- Bugs fixed
- Compatibility with Android 3 or higher
- Settings: number of image rows, animation speed, image quality, etc.
- Modified video player and photo frame widget
- Removed sync with Picasa
- Removed default cache service
- Gif animation support
- Hidding albums
READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE INSTALL:
1) This gallery won't work well on old devices!!!
2) If gallery works slowly, you can enable thumbnails caching in settings
3) The first launching of gallery can be too long, please wait some time
4pda forum topic: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=368311
1.click to open 3D selection mode, rotate the gallery by sliding left and right
2.go to settings screen to select the picture lists that you want to play
3.At the first loading it will create thumbnails
1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell 220.127.116.11+.
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to email@example.com.
1 Reading memory card
Getting pictures from memory card
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF 3D Gallery, TSF Gallery widget
To load custom photo albums, download the new MiaBella 3D Live Wallpaper!
Swipe a finger across your touch screen to rotate the sphere and change which image is shown in a larger size at the top right of the screen.
Spread two fingers apart to zoom into the 3D scene. Pinch two fingers together to move back out.
Move two fingers up simultaneously to increase the size of the image displayed at the top right of the screen. Move two fingers down together to decrease the size of that image.
Tap once on the screen to start a demonstration. Tap once again to stop the demonstration.
Tap twice on the screen to hide the large picture at the top right of the screen. To bring that picture back, tap twice again.
When you first run this program, it only loads a subset of your pictures. You can change this by pressing the menu key your mobile device and then selecting ‘Settings’. Here you can set the maximum number of pictures to load.
MiaBella Image Viewer
© 2011 MiaBella, LLC
The code for this application is free and that is the reason why many manufacturers include it in their Android devices by default, but not all. In my case I found that my Moto Defy phone would include a different Gallery, which is not too bad, but this one by Cyanogen is definitively cooler.
I looked for the application in the Android Market but it wasn't available so I decided to just upload it for everyone to enjoy (honestly, I can't take any credit for this app, it was built by the Cyanogen group and it is exactly the same as you will find in Samsung or HTC devices).
The application will organize all your pictures and videos in folders, and the best thing is that, if you grant it permissions to access your Picasa account, it will also show directly in the gallery all your Picasa pictures in a totally transparent manner, as you upload pictures to Picasa the application will show them in your phone. This is really cool and this app manages it very well, letting Android manage access rights in a totally transparent manner.
It can also process pictures in batch, crop and rotate images, assign detail location to pictures so they appear geo-positioned when uploaded to places like Picasa, and many other cool features that are really nice to have.
I have received so much feedback requesting new enhancements that I decided to build the most demanded ones including:
- New Settings screen.
- Ability to choose not to use Picasa.
- Sort the Share To menu options in descending or ascending order, so you will be able to see all your applications even though scrolling in that Share menu option is not possible. (Thanks to all the people who suggested this, it is a very good idea).
- Ability to Copy the images and videos to a different folder.
- Direct link to a full File explorer, to help even more to get all your pictures and videos organized.
- Hide Folders option, so the Gallery will not show any folder that you consider you don't need to see or you don't want to be easily seen.
- Ability to manually trigger the media scanner. Do you ever think that not all pictures are loaded and you need to restart your phone to get them in the Gallery? That is a standard Android behavior, it is called the Media Scanner and you will be able to launch it manually now from this Gallery.
- Back control on Video Player. Parents will find this useful when their kids are watching videos.
I hope you like the application as much as I do. I have put a lot of my time and effort in understanding and enhancing this application, not an easy task; so these new features in the Settings menu will be supported by unobtrusive ads. Please note that since standard banner ads would not fit in a Gallery application like this one you will be receiving one notification bar ad every two days, less ads than any standard banner ads supported application in any case. And as always you can opt out the ads in the usual support page at www.leadbolt.com/opt/app/.
Thank you if you decide not to opt out as that little ad you will receive in your notification bar once every two days doesn't look too much but it will pay for the Google Play licence, the servers and the late hours invested in adding the new features you requested in your feedback.
Alternatively you can buy the Pro version of the application which will not include ads, and send us a big "Thank You Guys" for the effort in putting this together.
Thanks to the Cyanogen group for this sensational piece of code.
Send videos of any size -- it's super-quick. And sending videos on Kik is absolutely FREE! :)
So, you love chatting with people on Kik and can’t wait to send them cool videos, quickly, and for free? Well, with Video Kik you can send ANY video of ANY length on- yup, you guessed it! - Kik Messenger! How can you join the hundreds of thousands of happy Kiksters sending videos fast, free and super-easy? Download Video Kik!
Top Features of Video Kik:
- Record a video of any length with the built-in camera
- Instantly send video to any phone using Kik Messenger
- Works with all modern phones
- Gallery of all the videos you’ve sent AND received
- ***NOW AVAILABLE: Choose any video from your Gallery for MAJORITY SAMSUNG devices! Others are coming soon!
We all love watching videos of our kids being cute and videos of their tantrums, videos of cats and videos of cats riding vacuum cleaners, vacation videos of ziplining or your turbulent helicopter tour, videos from your favorite concert or a video of the rain that cancelled what would’ve been your favorite concert...and now, with Video Kik, you can easily and quickly share these videos FOR FREE with all your friends on Kik!
Use Video Kik to privately share videos of any length with anyone on any device. It's absolutely free! Send videos of anything you can imagine all privately! No need to worry about accidentally beaming your video to the whole of the interwebs...with Video Kik you can send videos privately, easily and without worrying about where it’ll end up.
Here are just some ideas for how you can use Video Kik as your video mms. Use it to:
- send videos of sporting event highlights, be it a close-up video of a winning penalty Kik ;) at your kid’s soccer game or a video of a view from the nosebleed seats at your favorite team’s championship game
- send video of you cooking: a “how to” video on making gnocci, or a “how not to” video that shows your attempts at tossing pizza dough (which ended up on the ceiling)
- send video of those funny moments with friends, after all, what better way to relive those memories than straight from a video on your Kik Messenger?
Did we mention that sending AND receiving videos of any length is FREE with Video Kik? You know how they say there’s no such thing as a free lunch? Well, this is an exception. Video Kik is free and awesome - so, eat up!
What do our users love about Video Kik?
Privacy: They love using Video Kik to privately send videos of their kids!
Ease: It just takes a few clicks to record a video or upload a video from your gallery and share it within conversations on Kik.Who knew it could be so easy to share videos on Kik?
All-in-one: Your videos can be recorded, sent, received and stored all with Kik and Video Kik. It is a seamless process from having a conversation on Kik to recording a video to sharing a video and then growing your gallery of videos.
Gallery: Do you like to watch vids you got - and recorded - over and over? Now you can! Your sent and received videos show up right in the app. It's so easy to relive your favorite moments with your favorite people. And best of all sending videos with Video Kik is absolutely free!
There are lots of reasons to record and send videos using Video Kik app. You love watching videos and recording videos - you love chatting with old and new friends on Kik and you love stuff that’s free, easy and quick to use...you will love Video Kik! Record and share ANY video of ANY length with ANYone, and it won’t cost you ANY money! Check out Video Kik, have fun and let us know how much you love it!
Video Kik was made with love by Happy Bits Co. We have no association with the makers of Kik Messenger.
- Hide pictures (hide all videos, photos).
- Support view animated-GIFs, JPG, PNG... (all photos and videos)
- Features change icon application.
- Hide "Hidden Gallery" enable/disable with password.
- Quick camera, create shortcut on home screen quick capture/record and hide it
- Filter photo or video to decrease searching time.
- Fastest and most secure private gallery.
- Working as the original gallery, help you to view and arrange photo from the original gallery and hidden gallery
- The hidden one can replace the original one, with full of photo gallery ‘s ability such as set wallpaper, share and view photo, etc.
- Load & view photos with more animation
- Backup & Restore photo on cloud
- Hide photo from other apps, such as the app for viewing original photo or the app that manages file, by “Share” feature.
- Storage to hide (sdcard or internel storage)
- Change themes
- Enable/Disable password
- Classic password, pattern password, calculator password
- Hide application icon on app draw.
- Take a photo, recover video and auto hide it
- View gallery with stock gallery and hidden gallery, easy switch between them
- View photos, videos, zoom in, out, slideshow
- Effect scroll then view photos, videos (Flip, 3D, zoom, stack...).
- Multi-select photos, videos to hide.
How to Use:
- Hide photos, videos with Gallery Plus:
+ Tap and hold on album, photos, videos you want hide, unhide and click hide, unhide.
- Hide photos, videos from another apps:
+ Select album, photos, videos from gallery, file manager, etc, and choose "Share" and tap "Gallery Plus", media will auto hide.
Need help? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review and if you have want more features.
MODIFY USB STORAGE/SD CARD CONTENTS & READ EXTERNAL STORAGE needs this to hide your files on your phone
INTERNET ACCESS & NETWORK COMMUNICATION Used to backup & restore
WAKE LOCK Keep screen on during slideshow
CAMERA take photos, record videos and auto hide.
PROCESS OUTGOING CALL to open Gallery plus with diapad (call *#*#123*#*#)
Keywords : hide pictures, hide photos, hide video, hide movies, photo vault, video vault, movie vault, gallery plus, photos secret, videos secret, movies secret, gallery 3D, viewer .gif, play gif, view gif, viewer gif, play .gif, best gallery, beautiful gallery, gallery vault, gallery pro, gallery lock, lock gallery
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
Add the application as follows:
In the home screen put the menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> AEGO frame .....
or you can on the home screen, press and hold free anywhere and select Widgets -> AEGO frame .....
-Transition effects between photos.
-Can add picture effect("GrayScale"," Sepia", "Soft green", "Soft blue", etc.
-Counting the motives nearly 250 configurations frames!!With the extension 400 Diferents configurations .
(Link Aego Frame Extension(High resolution Frames)
-Motives (a kind of sub-frame).
-Photo Quality selection.
- Ligth app.
-Photo auto change 5,10,15,20,etc sec.
-Order ramdom option.
This is the free version, if you liked it, you can get the donation version now for only 0´99E! https://play.google.com/store/search?q=androjc
If you find a bug(fail or problem) or have a suggestion please send an email email@example.com i can't respond comments
Frame , photo , image , effect , change , changes , kid , love , picture , cool ,funny , widget , family , galery , tool , for ,
More from developer
Please rate this app if you like it!Thanks!
This application allows you to access gallery2 (G2) photo websites very easily.
G2Android is an open source project under GPL v2 license.
Make sure to press Menu->Settings to change the default gallery Url
Then, you probably took a picture of yourself thanks to the Memorama initiative and its 4 cameras located along the Sainte Catherine street !
This application allows you to look at those pictures from your Android phone or tablet !
This application is NOT an official application from memorama.me or Aires Libres 2012
Have you ever been annoyed by your phone sucking your data plan because it switched from wifi to 3g/4g by itself ?
Well, rejoice ! MobileDataScrooge will allow you to tell your phone to :
* disable mobile data every time it is connected to a wifi hotspot (ex : you use your 3g connection while on the run, when you come back home, your phone will join the home wifi AND disable 3g)
* disable mastersync (the auto synchronisation of gmail, mail, agenda, contacts, google play, etc...) when connected to your mobile data provider (ex : you use your 3g connection while on the run to look at a map, you don't want your phone to sync all your emails, agendas, etc.)
For now, there is no widget (doh!), but it's next on my todo list !
Oh ! and did I mention there are no ads ? :-D
Enjoy ! and feel free to reach me via email for suggestions or bugs or critics !
If you are subscribed to BAnQ (Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec) and you forget to return your borrowed items in time, this app is for you !
My BAnQ allows you to :
* list your borrowed items
* receive notifications when the return date is approaching
* renew your borrowed items
* add several BAnQ accounts
This app is open source and under the GPL v3 license; it was developed by Anthony Dahanne and Guilhem de Miollis, hoping that it will be as useful to you as it is for us !
The source code is available on bitbucket : https://bitbucket.org/anthonydahanne/banqnotificationsproject/