Upload videos, music, photos, and other contents to enjoy them on SmartTV, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, and websites.
* Main Features *
1) A user environment that enables you to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
LG Cloud supports each device’s applications to use various devices such as LG Smart TVs, Android smartphones/tablets, PC, and Internet website etc.
You can see the photos you have taken with your smartphone on TV, or watch videos on your smartphone while on the go instead of watching them on TV.
2) Free personal storage
All our new members are provided with 5GB of free storage.
3) The best user friendly service for various devices
You can watch movies, listen to music, or view photos that are automatically optimized for the screen size and performance of your TV, smartphones, and other devices.
4) Personal data’s auto storage
You can store and manage your videos, music files, photos, and documents in your personal cloud storage.
You can automatically upload your photos and videos you have taken with your smartphone to your cloud by using the ‘Mobile Auto Upload’ option.
The 'Auto PC Folder Sync’ option automatically synchronizes files whenever a new file is added to, or deleted from, your cloud storage folder or a designated PC sync folder, by comparing the files so the same files are stored.
* For more details, please visit LG Cloud Website at http://www.lgecloud.com.
Piwigo empowers you to create your own photo gallery on the web.
Piwigo includes many powerful features such as albums, tags,
geolocation, many levels of customization, upload by visitors,
privacy, calendar or statistics. Piwigo is an open source project.
Piwigo for Android supports both Piwigo.com and self-hosted Piwigo
(2.2 or higher) galleries.
Connect your phone to the same network than the WebTV, type the IP address of your WebTV device in the configuration menu of the application and start using your mobile phone as the remote control.
Use WebTVmote PRO for mouse and keyboard emulation and to avoid ads in the application
An opensource client for enigma2 based dreamboxes.
Supported Devices: dm500hd, dm800, dm800se, dm820hd, dm7020hd, dm7025, dm7080hd, dm8000
Unsupported Devices: Anything that is not a genuine Dreambox! This App is not compatible with "OpenWebIf"!
★ Unlimited connection profiles (number of dreambox you can control using dreamDroid)
★ See what's currently running
★ Browse channels and their EPG
★ Manage timers and set them using the EPG or create new timers manually
★ Search the EPG
★ Browse recorded movies
★ Use the built-in Signal Meter with accoustic feedback to adjust your Dish or check your receiption quality
★ Send Messages
★ Use one of two Virtual Remote Controls (Simple and Full)
★ Make a Screenshot and save it
★ Set a shutdown timer
★ EXPERIMENTAL: Stream your favorite channel or recording using VLC for android or other available players
★ Choose between a dark (default) and a light theme.
If you have any questions or issues, please write me an email (german or english).
Try VLC Player, MX Player or vPlayer from Android Market for streaming.
Make sure you have excellent WLAN receiption and the latest Firmware on your Dreambox for a more stable streaming experience.
Please refrain from taking the streaming functionality as a major criterion for the app-rating. Because of the absence of capable videoplayers I do simply have NO INFLUENCE on stability and/or quality of streaming! Everything that dreamDroid can do has been implemented properly, all remaining issues are >99% player-releated.
You'd like to translate dreamDroid to your language?
※ “LG TV SmartShare-webOS” offers different service than "SmartShare" that comes pre-iinstalled on your LG Electronics smartphone. In other words, SmartShare has been upgraded to integrate pre-installed Gallery, Music, Video players, all with the same functions.
LG TV SmartShare-webOS lets you to enjoy video, music or photo on your smartphone from your LG Smart+ TV(webOS).
※ The service is available regardless of whether you have the Tag On sticker (The sticker may not be on some models depending on the release date per country).
[How to use]
1. Connect your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
2. Select and play the file from the LG TV SmartShare-webOS application.
3. Tab "Share" icon on the top right of image viewer or media player, then select the TV to view the file on to play it on the TV of your choice.
- Both the smartphone and TV must be on the same wireless network.
- Miracast is supported by the smartphone models from LG Electronics only and is available from the LG Smart TV(webOS) application.
- Supported media formats are as following:
■ Image : JPEG, PNG, BMP
■ Music : MP3
■ Video clip
- Video codec : DivX6, XViD(except 3 warp-point GMC), MPEG-4
- Audio codec : MPEG-1 Layer II, MPEG-1 Layer III (MP3), AAC
■ Subtitle : SMI
- TV : LG webOS models released in 2014
- Smartphone : LG models higher than G2, or Samsung models higher than Galaxy S4
LG Twin Towers, 20 Yeouido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
Broadcasters and online video companies use Hook to enable you to safely and easily view their video on your mobile device. You were probably prompted to install Hook when you accessed content from one of these companies. After installing Hook once, you will be able to watch video from any participating content provider. For more on Hook, visit www.hooktv.com
Hook includes streaming technology provided by VisualOn.
Parts of this application are licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use any files within this application except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
■Send photos and videos to your smartphone
-You can easily send photos or videos taken with the camera to your smartphone.
-High quality images shot with the camera can be shared on your favorite SNS or web service.
■Remote shooting from your smartphone
-You can remotely control the camera from your smartphone while watching the contents of the camera screen on the smartphone screen.
-This is a useful shooting style when you take group photos or selfies.
-You can also intuitively control the camera, making it useful when taking a photo or video in situations where you don’t want to be holding the camera directly: such as night scenes or macro photography. (*Availble for selected models)
-Using the smartphone’s location information service, you can add the location info to the saved photo on the smartphone while remote shooting.
■For users of the “Lens-style Camera”
-With this application, you can operate various settings of the camera from your smartphone: viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, etc.
-For more information about the products, please visit our website:
-Operating environment: Android4.0-5.0
-This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
-Available functions can vary according to the connected camera.
-For details about the compatible cameras and available functions, please visit our support page:
If you are subscribed to BAnQ (Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec) and you forget to return your borrowed items in time, this app is for you !
My BAnQ allows you to :
* list your borrowed items
* receive notifications when the return date is approaching
* renew your borrowed items
* add several BAnQ accounts
This app is open source and under the GPL v3 license; it was developed by Anthony Dahanne and Guilhem de Miollis, hoping that it will be as useful to you as it is for us !
The source code is available on bitbucket : https://bitbucket.org/anthonydahanne/banqnotificationsproject/
Have you ever been annoyed by your phone sucking your data plan because it switched from wifi to 3g/4g by itself ?
Well, rejoice ! MobileDataScrooge will allow you to tell your phone to :
* disable mobile data every time it is connected to a wifi hotspot (ex : you use your 3g connection while on the run, when you come back home, your phone will join the home wifi AND disable 3g)
* disable mastersync (the auto synchronisation of gmail, mail, agenda, contacts, google play, etc...) when connected to your mobile data provider (ex : you use your 3g connection while on the run to look at a map, you don't want your phone to sync all your emails, agendas, etc.)
For now, there is no widget (doh!), but it's next on my todo list !
Oh ! and did I mention there are no ads ? :-D
Enjoy ! and feel free to reach me via email for suggestions or bugs or critics !
Then, you probably took a picture of yourself thanks to the Memorama initiative and its 4 cameras located along the Sainte Catherine street !
This application allows you to look at those pictures from your Android phone or tablet !
This application is NOT an official application from memorama.me or Aires Libres 2012
Please rate this app if you like it!Thanks!
This application allows you to access gallery2 (G2) photo websites very easily.
G2Android is an open source project under GPL v2 license.
Make sure to press Menu->Settings to change the default gallery Url