Use Tone Picker to choose any of your local music for any of your Ringtones, Notifications, or Alarms.
Use in conjunction with the system settings or any other app's settings to customize your alerts.
Splash screen containing all the system volume sliders and buttons to quick-set phone ring, notification or alarm tone.
Tone Picker will always be free.
For those who are not able to set your loved Ringtone in mobile phone like Google Nexus, Moto E, Moto G, and so on, this application will help you right away.
Supports Android Version 4.4.4
>> In-built music can be chosen to set as tone.
>> Supports up to 12 different music formats like 3gpp,acc,imy,m4a,mid,mkv,mp3,mxmf,ogg,ota,wav,xmf.
>> User navigation to sdCard folders and files is available to select the desired music
>> Tone Selector can be used to set notification tones to other applications like Whatsapp, Hike, and so on.
>> Works with all major model mobile phones
1.3 Adds sorting music by time and fixes another force close error.
1.4 Changes to improved holo-style UI and fixes bugs.
Allows you to choose ringtone from sdcard and set as Ringtone for
2) View Ringtones
Allows you to view ringtones in your ringtone database and set as Ringtone for
and allows you to delete ringtones from ringtone database
You can assign a different ringtone for each SIM card with this application.
You're using multiple SIM cards and would like to know which one is actually calling at the moment?
Or you want to relax and put the work SIM to silent mode?
DualSim Ringtone will easily solve these and other problems.
DualSim Ringtone allows you to set the following parameters for each SIM card:
- Call Ringtone
- SMS Ringtone
- Call Volume
- Set a ringtone from SD card
IMPORTANT! To work correctly, you should set SMS ringtone value to "Default ringtone":
- in the settings of the SMS application
- in system sound settings
Tested on following devices:
- Fly IQ237
- Fly IQ238
- Fly IQ246
- Fly IQ441
- Fly IQ4404
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo GT-S5312
- Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152
- Jiayu G4A
Big thanks to translators:
Spanish - Alejandro Navarro
Feel free to contact us if you have any ideas on how to improve the application.
Would you like to support the development of application? Use the toll function "Remove ads" in the application settings to support developers!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
★New feature: Quick reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger message on computer from the notifications. (Telegram, Kik and more apps will be supported in future version.)
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
-Playlists! Assemble a unique playlists for your ringtones and text tones. Access your playlists in the Navigation Drawer!
-Edit a ringtone using Ringdroid from Random Ringtone Manager by long clicking
-SMS random ringtones
-Phone call random ringtones
-Filter by: Ringtone, Notification, Alarm, External storage, Internal storage, and instantly search!
-Easy to use and fast interface. Spend less time trying to remember what folder your ringtone is stored in, and more time putting together your ringtone list, and enjoying the ringtones when you are contacted!
-Share and delete ringtones my long clicking
Features (RRM Pro):
There aren't any paid features yet. Future updates will have some :)
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For the app to look up and the ability to delete ringtones via long press
READ_PHONE_STATE and WRITE_SETTINGS: The app needs to be able to change your default ringtone and read the media files currently stored on your device
RECEIVE_SMS: When you receive a text, one of your selected ringtones will play
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & INTERNET: Banner Ad. In future versions, you will be able to disable ads
RECEIVE_MMS & RECEIVE_WAP_PUSH - MMS support
GET_TASKS - For the app crash reporting tool
Special thanks to my graphics artists:
Kyrsten Carlson - App icon
Austin Rains - promotional artwork - https://www.behance.net/abrains3716
- Play ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Trim and edit audio to ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Option to set ringtone loop number,
- Buttons to set beginning and ending of a ringtone while playing audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Zoom options: Zoom in, out, show all
- Different skin colors,
- Audio library with many sorting options,
Tip: Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
Tip: Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
Tip: While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Make a photo and detect the color of any touched point.
Show hex code, RGB values, and Hex Code.
Assist in deficiency of color vision to the Hex code of Color
Copy to Clipboard
Bookmark Favorite Color
See the Color in full screen
Set the Color as solid wallpaper .
Check wether the dress as #gold and #white, #blue and #black
Like on Facebook
Color Picker from https://code.google.com/p/yuku-android-util/
Ringtone Editor HD allows you to edit your music and convert it to a ringtone. You can even edit/trim your existing ringtones. Ringtone Editor supports almost all audio formats, which converts your Android device into an advanced audio editor.
Step 1: Import
Select any music or ringtone to edit. Ringtone Maker supports almost all audio formats including voice recordings.
Step 2: Edit
You can select, crop, and trim your music on the editor. Press the play button to preview the edited file before save. The guidelines and the range selector allow you to select a specific range easily.
Step 3: Save
Save the file and you can convert it to a ringtone or a notification tone. You can even set the edited ringtone into a specific contact.
Android Wear Watch will buzzing to stop you from going out from your phone.
Can find your phone? Just tap on notification or start Find My Phone app on your watch and tap on the button to launch alarm and visual signals on your phone (even if it’s in silent mode).
The alarm can be setting up for your needs. You can:
- Set alarm volume
- Turn on gradual volume increasing
- Turn on vibration
- Select ringtone
- Set screen brightness
- Turn on Flashlight
The main functionality available for free, but some alarm customization features available only in PRO version, that can be purchased in app (price is $1,99).
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
Features Includes :
- Supports popular audio-formats (MP3, M4A)
- Create unlimited Ringtone, Alarm, Notification tone
- Fine-tuning buttons (+/-)
- Can assign ringtone to contacts, and unassign from contacts
- Options to Delete, Rename the created Ringtone / Alarm / Notification Tone.
- Set start & end for the audio clip using touch interface.
- Manually set the Start & End time by typing the values.
Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats
Ringtone Manager is using open source Ringdroid project, which is licensed by Apache 2.0. The license can be viewed here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Choose from a vast selection of over 50,000 of the hottest ringtones and wallpapers from many of the top songs being played on the radio. All songs downloaded are of MP3 quality or better.
See for yourself why it’s one of the hottest apps on the market, so download Music Box today!
Visit us at http://musicbox.motime.com
No subscriptions. No hidden fees. Pay only for the premium content that you want.
No piracy. All rights reserved to their owners
In addition to access to premium ringtones and free MP3 downloads, musicbox users will have the option to use the built in tone picker utility for previewing and selecting the tone or full track song they want to set as their ringtone alerts and alarms.
Experience what music box has to offer by previewing the top hottest and award winning mp3 ringtones with the built in media player that supports Music Box ringtone and wallpaper content. Music Box is free to try, so take a listen to our catalog of the ringtones from today's music hits and classic hits.
Our ringtones catalog features top artists like Carly Rae Jepsen, Kanye West, Rihanna, Ne-Yo, 50 Cent, Flo Rida, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and classic artists like The Doors.
Hundreds of ringtones with sound effects of all kinds: From aliens and sci-fi laser blasts to farts and giggles, electronic beats, bird tweets and when modems meet; there’s machine guns and monkey sounds, cheering, growling, barking and blowing up; old time ringers and bell humdingers and so much more. There are hundreds of sounds at your fingertips, just scroll down through the category or swipe across to move between categories to explore them all.
Previews of all of the ringtones sound effect clips are free in categories such as Funny Sounds, Electronic Noises, Military, DJ Beats, Animals, Alarms, Bells, Musical Instruments, Vehicles, Holidays, Events and other Miscellaneous EFX. Join to download clips as a Ringtone or other phone alert to keep forever.
You'll be the envy of all your friends with holiday ringtones sounds:
- Santa's Ho Ho Ho
- Jingle Bells
- Holiday Cheering
Or give them a good scare:
- police sirens
- fire alarm sounds
- gun shots
You can calm things down with the soothing ringtones sounds
- ocean waves
- water bubbles
- birds chirping
Love animals? Enjoy:
- a happy lamb
- an elephant trumpet
- kittens purring
Bring out your inner geek:
- flying saucers
- force filed bounces
- gamma ray guns
- anti-gravity effects
Make a real impression with:
- Fart out Silent Night
- Birds perform Reggae
- custom dance beats
You can use any ringtone sound you download any way you'd like and there's over 100 to choose from so you don't have to settle.
Who do I contact for Help?
For payments you should contact Google Play: http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?contact_type=contact_policy&policy=apps
For connectivity you should contact your wireless provider
For suggests and other comments email us.
* Organize your favorite sites and web apps for quick and easy access
* Browse the catalog of the most popular sites all over the world
* Get suggestions for the sites you may like
* Move a shortcut from the application to the device home screen
* Save articles in your personal Read Later folder
* Share links with your friends on the most popular social networks
* Browsing sites with the AppsFuel Organizer will also give you an improved experience when downloading files or images
* Full screen experience when playing HTML5 mobile games
* Enhanced interface for Android tablets
If you are feeling a little lost in the sea of apps and shortcuts crowding your screen, AppsFuel Organizer is the solution.