IN CASE OF ANY ERRORS please contact us at INFO@FUNGITRON.COM and we will be happy to assist. 1-stars do not solve bugs, WE DO. :)
168 species are currently available in the extended database! 2 new identification criteria! (30.12.2013.)
Buy subscription for ad-free app to access these and extra identification criteria!
Fungitron is the new generation of mushroom field guides:
✦ it has greater coverage of wild European and American mushrooms than the usual paper-print field guides, still it fits on a smartphone,
✦ at least one or several high-quality photos, illustrations are displayed for the mushrooms (which are zoomable to reveal tiny details),
✦ its content will be updated regularly (available after subscription!),
✦ medicinal and edibility information with icon badges,
✦ tons of (to be precise: cca. 150) identification parameters help to filter mushroom species, thus making the identification easier,
✦ there is a list for similar mushrooms, which are available one click away,
✦ the graphical details of the application is prepared with the same meticulous care as the content.
Fungitron is unique, because you can filter mushrooms using countless parameters, there are plenty of good quality, own photos and the app is very detailed and can be used completely offline.
The application downloads its database after installation (we recommend to use a Wifi connection). Afterwards it can be used completely offline.
This version is free, contains 70 detailed species and displays ad. Ad-free version with more species is available after subscription (check at www.fungitron.com).
If you miss any important mushroom, please let us know and we will include ASAP.
Fungitron contains searchable scientific latin (synonym latin), english, german and french common names. Spanish and russian is being prepared.
All small-medium-large screen phones and xlarge screen tablets are supported. Fungitron also has tablet-optimized landscape layout.
This app contains more fungi species for free than iFungi, Roger Phillips Mushrooms, A-Mushrooms, Colorado Mushrooms, Mushrooms pro, Mushrooms lite, Mushrooming or Audubon Mushroom Guide. Fungitron contains far more sophisticated identification multi-filtering method, which is also able to identify non-typical mushrooms.
Please tell us your opinion and thoughts at www.fungitron.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will react immediately!
Keywords: mushroom, shroom, fungi, funghi, fungus, Pilz, field guide, foraging
* Mushroom guide (more than 140 species)
* Categories (edible, poisonous, exotic, medicinal)
* First aid
Contains advertisement banner.
Perhaps you'll encounter something else than mushrooms in the woods…
You can either browse alphabetically or by searching via the plants common or Latin name. Also if you just fancy picking one at random just to pass the time you can do that too. All Information is stored on the phone (no connection to the internet needed to view).
Available for iPhone and Android devices.
The app starts with a limited number of 24 mushrooms.
Using the internal PayPal payment of 3.00 Euros you can unlock the data and get the whole set of 250 European and North American mushrooms.
English translation by Angelos Papadimitriou.
Each mushroom is presented with a photo taken at the finding place and described in detail about its fruition and edibility.
·Synonyms, local names, ecology, morphology, smell, taste, edibility information, medicinal properties.
·Useful information on the morphology of mushrooms and their identification, collection and storage.
·Comparison with other similar species.
·Information on poisonous mushrooms, and poisoning symptoms caused by each type of them.
·An illustrated glossary of useful terms of mushroom terminology.
iFungi is an essential tool for enthusiast forest and nature explorers.
The application allows you to shoot your own findings, take notes, and save your photos to their position in order to create your own personal fungi collection displayed on an interactive map.
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
Over 500 species at your fingertips, from Amanita Mold to Zeller's Bolete.
The Audubon Mushrooms Guide is the most comprehensive and accurate guide to North American mushrooms and other fungi available to date. The app covers over 560 common species of mushrooms, other fungi and slime molds - enough info to please the mycologist in us all. Audubon Mushrooms features a comprehensive search function, stunning photography, current taxonomic information, complete species descriptions and reference material.
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's 560+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
• PLEASE NOTE: This app is not yet compatible for the honeycomb tablet.
• Complete species information for every mushroom with comprehensive, up-to-date authoritative descriptions
• Professional color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• An extensive reference section from the National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mushrooms brought completely up-to-date including mushroom anatomy, identification, habitats and much more.
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by order.
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including general shape, size, habitat, cap shape or texture, region, color, stalk shape and more.
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com
They grow in large numbers in forests and fields. Millions of them are hiding in the protective thicket and many withstand an eager collector. The common mushroom, dearly loved treasure in many kitchens. But once it's found, fundamental doubts replace the initial euphoria. What kind of mushroom is this actually? Is it edible, perhaps toxic, even hallucinogenic?
Finally, you have the option to identify species without the help of a heavy book. You get a comprehensive library full of facts, figures, and images. Learn where to find mushrooms, look up if they are edible. Find inspiration and experience nature in a whole new way.
* 300 species - 2000 images
* Extensive description of the species
* Species names in 11 languages
* Scientific identification
* Online Mushroom Consultation
* Quiz game
SEARCH AND IDENTIFY SPECIES BY
* APPEARANCE AND SCENT
- size, color, hat, gills, stem, etc.
* EDIBILITY AND TASTE
- toxic, edible, allergen, etc.
* FRUIT BODY TYPE
- belly mushrooms, gilled mushrooms, truffle, etc.
- deciduous or coniferous forest floor, etc.
- Agaricaceae, Boletaceae, Clathraceae, etc.
* MEDICINAL BENEFIT AND POISON
- antibiotic, Psilocybin, Muscarin, etc.
* Guess species from pictures
* Learn to distinguish different species
NATURE MOBILE on YouTube:
ABOUT NATURE MOBILE
The mission of NATURE MOBILE is to present exciting topics from nature and other areas to a wide audience of interested people, enthusiasts, and experts in an attractive way. You are an author or photographer, you have fascinating ideas or content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT MORE APPS BY NATURE MOBILE
Topics: mushroom hunting, collect, fungi, grow, funghi, collecting, growing, identification, vegetables, trees, plants, recipes, vegetarian, vegan, cooking, collecting
1. Известные съедобные грибы (20 грибов);
2. Малоизвестные съедобные грибы (11 грибов);
3. Условно съедобные грибы (19 грибов);
4. Грибы с неизвестными свойствами и не имеющие пищевого значения (12 грибов);
5. Несъедобные грибы (13 грибов);
6. Ядовитые грибы (12 грибов).
Первые три раздела это грибы, пригодные к употреблению в пищу, последние - грибы, не пригодные к употреблению в пищу. Перечень и названия грибов полностью соответствуют научной классификации. Всего в программе описаны свойства и условия произрастания 87 наиболее известных грибов. Каждый гриб имеет цветную фотографию в высоком разрешении.
Программа имеет дополнительное служебное меню, через которое можно одним кликом перейти в главное меню, вызвать диалоговое окно «Поиск», отредактировать параметры отображения через «Настройки» и подробнее узнать о программе.
Поиск осуществляется по всем шести разделам программы по названию и описанию гриба. Запоминает результаты.
Поддерживаемые языки: русский.
Программа актуальна также для жителей России, Украины, Молдовы и других близлежащих стран.
Ответы разработчиков на комментарии пользователей к программе «Грибы Беларуси» читайте на общем форуме сайта borovik.by по ссылке http://www.borovik.by/forum/obshhij-forum.html
Хорошего отдыха и большого улова, друзья!
Украденные копии программы https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mushroomsbook.free
This is the most complete and the most advanced application for mycologists and mushroom hunters. It allows users to:
-add, delete and edit mushrooms on the list (texts, pictures),
- edit characteristics of a specific mushroom,
- use quick search by the name of a mushroom (common and Latin name),
- search by characteristics,
- add pictures from the camera or SD card,
- add location for a specific mushroom and receiving automated GPS coordinates for the location,
- edit locations (pictures, texts), choose cover art for a specific mushroom,
- add and keep records of visiting locations,
- check GPS locations display on a map,
-display your GPS coordinates as well as coordinates of a location on a map,
- display air distance to a location,
- get navigated to a location.
The application is available in two versions:
• Basic - free
With a base of 10 most common mushrooms, allowing users to add one mushroom (pictures, texts, characteristics) and one location (GPS coordinates, text, pictures) of their choice.
• Extended - payable (Internal PayPal payment 4.8 EUR)
The extended version has no restrictions.
At the customer’s request the application can be individually adjusted against payment (e.g. add filtering on your search engine).
Precision mapping depends on GPS receiver of your device.
Should you have any suggestions on how to improve your application, do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help.
Lists more than 1500 species of mushroom, with over 2,500 photographs.
Suitable for occasional collectors and expert mycologists.
This application offers the most complete series of wild mushrooms and other fungi across Europe and North America. It features over 2,500 photographs of 1,560 fungi species, including edible, hallucinogenic, poisonous mushrooms, truffles, puffballs and brackets and is the perfect guide for identifying mushrooms. The species have been collected in the wild by Roger Phillips and other senior mycologists from both America and Europe. The images show each mushroom from many different angles, and often in their different stages of maturity to aid identification. Also included are descriptive keys, details of size, shape, color, habitat, and symbols to indicate edibility.
* No internet connection needed
* Detailed texts on over 1,500 mushrooms including scientific names, synonyms (including European names)
* Over 2,600 photographs, all zoomable using tap-to-zoom
* Full database list with facility to search texts to find strings (e.g. common names)
* Search by: Visual Appearance, Edibility (choice, edible, inedible, hallucinogenic, poisonous, and deadly), Fungus Colour, Normal Size, Cap Type, Stem Type, Flesh, and Habitat
* Search by over 50 individual mushroom attributes with numbers of exact and partial matches returned customizable
* Color/symbols for at-a-glance check of edibility
* Naming: The common names of the different mushrooms are also included together with French and German and other important names, the Latin names are all included.
* Save species to ‘favorites’
* Texts include details of microscopic analysis of spores for greater accuracy of identification