Die App synchronisiert Dateien zwischen einem Server und mehreren Android-Geräten mittels rsync über SSH.
Zum Start muss ein Server mit rsync und ssh eingerichtet werden und ein Dropbear SSH Key erstellt werden. Näheres ist diesem HowTo zu entnehmen: http://howto.cactus.de/index.php/Android_rsync_App#Einrichten_der_Cactus_Rsync_App
Die App ist Opensource und jeder ist dazu eingeladen, diese App zu optimieren und neue Funktionen hinzuzufügen.
CACTUS eSecurity GmbH hilft Ihnen bei der Planung, Implementierung und Betriebsführung Ihrer IT-Sicherheitsinfrastruktur. Link: http://cactus.de/
★ Lockdown Pro is the BEST app lock and privacy protect tool.
Download Lockdown Pro:
Ease make theme:
This app only deploys the Android binaries of Unison, Dropbear SSH and OpenSSH; and displays a quick howto.
Unison must be used manually from the command line, and root is required.
(For an Android GUI for Unison, check UnisonSync on GooglePlay.)
Unison is a powerful cross-platform file synchronization tool available on Linux, OS X, Windows, etc. Unison takes two roots, that can be on different machines and can be modified separately, and brings them up to date by smartly propagating the changes between the roots.
The key features of Unison are:
- Synchronization between different platforms
- Handles simultaneous updates to both roots
- Smart and safe: Unison resolves most simultaneous changes on both roots automatically, and prompts the user for input if it cannot determine the copy to propagate
- Synchronization to a server over SSH: any machine with an SSH server and Unison can act as server
- Resilient: handles interruptions, network disconnections, etc.
- Bandwidth efficient: the data is transfered by a compressed protocol similar to rsync, and only modified files (or parts of files) are transferred.
REMARK ON OPEN-SOURCE LICENSES
This application comprises binaries of Unison, DropbearSSH and OpenSSH, compiled from the existing open-source repositories (see acknowledgements). Binaries are packaged alongside this application APK, but the application does not actually link against these unmodified apps.
Therefore this application does not violate the GPL/MIT/BSD licenses.
- Benjamin Pierce et al.'s Unison File Synchronizer (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison)
- Keigo Imai's patch to to cross-compile OCaml on Android (http://sites.google.com/site/keigoattic/ocaml-on-android)
- Jérôme Vouillon's OPAM Android repository (http://github.com/vouillon/opam-android-repository)
- Matt Johnston's Dropbear SSH client (http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/dropbear.html)
Use this to drain the battery, or test thermal throttling.
The following configuration options are available:
- busyloop duty cycling (duration of sleep / active periods)
- number of threads running
- Acquire a PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK (keeps CPU on even when screen is turned off)
- Keep the screen on (only on the application's main screen)
The Java benchmark is pure Java. As Android transitions from Dalvik (Android 4.3-) to ART (Android 4.4+), such a benchmark helps highlight the speedup brought about by ahead-of-time compilation.
The native benchmark is pure C (NDK).
- NIST SciMark Java source code (http://math.nist.gov/scimark2)
This app estimates the device memory bandwidth by repeatedly reading/writing the data in a memory block.
The size of that memory blocks is swept from large to small. Larger memory blocks will evidence the bandwidth of the DRAM.
Smaller memory blocks may show significantly higher bandwidth (e.g. below 1MB on OMAP 4460 CPUs), as the data will with in the CPU cache.
The memory operations are implemented as native C functions to be as close to the metal as possible.
The app is fully configurable for extreme geeks:
- Range of memory size addressed
- operation type: clear8, clear16, clear32, clear64, memset, non-aligned clear32
- Miminums for the operation: minimum memory accessed, minimum duration, minimum repetitions
- Best of n-repetitions
- Thermal throttling mitigation: configurable sleep between operations to prohibit thermal throttling
- Plot the results (linear or logarithmic scale)
And as a variation to the classic, you can fire rockets, and "eraser" rockets.
Touch-control areas are indicated on the screen. Four controls allows to turn left or right, fire a rocket, or fire an eraser rocket.