Remake of logical multiplayer game based on the rules of rock paper scissors.
Get a friend, create accounts and play against each other.
01. Checkerboard 7x6 fields (width = rows) x (height = column).
02. 14 game pieces: 12 Droids, 1 flag and 1 trap (Bug).
03. Each Droid has a gun. Rock, paper or scissors. Four of each.
04. The default position for the pieces are two border lines (as in chess).
05. The player makes the deployment of pieces before the game starts.
06. First, determine the position of the flag.
07. Then the trap (Bug) and position of Droids at last.
08. The game begins with each player with the white pieces.
09. You can only move with the Droids.
10. The goal of the game is to pick an opponent flag or disable the Droids.
11. Move to the Droids can be in any direction.
12. Droid can only move one square.
13. Droid can only enter the open field or where the opponent.
14. If Droid enter where is the flag - his team wins.
15. If Droid enter where is the trap (Bug) - Droid destroyed.
16. If Droid enter where is the opponent Droid - a decisive weapon.
17. Stone beats scissors. Scissors beats paper. Paper beats rock.
18. If meets Droids with same gun - shootout followed.
19. Shootout is repeated until the decision.
20. Players take turns, no matter how it ended outcome of the fight.