1. Common functions: support to sort, hide and share pictures/music/videos .
Multiple choice is available.
2. Picture manager:
— built-in a GO Picture Browser
— support to rotate, check information, set as wallpaper or contact photo
3. Music manager:
— built-in a GO Music Player
— when play music, notification bar shows music player widget that
can switch and play/pause music.
4. Video manager:
— support common functions
5. Photo album widget (coming with next version)
1. GO Media manager needs GO launcher EX 3.36 or above( please search”GO launcher EX” to install for free)
2. GO Media manager gets picture&music&video manager shortcut in GO
launcher EX, use” long press screen → tap 'GO shortcut' → tap 'Photo / Music / video shortcut' ”
3. GO Media manager can be opened in app drawer in GO launcher EX, use” tap the icon on left bottom → tap photo/music/video icon ”
3. GO Test
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
Laban Key - Vietnamese Keyboard là bàn phím, bộ gõ tiếng Việt với khả năng gợi ý từ có độ chính xác cao. Đươc phát triển dựa trên bàn phím chuẩn của Google Keyboard, Laban Key có thiết kế phím hợp lý và tương thích với nhiều thiết bị.
Các tính năng chính:
- Gõ Telex và VNI chuẩn như UniKey trên PC: bỏ dấu tại bất cứ đâu, tự động ngừng bỏ dấu khi nhập từ không phải tiếng Việt.
- Tùy chọn giao diện bàn phím với nhiều chủ đề đẹp mắt.
- KiểuTelex nâng cao giúp tăng tốc độ gõ lên đáng kể: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
- Gợi ý từ tiếp theo dựa trên từ đã gõ với độ chính xác cao.
- Cho phép bỏ dấu tiếng Việt bằng cách vẽ dấu (touch gesture).
- Cho phép thay đổi chiều cao phím.
Các quyền truy cập Laban Key yêu cầu:
- Quyền ghi âm: quyền này dùng để cho phép người dùng nhập liệu bằng giọng nói. Laban Key không thể tự ghi âm mà người dùng không biết.
- Quyền truy cập network và tài khoản Google: Laban Key cần truy cập network để sao lưu và phục hồi cấu hình của Laban Key (bao gồm cả bảng gõ tắt). Laban Key sử dụng Google Drive để đọc, ghi các file cấu hình của Laban Key từ tài khoản Google Drive của bạn. Laban Key cũng có thu thập thông tin thống kê tần suất sử dụng các tính năng của ứng dụng để liên tục cải tiến các tính năng, đồng thời hỗ trợ kỹ thuật cho người dùng tốt hơn khi gặp sự cố. Bạn có thể tắt việc thống kê này trong mục Tùy chọn nâng cao. Ngoài ra, Laban Key không thu thập bất cứ thông tin nào khác, đảm bảo tuyệt đối tôn trọng quyền riêng tư và bảo mật dữ liệu của người dùng.
Khi cài đặt chương trình, android sẽ cảnh báo bạn về việc thu thập dữ liệu và thông tin cá nhân vì bản chất bàn phím là nơi tạo ra các phím gõ. Đây là cảnh báo với tất cả các chương trình bàn phím chứ không riêng gì Laban Key. Chúng tôi cam kết không thu thập thông tin cá nhân của người dùng.
Laban Key is a Vietnamese keyboard (input method) . It helps you type Vietnamese much faster using Telex input method and intelligent word suggestion.
- Telex input method: allows typing tones anywhere in the word.
- Enhanced Telex mode lets you type much faster: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
- Vietnamese spell check will stop treating a word as Vietnamese, thus allowing typing Vietnamese and other languages without switching languages.
- Statistical word suggestion: desired word may be suggested after just 1, 2 characters.
- Supports touch gestures for tone marks.
- Record audio: Used for voice input for some models, especially those running android 2.3. This permission does not allow Laban Key to record your phone call or conversation.
- Account listing and network access: Used for backup and restore of Laban Key settings, including shortcut (macro) table. Laban Key uses Google Drive API to read/write Laban Key configuration files from/to your Google Drive account. Additionally, Laban Key also collects usage statistics to improve our application and better support users in case of technical trouble shooting. You can opt out this feature in the Laban Key's Advanced settings section. Other than that, Laban does not collect any user input data. You can be sure that your sensitive data such as password, credit card number are never transferred outside of your phone.
In setting up Laban Key, Android will warn you about the risk that the program may collect your personal data like passwords and credit card numbers. This is a standard warning to all keyboard (input method) programs, and Laban Key is no exception. Laban Key is not designed to collect your input data. We understand your concern and take your privacy and data security very seriously.
Generate strong passwords. Enjoy the ease of use and beautiful design, on all your devices. You only need to remember one Master Password.
What our users are saying:
“Finally! Something that is good enough to collect all the passwords!”
“Good tool. Great app, easy to use.”
USE KEY FOR FREE
• Store all your passwords, log-ins, e-mails, PIN codes and other credentials securely (password manager)
• Generate strong passwords for your services and accounts (password generator)
• Follow the news feed to stay up-to-date on major hacking incidents (news feed)
• No need to worry: strong encryption protects all your data (strong encryption)
• Use KEY wherever you go, on any device, with the same Master Password. Securely. Starting from 1,20€/month (Android, iOS, PC, Mac)
Ever forgot a password or struggled to remember your social security number or the PIN code for your credit card or online bank? KEY is here to help! Store all your important credentials in one secure password manager. Just set your Master Password, and that is the only password you'll ever need to remember.
Did you know that re-using the same password for multiple services is a security risk? KEY password generator creates strong, unique passwords for you. No need to memorize them - KEY does that for you.
To use KEY on all your devices, upgrade to KEY PREMIUM.
WHY SHOULD I USE A PASSWORD MANAGER?
You need passwords everywhere nowadays, and it’s difficult to remember them all - most people solve this by using the same password for everything, or by using predictable passwords. With KEY, you can store all your passwords easily in one wallet, securely and privately, and generate strong, unique passwords whenever you need to.
IS IT SAFE TO HAVE ALL MY PASSWORDS AND PIN CODES IN ONE PLACE?
Yes, with KEY. All the data is encrypted, and the only way to access it is with your Master Password, even F-Secure cannot access your data. KEY is completely anonymous so you cannot be anyhow linked to your data.
WHERE IS MY CONFIDENTIAL DATA STORED?
All the data is encrypted and stored both on your device and on our servers hosted in Finland, Europe, under European data protection laws.
CAN ANYONE ELSE ACCESS ACCESS MY DATA?
The only way to access your data wallet is to enter your Master Password on one of your devices. Without both of these, it is impossible to access it.
F-Secure KEY does NOT have the means to recover the Master Password because we want to increase the security level to maximum. Recovering would mean that we would need to have a way to access your data.
Android: 4.0 or more recent
iOS 5 or more recent
Windows 7 or more recent
Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
Download KEY on other platforms: f-secure.com/key
Feel free to send feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer support/Community: http://community.f-secure.com/
Read more: http://www.f-secure.com/key
More F-Secure apps:
Try F-Secure Safe for free. Internet security for all devices. http://bit.ly/1mQvUKa
Try F-Secure Freedome for free, become untrackably invisible: http://bit.ly/1hXpLbn
Try Younited for free. All your content always with you: http://bit.ly/1mQw4B9
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
Supported Language : English, Japanese, Korean, Arabic
[ Main Features ]
- Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery. (Gallery Lock)
- Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
- Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
- Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
- Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
[ Tip ]
- Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
- App Hide : If "it is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked "App Hide Mode" at Set up. Please use dial "#789" in your phone and press call.
- When not execute calling to dial : Run Widget(Safe Gallery 1x1) > Enter Quick Running number > Run app
- Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
Have you ever copied music or other media onto your phone only to find that you cannot play it? Scan Media runs the MediaScanner Service so that new media will be known to Android’s MediaStore - where apps can then find and play it.
Scan Media launches a scan of "external storage" - typically your sdcard.
It only calls the android media scanner.
There is an auto quit preference.
This allows the app to quit after it is done with it's work.
If auto quit is on, the app will open and quit in less than 1 seconds.
It uses no permissions at all!!!
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
* You can scan on internal storage and external strage(sd card).
* You can choose quick scan(only selected directories) or full scan(all directories).
* You can open "Media Storage" app info view easily.
* It work correctly on android 4.4(Kitkat), android5.0(Lolipop)
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Example usage: You are in your car with your phone playing music on your car stereo via Bluetooth. When leaving the car you loose your Bluetooth connection to your car, but Bluetooth is still enabled on your device using battery. Using Bluetooth Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection and disable Bluetooth on your device, saving battery.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having Bluetooth enabled when there is no connected devices.
* Want to manually enable Bluetooth when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable Bluetooth when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your Bluetooth enabled searching for devices (uses battery)
* Want your Bluetooth automatically to connect when devices are available
* If you are always connected to multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time
Limitations: Because of limitations in the Android platform, the support for multiple connected devices is limited. Bluetooth Power saver will disable Bluetooth if one Bluetooth device disconnects even if other devices are still connected unless the still connected devices use Bluetooth profiles HEALTH, HEADSET or A2DP.
If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to email@example.com
This is only a key! A trial version is available here, please confirm it works before buying this: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedcallblocker
Xposed Call Blocker is a call blocker implemented on the lowest common userspace level. This means that it's better than any other app at blocking calls without diverting them through the network.
Other advantages include minimal RAM usage, since there's no service continuously running in the background.
* Block incoming calls on a per-number basis.
* Internal call log that stores which calls were blocked.
* No notifications when a call is blocked, unlike OEM implementations, this allows you to have a completely silent block.
* Block outgoing calls to the numbers specified above.
* Block calls from private numbers.
* Low RAM usage.
Tested on (all running latest stock ROMs)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Nexus 5
See http://utilitoys.com/pc_volume_control/ for more details.
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
I've been waiting until I could get my hands on a SGS4 to update the description.
This application has always worked via exploiting a bug in Android's MediaServer, which is why there has never been any other applications like it (that can boost the volume of system sounds) on the Play Store. Google seem to have completely patched this exploit as of Android 4.1+. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this; Volume+ will no longer work on newer devices.
Some devices running 4.1 CAN make use of this application (Samsung Galaxy S 3 international, HTC One X, etc.) but the majority will not. Most phones running pre-JB firmware will still be able to use this application as normal.
Sorry about this everyone but there's nothing I can do anymore, NO AMOUNT OF DEVELOPMENT WILL EVER GET THIS WORKING AGAIN. Google broke it!
Please note; Incompatible devices running certain custom firmwares may still be able to make use of this application.
This application can be downloaded for FREE on my website along with beta builds that have not yet been released.
** PowerAmp Fix - http://androidaudiohacks.com/?page_id=571 **
Tested and Fully working on the Samsung Galaxy S III!! (Doesn't currently work on the Sprint Version. No idea why.)
This application was designed primarily to boost the volume of a wired headset. Whilst it will boost the main loudspeaker volume, it may not be as prominant. Please bare this in mind.
Millions of people blame bad headphones for low-quality music, well put the blame where it belongs; your phone and the audio software. Volume+ can fix the issue system wide. Using Volume+ your phone will get a boost in bass, treble, and if you're using our presets, you can finally experience the quality of music that you truly deserve. Being system wide, Volume+ works with Google Music, Pandora, Slacker, and every other music software on your device (that doesn't have a built in EQ). Volume+ might not get you the same experience that you get with those over priced headphones, but what we can promise you is that for $2, you will get music that is finally worth listening to.
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This software does not function the same on every ROM out there, we personally recommend using a Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROMs, but we do try our best to optimize our software for all software versions. Stock users message us if you're not getting an improved experience.
We highly recommend you use this with caution because while we do allow you to literally go crazy with the way you hear your music, you can seriously damage your hearing and possibly lose it. So please don't go crazy with our application, we want you to enjoy yourself not hurt yourself (please see disclaimer below).
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing. This app will allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker and/or hearing.
This app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
Works on eclair, froyo, gingerbread, and now honeycomb, provided your phone was already capable of car mode.
I've had trouble with this functionality embedded in Car Dock Home v3. Even google seems to keep their app that enters car mode separate from the market app that acts as a car home.
If you are on a froyo or better phone and have the Google 'Car Home' icon in your launcher, I recommend using that to enter car mode.
I'm compelled to make this free due to the functionality previously being in Car Dock Home v3 (free)
Keywords: Car Mode, Car Dock, Simulator, Car Home
Uses the gps for speed and bearing. It does not use compass sensor in device, so you will have to be moving to see any change in direction.
Tap the widget to bring up prefs screen... Options are:
MPH or KM/H display
Font for speedometer reading
Color of speedo and compass
Background color of the widget
Transparency control of that background.
You might not see speed unit change until the next update from the GPS. If the gps is not sending updates, "NO GPS" will be displayed. Updates are requested from your phone at maximum update frequency. When not in car mode, it will also show "NO GPS" as it does not receive gps updates outside of car mode.
Timer will sound your phone's default alarm sound for 3 seconds and post a notification to the SmartWatch.
Swipe left or right to switch between stop watch and timer. They function independently.
When on a paused or stopped timer, swipe up to go to the "Set Timer" screen. Use arrows to control which digit to modify, and + or - buttons to change value of digit. Digits roll from 0 to 9, or from 9 to 0. Max value is 99:59. 00:00 is legal and will set an immediate alarm. Swipe down to return.
Control remembers most everything about where you were, except letting the watch go to sleep while in the 'Set Timer' screen will exit the 'Set Timer' screen, returning to the 'Timer Alarm' screen.
I hope you find this useful.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
UNINSTALL NOTE: This app will be a 'Device Administrator' if you activate the 'Lock screen on undock' feature. You must deactivate the feature, or remove the app from your phone's device administrator before you can uninstall. Go to your phone's settings, Location & Security, Device Administrator, disable Car Dock Home v3, then uninstall as usual.
Add your favorite apps, shortcuts and widgets to as many as 7 screens, for easy access in the car. Defaults to a screen of 2x3 cells for large easy touch buttons.
Shortcut and app buttons can be renamed and given custom images.
* Full size widget support
* Landscape dialer pad (work in progress, but functions)
* Landscape contacts, and starred contacts
Supports many automatic settings when phone enters/exits car mode, like
* enable gps
* disable wifi
* enable bluetooth
* all volumes to max ( bugs: misses navigation volume, and ringer... )
* turn off device on undock
* Landscape/Portrait lock
* icon grid anywhere from 1x1 to 4x4
* full screen or not
* paging buttons, or not
* smooth scrolling like your home app.
* Icons scaling options.
* set timeout/inactivity page independent of start page. ( This is why people think it changes pages on it's own... cause it does... but you can control it. )
* OR pick a widget that will be displayed as a screen saver.
* Landscape friendly contact list & starred contacts list
* Navigation link that attempts to resume navigation if maps app is running ( not 100% reliable, a work in progress )
* exit car mode
* visit desktop without leaving car mode.
Your Input is Welcome!
Note: home key while in Car Dock app only takes you to start page if Car Dock app is set as default car home and you are in car mode. Car Dock does not automatically put the phone in car mode... Try google's 'Car Home' icon to launch car mode on froyo, or my 'Car Dock Control' for eclair/froyo/gingerbread...
If you don't like my dialer and contacts, you can use your own... Many complain that the stock Android dialer/contacts app doesn't support landscape, but I've found that it does, but on many phones you have to enable auto rotation in the dialer app preferences.
Allows hand crafting an intent for a shortcut. Like shortcuts on the Android desktop.
Intent may be started as an activity or broadcast.
Warning: this does not validate the intent in any way. you may create bad intents that cause force close in the consuming applications.
Enjoy at your own risk.
Shows Latitude and Longitude, altitude from GPS and GPS data accuracy.
Swipe up to set the screen to stay on. Swipe down to go back to auto/default screen timeout.
Swipe left or right to change to map display. From there touch the zoom-in and zoom-out corners on the right of the map to zoom in or out on your current location.
Continue left or right to get to current address.
Uses GPS data from phone. Not likely to show anything if GPS is not enabled in your location settings. Leaving GPS on works very well under ICS.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
*Max Audio Volume
Disable Screen Timeout
Auto Night Mode
1. Standard system API, works as system app - see website
2. Known Exploit
3. Popup of Location Settings
Override Home button when docked.
Pick from list of apps, shortcuts, and widgets!
Widget Screen Saver
Google Navigation Shortcut
v2.9.1 - Restore brightness settings, and option to disable.
v2.9.0 - Night mode and hide notification bar option
Requires an NCID server running somewhere on your home network. The server software can be found on sourceforge.
This is an open source client, the source is on github, see the developer website for the link.
Configuration accepts host and port values for NCID server. Host value can be IP Address or Hostname
The application reads incoming caller id information from the NCID server, and displays in a
blue translucent overlay at the bottom of the TV for a short period of time.
The application is fairly robust. It will automatically re-establish a connection to the NCID server
if it fails or the server goes offline and returns. The connection is established at boot on the google tv
device. An ongoing notification indicates the connected status.
I have tested this on the Sony NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV.
Displays the month in a calendar layout. Highlights the current day of the month.
Swipe left to advance to the next month.
Swipe right to return to a previous month.
Press and release to return to the current month.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch