This is a lite version: ( 5 tracks, 10 instruments )
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
Also, the MIDI device must be class-compliant (that is, no driver must be required to use its USB-MIDI functionality).
Finally, contact us for problems and bugs!!
Midi Commander lets you send MIDI message through a usb-connected MIDI interface.
Define the MIDI messages (control change, program change) associated with each button, and use them to change patches and control a midi keyboard or similar midi equipment.
After setting the EDIT switch to ON, use long click on a button to change its values and the transmitted values. Other functions can be accessed via menu'.
Changes in v3.1
- Compatible to Android 3.2
- Import and Export of a single setup
- Import and Export of Drawbar settings
- Few optimizations
Changes in v3.0
- Added Midi Monitoring functionality
- Automatic setting of Cable ID
- You can now assign to a button a sequence of real-time recorded MIDI messages
- You can issue midi commands while configuring a button, for testing purposes (no need to save first)
- Now with Android Change Log
Changes in v2.2
- When a new setup is created, you can set the number of buttons (default: 20 buttons)
- The current setup can be renamed and duplicated
- Added Edit Switch in the Button Tab (now, to edit a button you need to set Edit to ON, and then long-click on the button to modify)
- Improved speed for sending Sysex dump files
- Added Toggle Buttons in the Drawbar Tab
- Buttons can now send NRPN/RPN and Note ON messages (Note ON starts when the button is pressed, and Note OFF is sent as soon as you depress the button)
- Drawbars can now send NRPN/RPN messages
- The operation mode of a drawbar can now be set as a standard slider (min value at the bottom position)
- You can set the size of the buttons' label (global settings)
Changes in v2.1
- It is now possible to send Sysex Dump (WARNING: the app does not perform any kind of check on the validity of the Sysex file)
Changes in v 2.0
- It is now possible to send also SYSEX message
- Added Drawbars
- General restyling of buttons
- If the connected MIDI device is correctly recognized (its name is correctly displayed on top of the window of Midi Commander), but the midi commands are not executed by the Midi device, try with a different ID cable number in the Global Settings (so far, we experienced this only with a Korg Microkorg XL keyboard). We plan to have the correct ID cable automatically set.
- We experienced issues with Clavia Nord Keyboards: sometimes the midi commands are not executed by the keyboard.
- 16 tracks , 128 instruments
- Playback of MIDI files
- Display the percussion track
- MIDI import/export
You may not play MIDI files depending on the model, because this application using MIDI playback capabilities of mobile devices.
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ multi window support
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
This handy drum machine includes pattern sequencer, 8-channel step sequencer, pattern/channel mixer, sample list with file manager for importing WAV sounds from your sdcard.
GrooveMixer Pro is the great solution for music composers to make hip hop, house, dubstep, RnB and other music grooves. This beat maker was created for mobile musicians wanted to sketch their music rhythm ideas everywhere.
* Free from advertisements
* Drum machine with 256 patterns
* Volume mixer with mono\solo buttons
* Stereo mode supported
* Step sequencer with 8 channels
* Beats per minute (BPM): 20-400
* Friendly and easy-to-use interface
* Save and load your groove beats
* Export sound beats to audio WAV files
* Sample preview before using in app
* Samples are loaded from SDCARD
* Classic TR-808, TR-909 and Linn drum kits
* Unlimited song length
* Support various time signatures
* Built-in zip extractor to install downloaded sample packs
Friendly and well designed user interface works good on small and large screens.
This music creation tool works without any restrictions.
Look our demos (songs/tracks) or read tutorials on http://groovemixer.com/tutorials/ site.
* GrooveMixer used PHONE STATE permission to stop sound player if someone phones you.
GrooveMixer Pro is developed by Sergey Nikitin (Flexbyte Software) and published by Technology Improves the World Ltd under license agreement.
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is a fully functional evaluation version of the full (paid) app Chordbot Pro. It has all the features of the full version, but with disabled save and export features.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export (only in full version) and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
To start programming in your patterns simply hit the record button and this will start the function giving a four beat countdown. Once you have then played in your sequence simply hit play and adjust the control sliders to create cosmic sounds.
Key Features include:
• Keyboard module and 8/16 step sequencer with tempo control.
• Patterns can be edited on the fly through sequencer control.
• Sound source combines a sine and square wave giving it a richer sound.
• Delay with time and feedback controls to generate echoes.
• Pitch LFO with selectable rate and intensity levels.
• Low pass filter with cutoff control.
• Amplitude and frequency slider. Providing control over the volume and the frequency output of the key values.
Each synthesizer has six oscillators to generate the fundamental note plus five harmonics: second, third, fifth, seventh and ninth. The oscillators can generating a sine wave, triangular wave, square wave and sawtooth wave.
In order to control the notes pureSynth has an envelope controller which controls the attack time, decay time, sustain time, release time and sustain level.
The note range accessible from the pad is controllable dragging a finger over it. From midi note 12 to 84 is possible (7 octaves).
One LFO modulator is included in each synthesizer, it modulates the signal from 0 Hz to 20 Hz.
There are two sound effects possible: one distortion to each synthesizer and one delay for whole synth. Delay is controlled from main menu and each synthesizer has a bypass button in order to add this effect.
The BeatBox reproduces up to 12 sample beats and the volume of those beats can be controlled by separate. Those beats are: bell, block, clap, cymbal, hat, 3 difference kicks, misc, shaker and snare.
Sequencers go up until 8 sequences of 16 steps. They are controlled from the main menu. In the same way the BPM control is possible from 100bpm to 600bpm.
The main menu includes a three ways equalizer, in addition to the ON/OFF button and a RESET button which clear all marked notes.
The sound of pureSynth was programed using PureData and the graphical interface using Java.
This app requires a high density screen and upper than 1 GHz velocity processor.
It adopted ordinary subtractive synthesis, that is based on "Common Analog Synthesizer".
S&H-waveform in LFO and a noise generator in Osc2 have been added as new ability.
Distortion, Tremolo, Chorus, Reverb, Filter-Delay and 3Band EQ.
Classic analog-style sequencer. you assign the note and velocity.
Of course, it can synchronize with external MIDI Timing Clock.
OS : Android 3.1 or later
CPU: 1 GHz ARMv7-A processor or faster
Screen Resolution : 800x480px or higher. Recommended 4.3 inch or larger display.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Please check the workings of this app immediately after your purchase. If you have trouble, please refund within 15 minutes on Google Play, additionally it would be greatly appreciated if you provide your device name to us.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
In a couple of seconds you will have your own music playing on your phone or pad.
As the sound is massive, don't forget to plug in your head phones or your hifi amplifier.
★★★★★ "Good job! An excellent app with nice look and easy making techno system on your device!"
by Halloo Liljeman
★★★★★ "Super! Just super. Found by accident, downloaded the app, and here it is my dream"
by A Google User
Go Techno combines a synthesizer and a drum machine together with an uploading portal where you can listen and rate tracks that have been published by other Pro users.
Go Techno Pro will give you access to recording and publishing features. Let others enjoy your best tracks.
Be your own DJ and start creating awesome techno, house or trance music.
Please report bugs and problems to email@example.com.
Browse from countless available samples or upload your own.
Compose tunes using modern, eye candy, flat design UI.
Modify composition parameters, set tempo, mute or unmute single tracks.
Save and load your tracks.
Sequenz is absolutely free, no paid version!
*Coming soon: sharing compositions
Designed for quick and simple operation, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze.
Recording Studio is the perfect way to create great sounding music productions.
With this free version you can record up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) by choosing between audio recordings or by using the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 8 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, bass, strings, harpsichord, electric guitar).
The virtual instrument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone or by connecting an external microphone.
After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb).
Now you can import mp3 and wav audio files from your hard drive.
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
•Up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) choosing between audio recordings or the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano'
•In this free version you can use without limitation the sounds of virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 8 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, electric guitar
•Mixer with built-in realistic reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
•Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
•Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
•Stereo VU displays for all channels
•96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
•Multi-touch keyboards and virtual instruments.
•Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
•Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
•Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
•Custom scale keyboards
•Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
•Import mp3 and wav audio files from hard drive.
The free version of sequencer comes with:
- Variable length tracks supporting 16 to 128 steps
- 70 sample sound pack with two octaves of pitch
- 3 oscillator wavetable synthesizer with 12 waveforms
- 35 synthesizer presets
- 7 channel sound mixer with volume adjustment, mute, and solo
- Loop setting that lets you repeat blocks of your composition
- 30 to 180 BPM tempo
- Real-time equalizer visualization
- Application requires screen resolution of at least 800x480.
- For best results, please use a device with 1gHz or faster processor.
Single-tap the left or right side of a slider to change the value by one.
Tap oscillator name to turn three-waveform unison mode on and off.
Amplitude envelope can be changed by dragging on the graph.
More from developer
GM : 128 instruments and drum set
Midi division 480.
Export Midi file to SDCARD.
Requirements: OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version1.4:Bug fixed, import project from Trial version.
1).Bug fixed: Save large project that a truck is over 64K.
2).Add grids 1/3,1/6,1/12,1/20 and 1/24 on Notes score Editor.
- Single Lesson and Chord Lesson.
- Top note can be fixed.
Requirement:OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version3.2: support LVL.
Version3.3: Bug of making melody is fixed.
1)Add way to edit note : Tap the mark of up and down.
2)Add settings : Select note octave number of the center C, "C3 or C4".
3)Add settings : Display of notes, "C,D,E... or Do,Re,Mi...".
Tap on a tile to hear its melody. Next, search the same melody and tap on it. If the melodies match, then the tiles show its musical score.
For the training of ears and brain, and enjoy.
Version1.1: support LVL.
Version1.2: small bug fixed.
Version3.0: default octave. Display octave number of Center C, "C3 or C4".
Version3.1: Add Localizations "Japanese"
Version3.2: small improvement. support OS Version 1.6 later.
This App is a time trial game. All tiles are hidden. The player taps a tile and finds a number or the alphabet.
This app have two categories.
"ABC..." : from A to Y, 25 tiles, one stage.
"123..." : from 1 to 81, 9 tiles, 9 stages.
Tap blank tiles like a woodpecker. tap tap tap tap fast tap tap tap tap .....
The player needs tap speed and instant memory.
This App makes 81 questions at random.
ex) 27 => 3 x 9, 24 => 8 x 3
Touch from 1 to 81. So you recognize the course order of the touch by short time and memorize it at a moment and you touch them in order quickly.
'3 stages' : 27 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 27.
'6 stages' : 54 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 54.
'9 stages' : 81 numbers ascend memory, from 1 to 81.
This is a game to seek numbers from 1 to 36 by scroll and touch it.
There are 3 modes.
1x1 mode: only one number is shown, other 35 numbers are hidden. You seek the number by scroll and touch it. This is the recommend mode.
2x2 mode: Four numbers are shown, other numbers are hidden.
3x3 mode: Nine numbers are shown, other numbers are hidden. 3x3 is the simplest.
It is a game of moving eyesight and memory.
This is the Reverse version of my App "one digit addition".
There are 9 questions on nine stages, random 81 questions.
Find '8 + 4' from '12', Find '3 + 4' from '7'.