IN CASE OF ANY ERRORS please contact us at INFO@FUNGITRON.COM and we will be happy to assist. 1-stars do not solve bugs, WE DO. :)
168 species are currently available in the extended database! 2 new identification criteria! (30.12.2013.)
Buy subscription for ad-free app to access these and extra identification criteria!
Fungitron is the new generation of mushroom field guides:
✦ it has greater coverage of wild European and American mushrooms than the usual paper-print field guides, still it fits on a smartphone,
✦ at least one or several high-quality photos, illustrations are displayed for the mushrooms (which are zoomable to reveal tiny details),
✦ its content will be updated regularly (available after subscription!),
✦ medicinal and edibility information with icon badges,
✦ tons of (to be precise: cca. 150) identification parameters help to filter mushroom species, thus making the identification easier,
✦ there is a list for similar mushrooms, which are available one click away,
✦ the graphical details of the application is prepared with the same meticulous care as the content.
Fungitron is unique, because you can filter mushrooms using countless parameters, there are plenty of good quality, own photos and the app is very detailed and can be used completely offline.
The application downloads its database after installation (we recommend to use a Wifi connection). Afterwards it can be used completely offline.
This version is free, contains 70 detailed species and displays ad. Ad-free version with more species is available after subscription (check at www.fungitron.com).
If you miss any important mushroom, please let us know and we will include ASAP.
Fungitron contains searchable scientific latin (synonym latin), english, german and french common names. Spanish and russian is being prepared.
All small-medium-large screen phones and xlarge screen tablets are supported. Fungitron also has tablet-optimized landscape layout.
This app contains more fungi species for free than iFungi, Roger Phillips Mushrooms, A-Mushrooms, Colorado Mushrooms, Mushrooms pro, Mushrooms lite, Mushrooming or Audubon Mushroom Guide. Fungitron contains far more sophisticated identification multi-filtering method, which is also able to identify non-typical mushrooms.
Please tell us your opinion and thoughts at www.fungitron.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will react immediately!
Keywords: mushroom, shroom, fungi, funghi, fungus, Pilz, field guide, foraging
It will help you by finding or separating mushrooms from another, and it allows various searching characteristics as well as quick search. Each mushroom contains the literature where it can be found, latin name, synonymes, months of growth and search characteristics under which the mushroom can be found.
This application also allows you to add and have own bookmarks and also adding own images. The application shows the locations of which the images include. Images which include GPS coordinates are automatically recognised and are add to the mushroom. It allows users a very simple review of finding locations for each mushroom.
Soon it will also be available in Spanish and Serbian language.
Application is presented in pdf format on the www.gobice.com
Application is optimized for Android version 2.3+ , recommended configuration: processor speed (CPU) 800+ Mhz. Basic database application contains by the descriptions of mushrooms one photo, in the case of larger memory on the phone you can upload more photos. We recomend internet or wireless connection.
Keywords: Gobe, Gobice, Gljive, Glive, Pečurke, Mushrooms, Pilze, Fungi, Funghi, Futr, Fungo, Funghi, Boletus, Fungus Sopp, Svamp, 戈巴; ゴバ, Hongos, Seta, Гоба, Goba, Gobar, Champignons, Setas, грибы, μανιτάρια, gomba, grzyby, huby, mantar, houby
Available for iPhone and Android devices.
The app starts with a limited number of 24 mushrooms.
Using the internal PayPal payment of 3.00 Euros you can unlock the data and get the whole set of 250 European and North American mushrooms.
English translation by Angelos Papadimitriou.
Each mushroom is presented with a photo taken at the finding place and described in detail about its fruition and edibility.
·Synonyms, local names, ecology, morphology, smell, taste, edibility information, medicinal properties.
·Useful information on the morphology of mushrooms and their identification, collection and storage.
·Comparison with other similar species.
·Information on poisonous mushrooms, and poisoning symptoms caused by each type of them.
·An illustrated glossary of useful terms of mushroom terminology.
iFungi is an essential tool for enthusiast forest and nature explorers.
The application allows you to shoot your own findings, take notes, and save your photos to their position in order to create your own personal fungi collection displayed on an interactive map.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
Over 500 species at your fingertips, from Amanita Mold to Zeller's Bolete.
The Audubon Mushrooms Guide is the most comprehensive and accurate guide to North American mushrooms and other fungi available to date. The app covers over 560 common species of mushrooms, other fungi and slime molds - enough info to please the mycologist in us all. Audubon Mushrooms features a comprehensive search function, stunning photography, current taxonomic information, complete species descriptions and reference material.
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's 560+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
• PLEASE NOTE: This app is not yet compatible for the honeycomb tablet.
• Complete species information for every mushroom with comprehensive, up-to-date authoritative descriptions
• Professional color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• An extensive reference section from the National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mushrooms brought completely up-to-date including mushroom anatomy, identification, habitats and much more.
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by order.
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including general shape, size, habitat, cap shape or texture, region, color, stalk shape and more.
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com
Currently on Sale! 50% Off, Don't miss it!
Psychoactive Plants are plants that contains any chemical substance that distorts the senses and produces hallucinations – perceptions and experiences that depart dramatically from ordinary reality. In most countries, cultivating and consuming these Psychoactive Plants are legal, and their use extends to the field of medication.
Psychoactive Plants and Fungi is an application containing detailed information of around 400 species of Psychoactive Plants and Mushrooms found. For each type of plant explained in this App, the following information is available:
- A photo (if applicable)
- The Scientific Name
- The Common Name
- The Kingdom, Phylum, Clade, Order, Family, Subfamily, Genus
- Basic information and precautions when handling
- Other information
These 400 different plants were grouped into around different sub-categories for easier referencing.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT
This application has the following features:
- 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each plant
- All Category View to preview all plants in alphabetical order
- Single Category View to list plants of the same family
- Ability to BOOKMARK selected plants for easier reference
- A user friendly SEARCH engine
- OFFLINE browsing
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application is brought to you by Colakey LLC.
This is the most complete and the most advanced application for mycologists and mushroom hunters. It allows users to:
-add, delete and edit mushrooms on the list (texts, pictures),
- edit characteristics of a specific mushroom,
- use quick search by the name of a mushroom (common and Latin name),
- search by characteristics,
- add pictures from the camera or SD card,
- add location for a specific mushroom and receiving automated GPS coordinates for the location,
- edit locations (pictures, texts), choose cover art for a specific mushroom,
- add and keep records of visiting locations,
- check GPS locations display on a map,
-display your GPS coordinates as well as coordinates of a location on a map,
- display air distance to a location,
- get navigated to a location.
The application is available in two versions:
• Basic - free
With a base of 10 most common mushrooms, allowing users to add one mushroom (pictures, texts, characteristics) and one location (GPS coordinates, text, pictures) of their choice.
• Extended - payable (Internal PayPal payment 4.8 EUR)
The extended version has no restrictions.
At the customer’s request the application can be individually adjusted against payment (e.g. add filtering on your search engine).
Precision mapping depends on GPS receiver of your device.
Should you have any suggestions on how to improve your application, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help.
This is a Wild Plants guide that explains the uses of wild plants in a survival situation or just for fun. This is a great compliment to any good survival manual. This info may not be available when you need it. Get it now and be ready.
This book is over 100 pages and takes a minute to load once installed.
The book is in PDF format and requires the free Adobe Reader.
Now searchable and with photos!!
This file stays on your phone and no internet is required once installed.
We only use Google adds and do not collect any user information other than what is collected by Google.
*This is a free book available on the internet that has been formatted to fit your phone.
* Mushroom guide (more than 140 species)
* Categories (edible, poisonous, exotic, medicinal)
* First aid
Contains advertisement banner.
Perhaps you'll encounter something else than mushrooms in the woods…
Experiment With Edible Plants To Learn
A Valuable Outdoor Survival Skill
Finding Food For Outdoor Survival
How To Make A Fire For Outdoor Survival
How To Find A Natural Shelter For Survival
How To Use A Compass For Survival
How To Make A Debris Hut Shelter For Survival In The Wilderness
Drawbacks To Hunting Mammals For Survival
How To Melt Ice And Snow To Find Drinking Water To Survive
How To Purify Water For Outdoor Survival In An Emergency
Helpful Hints For Outdoor Survival When
Driving In Remote Locations Importance Of Finding Water
Know How To Treat A Snake Bite For Outdoor Survival
Tips For Finding Safe, Edible Fish For Survival
Learn To Filter Water To Enhance Outdoor Survival Skills
Master Building A Lean-to Shelter For Outdoor Survival
Tips To Eating Insects For Survival
Signaling For Help Is A Crucial Outdoor
Survival Skill That Takes Practice
Wild Game For Food To Promote Survival
Tips To Choose Shelter For Survival
Know What Edible Plants Are Safe For Outdoor Survival
Trapping Birds For Food
What Items Should Be In My Car Emergency Survival Kit
Must Haves For Your Outdoor Survival Kit
Your Mind Is The Best Tool For Outdoor Survival
Finally, you have the option to identify species without the help of a heavy book. You get a comprehensive library full of facts, figures, and images. Learn where you can find certain species, learn if they are edible and how to prepare and cook them.
Find inspiration and experience nature in a whole new way.
LITE version includes 15 species only!
* 180 species - 2000 images
* Extensive description of the species
* Species names in 12 languages
* Scientific identification
* Quiz game
SEARCH AND IDENTIFY SPECIES BY
- fruit, flower, leaf, tree, shrub, etc.
- toxic, edible, allergen, etc.
- berry, stone fruit, apple fruit, nut, etc.
- flowering, ripening, harvesting, etc.
* Guess species from pictures
* Learn to distinguish different species
NATURE MOBILE on YouTube:
ABOUT NATURE MOBILE
The mission of NATURE MOBILE is to present exciting topics from nature and other areas to a wide audience of interested people, enthusiasts, and experts in an attractive way. You are an author or photographer, you have fascinating ideas or content, please contact us at email@example.com.
CHECK OUT MORE APPS BY NATURE MOBILE
Topics: vegetables, mushrooms, trees, plants, recipes, vegetarian, vegan, cooking, collecting, hunting
Im Vordergrund steht die Erforschung der Struktur und Physiologie der Krankheitserreger (Pathogene), der Wechselbeziehungen zwischen den Pathogenen und ihren Wirten, die Erfassung und der Nachweis der Pathogene (Diagnose) sowie die Therapie und die Prävention der durch Mikroorganismen verursachten Krankheiten.
Da eine Infektion des Wirts mit den Krankheitserregern Voraussetzung für die Manifestation der betreffenden Krankheit ist, spricht man von Infektionskrankheiten.
Součástí aplikace je jejich určování dichotomickým klíčem, obsahujícím sérii otázek pro určení houby. Mezi další funkce patří vytváření uživatelských galerií hub a zaznamenávání jejich výskytu.
More from developer
Lists more than 1500 species of mushroom, with over 2,500 photographs.
Suitable for occasional collectors and expert mycologists.
This application offers the most complete series of wild mushrooms and other fungi across Europe and North America. It features over 2,500 photographs of 1,560 fungi species, including edible, hallucinogenic, poisonous mushrooms, truffles, puffballs and brackets and is the perfect guide for identifying mushrooms. The species have been collected in the wild by Roger Phillips and other senior mycologists from both America and Europe. The images show each mushroom from many different angles, and often in their different stages of maturity to aid identification. Also included are descriptive keys, details of size, shape, color, habitat, and symbols to indicate edibility.
* No internet connection needed
* Detailed texts on over 1,500 mushrooms including scientific names, synonyms (including European names)
* Over 2,600 photographs, all zoomable using tap-to-zoom
* Full database list with facility to search texts to find strings (e.g. common names)
* Search by: Visual Appearance, Edibility (choice, edible, inedible, hallucinogenic, poisonous, and deadly), Fungus Colour, Normal Size, Cap Type, Stem Type, Flesh, and Habitat
* Search by over 50 individual mushroom attributes with numbers of exact and partial matches returned customizable
* Color/symbols for at-a-glance check of edibility
* Naming: The common names of the different mushrooms are also included together with French and German and other important names, the Latin names are all included.
* Save species to ‘favorites’
* Texts include details of microscopic analysis of spores for greater accuracy of identification