1. Common functions: support to sort, hide and share pictures/music/videos .
Multiple choice is available.
2. Picture manager:
— built-in a GO Picture Browser
— support to rotate, check information, set as wallpaper or contact photo
3. Music manager:
— built-in a GO Music Player
— when play music, notification bar shows music player widget that
can switch and play/pause music.
4. Video manager:
— support common functions
5. Photo album widget (coming with next version)
1. GO Media manager needs GO launcher EX 3.36 or above( please search”GO launcher EX” to install for free)
2. GO Media manager gets picture&music&video manager shortcut in GO
launcher EX, use” long press screen → tap 'GO shortcut' → tap 'Photo / Music / video shortcut' ”
3. GO Media manager can be opened in app drawer in GO launcher EX, use” tap the icon on left bottom → tap photo/music/video icon ”
3. GO Test
*** IT DOESN'T WORK ALONE ***
*** DO NOT BACKUP THIS APP OR IT WON'T WORK ***
** ONLY FOR uNEAK ENGINE **
** ONLY ON NEAK KERNELS **
This app needs uNEAK Engine installed to work properly!!
Support into uNEAK Engine starts from version 1.5+ (of the main app)
Unlock all the PRO features into uNEAK Engine by buying this app to support our work!!
For now the unlocked features are:
- CPU Control (frequencies, scheduler, governors)
- SmartResponse Widget (homescreen)
- Speaker Tuning
- Stereo Expansion
- Mono Downmix
- Volume Buttons Hack popup
- Touchwake Delay
- LED Alerts Control
more to come!!
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
Supported Language : English, Japanese, Korean, Arabic
[ Main Features ]
- Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery. (Gallery Lock)
- Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
- Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
- Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
- Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
[ Tip ]
- Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
- App Hide : If "it is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked "App Hide Mode" at Set up. Please use dial "#789" in your phone and press call.
- When not execute calling to dial : Run Widget(Safe Gallery 1x1) > Enter Quick Running number > Run app
- Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
It's easy to use.
If you use file viewer or picture's viewer,please try it as shown below.
1.Tap on the menu button and choose "share"
2.Select "Shortcut Maker"
3.Enter the shortcut's name
Then the shortcut create on home screen.
Shortcut Maker Pro can create many shortcut files.Please try it !
shortcut create home screen picture photo jpeg jpg png bmp
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
It only calls the android media scanner.
There is an auto quit preference.
This allows the app to quit after it is done with it's work.
If auto quit is on, the app will open and quit in less than 1 seconds.
It uses no permissions at all!!!
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
* You can scan on internal storage and external strage(sd card).
* You can choose quick scan(only selected directories) or full scan(all directories).
* You can open "Media Storage" app info view easily.
* It work correctly on android 4.4(Kitkat), android5.0(Lolipop)
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
Have you ever copied music or other media onto your phone only to find that you cannot play it? Scan Media runs the MediaScanner Service so that new media will be known to Android’s MediaStore - where apps can then find and play it.
Scan Media launches a scan of "external storage" - typically your sdcard.
* The application can be used to selectively scan certain folders of your phone for duplicates (media duplicates only - audio, images, videos).
* You can use other applications during the scan, Duplicate Media Remover will notify you once the duplicates have been found.
* You can select which files to be deleted (originals and duplicates).
* The stats of your scans are maintained for your reference.
* You can schedule scans at your convenience.
* You can also share the stats of a single scan as a picture.
You can also share the stats with your friends.
This app measures magnetic field value using the built-in magnetic sensor that is built into your device. The magnetic field level(EMF) in nature is about 49μT(micro tesla) or 490mG(milli gauss); 1μT = 10mG.
If there is any metal in the area, the strength of the magnetic field should increase. Sometimes, this app used to find electrical wires in walls (like a stud finder) and iron pipes in the ground.
Usage is simple: Open this app on your device, and move it around. The magnetic field level will constantly fluctuate. That's it!
A lot of ghost hunters had downloaded this app, and they had experimented as a ghost detector.
The accuracy depends entirely on the sensor in your device. Note that the magnetic sensor is affected by electronic equipment (TV, PC, etc.) due to electromagnetic waves.
If this app does not work properly, it may mean that your phone's sensors are damaged, broken or non-existent. To initialize the sensors, point your phone up towards the sky and move it in a figure 8 pattern. Especially, a view cover with a magnet or a leather case with a magnetic snap can cause unwanted results.
Lastly, this app cannot detect gold, silver and coins made by copper. (They are classified as Non-ferrous that has no magnetic field.)
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Compass Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Works on eclair, froyo, gingerbread, and now honeycomb, provided your phone was already capable of car mode.
I've had trouble with this functionality embedded in Car Dock Home v3. Even google seems to keep their app that enters car mode separate from the market app that acts as a car home.
If you are on a froyo or better phone and have the Google 'Car Home' icon in your launcher, I recommend using that to enter car mode.
I'm compelled to make this free due to the functionality previously being in Car Dock Home v3 (free)
Keywords: Car Mode, Car Dock, Simulator, Car Home
Uses the gps for speed and bearing. It does not use compass sensor in device, so you will have to be moving to see any change in direction.
Tap the widget to bring up prefs screen... Options are:
MPH or KM/H display
Font for speedometer reading
Color of speedo and compass
Background color of the widget
Transparency control of that background.
You might not see speed unit change until the next update from the GPS. If the gps is not sending updates, "NO GPS" will be displayed. Updates are requested from your phone at maximum update frequency. When not in car mode, it will also show "NO GPS" as it does not receive gps updates outside of car mode.
UNINSTALL NOTE: This app will be a 'Device Administrator' if you activate the 'Lock screen on undock' feature. You must deactivate the feature, or remove the app from your phone's device administrator before you can uninstall. Go to your phone's settings, Location & Security, Device Administrator, disable Car Dock Home v3, then uninstall as usual.
Add your favorite apps, shortcuts and widgets to as many as 7 screens, for easy access in the car. Defaults to a screen of 2x3 cells for large easy touch buttons.
Shortcut and app buttons can be renamed and given custom images.
* Full size widget support
* Landscape dialer pad (work in progress, but functions)
* Landscape contacts, and starred contacts
Supports many automatic settings when phone enters/exits car mode, like
* enable gps
* disable wifi
* enable bluetooth
* all volumes to max ( bugs: misses navigation volume, and ringer... )
* turn off device on undock
* Landscape/Portrait lock
* icon grid anywhere from 1x1 to 4x4
* full screen or not
* paging buttons, or not
* smooth scrolling like your home app.
* Icons scaling options.
* set timeout/inactivity page independent of start page. ( This is why people think it changes pages on it's own... cause it does... but you can control it. )
* OR pick a widget that will be displayed as a screen saver.
* Landscape friendly contact list & starred contacts list
* Navigation link that attempts to resume navigation if maps app is running ( not 100% reliable, a work in progress )
* exit car mode
* visit desktop without leaving car mode.
Your Input is Welcome!
Note: home key while in Car Dock app only takes you to start page if Car Dock app is set as default car home and you are in car mode. Car Dock does not automatically put the phone in car mode... Try google's 'Car Home' icon to launch car mode on froyo, or my 'Car Dock Control' for eclair/froyo/gingerbread...
If you don't like my dialer and contacts, you can use your own... Many complain that the stock Android dialer/contacts app doesn't support landscape, but I've found that it does, but on many phones you have to enable auto rotation in the dialer app preferences.
Allows hand crafting an intent for a shortcut. Like shortcuts on the Android desktop.
Intent may be started as an activity or broadcast.
Warning: this does not validate the intent in any way. you may create bad intents that cause force close in the consuming applications.
Enjoy at your own risk.
*Max Audio Volume
Disable Screen Timeout
Auto Night Mode
1. Standard system API, works as system app - see website
2. Known Exploit
3. Popup of Location Settings
Override Home button when docked.
Pick from list of apps, shortcuts, and widgets!
Widget Screen Saver
Google Navigation Shortcut
v2.9.1 - Restore brightness settings, and option to disable.
v2.9.0 - Night mode and hide notification bar option
Requires an NCID server running somewhere on your home network. The server software can be found on sourceforge.
This is an open source client, the source is on github, see the developer website for the link.
Configuration accepts host and port values for NCID server. Host value can be IP Address or Hostname
The application reads incoming caller id information from the NCID server, and displays in a
blue translucent overlay at the bottom of the TV for a short period of time.
The application is fairly robust. It will automatically re-establish a connection to the NCID server
if it fails or the server goes offline and returns. The connection is established at boot on the google tv
device. An ongoing notification indicates the connected status.
I have tested this on the Sony NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV.
Displays the month in a calendar layout. Highlights the current day of the month.
Swipe left to advance to the next month.
Swipe right to return to a previous month.
Press and release to return to the current month.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Timer will sound your phone's default alarm sound for 3 seconds and post a notification to the SmartWatch.
Swipe left or right to switch between stop watch and timer. They function independently.
When on a paused or stopped timer, swipe up to go to the "Set Timer" screen. Use arrows to control which digit to modify, and + or - buttons to change value of digit. Digits roll from 0 to 9, or from 9 to 0. Max value is 99:59. 00:00 is legal and will set an immediate alarm. Swipe down to return.
Control remembers most everything about where you were, except letting the watch go to sleep while in the 'Set Timer' screen will exit the 'Set Timer' screen, returning to the 'Timer Alarm' screen.
I hope you find this useful.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Shows Latitude and Longitude, altitude from GPS and GPS data accuracy.
Swipe up to set the screen to stay on. Swipe down to go back to auto/default screen timeout.
Swipe left or right to change to map display. From there touch the zoom-in and zoom-out corners on the right of the map to zoom in or out on your current location.
Continue left or right to get to current address.
Uses GPS data from phone. Not likely to show anything if GPS is not enabled in your location settings. Leaving GPS on works very well under ICS.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch