For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
Solutions for SME: www.controlcelular.com
How it Works:
IMEI unlocking is the simplest way to unlock your phone. The IMEI number is a unique 15-digit identification number for your phone, which is displayed when you press *#06# on your phone's keypad. The IMEI is also printed on the back of your phone, usually underneath the battery.
Once you submit your IMEI to us, we will retrieve the 8-digit unlock code for your phone via a remote database .To enter the code in your phone, simply insert a different SIM card (from any network but the one that your phone is locked to) and enter the unlock code at the prompt.
Once your phone has been unlocked, you will never need to enter the code again, even if you upgrade the software (flash) or hard reset your phone.
Why is this App Different than other Unlock Phone Apps?
■ We Offer the Cheapest Price on Google Play
■ Same day (Almost Instant) Customer Support.
■ We are customer focused.
■ Social Media Friendly.
■ Weekly Free Giveaways (Ex. Unlock Codes, SIM Cards)
■ Different time frames for better pricing if you are in a budget.
■ Easy to Use
■ No Ads
IMEI Unlock is supplier of network unlock codes and is a direct source. The term "Unlocking" in our case refers to removing the restrictions network carriers put on phones. Once the phone is unlocked in can be used with any GSM carriers. SIM Locks may also be referred to as the Network Lock, Service Provider Lock or Subsidy Lock
What phones can we unlock
We can unlock
We provide the unlock code for your cell phone remotely via email. And we do it accurately fast and provide full instructions.
What are the benefits of unlocking a phone with you?
* Increases the resale value of the phone. Now your phone can work with over 400 carriers worldwide.
* Reduce Roaming Fees. If visiting another country use their popular sim card
* Switch Providers you may have a better rate.
* Its Greener. Use your phone for backup on the carrier your with now rather then throwing it out.
* Once your phone is unlocked with us, it is permanent
is it easy to input the unlock code?
Absolutely if you can dial a phone number, you can put in your unique unlock code for your phone. Instructions are included with every order.
Why Choose us?
Fast, Accurate, Guaranteed. Our servers our online 24/7. Only Pay for the Unlock Code You Need.
Mobile operators all over the world are locking their mobile phones to work only in their own network. They want to prevent a solution that you buy a cheap phone from operator A and then use services with the same mobile phone from competitive operator B, because they can cover the costs of subsidy only if they charge you some additional services and charges (in this case for using their services).
All manufactures trade names/logos are for reference use only and are in no way connected to our products. All logos, pictures, names, and brands are registered by their respective owners. This app provides information consumers need to lawfully unlock their own postpaid cell phone for the sole purpose of lawfully connecting it to a wireless communication network. This app is not responsible for the use or misuse of information provided to consumers. This app will vigorously defend rights to free speech, private property, and other civil liberties against any abuse.
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
To start using widget add it to your home screen. Clicking on a widget image will switch mobile data connection on and off.
This application is without advertising and notifications.
The app uses a direct method of turning data on/off instead of changing the APN settings and appears to be more effective on some phones like my Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S).
* Be aware that if you used another app that changes the APN to turn off data, you will need to use the same app to turn it back on.
* If you're currently connected via WiFi, it may detect the mobile data as disabled which means the app will always try to enable it.
* Seems to work for Honeycomb (emulator), but untested on a real device.
If you like this app, please try Data Switch Pro :-)
Already more than 10,000+ WiFi points in your community!
Simply install the FlipPoint application and you are good to go.
No hidden cost, no signup, no equipment to purchase.
FlipPoint connects your Android phone automatically to FlipPoint mobile WiFi network.
Also, FlipPoint automatically connects your Android phone to participating WiFi networks in the following businesses:
Ile Sans Fil
No need to go through the hassle of manually login in their portals. As you get in range, your phone connects and logs in.
- Several button styles to select for the widget.
- Very fast connection and disconnection of 2G 3G Internet mobile data manually.
- A great design simple and very intuitive, very fast to handle.
- To save RAM and battery, if you turn on the WiFi, the app ignores the change without updating the widget icon, but will use the WiFi connection.
1. Users must add the widget, as explained in this guide: http://google.about.com/od/socialtoolsfromgoogle/ss/how-to-add-android-widgets.htm?rd=1
2. Installed widgets in the external memory (SD card) may not work properly.
If you find it useful, give us your opinion, it will be welcomed.
If you have questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact the developer mailing.
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
1. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
2. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
3. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
Keywords: 2g 3g gprs edge umts hsdpa hsupa data
How our application will help you get free internet?.
Well, very simple! Every day our team of editors add new methods that allow you to access the web for free in different ways, with different applications, companies and in almost all regions of the world.
Although our tutorials are aimed mainly Latin American countries, will also be tutorials explaining methods to get free internet Android operating in every corner of the planet. Countries like United States, India, Europe and more. It is good to clarify that our information is unique and no lies. Each of the methods that you will see daily are pretested and only after verifying its effectiveness are shared with our users.
The number of applications we use to have free internet is very extensive. Most of them are extremely effective, and are completely free. There are 4 of them to be the most used, largely due to its incredible effectiveness. Here we have listed some them.
⦁ Troidvpn 2015
⦁ Droidvpn 2015
⦁ Opera Handler Java
⦁ Your Freedom 2015
⦁ Opera Mini
⦁ Opera Next 7
⦁ Uc Browser Handler 2015
⦁ APN Changer
⦁ Opera Mini Mod Handler UI210 126.96.36.19946
⦁ Back Track
⦁ OPEN VPN
⦁ EASY OVPN
As I said before the list of countries for which we will make our tutorials is quite extensive. Many of our methods work worldwide. However I have prepared below a list of countries for which we will be sharing more methods to get free internet Android 3g and 4g.
All these regions are available to have free internet.
Do you wonder which app has the largest data consumption, do you want to know who is the top contact you call most, or you need to understand how much did you spend in the current billing period, which countries you call from most or at what times of the day you are most active on your phone? CallinspectorMobile, as one of only a handful of applications on the market, is not focused solely on data usage monitoring but also provides detailed Call statistics and SMS counter. Measure, understand, and react:
★ Data - 3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, Wifi, Wlan traffic data counters spilt per app with tones of detail to track your mobile data usage
★ SMS counter, MMS counter
★ Call statistics with information on who your top contacts are and how you interact with them
★ Roaming calls & data counters with details about countries where you spent the most
★ Customizable Widget for your home screen and status bar
★ Billing, Day, Week, Month, Year periods, allowing you to monitor your spending trends across different time periods
★ Set-up Billing cycle and monitor data use, call statistics with information about remaining units as well as already spent units
★ CallinspectorMobile Data Usage | Phone Usage supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Vodafone, China Mobile, Telefonica, O2, Orange, Telenor, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Bell, Rogers, Turkcell, Movistar, Three (3), Telus, Claro, Optus and Vigrin
★ Brand new simple & easy to use, intuitive interface, beautiful insights & reports into how you interact with the world around you.
★ Excluded & hidden number lists, for more accurate information
The app helps you know yourself and your contacts a lot better, analyze your mobile habits, data consumption and call statistics, delivering beautiful analytics directly to your Android device for free, no advertisements to bother you.
Download now – and save money on your mobile bill instantly! Never again be surprised by roaming data charges and your mobile bill.
Comment on permissions:
All your data remains in your device & is NOT shared with anyone except you. Full privacy is guaranteed!
With a database of more than 1000 mobile phones which is increased every day, Mobile Comparison allows you to know the technical specs of every smartphone in the market. Also the app assign a score to each smartphone based on its features, so you will be able to easily compare and classify different devices by score, price or operating system.
Now it includes a section to know which are the last smartphones in the market and a favourite list.
In addition you might view and/or download an image of the terminal you are checking.
**If the app starts to take too much storage, you may delete the app cache memory to free up some MB**
**Tested with Asus Zenfone 5, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7**
**It works in Android 2.2 version or higher**
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)