Use Tone Picker to choose any of your local music for any of your Ringtones, Notifications, or Alarms.
Use in conjunction with the system settings or any other app's settings to customize your alerts.
Splash screen containing all the system volume sliders and buttons to quick-set phone ring, notification or alarm tone.
Tone Picker will always be free.
For those who are not able to set your loved Ringtone in mobile phone like Google Nexus, Moto E, Moto G, and so on, this application will help you right away.
Supports Android Version 4.4.4
>> In-built music can be chosen to set as tone.
>> Supports up to 12 different music formats like 3gpp,acc,imy,m4a,mid,mkv,mp3,mxmf,ogg,ota,wav,xmf.
>> User navigation to sdCard folders and files is available to select the desired music
>> Tone Selector can be used to set notification tones to other applications like Whatsapp, Hike, and so on.
>> Works with all major model mobile phones
1.3 Adds sorting music by time and fixes another force close error.
1.4 Changes to improved holo-style UI and fixes bugs.
Ever wondered if there is a way to know who is calling while you are driving and the Phone is in your pocket? Or who send you SMS while you are in another room and received an SMS?. - Simply Speaks Everything
Caller Name Ringtone speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone. It can even read the SMS content for you. And the best thing is, it is totally FREE. Caller Name Ringtone uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. This program will not work if your phone doesn’t have text-to-speech data installed in your phone. No need to worry about that! You can download from Google play/app store and it will install text-to-speech data into your phone if your phone doesn’t have it pre-installed.
Call Name Ringtone Announces:
- Caller Name if exist in contacts.
- Caller Number if Name not exist in contacts.
- Speaks SMS Sender Name & Content
• One Tap to Caller Name Ringtone to Disable/Enable Call and SMS Announcing feature.
• Caller Name Talker speaks out the caller name from Contact, it Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone.
• Speaks Number, if caller name not found in the contact list.
• Announce SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Read SMS content.
• Volume setting
• Text To Speech Setting
• Ringtone Setting
You can assign a different ringtone for each SIM card with this application.
You're using multiple SIM cards and would like to know which one is actually calling at the moment?
Or you want to relax and put the work SIM to silent mode?
DualSim Ringtone will easily solve these and other problems.
DualSim Ringtone allows you to set the following parameters for each SIM card:
- Call Ringtone
- SMS Ringtone
- Call Volume
- Set a ringtone from SD card
IMPORTANT! To work correctly, you should set SMS ringtone value to "Default ringtone":
- in the settings of the SMS application
- in system sound settings
Tested on following devices:
- Fly IQ237
- Fly IQ238
- Fly IQ246
- Fly IQ441
- Fly IQ4404
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo GT-S5312
- Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152
- Jiayu G4A
Big thanks to translators:
Spanish - Alejandro Navarro
Feel free to contact us if you have any ideas on how to improve the application.
Would you like to support the development of application? Use the toll function "Remove ads" in the application settings to support developers!
- Play ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Trim and edit audio to ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Option to set ringtone loop number,
- Buttons to set beginning and ending of a ringtone while playing audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Zoom options: Zoom in, out, show all
- Different skin colors,
- Audio library with many sorting options,
Tip: Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
Tip: Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
Tip: While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
Allows you to choose ringtone from sdcard and set as Ringtone for
2) View Ringtones
Allows you to view ringtones in your ringtone database and set as Ringtone for
and allows you to delete ringtones from ringtone database
Ringtone Editor HD allows you to edit your music and convert it to a ringtone. You can even edit/trim your existing ringtones. Ringtone Editor supports almost all audio formats, which converts your Android device into an advanced audio editor.
Step 1: Import
Select any music or ringtone to edit. Ringtone Maker supports almost all audio formats including voice recordings.
Step 2: Edit
You can select, crop, and trim your music on the editor. Press the play button to preview the edited file before save. The guidelines and the range selector allow you to select a specific range easily.
Step 3: Save
Save the file and you can convert it to a ringtone or a notification tone. You can even set the edited ringtone into a specific contact.
Ringtone Remote allows you to conveniently control the ring mode of your phone all from your paired Android Wear device. Leave your phone in your pocket! Just say "OK Google, start Ringtone Remote", select your ring mode of choice, and continue living your life!
Discover any bugs or have any feature requests? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Auto load existing audio file from sdcard
• View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels
• Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface
• Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and autoscrolling of the waveform
• Set a ringtone directly to a contact
• Record a new audio
• Play anywhere else by tapping the screen
• Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
• Delete audio
★ How to use:
1. Copy audio files to your SD card with path: scared/music
2. Select audio file and edit
3. Save to SD card or set ringtone to a contact
★ Ringtone save path:
• Ringtone: sdcard/ringtones-
• Music: sdcard/music
• Notification: sdcard/notifications
• Alarm: sdcard/alarms
★ Support multi language: English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Vietnamese
• Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
• Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Android Wear Watch will buzzing to stop you from going out from your phone.
Can find your phone? Just tap on notification or start Find My Phone app on your watch and tap on the button to launch alarm and visual signals on your phone (even if it’s in silent mode).
The alarm can be setting up for your needs. You can:
- Set alarm volume
- Turn on gradual volume increasing
- Turn on vibration
- Select ringtone
- Set screen brightness
- Turn on Flashlight
The main functionality available for free, but some alarm customization features available only in PRO version, that can be purchased in app (price is $1,99).
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
Choose from a vast selection of over 50,000 of the hottest ringtones and wallpapers from many of the top songs being played on the radio. All songs downloaded are of MP3 quality or better.
See for yourself why it’s one of the hottest apps on the market, so download Music Box today!
Visit us at http://musicbox.motime.com
No subscriptions. No hidden fees. Pay only for the premium content that you want.
No piracy. All rights reserved to their owners
In addition to access to premium ringtones and free MP3 downloads, musicbox users will have the option to use the built in tone picker utility for previewing and selecting the tone or full track song they want to set as their ringtone alerts and alarms.
Experience what music box has to offer by previewing the top hottest and award winning mp3 ringtones with the built in media player that supports Music Box ringtone and wallpaper content. Music Box is free to try, so take a listen to our catalog of the ringtones from today's music hits and classic hits.
Our ringtones catalog features top artists like Carly Rae Jepsen, Kanye West, Rihanna, Ne-Yo, 50 Cent, Flo Rida, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and classic artists like The Doors.
Hundreds of ringtones with sound effects of all kinds: From aliens and sci-fi laser blasts to farts and giggles, electronic beats, bird tweets and when modems meet; there’s machine guns and monkey sounds, cheering, growling, barking and blowing up; old time ringers and bell humdingers and so much more. There are hundreds of sounds at your fingertips, just scroll down through the category or swipe across to move between categories to explore them all.
Previews of all of the ringtones sound effect clips are free in categories such as Funny Sounds, Electronic Noises, Military, DJ Beats, Animals, Alarms, Bells, Musical Instruments, Vehicles, Holidays, Events and other Miscellaneous EFX. Join to download clips as a Ringtone or other phone alert to keep forever.
You'll be the envy of all your friends with holiday ringtones sounds:
- Santa's Ho Ho Ho
- Jingle Bells
- Holiday Cheering
Or give them a good scare:
- police sirens
- fire alarm sounds
- gun shots
You can calm things down with the soothing ringtones sounds
- ocean waves
- water bubbles
- birds chirping
Love animals? Enjoy:
- a happy lamb
- an elephant trumpet
- kittens purring
Bring out your inner geek:
- flying saucers
- force filed bounces
- gamma ray guns
- anti-gravity effects
Make a real impression with:
- Fart out Silent Night
- Birds perform Reggae
- custom dance beats
You can use any ringtone sound you download any way you'd like and there's over 100 to choose from so you don't have to settle.
Who do I contact for Help?
For payments you should contact Google Play: http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?contact_type=contact_policy&policy=apps
For connectivity you should contact your wireless provider
For suggests and other comments email us.
* Organize your favorite sites and web apps for quick and easy access
* Browse the catalog of the most popular sites all over the world
* Get suggestions for the sites you may like
* Move a shortcut from the application to the device home screen
* Save articles in your personal Read Later folder
* Share links with your friends on the most popular social networks
* Browsing sites with the AppsFuel Organizer will also give you an improved experience when downloading files or images
* Full screen experience when playing HTML5 mobile games
* Enhanced interface for Android tablets
If you are feeling a little lost in the sea of apps and shortcuts crowding your screen, AppsFuel Organizer is the solution.