Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
This is a lite version: ( 5 tracks, 10 instruments )
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
Android. GrooveMixer Pro is ad-free version of GrooveMixer app. To try FREE demo please
go to this link: http://groovemixer.com/get/
This handy drum machine includes pattern sequencer, 8-channel step sequencer, pattern/channel
mixer, sample list with file manager for importing WAV, OGG or FLAC sounds from your sdcard.
GrooveMixer Pro is the great solution for music composers to make hip hop, house, dubstep, RnB
and other music grooves. This beat maker was created for mobile musicians wanted to sketch their
music rhythm ideas everywhere.
• Drum machine with 256 patterns
• Volume mixer with mono\solo buttons
• Stereo mode supported
• Step sequencer with 8 channels
• Beats per minute (BPM): 20-400
• Friendly and easy-to-use interface
• Save and load your groove beats
• Export sound beats to audio WAV, OGG, FLAC files
• Sample preview before using in app
• Samples are loaded from SDCARD
• Classic TR-808, TR-909 and Linn drum kits
• Unlimited song length
• Support various time signatures
• Built-in zip extractor to install downloaded sample packs
Friendly and well designed user interface works good on small and large screens.
This music creation tool works without any restrictions.
Look our demos (songs/tracks) or read tutorials on http://groovemixer.com/tutorials/ site.
GrooveMixer Pro is developed by Sergey Nikitin (Flexbyte Software) and published by Technology
Improves the World Ltd under license agreement.
- 16 tracks , 128 instruments
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying the paid version.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
Syntheogen™ is a music sequencer and synthesizer that offers advanced composition features like polyrhythms, unusual time signatures, and automatic transposition. It produces techno, hip hop, synthpop, and many other electronic sounds.
+ Produce classic analog sounds with the two-oscillator polyphonic subtractive synth
+ Build complex multitrack arrangements that barely challenge your device with the simple sampler
+ Combine subtractive synthesis and sampling with the hybrid sampler
+ Create menacing growls or piercing spectral shrieks with self-oscillating filters
+ Add bite to your sounds with FM or AM synthesis
+ Shape sounds with two LFOs, each capable of targeting multiple parameters simultaneously
+ Create as many tracks as your device can handle
+ Apply effects to loops or tracks, and use as many as your device can manage; effects include clipping, reduction, flanger, chorus, filter, comb filter, tremolo, delay, and reverb
+ Edit every note in the loop from one place with an intuitive multitrack step sequencer
+ Program triplets with ease or work in unusual time signatures with step guides
+ Create sophisticated polyrhythms by joining tracks of different length in the same loop
+ Gain detailed control over pitch bends and note dynamics with step ties
+ Transpose compositions to different scales or modes with just a few button presses
+ Turn loops into complex, dynamic compositions with the convenient song editor
+ Export finished loops and songs to WAV files for external playback
+ Get fast answers from the detailed, context-sensitive, in-application help
+ Learn more by consulting the extensive online user guide
+ Run the same app on phones or tablets
+ Clean, usable interface scales to all display sizes and resolutions
+ Minimal device permissions required
+ More features coming soon!
Syntheogen is available as a free demo, or as the full 'standard' version shown here. The demo saves some but not all your work between sessions, and it does not export to the WAV format; it does offer all other features of the standard version, however. Try the demo on your device and upgrade when you are ready to produce music!
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
It lets you easily create drum sequences and arrange theme to create rhythm tracks.
Create your intro, verse, chorus, outro... sequences and order them to make your song.
Perfect for you to train on or compose.
You can also change play live, changing sequences in live mode.
Whether you're a guitarist, pianist or other, this sequencer will become your best friend when you're on the road or at home.
- Online storage and sharing of your creations!
- Tablet UI Optimization
- Different tempo for sequences.
- Allow drop down/up while playing
- Your feedback...
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
Either as karaoke machine or backing music track replacing your expensive yet bulky arranger keyboard, LiveMIDI plays any MIDI and KAR files with outstanding and consistent sound quality across devices, even suitable for live performance!
Minimum device requirements:
- Android 2.3.x Gingerbread or higher
- ARMv7, MIPS, or x86 CPU, dual-core 1GHz. May run on slower CPUs with linear or no interpolation, reverb and chorus turned off
- 512MB RAM, may be higher if you intend to use larger custom soundfonts
- 60+ MB free storage space, for application install and extracted soundfont
- Pitch perfect key change for any song, -8 to +8
- Tempo changes on the fly
- Mute and solo channels
- Tweak channel volume/gain, with settings being saved by song and by soundfont
- Scrolling or fewer lines lyrics karaoke display, with background pictures
- Multilanguage lyrics encodings as supported by device; ISO-8859-1, EUC-KR, EUC-JP, Big5, KOI8-R, etc. Custom support for VISCII Vietnamese character encoding
(Lyrics encoding autodetection still needs improvement, so you might need to override it at times!)
- Wi-Fi web-based remote control, remote-control from any wifi and browser-enabled devices!
- Bundled with GeneralUser GS FluidSynth v1.451 courtesy of S. Christian Collins
- Use your own GM/GS SF2 soundfonts! Simply put in /sdcard/LiveMIDI/soundfonts/ directory, restart LiveMIDI and choose soundfont to use!
- Browse files through filesystem and ZIP archives, and with folder and zip-context search support
LiveMIDI uses unmodified version of FluidSynth for its internal software synthesizer.
Your own miniature music studio!
---NOW with real-time playback!!!---
Loaded with a large set of possibilities to create you own songs whenever you want and wherever you are while having the option to continue working on the song in other DAW program, such as FL Studio and Cubase. High quality 16 bit sound, 44.1 kHz bit rate, stereo playback and exporting.
Visits Zquence Studios site:
Create melodies with different included instruments and drums or add your own instruments and drums in Wav format to the internal storage.
8-octave keyboard with detailed editing.
16 tracks for patterns to be added to.
16 channel mixer with 4 available effect per channel.
Recording from phone to Wave format to add it straight to the tracks.
Wav format (44,1 kHz, stereo)
Remember to check for new updates regularly.
48 MB of Heap Memory or more is recommended.
1000 MHz Processor or higher recommends.
New instruments and drums will be available for free download from now on.
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
Also, the MIDI device must be class-compliant (that is, no driver must be required to use its USB-MIDI functionality).
Finally, contact us for problems and bugs!!
Midi Commander lets you send MIDI message through a usb-connected MIDI interface.
Define the MIDI messages (control change, program change) associated with each button, and use them to change patches and control a midi keyboard or similar midi equipment.
After setting the EDIT switch to ON, use long click on a button to change its values and the transmitted values. Other functions can be accessed via menu'.
Changes in v3.1
- Compatible to Android 3.2
- Import and Export of a single setup
- Import and Export of Drawbar settings
- Few optimizations
Changes in v3.0
- Added Midi Monitoring functionality
- Automatic setting of Cable ID
- You can now assign to a button a sequence of real-time recorded MIDI messages
- You can issue midi commands while configuring a button, for testing purposes (no need to save first)
- Now with Android Change Log
Changes in v2.2
- When a new setup is created, you can set the number of buttons (default: 20 buttons)
- The current setup can be renamed and duplicated
- Added Edit Switch in the Button Tab (now, to edit a button you need to set Edit to ON, and then long-click on the button to modify)
- Improved speed for sending Sysex dump files
- Added Toggle Buttons in the Drawbar Tab
- Buttons can now send NRPN/RPN and Note ON messages (Note ON starts when the button is pressed, and Note OFF is sent as soon as you depress the button)
- Drawbars can now send NRPN/RPN messages
- The operation mode of a drawbar can now be set as a standard slider (min value at the bottom position)
- You can set the size of the buttons' label (global settings)
Changes in v2.1
- It is now possible to send Sysex Dump (WARNING: the app does not perform any kind of check on the validity of the Sysex file)
Changes in v 2.0
- It is now possible to send also SYSEX message
- Added Drawbars
- General restyling of buttons
- If the connected MIDI device is correctly recognized (its name is correctly displayed on top of the window of Midi Commander), but the midi commands are not executed by the Midi device, try with a different ID cable number in the Global Settings (so far, we experienced this only with a Korg Microkorg XL keyboard). We plan to have the correct ID cable automatically set.
- We experienced issues with Clavia Nord Keyboards: sometimes the midi commands are not executed by the keyboard.
* Pick over 100 different Midi Instruments to play on the keyboard
* Including: Acoustic Piano, Xylophone, Electric Piano, Percussive Organ, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Electric Grand Piano, Honky Tonk Piano, Music box, Electric Guitar, Electric Bass, Violin, Cello, Timpani, Harp, Banjo, and much more.
* You can play the keyboard across 7 octaves.
* Play one or two Midi music pianos at the same time. Both pianos can also use different instruments.
* Save your music to a midi file
* Useful for making a midi ringtone
* Multitouch for phones with (Distinctive Multitouch)
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version if you decide to purchase the pro version.
All features are unlimited during the trial period.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picassa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
More from developer
GM : 128 instruments and drum set
Midi division 480.
Export Midi file to SDCARD.
Requirements: OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version1.4:Bug fixed, import project from Trial version.
1).Bug fixed: Save large project that a truck is over 64K.
2).Add grids 1/3,1/6,1/12,1/20 and 1/24 on Notes score Editor.
- Single Lesson and Chord Lesson.
- Top note can be fixed.
Requirement:OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version3.2: support LVL.
Version3.3: Bug of making melody is fixed.
1)Add way to edit note : Tap the mark of up and down.
2)Add settings : Select note octave number of the center C, "C3 or C4".
3)Add settings : Display of notes, "C,D,E... or Do,Re,Mi...".
Tap on a tile to hear its melody. Next, search the same melody and tap on it. If the melodies match, then the tiles show its musical score.
For the training of ears and brain, and enjoy.
Version1.1: support LVL.
Version1.2: small bug fixed.
Version3.0: default octave. Display octave number of Center C, "C3 or C4".
Version3.1: Add Localizations "Japanese"
Version3.2: small improvement. support OS Version 1.6 later.
This App is a time trial game. All tiles are hidden. The player taps a tile and finds a number or the alphabet.
This app have two categories.
"ABC..." : from A to Y, 25 tiles, one stage.
"123..." : from 1 to 81, 9 tiles, 9 stages.
Tap blank tiles like a woodpecker. tap tap tap tap fast tap tap tap tap .....
The player needs tap speed and instant memory.
This App makes 81 questions at random.
ex) 27 => 3 x 9, 24 => 8 x 3
Touch from 1 to 81. So you recognize the course order of the touch by short time and memorize it at a moment and you touch them in order quickly.
'3 stages' : 27 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 27.
'6 stages' : 54 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 54.
'9 stages' : 81 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 81.
This is a game to seek numbers from 1 to 36 by scroll and touch it.
There are 3 modes.
1x1 mode: only one number is shown, other 35 numbers are hidden. You seek the number by scroll and touch it. This is the recommend mode.
2x2 mode: Four numbers are shown, other numbers are hidden.
3x3 mode: Nine numbers are shown, other numbers are hidden. 3x3 is the simplest.
It is a game of moving eyesight and memory.
This is the Reverse version of my App "one digit addition".
There are 9 questions on nine stages, random 81 questions.
Find '8 + 4' from '12', Find '3 + 4' from '7'.