Upload videos, music, photos, and other contents to enjoy them on SmartTV, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, and websites.
* Main Features *
1) A user environment that enables you to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
LG Cloud supports each device’s applications to use various devices such as LG Smart TVs, Android smartphones/tablets, PC, and Internet website etc.
You can see the photos you have taken with your smartphone on TV, or watch videos on your smartphone while on the go instead of watching them on TV.
2) Free personal storage
All our new members are provided with 5GB of free storage.
3) The best user friendly service for various devices
You can watch movies, listen to music, or view photos that are automatically optimized for the screen size and performance of your TV, smartphones, and other devices.
4) Personal data’s auto storage
You can store and manage your videos, music files, photos, and documents in your personal cloud storage.
You can automatically upload your photos and videos you have taken with your smartphone to your cloud by using the ‘Mobile Auto Upload’ option.
The 'Auto PC Folder Sync’ option automatically synchronizes files whenever a new file is added to, or deleted from, your cloud storage folder or a designated PC sync folder, by comparing the files so the same files are stored.
* For more details, please visit LG Cloud Website at http://www.lgecloud.com.
- No speed limits
- Magnet link support
- Multiple torrent download
- Phone and tablet layout
- Wi-Fi only option
- Download to external and internal memory
- Light and dark theme
- File selection
- Share torrents
- Ad free
Please help us translate Torrentex into your language. Visit translation collaboration website: https://torrentex.oneskyapp.com/collaboration
Tags: Bittorrent, Torrent, Download, Vuze, P2P, utorrent, piratebay, pirate bay, kickass torrent, rutracker, fenopy, torrentz, IsoHunt, eztv, music download, video download, movie download, utorrent, free, atorrent, ttorrent
Cloud 2 Device Messaging (or Push notification) is supported as well to get you notified immediately if anything abnormal is happened. (PS1. There is a 1000 messages/day limitation by Google GCM service. PS2. Google GCM service makes no guarantees about delivery or the order of messages. PS3. The notification message arrival time may vary depending on Google GCM server)
1. Start the application on the 1st Android device. It will display a device name, e.g. "Sink-645A3E"
2. On the 2nd Android device, click Settings->Display->Cast Screen (Wireless Display/AllShare/Share Cast/ScreenMirror)
3. Wait until the name of the 1st device is displayed in the 2nd device
4. Click the device name to connect.
When connection is established, the two devices will have the same screen
1. HDCP is not supported: some devices may enforce HDCP encryption when it is running as a wifi display source, then the device running this application can't display the screen content of the source device.
2. Connection issue: sometimes the connection may not be established. Please try to turn off or turn on wifi or re-boot the devices
3. Playback issue: sometimes the two devices are connected with messages like "connected by a source", and then get issues on the following playback (e.g. blackscreen), please enable "Don't use built-in player" or "Use built-in wifi display" if they are availbe
- Auto Discovery of the X3D in wifi (It is also possible to use gsm network via vpn)
- Incremental update.
- Display for every screen size (from 480*800px phones to 2560*1600px tablets).
- For movies, possibility to slide from fanart to fanart, to zoom on a fanart, and to play the movie by double tap.
- Ability to mark a movie or series episode as seen or not seen (long press).
- Instant search function.
- Display of the music track currently playing.
- Create and manage playlists.
- Full remote control with large buttons.
- Full screen mode.
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
Connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv.Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
Piwigo empowers you to create your own photo gallery on the web.
Piwigo includes many powerful features such as albums, tags,
geolocation, many levels of customization, upload by visitors,
privacy, calendar or statistics. Piwigo is an open source project.
Piwigo for Android supports both Piwigo.com and self-hosted Piwigo
(2.2 or higher) galleries.
※ “LG TV SmartShare-webOS” offers different service than "SmartShare" that comes pre-iinstalled on your LG Electronics smartphone. In other words, SmartShare has been upgraded to integrate pre-installed Gallery, Music, Video players, all with the same functions.
LG TV SmartShare-webOS lets you to enjoy video, music or photo on your smartphone from your LG Smart+ TV(webOS).
※ The service is available regardless of whether you have the Tag On sticker (The sticker may not be on some models depending on the release date per country).
[How to use]
1. Connect your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
2. Select and play the file from the LG TV SmartShare-webOS application.
3. Tab "Share" icon on the top right of image viewer or media player, then select the TV to view the file on to play it on the TV of your choice.
- Both the smartphone and TV must be on the same wireless network.
- Miracast is supported by the smartphone models from LG Electronics only and is available from the LG Smart TV(webOS) application.
- Supported media formats are as following:
■ Image : JPEG, PNG, BMP
■ Music : MP3
■ Video clip
- Video codec : DivX6, XViD(except 3 warp-point GMC), MPEG-4
- Audio codec : MPEG-1 Layer II, MPEG-1 Layer III (MP3), AAC
■ Subtitle : SMI
- TV : LG webOS models released in 2014
- Smartphone : LG models higher than G2, or Samsung models higher than Galaxy S4
LG Twin Towers, 20 Yeouido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
The SureMote Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SureMote is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
Air Conditioning Remote
The SureMote Universal Remote has been covered by a number of reporters and publications. A couple are below:
SureMote Turns Your Android Phone Into A Remote Control For Any Wi-Fi Connected Device At Home - http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/03/suremote-turns-your-android-phone-into-a-remote-for-any-wi-fi-connected-device-at-h
Tekoia’s SureMote turns your smartphone into a remote for controlling your smart home - http://www.techhive.com/article/2864352/tekoia-s-suremote-turns-your-smartphone-into-a-remote-for-controlling-your-smart-home.html
SureMote: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SureMote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SureMote Custom Systems
SureMote has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SureMote “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
SureMote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SureMote Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
When installing SureMote we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
What is µTorrent® (uTorrent) Remote?
µTorrent (uTorrent) Remote is a simple and secure app that enables you to access µTorrent (uTorrent) on your home computer from anywhere on the internet. Just create an account from µTorrent (uTorrent) on your computer and you're done. There's no complicated network setup required.
Want to download torrents directly to your Android device? Download µTorrent® for Android here: http://bit.ly/1fCcJzy
Add, remove, start, stop downloads on your home computer
Check download progress
Check your RSS feeds
Automatically add torrents to your home µTorrent® (uTorrent) client from your mobile browser
Shift completed downloads to your Android device for local playback
How do I get started?
View more detailed instructions at https://remote.utorrent.com/signup
Feature suggestions? http://www.utorrent.com/ideabank
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the new Vuze Torrent Downloader app today and access the media you want your way.
★ Simple torrent search and discovery
★ Manage torrent downloads
★ Control torrent download/upload speed
★ Straightforward interface
★ Works for Android phones and tablets
★ Wi-Fi only setting
★ Task completion alerts
★ Auto-start on device reboot
★ Ad-free experience
For a complete step-by-step guide read the Vuze Torrent Downloader guide:
Need help? Please visit our Vuze Torrent Downloader forum: http://forum.vuze.com/forum.jspa?forumID=128
Have a suggestion? Please contact Vuze by visiting http://vote.vuze.com/forums/231001
Looking for a remote control for your Vuze client( http://www.vuze.com ) on your desktop computer? Download Vuze Remote™ for Android: http://bit.ly/19wIrw0
Have you ever been annoyed by your phone sucking your data plan because it switched from wifi to 3g/4g by itself ?
Well, rejoice ! MobileDataScrooge will allow you to tell your phone to :
* disable mobile data every time it is connected to a wifi hotspot (ex : you use your 3g connection while on the run, when you come back home, your phone will join the home wifi AND disable 3g)
* disable mastersync (the auto synchronisation of gmail, mail, agenda, contacts, google play, etc...) when connected to your mobile data provider (ex : you use your 3g connection while on the run to look at a map, you don't want your phone to sync all your emails, agendas, etc.)
For now, there is no widget (doh!), but it's next on my todo list !
Oh ! and did I mention there are no ads ? :-D
Enjoy ! and feel free to reach me via email for suggestions or bugs or critics !
If you are subscribed to BAnQ (Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec) and you forget to return your borrowed items in time, this app is for you !
My BAnQ allows you to :
* list your borrowed items
* receive notifications when the return date is approaching
* renew your borrowed items
* add several BAnQ accounts
This app is open source and under the GPL v3 license; it was developed by Anthony Dahanne and Guilhem de Miollis, hoping that it will be as useful to you as it is for us !
The source code is available on bitbucket : https://bitbucket.org/anthonydahanne/banqnotificationsproject/
Then, you probably took a picture of yourself thanks to the Memorama initiative and its 4 cameras located along the Sainte Catherine street !
This application allows you to look at those pictures from your Android phone or tablet !
This application is NOT an official application from memorama.me or Aires Libres 2012
Please rate this app if you like it!Thanks!
This application allows you to access gallery2 (G2) photo websites very easily.
G2Android is an open source project under GPL v2 license.
Make sure to press Menu->Settings to change the default gallery Url