1. Common functions: support to sort, hide and share pictures/music/videos .
Multiple choice is available.
2. Picture manager:
— built-in a GO Picture Browser
— support to rotate, check information, set as wallpaper or contact photo
3. Music manager:
— built-in a GO Music Player
— when play music, notification bar shows music player widget that
can switch and play/pause music.
4. Video manager:
— support common functions
5. Photo album widget (coming with next version)
1. GO Media manager needs GO launcher EX 3.36 or above( please search”GO launcher EX” to install for free)
2. GO Media manager gets picture&music&video manager shortcut in GO
launcher EX, use” long press screen → tap 'GO shortcut' → tap 'Photo / Music / video shortcut' ”
3. GO Media manager can be opened in app drawer in GO launcher EX, use” tap the icon on left bottom → tap photo/music/video icon ”
3. GO Test
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
Supported Language : English, Japanese, Korean, Arabic
[ Main Features ]
- Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery. (Gallery Lock)
- Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
- Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
- Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
- Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
[ Tip ]
- Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
- App Hide : If "it is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked "App Hide Mode" at Set up. Please use dial "#789" in your phone and press call.
- When not execute calling to dial : Run Widget(Safe Gallery 1x1) > Enter Quick Running number > Run app
- Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
Disable and Kill the media scanner at boot.
Scan Media Files on demand.
Save Boot Time/Time Till Use by up-to 20-30 secs.
NEEDS USB DEBUGGING TO BE ON.
100% works on all Android Devices!
It can scan The internal sdcard and external sdcard on demand.
It uses no permissions at all!
I've worked VERY hard on this release.
Please email me if you have any questions.
If you need help in rooting your device, contact me.
I might be able to help you.
If this app has helped you in any way possible or has saved you from throwing your phone at a wall waiting for it to scan files, you could consider a making a donation to me since the Android market does not allow me to sell apps from India.
You can donate at the website link below in the xda page or at this page.
Enjoy the app!
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
- Spectrum Analyser - See 1 MHz of the spectrum real time on your screen. Identify potential signals of interest visually.
- Audio Recording - Record your favourite tunes in STEREO straight from the radio or tape that random chatter you randomly came across on the HAM band - it's up to you!
How does it work:
You need to have SDR Touch already installed on your Android powered device. Purchase and install SDR Touch Key. Next time you start SDR Touch you will be able to use the pro tools and the "DEMO MODE" will have disappeared!
If you have not tried SDR Touch yet, I highly recommend installing it first to check whether it is compatible with your USB dongle, phone or tablet.
Please don't purchase if your Android device or USB dongle is not compatible with SDR Touch!
Disclaimer: Keep in mind that SDR Touch is under development and it could be unstable. Also make sure you agree with the Terms and Conditions in SDR Touch and fully understand that it might against the law to listen to some non-standard radio frequencies in some countries. I am not liable for any damages caused by improper usage of SDR Touch and SDR Touch Key!
AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android Apps directly on Android devices. This premium key enables the following features:
- Saving files in pure Java projects
- Saving files in larger Android projects (5+ Java files)
- Direct run without user prompt on rooted devices
- Git push/commit
- APK publishing
- Offline SDK Help
- Some customization options
Please keep the free version installed!
Snapshot ..capture that special moment!
You just missed to capture that special moment because your camera was not ready yet?
Then its time to try Snapshot! Launch your camera instantly, also from locked phone!
Just hold your phone as if you want to take a picture and turn screen (off and) on.
Snapshot will automatically launch your camera app and you are ready to shoot!
Don't struggle with wrist breaking gestures and battery draining launchers.
Let's make things easy!
Try Snapshot: Fast, intuitive and for free!
• Launch camera from locked phone!
• Select your favorite camera app (secure lockscreen will not support all apps)
• Launch different camera apps just by holding your phone it in different ways
• Almost zero battery consumption!
• Turn screen (off and) on to activate
• Hold in correct position to launch camera
• Different activation positions
• Recognition delay
INFO & SUPPORT:
• Interested in translating? just follow link below and download files.
• If you experience any problems tell us, we will fix it!
• Any suggestions how to improve the app? let us know on XDA!
• Find all previous verions on XDA
• Please note that not all e-mails can be replied instantly. But I will try to fix every bug asap.
Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
This app will detect that you are driving within 90 seconds. It will connect your phone to the Bluetooth car kit/stereo automatically. Optionally, it can play your music saved on SD-card.
New in Auto Connect 2.0:
Now you can control and navigate through playlists over your car stereo Bluetooth.
By double pressing next/previous track buttons on your stereo you will be able to navigate through playlists created on your phone.
1-Detects vehicle motion using the device's accelerometer.
2-Connects to configured Bluetooth devices using Headset and A2DP profiles.
3-Plays music from device's SD-card now with full media buttons control(Optional).
4-Navigates playlist through car stereo.
5-Disables WiFi when connected to car kit (Optional).
6-Disables Bluetooth when device gets out of Bluetooth range (with optional timeout).
The sensor will not work in these conditions (Which assumes that you are using the phone, so your motion wont be predictable):-
1- If you are having a phone call.
2- The screen is on (except if displaying Auto Connect main screen).
3- Airplane mode is on.
4- Connected to optionally configured wireless networks.
How to use Mozilla Stumbler
• The app stops/pauses automatically when you are not moving or your battery is low. (This feature works better on newer devices as they have better sensors).
• Go to un-stumbled areas (not covered in blue) to fill in the coverage map: https://location.services.mozilla.com/map
• Improve the accuracy of the service by stumbling in the blue areas.
• Try walking, biking, or driving new routes with Mozilla Stumbler every day!
• Start with major streets and intersections, then explore smaller streets.
• Your contributions will take a day to show up on the coverage map.
• Please report bugs on GitHub: https://github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler/issues
• or the #geo IRC channel on https://wiki.mozilla.org/IRC
To conserve cellular data usage, the Stumbler's map view only shows high resolution map tiles on Wi-Fi. In the Settings, you can change this to always show the high resolution maps,
• Mozilla Stumbler is open-source software. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler
Laban Key - Vietnamese Keyboard là bàn phím, bộ gõ tiếng Việt với khả năng gợi ý từ có độ chính xác cao. Đươc phát triển dựa trên bàn phím chuẩn của Google Keyboard, Laban Key có thiết kế phím hợp lý và tương thích với nhiều thiết bị.
Các tính năng chính:
- Gõ Telex và VNI chuẩn như UniKey trên PC: bỏ dấu tại bất cứ đâu, tự động ngừng bỏ dấu khi nhập từ không phải tiếng Việt.
- Tùy chọn giao diện bàn phím với nhiều chủ đề đẹp mắt.
- KiểuTelex nâng cao giúp tăng tốc độ gõ lên đáng kể: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
- Gợi ý từ tiếp theo dựa trên từ đã gõ với độ chính xác cao.
- Cho phép bỏ dấu tiếng Việt bằng cách vẽ dấu (touch gesture).
- Cho phép thay đổi chiều cao phím.
Các quyền truy cập Laban Key yêu cầu:
- Quyền ghi âm: quyền này dùng để cho phép người dùng nhập liệu bằng giọng nói. Laban Key không thể tự ghi âm mà người dùng không biết.
- Quyền truy cập network và tài khoản Google: Laban Key cần truy cập network để sao lưu và phục hồi cấu hình của Laban Key (bao gồm cả bảng gõ tắt). Laban Key sử dụng Google Drive để đọc, ghi các file cấu hình của Laban Key từ tài khoản Google Drive của bạn. Laban Key cũng có thu thập thông tin thống kê tần suất sử dụng các tính năng của ứng dụng để liên tục cải tiến các tính năng, đồng thời hỗ trợ kỹ thuật cho người dùng tốt hơn khi gặp sự cố. Bạn có thể tắt việc thống kê này trong mục Tùy chọn nâng cao. Ngoài ra, Laban Key không thu thập bất cứ thông tin nào khác, đảm bảo tuyệt đối tôn trọng quyền riêng tư và bảo mật dữ liệu của người dùng.
Khi cài đặt chương trình, android sẽ cảnh báo bạn về việc thu thập dữ liệu và thông tin cá nhân vì bản chất bàn phím là nơi tạo ra các phím gõ. Đây là cảnh báo với tất cả các chương trình bàn phím chứ không riêng gì Laban Key. Chúng tôi cam kết không thu thập thông tin cá nhân của người dùng.
Laban Key is a Vietnamese keyboard (input method) . It helps you type Vietnamese much faster using Telex input method and intelligent word suggestion.
- Telex input method: allows typing tones anywhere in the word.
- Enhanced Telex mode lets you type much faster: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
- Vietnamese spell check will stop treating a word as Vietnamese, thus allowing typing Vietnamese and other languages without switching languages.
- Statistical word suggestion: desired word may be suggested after just 1, 2 characters.
- Supports touch gestures for tone marks.
- Record audio: Used for voice input for some models, especially those running android 2.3. This permission does not allow Laban Key to record your phone call or conversation.
- Account listing and network access: Used for backup and restore of Laban Key settings, including shortcut (macro) table. Laban Key uses Google Drive API to read/write Laban Key configuration files from/to your Google Drive account. Additionally, Laban Key also collects usage statistics to improve our application and better support users in case of technical trouble shooting. You can opt out this feature in the Laban Key's Advanced settings section. Other than that, Laban does not collect any user input data. You can be sure that your sensitive data such as password, credit card number are never transferred outside of your phone.
In setting up Laban Key, Android will warn you about the risk that the program may collect your personal data like passwords and credit card numbers. This is a standard warning to all keyboard (input method) programs, and Laban Key is no exception. Laban Key is not designed to collect your input data. We understand your concern and take your privacy and data security very seriously.
Works on eclair, froyo, gingerbread, and now honeycomb, provided your phone was already capable of car mode.
I've had trouble with this functionality embedded in Car Dock Home v3. Even google seems to keep their app that enters car mode separate from the market app that acts as a car home.
If you are on a froyo or better phone and have the Google 'Car Home' icon in your launcher, I recommend using that to enter car mode.
I'm compelled to make this free due to the functionality previously being in Car Dock Home v3 (free)
Keywords: Car Mode, Car Dock, Simulator, Car Home
UNINSTALL NOTE: This app will be a 'Device Administrator' if you activate the 'Lock screen on undock' feature. You must deactivate the feature, or remove the app from your phone's device administrator before you can uninstall. Go to your phone's settings, Location & Security, Device Administrator, disable Car Dock Home v3, then uninstall as usual.
Add your favorite apps, shortcuts and widgets to as many as 7 screens, for easy access in the car. Defaults to a screen of 2x3 cells for large easy touch buttons.
Shortcut and app buttons can be renamed and given custom images.
* Full size widget support
* Landscape dialer pad (work in progress, but functions)
* Landscape contacts, and starred contacts
Supports many automatic settings when phone enters/exits car mode, like
* enable gps
* disable wifi
* enable bluetooth
* all volumes to max ( bugs: misses navigation volume, and ringer... )
* turn off device on undock
* Landscape/Portrait lock
* icon grid anywhere from 1x1 to 4x4
* full screen or not
* paging buttons, or not
* smooth scrolling like your home app.
* Icons scaling options.
* set timeout/inactivity page independent of start page. ( This is why people think it changes pages on it's own... cause it does... but you can control it. )
* OR pick a widget that will be displayed as a screen saver.
* Landscape friendly contact list & starred contacts list
* Navigation link that attempts to resume navigation if maps app is running ( not 100% reliable, a work in progress )
* exit car mode
* visit desktop without leaving car mode.
Your Input is Welcome!
Note: home key while in Car Dock app only takes you to start page if Car Dock app is set as default car home and you are in car mode. Car Dock does not automatically put the phone in car mode... Try google's 'Car Home' icon to launch car mode on froyo, or my 'Car Dock Control' for eclair/froyo/gingerbread...
If you don't like my dialer and contacts, you can use your own... Many complain that the stock Android dialer/contacts app doesn't support landscape, but I've found that it does, but on many phones you have to enable auto rotation in the dialer app preferences.
Uses the gps for speed and bearing. It does not use compass sensor in device, so you will have to be moving to see any change in direction.
Tap the widget to bring up prefs screen... Options are:
MPH or KM/H display
Font for speedometer reading
Color of speedo and compass
Background color of the widget
Transparency control of that background.
You might not see speed unit change until the next update from the GPS. If the gps is not sending updates, "NO GPS" will be displayed. Updates are requested from your phone at maximum update frequency. When not in car mode, it will also show "NO GPS" as it does not receive gps updates outside of car mode.
Allows hand crafting an intent for a shortcut. Like shortcuts on the Android desktop.
Intent may be started as an activity or broadcast.
Warning: this does not validate the intent in any way. you may create bad intents that cause force close in the consuming applications.
Enjoy at your own risk.
Requires an NCID server running somewhere on your home network. The server software can be found on sourceforge.
This is an open source client, the source is on github, see the developer website for the link.
Configuration accepts host and port values for NCID server. Host value can be IP Address or Hostname
The application reads incoming caller id information from the NCID server, and displays in a
blue translucent overlay at the bottom of the TV for a short period of time.
The application is fairly robust. It will automatically re-establish a connection to the NCID server
if it fails or the server goes offline and returns. The connection is established at boot on the google tv
device. An ongoing notification indicates the connected status.
I have tested this on the Sony NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV.
*Max Audio Volume
Disable Screen Timeout
Auto Night Mode
1. Standard system API, works as system app - see website
2. Known Exploit
3. Popup of Location Settings
Displays the month in a calendar layout. Highlights the current day of the month.
Swipe left to advance to the next month.
Swipe right to return to a previous month.
Press and release to return to the current month.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Timer will sound your phone's default alarm sound for 3 seconds and post a notification to the SmartWatch.
Swipe left or right to switch between stop watch and timer. They function independently.
When on a paused or stopped timer, swipe up to go to the "Set Timer" screen. Use arrows to control which digit to modify, and + or - buttons to change value of digit. Digits roll from 0 to 9, or from 9 to 0. Max value is 99:59. 00:00 is legal and will set an immediate alarm. Swipe down to return.
Control remembers most everything about where you were, except letting the watch go to sleep while in the 'Set Timer' screen will exit the 'Set Timer' screen, returning to the 'Timer Alarm' screen.
I hope you find this useful.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Shows Latitude and Longitude, altitude from GPS and GPS data accuracy.
Swipe up to set the screen to stay on. Swipe down to go back to auto/default screen timeout.
Swipe left or right to change to map display. From there touch the zoom-in and zoom-out corners on the right of the map to zoom in or out on your current location.
Continue left or right to get to current address.
Uses GPS data from phone. Not likely to show anything if GPS is not enabled in your location settings. Leaving GPS on works very well under ICS.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch