode: only one number is shown, other 35 numbers are hidden. You seek the number by scroll and touch it. This is the recommend mode.
2x2 mode: Four numbers are shown, other numbers are hidden.
3x3 mode: Nine numbers are shown, other numbers are hidden. 3x3 is the simplest.
It is a game of moving eyesight and memory.
This is the Reverse version of my App "one digit addition".
There are 9 questions on nine stages, random 81 questions.
Find '8 + 4' from '12', Find '3 + 4' from '7'.
This App has four categories, addition:"Reverse one digit +" subtraction:"Reverse one digit -" multiplication:"Reverse one digit x" and division:"Reverse one digit ÷". Each category has 9 questions on nine stages, random 81 questions.
"one digit +" : Find '4 + 8' from '12'.
"one digit -" : Find '10 - 6' from '4'.
"one digit x" : Find '9 x 9' from '81'.
"one digit ÷" : Find "12 ÷ 3" from '4'.
Fun Reverse thinking.
Touch from 1 to 81. So you recognize the course order of the touch by short time and memorize it at a moment and you touch them in order quickly.
'3 stages' : 27 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 27.
'6 stages' : 54 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 54.
'9 stages' : 81 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 81.
This App is a time trial game. All tiles are hidden. The player taps a tile and finds a number or the alphabet.
This app have two categories.
"ABC..." : from A to Y, 25 tiles, one stage.
"123..." : from 1 to 81, 9 tiles, 9 stages.
Tap blank tiles like a woodpecker. tap tap tap tap fast tap tap tap tap .....
The player needs tap speed and instant memory.
GM : 128 instruments and drum set
Midi division 480.
Export Midi file to SDCARD.
Requirements: OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version1.4:Bug fixed, import project from Trial version.
1).Bug fixed: Save large project that a truck is over 64K.
2).Add grids 1/3,1/6,1/12,1/20 and 1/24 on Notes score Editor.
Tap on a tile to hear its melody. Next, search the same melody and tap on it. If the melodies match, then the tiles show its musical score.
For the training of ears and brain, and enjoy.
Version1.1: support LVL.
Version1.2: small bug fixed.
Version3.0: default octave. Display octave number of Center C, "C3 or C4".
Version3.1: Add Localizations "Japanese"
Version3.2: small improvement. support OS Version 1.6 later.