It contains a full offline cards database that offers the autocomplete feature when inserting or looking for cards or the chance to check the available Expansion Sets for every card. Perform searches and sort by advanced filters such as attribute, level or rarity.
This Pro Version includes the following extended features:
- Ads free version
- Multiple sites linked
- Total value of the list on footer
- Unlimited searches
- Unlimited lists
- Unlimited expansion set imports
- Yugioh Card Market unlimited import
Please, be patient when you install the app for the first time with the initial load: there are more than 12,000 cards to be loaded!
YuGiOh! Wishlist displays live card prices for Yu-Gi-Oh! singles directly from the following webstores and make them available Offline:
-Yugioh Card Market
In addition, you can find your favourite cards in the following amazing sites, such as Yu-Gi-Oh Official cards database, Troll and Toad, Cool Stuff Inc., Ebay, Amazon, InMint.com, Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia, Ideal808, Shuffle and Cut or ToyWiz.
You can also define a Custom Value for each listed card and even a custom currency for it. To show it on the main list menu, select Custom Store on the Store settings menu. Receive notifications when a listed card is cheaper than the inserted Custom Value or when a store has new Top Sells.
Selecting a preferred store on settings menu will make it appear on the main list, being used for sorting or calculating the total price.
Want a list for your deck and other for your trades? You can create multiple lists and check the real-time value of your collection.
All the displayed information can be hidden in order to reduce the data traffic and processor operations. Hide undesired stores, add columns to the lists, stop loading images to make it lighter and faster...Yu-Gi-Oh! Wishlist is a totally customizable tool for your collections and trades.
Listed cards can be searched and displayed in all Yu-Gi-Oh! available languages (English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese and French), if they exist for that card, depending on your device language.
Import from Yugioh Card Market sells, Yugioh Card Market wants lists or CSV zipped files, and export to CSV. With YuGiOh! Wishlist you can share your card lists with all your friends!
YuGiOh! Wishlist is being updated regularly to offer new features. Suggest us what you want or miss by leaving your feedback.
If you have any doubt about how YuGiOh! Wishlist works, visit our FAQ site:
Yu-Gi-Oh! is copyrighted by Konami Corporation. This app is not produced, affiliated or supported by Konami Corporation.
This app is designed to make your Card Game duel even more pratical, realistic and fun, with a life points counter simulator similar to the one in the anime.
With this interactive life points counter, you can increase and decrease your life points in an easy and effective way.
To do that, you have only to use the simplified math system of the app.
Suppose you, during the game, lose 2500 of your life points, you have to press two times the "-1000" button and one time the "-500" button, located at the left column.
It's the same process if you want to add your life points, but use the right column. At the end, you just have to press "calculate" and keep on with your game!
Link to a demo video:
-1 or 2 player support
-Heads or tails
-Field counter markers
Obs: Sorry, still no support for the iPhone 5/iPad Retina mostly because I don't own none of them to test :(
Obs 2: New In-Apps Purchases with new counter styles coming in a few weeks! :D
Obs 3: Yes, we are going to add free styles too, so, don't worry
-Can Save Your Painted Stock.
-image Optimized for painting.
-On Every Updated more images were added.
-No Internet connection.
- Dragon Ball Z
- The Simpsons
- Looney Tunes
Keywords: anime, Anime, draw, Draw, Paint, Painting, Coloring, Coloring, dbz, digimon, pokemon, naruto, dragon ball Z, Simpson, Drawings
- Search for any card by it's name, attack, defence, type, level or attribute
- View the card's image quickly.
- Quick access to ebay sales of the card.
- Lifepoint calculator
- Ban List
- Works even while your phone is offline*
- Card database is updated frequently.
Accessing card images, ebay results or updating database requires an active internet connection. The app requires that you update the database when you first run it for everything to work.
If you like staying up to date on stuff, and easy access to one of the most comprehensive Yugioh databases on the net, then this app is for you.
This app will require an active internet connection, as it pulls all the info from a website, but keeps it all in-app, so you don't have to use your browser or anything. Nifty, huh?
This is the donation version, that removes advertisements, from the application.
Disregard the ads in the pictures. They _ARE_ indeed removed.
-Tools for coin and die
-Integrated card search with rulings
-Input custom lifepoints by pressing and holding on player name
Paid version is advertisement free
yugioh, yu-gi-oh, duel, calculator, cards
- Connection with wikia database
- TCG/OCG ruling integrated with wikia page
- Card name search
- Clean and easy user interface
- Life Points - LP Calculator with the best interface and functions ever!!
- Settings for give the choice to you on how to handle some aspects of the app
- Need internet connection for working (this is the price to pay for everytime updated app)
- Swype menu from left to right to open the App menu (check the video if you are not able to open it)
- If a card don't appear in the ruling search, it's not an app fault but means that the card ruling doesn't exist yet
For every problem or request, before leaving negative feedback you can try to send me an email, i will try to resolve the problem as soon as possibile (don't forget that i have a life and a work, so pls be a bit patient).
If you like the app, please leave positive feedback and i you will have my forever gratitude. And share it with your friends with the same passion for Yu Gi Oh
Special thanks to my friend Johnk which created the awesome app icon :) Thank You!!
This app is also connected to the Yugioh news website Cyberduelist and the YouTube Videos of cyberknight8610. By also having these sources this app will deliver some of the best Yugioh video from the internet which includes Pack Openings, News Videos, Card Reviews, and Deck Profiles.
No need to pay, no need for ads. Completely free, completely ad free. Enjoy the fullest featured Yu-Gi-Oh! app for free!
- Abilities, descriptions, types, stats, EV Yield, breeding, egg groups
- Full detailed evolutions and forms - one touch to swap between evolutions
- Launch Pokedex from other screens in a single touch
- Additional Tabs for Moves
Moves / Learnsets:
- All moves, TM/HM and Egg Moves a Pokemon learns
- Search by move - find out which Pokemon can learn that move
- Detailed description of moves
- Select Any Pokemon, Full Details of a Move or All Pokemon in an Egg Group
- Right from the main screen in one touch
- Simple, one touch interface for all Egg Groups
- Find out which Pokemon belong to any group
- Click a Pokemon to open their Pokedex
** (Also includes all features from the Basic version) **
- High-Quality pictures of each Pokémon
- All strengths and weaknesses for defending Pokémon
- Find Pokémon of any type combination
- Find the strongest Pokémon with any Base Stat (or the weakest!)
- Filter by Pokémon that have a certain type
- Displays all Mega Evolutions
- Which stone to use and where to get it
- Stat Increases/Decreases
- Food Favorites/Dislikes
This app also supports most translations for Spanish
Disclaimer: PokeType is not affiliated with Nintendo. This is a fan made app for other fans of the Pokemon series to use while playing the game.
© 2014 Pokémon. © 1995-2014 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc. Pokémon, Pokémon character names, Nintendo DS, Wii, and Wiiware are trademarks of Nintendo.
We currently support Magic the Gathering, MTGO (Magic the Gathering Online), Yu-Gi-Oh!, and World of Warcraft TCG (WoW TCG). In addition to comparing values of cards from your favorite game, you can compare the values to cards from multiple games simultaneously!
The prices for the physical cards are provided by tcgplayer.com, which collects price information from dozens of online vendors and continually updates its statistics. MTGO prices are provided by MTGO Traders (www.mtgotraders.com), which is one of the most trusted sources in the MTGO community. So whether it's physical cards of digital cards, you know you will be getting the best pricing information available online with our app.
In addition to storing card lists for trades, you can store your favorite deck lists and keep track of that deck's value. Or build a dream deck to see what it would cost to build. Keep a list of cards that you are looking for when you head to a tournament and have all of their prices ready when you crack open someone's trade binder. Don't get ripped off on a trade ever again!
Now you can even upload and download card lists from/to your device. Chose a card list, upload it, then you get a six-character code. Anyone (you or your friends probably) can then use that code to download that card list. Make trades with friends remotely! Send your friend a deck list and see what he/she thinks! In addition, if you go to littlepancake.com and sign in, you can upload card lists from your computer. Type up all kinds of cards in a spreadsheet, save it, then upload it. Later you can enter the corresponding code and have that list on your device. Easy-peasy! This is a feature of the full version only, but the lite version will let you check out the GUI to see what it's all about.
Another recent addition is the 'export to sd card' button. Send your card list to your SD card so that you can grab it off your device. Import it to a spreadsheet and you're in serious card list business then. Oh baby.
We have a message board on our website (www.littlepancake.com) ready to hear your feedback and ideas for improving the app. I'm a player too, so I want to have the most useful app possible for the gaming community. Send emails, post on our message board or shout from the rooftops any problems or feature requests!
** Updated the card name database and set list for Magic to include Modern Masters and all of Return to Ravnica block. Make suer you download the latest database and card list name after installing the app.
** Yu-Gi-Oh now has a card name database too! Be sure to download it from Utilities if you trade Yu-Gi-Oh at all!
tags: japanese cartoon,anime,japanime,backgrounds,catroons,japanese,ghost in the shell,yugioh,pokemon cartoon,
Collectible Card Checklist is the answer. With over 118,000 cards, this is the only place to keep your collection.
-Keep track of the cards you have, and the cards you want.
-30,000 + images downloadable
-Upload images from your collection.
-Input multiple copies for any card.
-Hide any series you do not want to collect.
-Search card feature.
-Robust backups including database and export to file.
-Email your collection to yourself to import into excel.
Collections currently included:
A Game of Thrones
Age of Empires
Alien vs. Predator
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dragon Ball Z
Legend of the 5 Rings
Magic the Gathering
Star Wars CCG
Star Wars TCG
Star Wars: Jedi Knights
Star Wars: Young Jedi
The Lord of the Rings
Vampire: The Eternal Struggle
World of Warcraft
If you find any bugs or have suggestions for improvement please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to get different language translations for this app, if you want to help then email me a request for a copy of the strings.xml file to be translated!
Thanks to Rick at RSP Productions for creating the YouTube video.
More from developer
Score Keeper can either track life points and count down to zero, or it can track scores and count up.
Simple 1 touch action makes it quick and very easy to keep your scores accurate. Clear display means everyone can see the scores.
The interface allows for customization of:
* Starting life points and players,
* Player names (Can save as default also). Play names can be set manually, from contacts or from facebook friends
* Background theme
* Facebook integration
* Support for Customizable Card Games (CCG's)
* Playing profiles for:
- Magic The gathering
* The screen will stay on while you are playing so that you can always see the score.
* The interface has been translated for English,French,German and Spanish.
* Virtual score board mode , track many scores on a virtual scoreboard
* Track tokens and other counters against each player
* Pinch zoom to see clock,settings and more scores
* Visual animations for win and loose
Can you be the best? Can you beat the rest? Do YOU have ultimate bragging rights!
With achievements, global leader boards, multiple difficulties, game modes and themes.
Choose your character and level them up through their 5 power levels, to see their transformations until they reach the ultimate!
• Play Games enabled: check your high scores and track your overall progress!
• Unlock 20+ achievements
• Conquer 9 global and social leader boards
Power Up! was developed by my wife and I, and was the brainchild of my 10 year old son. His idea was simple "I want to power up guys like they do in dragonball z, except by shaking and yelling" and so Power Up! was born. The game is fun and simple, kids will love yelling at their phone and older kids will love competing against their friends.
Reduce your carbon footprint. Reduce you electricity bill. Reduce green house gasses. Increase the money left in your pocket.
* Designed for tablets and phones!!
* Quick game, starts timer with preset round length and structure
* Custom game feature, Customize blinds and round length
* Warning sound plays just before blinds tick over and alarm sounds plays when the blinds change.
* Timer is done in background service so you can start the tournament and then switch to other apps, answer calls surf the internet and then when done just tap on the notification icon to get back to your tournament. Or even lock your screen to save on battery life.
* A number of poker themed backgrounds you can set behind the timer.
* Timer adjusts to the size of your device automatically making sure the available real estate is used effectively
* Tournament can be paused for breaks etc by simply tapping the timer and then resumed by doing the same.
As an added bonus if you have access to a laser cutter you can cut your own join-able poker chips courtesy of us. Just head over to Thingiverse and download the design files.
This app is free but ad supported, if you like it and would like to support us please consider purchasing the in app remove ads option on the timer screen, To allow us to continue providing you with quality apps.
This app detects where you are. You tell it where you want to be and when you get close it wakes you. Don't sleep through you stop and end up at the end of the line bleary eyed. With Wake Me when I get there you will be awake just before you have to be. Making the most of any commute. If you need time to pack up your newspaper and lap top set Wake me when I get there to let you know when you're getting close. Very Easy to use and great to make sure you are calm and collected when you arrive. No more forgotten umbrellas or desperate dashes. You will have it all under control. Don't get caught sleeping GET Wake me when I'm there.
• Set your destination with a quick easy search function
• Set your distance alarm with the touch of a button
• Relax knowing you will be awake when you get there
• Arrive calm and collected