Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
The SureMote Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. Replaces your:
- TV Remote
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Connects to Smart TVs
4. Photo and video streaming directly from your phone to your TV
Air Conditioning Remote
The SureMote Universal Remote has been covered by a number of reporters and publications. A couple are below:
SureMote Turns Your Android Phone Into A Remote Control For Any Wi-Fi Connected Device At Home - http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/03/suremote-turns-your-android-phone-into-a-remote-for-any-wi-fi-connected-device-at-h
Tekoia’s SureMote turns your smartphone into a remote for controlling your smart home - http://www.techhive.com/article/2864352/tekoia-s-suremote-turns-your-smartphone-into-a-remote-for-controlling-your-smart-home.html
SureMote: Your Smart TV Remote
The following leading Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi:
- LG Smart TV (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
The following Smart TVs are supported via IR:
- Vizio TV
- Sony TV
- Panasonic TV
- Sharp TV
- Philips TV
- Haier TV
- Hisense TV
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SureMote Custom Systems
SureMote has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SureMote “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
SureMote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
SureMote Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
When installing SureMote we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - We need access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Free Universal Remote, Best Universal Remote, Universal Remote Control, Smart Universal Remote, IR Smart Remote , WiFi Universal Remote, Samsung TV Remote, Digital Streamer remote control, Apple TV Remote, HTC One Remote Control, Infra Red Remote Control, Smart Appliances, AV System Remote, HTC Universal Remote, Smart TV remote
1. HD Audio recording.
2. Simple UI, instant start.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in Pro Version
- Recording with high quality.
- Play, pause, stop audio file.
- Send/Share your recording.
- Delete your recording right from the app.
- Save the recording file.
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
If you aren't glad about this app, please send me an email We will fix it for you.
Thank you about using the app.
Quan điểm của Pubvn.net là người dùng cần xem phim nhanh, nhẹ và chất lượng. Và thực tế, yêu cầu cấu hình nhẹ nhàng, thời gian load nhanh (gần như tức thời) của Pubvn.net đã thực sự tạo nên một trải nghiệm vượt trội so với các dịch vụ xem phim khác từ trước đến nay. Cùng với khả năng tua khi xem, ứng dụng này cho khách hàng trải nghiệm mà không một hệ thống nào khác có thể đạt được.
Ứng dụng sử dụng chung tài khoản của trang Pubvn.net
Chú ý: ứng dụng này chưa thể xem trên TV box, chúng tôi sẽ cải tiến sớm.
Freeze Frame is an easy to use frame grabber to capture images from video. Simply select a video, seek through to the chosen moment and click to grab the image from the video.
There are several scenarios where a frame grabber can be easier than taking a photo when a moment can be missed:
✓ Capturing those special moments with kids such as first smiles, steps and reactions.
✓ Pet behaviour and tricks of that Cat, Dog, Goldfish or all together!
✓ Instead of a camera timer use video to take that shameless selfie for shots of me.
Please don't hesitate to contact us via email below if you have any problems.
This free ad supported version grabs a single frame with a seconds accuracy for sharing. Don't like ads and want more features? This version can be upgraded with a one off in app payment.
The full version creates a frame bundle to your specifications which you can quickly adjust to millisecond accuracy. Export options for size and image format are also included.
***** SPECIAL NOTES *****
† The quality of the frame grabs are entirely determined by the resolution of the source video used. We recommend using the highest quality video your device supports. Frames captured from video with fast moving background will also appear blurred due to the nature of video capture itself. In both cases the app will never degrade quality further.
† This version used Admob advertising and Flurry analytics. We do not track personal information.
Get MORE out of your Smart TV with this powerful and easy-to-use VideoBrowser app! VideoBrowser let's you watch Internet videos from your favorite Web Sites on your LG Smart TV. All you have to do is, browse through your favorite websites and select your desired video. The video would immediately start to play on your Smart TV.
If you don't know what you want to watch? No problem …. Our VideoBrowser Home Screen presents you with a selection of interesting videos waiting to be watched by you!
Not only are you able to play these videos on your TV, you are also able to share what you are watching with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or e-mail.
You are able to create a playlist of items to watch and add bookmarks for the Web sites and videos you like.
Easy-to-access settings let you clear your history and/or cookies (yes, we do value your privacy!).
Finally an app that let's you watch what you want whenever you want, on your big screen.
• TABBED BROWSING - You can open multiple Web Pages / Sites for easy access.
• BROWSE while you WATCH - You can continue to browse for other content while watching a video on the TV.
• BOOKMARK SITES and VIDEOS - You can bookmark videos and Web Sites that you like for easy access at a later time.
• HOME SCREEN SELECTIONS - You don't need to wait to start watching interesting videos. A selection of interesting videos are waiting for you on our Home Screen.
• SHARE - You can share what you are watching with friends using Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Not into Social? No problem … regular e-mail is also supported.
• PRIVACY - You can easily access the settings screen from where you can clear your history, cookies, favorites, and playlists.
• QUALITY - You can decide the video resolution that you prefer based on the speed of the network that you have.
• EASE-OF-USE - You can control the volume of your TV without having to lift a finger for that TV remote. Volume and player controls are displayed on your mobile device for easy control.
The app is FREE! However, after the first 5 videos, a countdown is shown before the video starts to play on TV. You can skip the countdown through an in-app purchase.
NEEDED TO GET STARTED
• Android phone or Tablet device.
• Wireless Network (both mobile device and LG Smart TV need to be on the same network).
• Android version supported – Android version 4.0 or later.
• No Account is Needed.
• LG Smart TVs (Compatible with Smart TVs from 2010 or later).
• LG Blu-ray players
Please visit our website at http://www.zappo.tv/device-support-lookup.html to check if your LG TV is supported by our app.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team, please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Have you ever been annoyed by your phone sucking your data plan because it switched from wifi to 3g/4g by itself ?
Well, rejoice ! MobileDataScrooge will allow you to tell your phone to :
* disable mobile data every time it is connected to a wifi hotspot (ex : you use your 3g connection while on the run, when you come back home, your phone will join the home wifi AND disable 3g)
* disable mastersync (the auto synchronisation of gmail, mail, agenda, contacts, google play, etc...) when connected to your mobile data provider (ex : you use your 3g connection while on the run to look at a map, you don't want your phone to sync all your emails, agendas, etc.)
For now, there is no widget (doh!), but it's next on my todo list !
Oh ! and did I mention there are no ads ? :-D
Enjoy ! and feel free to reach me via email for suggestions or bugs or critics !
If you are subscribed to BAnQ (Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec) and you forget to return your borrowed items in time, this app is for you !
My BAnQ allows you to :
* list your borrowed items
* receive notifications when the return date is approaching
* renew your borrowed items
* add several BAnQ accounts
This app is open source and under the GPL v3 license; it was developed by Anthony Dahanne and Guilhem de Miollis, hoping that it will be as useful to you as it is for us !
The source code is available on bitbucket : https://bitbucket.org/anthonydahanne/banqnotificationsproject/
Then, you probably took a picture of yourself thanks to the Memorama initiative and its 4 cameras located along the Sainte Catherine street !
This application allows you to look at those pictures from your Android phone or tablet !
This application is NOT an official application from memorama.me or Aires Libres 2012
Please rate this app if you like it!Thanks!
This application allows you to access gallery2 (G2) photo websites very easily.
G2Android is an open source project under GPL v2 license.
Make sure to press Menu->Settings to change the default gallery Url