1. Common functions: support to sort, hide and share pictures/music/videos .
Multiple choice is available.
2. Picture manager:
— built-in a GO Picture Browser
— support to rotate, check information, set as wallpaper or contact photo
3. Music manager:
— built-in a GO Music Player
— when play music, notification bar shows music player widget that
can switch and play/pause music.
4. Video manager:
— support common functions
5. Photo album widget (coming with next version)
1. GO Media manager needs GO launcher EX 3.36 or above( please search”GO launcher EX” to install for free)
2. GO Media manager gets picture&music&video manager shortcut in GO
launcher EX, use” long press screen → tap 'GO shortcut' → tap 'Photo / Music / video shortcut' ”
3. GO Media manager can be opened in app drawer in GO launcher EX, use” tap the icon on left bottom → tap photo/music/video icon ”
3. GO Test
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected, please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since it may be in conflict with this application.
The Smart Key application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality may be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases, headset control behavior may change. This may or may not interfere with this application. The application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only.
For Android Lollipop it is no longer possible to customize call actions.
Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making life a little easier.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics. This data helps us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
*** IT DOESN'T WORK ALONE ***
*** DO NOT BACKUP THIS APP OR IT WON'T WORK ***
** ONLY FOR uNEAK ENGINE **
** ONLY ON NEAK KERNELS **
This app needs uNEAK Engine installed to work properly!!
Support into uNEAK Engine starts from version 1.5+ (of the main app)
Unlock all the PRO features into uNEAK Engine by buying this app to support our work!!
For now the unlocked features are:
- CPU Control (frequencies, scheduler, governors)
- SmartResponse Widget (homescreen)
- Speaker Tuning
- Stereo Expansion
- Mono Downmix
- Volume Buttons Hack popup
- Touchwake Delay
- LED Alerts Control
more to come!!
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4 or later.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
Laban Key - Vietnamese Keyboard là bàn phím, bộ gõ tiếng Việt với khả năng gợi ý từ có độ chính xác cao. Đươc phát triển dựa trên bàn phím chuẩn của Google Keyboard, Laban Key có thiết kế phím hợp lý và tương thích với nhiều thiết bị.
Các tính năng chính:
- Gõ Telex và VNI chuẩn như UniKey trên PC: bỏ dấu tại bất cứ đâu, tự động ngừng bỏ dấu khi nhập từ không phải tiếng Việt.
- Tùy chọn giao diện bàn phím với nhiều chủ đề đẹp mắt.
- KiểuTelex nâng cao giúp tăng tốc độ gõ lên đáng kể: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
- Gợi ý từ tiếp theo dựa trên từ đã gõ với độ chính xác cao.
- Cho phép bỏ dấu tiếng Việt bằng cách vẽ dấu (touch gesture).
- Cho phép thay đổi chiều cao phím.
Các quyền truy cập Laban Key yêu cầu:
- Quyền ghi âm: quyền này dùng để cho phép người dùng nhập liệu bằng giọng nói. Laban Key không thể tự ghi âm mà người dùng không biết.
- Quyền truy cập network và tài khoản Google: Laban Key cần truy cập network để sao lưu và phục hồi cấu hình của Laban Key (bao gồm cả bảng gõ tắt). Laban Key sử dụng Google Drive để đọc, ghi các file cấu hình của Laban Key từ tài khoản Google Drive của bạn. Laban Key cũng có thu thập thông tin thống kê tần suất sử dụng các tính năng của ứng dụng để liên tục cải tiến các tính năng, đồng thời hỗ trợ kỹ thuật cho người dùng tốt hơn khi gặp sự cố. Bạn có thể tắt việc thống kê này trong mục Tùy chọn nâng cao. Ngoài ra, Laban Key không thu thập bất cứ thông tin nào khác, đảm bảo tuyệt đối tôn trọng quyền riêng tư và bảo mật dữ liệu của người dùng.
Khi cài đặt chương trình, android sẽ cảnh báo bạn về việc thu thập dữ liệu và thông tin cá nhân vì bản chất bàn phím là nơi tạo ra các phím gõ. Đây là cảnh báo với tất cả các chương trình bàn phím chứ không riêng gì Laban Key. Chúng tôi cam kết không thu thập thông tin cá nhân của người dùng.
Laban Key is a Vietnamese keyboard (input method) . It helps you type Vietnamese much faster using Telex input method and intelligent word suggestion.
- Telex input method: allows typing tones anywhere in the word.
- Enhanced Telex mode lets you type much faster: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
- Vietnamese spell check will stop treating a word as Vietnamese, thus allowing typing Vietnamese and other languages without switching languages.
- Statistical word suggestion: desired word may be suggested after just 1, 2 characters.
- Supports touch gestures for tone marks.
- Record audio: Used for voice input for some models, especially those running android 2.3. This permission does not allow Laban Key to record your phone call or conversation.
- Account listing and network access: Used for backup and restore of Laban Key settings, including shortcut (macro) table. Laban Key uses Google Drive API to read/write Laban Key configuration files from/to your Google Drive account. Additionally, Laban Key also collects usage statistics to improve our application and better support users in case of technical trouble shooting. You can opt out this feature in the Laban Key's Advanced settings section. Other than that, Laban does not collect any user input data. You can be sure that your sensitive data such as password, credit card number are never transferred outside of your phone.
In setting up Laban Key, Android will warn you about the risk that the program may collect your personal data like passwords and credit card numbers. This is a standard warning to all keyboard (input method) programs, and Laban Key is no exception. Laban Key is not designed to collect your input data. We understand your concern and take your privacy and data security very seriously.
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
The soft keys bar is also know as navigation bar.
★ Hide soft keys on demand anytime, anywhere (by pressing our floating "Down Button")
★ Move "Down Button" to your favorite location
★ Remember location for portrait and landscape mode
★ Customizable size and transparency
★ Display "Down Button" only for selected apps (floating on top of your screen)
★ Auto start on boot
★ Lock "Down Button" position
★ Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function *REQUIRE ROOT*
★ Auto-fullscreen list *REQUIRE ROOT*
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.87 Fix for android 5, re-support Selected Apps Only for lollipop, require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission
1.0.84 Xiaomi fix
1.0.83 Allow fully transparent down button
1.0.82 Fix for 4.4
* Enforce ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
* Update Icons for higher resolutions
* Fix for edge not found problem
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Other minor bug fixes
1.0.76 Auto unlock for force-fullscreen function [Kitkat/ #screen lock: Slide or None] (require DISABLE_KEYGUARD permission)
1.0.75 (Rooted devices only feature)
* Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function (Require SET_WALLPAPER permission)
* Auto-fullscreen list
1.0.71 Bug fix
1.0.70 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.69 Add +1 button, please recommend it to your friends. Thank!
1.0.66 Widget bug fix
1.0.65 On / Off switch for displaying "Down Button"
Popular supported devices: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG G2, Xperia, etc.
✔ Support virtual navigation key with:
+ BACK KEY(Not Root).
+ HOME KEY.
+ RECENT TASK KEY.
+ SHOW NOTIFICATION.
Easy move on screen
✔ Auto hide when you don't use
✔ Start on boot app.
✔ Enable "Show Virtual Navigation Bar". and after enable Accessibility for app.
✔ Long press icon arrow move to hide Navigation Bar after tap notification to show again.
✔ Double tap arrow move icon to open app.
✔ To use app, please enable Accessibility for application.
✔ When application killed. Please wait for a few second to application initialize Service again and you can use it.
Navigation Bar is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you like Navigation Bar app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review. They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much
SoftKeys provides on screen virtual keys for some required keys for normal android functionality. It was created for devices lacking regular physical keys to provide input for the Home, Menu, Back, and Search buttons. SoftKeys can run as a home screen replacement or as an on-screen service hovering over all applications. It can also be used on devices where users may consider the physical keys fragile, such as the HTC HD2.
Designed originally for the Color Nook but also works on the Pandigital Novel, HTC HD2, etc
Generate strong passwords. Enjoy the ease of use and beautiful design, on all your devices. You only need to remember one Master Password.
What our users are saying:
“Finally! Something that is good enough to collect all the passwords!”
“Good tool. Great app, easy to use.”
USE KEY FOR FREE
• Store all your passwords, log-ins, e-mails, PIN codes and other credentials securely (password manager)
• Generate strong passwords for your services and accounts (password generator)
• Follow the news feed to stay up-to-date on major hacking incidents (news feed)
• No need to worry: strong encryption protects all your data (strong encryption)
• Use KEY wherever you go, on any device, with the same Master Password. Securely. Starting from 1,20€/month (Android, iOS, PC, Mac)
Ever forgot a password or struggled to remember your social security number or the PIN code for your credit card or online bank? KEY is here to help! Store all your important credentials in one secure password manager. Just set your Master Password, and that is the only password you'll ever need to remember.
Did you know that re-using the same password for multiple services is a security risk? KEY password generator creates strong, unique passwords for you. No need to memorize them - KEY does that for you.
To use KEY on all your devices, upgrade to KEY PREMIUM.
WHY SHOULD I USE A PASSWORD MANAGER?
You need passwords everywhere nowadays, and it’s difficult to remember them all - most people solve this by using the same password for everything, or by using predictable passwords. With KEY, you can store all your passwords easily in one wallet, securely and privately, and generate strong, unique passwords whenever you need to.
IS IT SAFE TO HAVE ALL MY PASSWORDS AND PIN CODES IN ONE PLACE?
Yes, with KEY. All the data is encrypted, and the only way to access it is with your Master Password, even F-Secure cannot access your data. KEY is completely anonymous so you cannot be anyhow linked to your data.
WHERE IS MY CONFIDENTIAL DATA STORED?
All the data is encrypted and stored both on your device and on our servers hosted in Finland, Europe, under European data protection laws.
CAN ANYONE ELSE ACCESS ACCESS MY DATA?
The only way to access your data wallet is to enter your Master Password on one of your devices. Without both of these, it is impossible to access it.
F-Secure KEY does NOT have the means to recover the Master Password because we want to increase the security level to maximum. Recovering would mean that we would need to have a way to access your data.
Android: 4.0 or more recent
iOS 5 or more recent
Windows 7 or more recent
Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
Download KEY on other platforms: f-secure.com/key
Feel free to send feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer support/Community: http://community.f-secure.com/
Read more: http://www.f-secure.com/key
More F-Secure apps:
Try F-Secure Safe for free. Internet security for all devices. http://bit.ly/1mQvUKa
Try F-Secure Freedome for free, become untrackably invisible: http://bit.ly/1hXpLbn
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Screenshot, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Launch of an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
Works on eclair, froyo, gingerbread, and now honeycomb, provided your phone was already capable of car mode.
I've had trouble with this functionality embedded in Car Dock Home v3. Even google seems to keep their app that enters car mode separate from the market app that acts as a car home.
If you are on a froyo or better phone and have the Google 'Car Home' icon in your launcher, I recommend using that to enter car mode.
I'm compelled to make this free due to the functionality previously being in Car Dock Home v3 (free)
Keywords: Car Mode, Car Dock, Simulator, Car Home
UNINSTALL NOTE: This app will be a 'Device Administrator' if you activate the 'Lock screen on undock' feature. You must deactivate the feature, or remove the app from your phone's device administrator before you can uninstall. Go to your phone's settings, Location & Security, Device Administrator, disable Car Dock Home v3, then uninstall as usual.
Add your favorite apps, shortcuts and widgets to as many as 7 screens, for easy access in the car. Defaults to a screen of 2x3 cells for large easy touch buttons.
Shortcut and app buttons can be renamed and given custom images.
* Full size widget support
* Landscape dialer pad (work in progress, but functions)
* Landscape contacts, and starred contacts
Supports many automatic settings when phone enters/exits car mode, like
* enable gps
* disable wifi
* enable bluetooth
* all volumes to max ( bugs: misses navigation volume, and ringer... )
* turn off device on undock
* Landscape/Portrait lock
* icon grid anywhere from 1x1 to 4x4
* full screen or not
* paging buttons, or not
* smooth scrolling like your home app.
* Icons scaling options.
* set timeout/inactivity page independent of start page. ( This is why people think it changes pages on it's own... cause it does... but you can control it. )
* OR pick a widget that will be displayed as a screen saver.
* Landscape friendly contact list & starred contacts list
* Navigation link that attempts to resume navigation if maps app is running ( not 100% reliable, a work in progress )
* exit car mode
* visit desktop without leaving car mode.
Your Input is Welcome!
Note: home key while in Car Dock app only takes you to start page if Car Dock app is set as default car home and you are in car mode. Car Dock does not automatically put the phone in car mode... Try google's 'Car Home' icon to launch car mode on froyo, or my 'Car Dock Control' for eclair/froyo/gingerbread...
If you don't like my dialer and contacts, you can use your own... Many complain that the stock Android dialer/contacts app doesn't support landscape, but I've found that it does, but on many phones you have to enable auto rotation in the dialer app preferences.
Uses the gps for speed and bearing. It does not use compass sensor in device, so you will have to be moving to see any change in direction.
Tap the widget to bring up prefs screen... Options are:
MPH or KM/H display
Font for speedometer reading
Color of speedo and compass
Background color of the widget
Transparency control of that background.
You might not see speed unit change until the next update from the GPS. If the gps is not sending updates, "NO GPS" will be displayed. Updates are requested from your phone at maximum update frequency. When not in car mode, it will also show "NO GPS" as it does not receive gps updates outside of car mode.
Allows hand crafting an intent for a shortcut. Like shortcuts on the Android desktop.
Intent may be started as an activity or broadcast.
Warning: this does not validate the intent in any way. you may create bad intents that cause force close in the consuming applications.
Enjoy at your own risk.
*Max Audio Volume
Disable Screen Timeout
Auto Night Mode
1. Standard system API, works as system app - see website
2. Known Exploit
3. Popup of Location Settings
Override Home button when docked.
Pick from list of apps, shortcuts, and widgets!
Widget Screen Saver
Google Navigation Shortcut
v2.9.1 - Restore brightness settings, and option to disable.
v2.9.0 - Night mode and hide notification bar option
Requires an NCID server running somewhere on your home network. The server software can be found on sourceforge.
This is an open source client, the source is on github, see the developer website for the link.
Configuration accepts host and port values for NCID server. Host value can be IP Address or Hostname
The application reads incoming caller id information from the NCID server, and displays in a
blue translucent overlay at the bottom of the TV for a short period of time.
The application is fairly robust. It will automatically re-establish a connection to the NCID server
if it fails or the server goes offline and returns. The connection is established at boot on the google tv
device. An ongoing notification indicates the connected status.
I have tested this on the Sony NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV.
Displays the month in a calendar layout. Highlights the current day of the month.
Swipe left to advance to the next month.
Swipe right to return to a previous month.
Press and release to return to the current month.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Timer will sound your phone's default alarm sound for 3 seconds and post a notification to the SmartWatch.
Swipe left or right to switch between stop watch and timer. They function independently.
When on a paused or stopped timer, swipe up to go to the "Set Timer" screen. Use arrows to control which digit to modify, and + or - buttons to change value of digit. Digits roll from 0 to 9, or from 9 to 0. Max value is 99:59. 00:00 is legal and will set an immediate alarm. Swipe down to return.
Control remembers most everything about where you were, except letting the watch go to sleep while in the 'Set Timer' screen will exit the 'Set Timer' screen, returning to the 'Timer Alarm' screen.
I hope you find this useful.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Shows Latitude and Longitude, altitude from GPS and GPS data accuracy.
Swipe up to set the screen to stay on. Swipe down to go back to auto/default screen timeout.
Swipe left or right to change to map display. From there touch the zoom-in and zoom-out corners on the right of the map to zoom in or out on your current location.
Continue left or right to get to current address.
Uses GPS data from phone. Not likely to show anything if GPS is not enabled in your location settings. Leaving GPS on works very well under ICS.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch