Chegou o app perfeito para acompanhar o nível da maré em todo o Brasil, 100% em português, sem necessidade de conexão com a internet.
App mais completo e melhor custo/benefício
O Tábua das Marés permite que o usuário escolha o porto e o dia, exibindo as informações de baixa e alta da maré, incluindo um gráfico avançado e interativo do comportamento da maré naquele dia.
O usuário inicialmente escolhe um porto favorito, para que tenha a informação o mais rápido possível, sempre que abrir o app, mostrando a maré do dia.
*Gráfico interativo das marés: toque no horário desejado para ver as informações daquele momento.
*100% offline: não é necessário conexão com a internet para acessar as informações
*Principais portos do Brasil cadastrados
*Porto favorito: sempre que abrir o app, será mostrada a maré do dia para o porto escolhido (pode ser alterado posteriormente).
*Porto mais próximo: utilize seu GPS para localizar o porto mais perto
*Maré atual: é exibido ao usuário o nível atual da maré para o porto selecionado.
*Fases da lua: acompanhe também a fase da lua para o dia selecionado
*Mapa do porto: saiba a localização exata do porto selecionado, podendo traçar rotas com o app Mapas.
*Toque na data atual e escolha facilmente qualquer data.
Atualização GRATUITA todo ano
As marés serão atualizadas anualmente, sem a necessidade de nenhum pagamento adicional. Compre uma vez e utilize para sempre!
Não deixe de baixar e avise a seus amigos!
Consult the tide tables from officials Navy in Brazil, whenever you need it. Besides tides, see also the weather forecast for the next 5 days and moon phases. Now with maps, making it easier to find the best places (brasilians seaports).
Whatever you will do on brasilian beach (swimming, diving, fishing, sailing, etc ...) always carry the Tide Table Brasil with you.
Have the forecasts of your favorite places without depending on internet connection. Save the tide tables until December, 31 2013 for all places you want.
Now you will know the weather forecast the next 5 days for all Brazilian ports, in addition to the information of maximum and minimum temperature, wind speed and direction and rainfall of the day.
> Practical usability easy to understand and navigate.
> Download of your favorite places to query the predictions without using the internet.
> Maps for easy navigation and queries.
> Indication of the best ports based on your geographic location.
> Indication of moon phase with the predictions.
> Available tide tables until 31 December 2013.
> Automatic adjustment of forecasts to use the timezone and daylight time configured on your phone.
> Possibility to save the app on the memory card
> Weather forecast for the next 5 days, when found internet connection. The forecasts are based on the geographical locations of ports consulted.
Do not waste time and download now. It's easy, fast and free.
Tide tables: Marinha do Brasil
Weather forecast: WorldWeatherOnline.com
Then you will get the height of the tide at the actual moment.
Please feel free to post any comments, suggestions, etc..
NOTE: As I've lost my key password I'm not enable to update the older version of this app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pt.joaobrito.android.mares).
✓ Predicts probability of successful fishing
✓ Infinite prediction calendar without internet connection
✓ Day, week and month view of fishing efficiency
✓ Custom Fishing locations
✓ Moon phases
✓ Moonrise and Sunrise view
✓ Moon overhead and moon underneath info
✓ Maps integration
✓ Efficiency widget for quick look 5 days ahead
Fishing Calendar displays best fishing times based on so-lunar theory.
Save your time by targeting fish when they are most likely to be around, days, months and even years in advance!
Suas principais funcionalidades incluem:
- Previsão do Tempo para todos as localidades no Brasil
- Previsão de Oceanográfica, com altura das ondas e sua direção
- Previsão dos ventos, com velocidade e direção
- Tábua de Marés dos principais Portos do Brasil
- Inclusão de localidades Favoritas
- Fases da lua
Uses geolocation to find closest locations.
Displays sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times and moon phase.
Tide coefficient estimate for French Atlantic and Channel locations.
4 home screen widgets:
- 1x1: displays time and height of next tide
- 2x1: displays time and height of last and next tides
- 3x1: displays time and height of last and next two tides
- 4x1: displays time and height of last and next three tides
Low tides have a light blue background and high tides a dark blue.
Can be moved to SD card (incompatible with widget use).
Note: For US,UK or Australian locations, please check «US Tides», «UK Tides» or «AU Tides» applications.
- Supports over 7,000 tidal stations in over 30 countries (including the US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest locations to you when the app opens, so you can get tide times no matter where you are!
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 7-day forecasts for all locations (some even have 30-day tide charts!)
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - you can install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me.
※海上保安庁水路部 書籍７４２号「日本沿岸 潮汐調和定数表」 平成４年２月発行より推算しています。
››› IN THE MEDIA:
• Náutica magazine, issue 271, march 2011 edition: “SOBE E DESCE DAS ÁGUAS. Você pode visualizá-las mais tarde sem se conectar à Internet. Dá para planejar o dia ideal para cruzeiros.”
››› IMPORTANT ALERTS! READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
• If you have any problem, critic or question, I suggest you send an e-mail first, since the comments space is too restricted.
• The paid optional only eliminates the ADs and make it possible to use the program with AD blockers. Subscriptions acquired or renewed between 12 AM of February 01, 2015 to 12 AM of March 02, 2015, are eligible for a refund equal to the value of 01 yearly subscription.
• Old Pro users: your license is extended to use everything until the DEC/2015 predictions at no additional costs. Details below.
Available for free:
• Outstanding tablet support.
• High resolution graphics for devices up to 480 dpi.
• Modern interface with Material Design (new Android standard).
• Support for the Pebble smartwach (2.0+).
• Dashclock and Android default widgets.
• Automatic cache that saves data for offline use.
• Automatic and manual selection of meters and feet.
• Current tidal conditions.
• Easy prediction of past and future tides.
• Moon phases integrated with each prediction.
• Illuminated fraction of the Moon disk in each table prediction.
• Automatic and configurable time zones.
• Automatic daylight saving time conversions.
• Seamless transition between months.
• Automatic locator identifies nearby geographical stations.
• Compatibility with newer and older devices (Froyo to Lollipop).
• Code optimized for modern multicore CPUs.
• Shareable reports, including through Android Beam (NFC).
• Exclusive panel with hourly predictions.
• Seach tides by Moon phases
And available in the subscription (paid):
• Removal of advertisements (“ADs”).
• Ability to use this program with ad blockers.
Compare with the others in the Play Store: no other is that polished, easy to use, intuitive, complete, modern and according to the standards set by Google for Android programs.
››› ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Users of the old Pro version must keep the old Pro version installed together with this version so you don't need to buy the paid optional, until DEC/2015. Keep both installed!. It is all automatic, no configuration needed.
2. To install the Pebble smartwatch program, use the option in the “Settings” menu. The language installed will always be the current language used by your device. Requires Android 4.0 and above, and Pebble 2.0 and above!!!!
3. The time zone indication only applies if the time zone setting is defined to “Your device”, inside the program, and your own device is configured to a time zone in which daylight savings time is in effect. If this feature does not work properly, please make sure your device settings for date and time are properly configured! Almost always these mistakes happen when the device is misconfigured.
4. This description applies only to devices running Android 2.2 and above. Older devices will only have access to the old, simplified, Light version. Support for Android 2.1 ended at 23:59 (11:59 PM) GMT-03:00, of July 12, 2013. End of life for Android 2.1 effective September 07, 2014.
In short, it acts as an intermediary between the NFC mechanism and those programs, adding value and usability to them.
This program is open source and is available on GitHub! Go ahead and fork it!
Pull requests welcomed!