Only works on devices with the Galaxy S5 SystemUI!
When it does not work please don't leave a bad rating. But ask about it on the XDA-thread; http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-xposed-g-touchwiz-t2755920
full credit goes to Ryan van Wenum (@XDA: safariking)
After you installed this theme, you will be able to enjoy the pureness of TouchWiz UX!
1. Install this app
2. Open QuickSettings
3. Press "Theme"
4. Select and choose "TouchWiz UX Theme"
Search terms: QuickSettings, Quick Settings, Theme, TouchWiz, UX
Feel free to send me a mail with your compliments and/or complaints!
- IMPORTANT: Once you apply the theme. Perform a reboot! If any FC's, just reboot again, it's a CM12 bug.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not have a certain aspect themed, it's not my theme problem, it's CM12's Theme Engine's bug as it IS still in Alpha stage.
- If you want to learn how to theme, check out Nick's thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/guide-getting-started-theming-cm12-t3006339
- Must have a CM12 ROM with Theme Engine installed
- Must be knowing what you're doing since you're handling a CM12 ROM, Theme Engine is still in Alpha and most bugs are due to Theme Engine !
WHAT IS THEMED?
- CyanogenMod Eleven (Music)
- CyanogenMod Theme Chooser
- Mms (Google Messenger)
- Phone/Dialer (AOSP and Google)
- Sound Recorder
- Cm Updater
- Cm File Manager
- and more...
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
• Blackberry™ and Nokia™ (Symbian™) owners – PC transfer using Blackberry/Nokia backup software
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o From Android device with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Blackberry and Nokia: Smart Switch for PC/Mac software: Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
NOT for versions above Android 3.0 (Please use another app)
Important! It will work properly only on the Korean version of Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) and the similar Samsung's Galaxy devices (e.g. Korean Galaxy Tab) with the ROM based on Samsung's original ROM.
I have been reported that this app DOES NOT WORK on some versions of Galaxy S.
This is just a shortcut for Samsung's TouchWiz 3G Setting (TouchWiz 3G Setting Widget). You can turn on or turn off the 3G network with this app.
This will be helpful when you do not use Samsung's Launcher (TouchWiz Launcher) but the launcher you use does not support shortcuts for activities or you want to add it to the dock. You can add a shortcut as a status bar notification, also.
Tested on: Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy K (SHW-M130K), Korean Galaxy Tab (SHW-M180S), Korean Galaxy Ace (SHW-M240S), Korean Galaxy S II HD LTE (SHV-E120L)
Open source here: https://github.com/rmack/TwistedHomeManager
** Taking future suggestions if anyone has any?
1. Switch between Home Apps (Launchers)
2. Clear Default Home app
3. Set Default Home app
4. Show Home App Memory usage if running
5. Android 1.6 and greater support
6. Reference to 36 Home Apps on the Market
Easy to find and try.
Diff between installed and known home apps.
Great for development testing if you app depends on different Home Applications.
NOTE: If there is a home app that is missing from the list and you feel it should be added then please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Home App. A Home App, or sometimes called a “Launcher” is the main UI (User’s Interface) displayed after hitting the Home button. This UI should let you access all of the other features on your Android Device. The reason to change to a new Home App depends on an individuals customization preference on how they would like their device to function and look.
The following options are supported:
Clear Default: This action will take you to the the Installed App details; which will allow you to select “Clear Defaults”. Then hit the back button to get back to THM.
Set Default: This action will bring up a dialog to select an installed Home App and set it as the default.
Get Home: This action will bring up a dialog to select Home Apps that are on the Android Market. By making a selection it will take you to the Home App selected on the Android Market. This way it makes it easy for you to try out some different Home Apps.
Select Home App: By pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately launch that home app.
Long Press Home App: By long pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately take you to that Home App Installed App Details.
-- Force Stop Home App
-- Clear cached data
-- Clear data
-- View permissions
Sort: By pressing Menu you will be presented with sort options.
Currently the preferences will allow you to change between different themes: Black, White, Grey, etc...
Preferences will also allow you to e-mail and navigate to this blog.
NOTE: Twisted Apps doesn't support any of the Home Apps which are referenced through Twisted home Manager. Nor does Twisted Apps guarantee that any of these Home Apps will function well on your device. They are only listed for convenience to find them on the Android Market to try them out. NOTE: Not all Home Apps will appear on your service providers version of the Android Market, sorry.
Key Word Search:
Home Switcher; Home Manager; Launcher Switcher; Launcher Manager; Home Clear Default; Clear Default; Launcher Clear Default
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
Note: uninstall system app need root permission, and we do not provide root method.
Compare to other similar products, System app remover:
• Safe, we filter out all apps that may cause unstable after uninstalled, and had tested hundreds of devices, so you can use it safely, but we can not make sure 100% safe because of manufacturers may customized too much, also, we backup all app you uninstalled automatic, so you can restore them in Recycle Bin whenever you need;
• Clear, we classify all system app as [Could remove], [Should keep], [Key module], so you can choose what app to uninstall clearly;
• Easy, we provide you a way to uninstall multi app in one time, make you easy to go;
• Small, we release all memory allocated while app exit, and may the smallest app;
[move to sdcard]
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Scan all APKs in SD card
• Install APK
• Search APK
• Batch rename APK's filename
• Batch Move APKs to directory
• Search and delete all duplicate APKs in one click
• User can custom [time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show apk details: size, package, apk path.
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Uninstall multi-app in one click.
• Backup & restore apps.
• Scan all apks in sdcard.
• Search apps in local, in market and in website.
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list;
• User app backup directory can be configured in settings;
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If the Ads annoy you, you can remove it from settings, just one click.
We never say we are the best, but we will try our best to make it better, any comments or suggestions will be nice, please let me know via feedback in our app.
You cannot use this without stock Settings package(com.android.settings)
also if you want to put this application in your rom, then give me a mail(email@example.com)
- last update
Changed Tab-Settings(same as GalaxyS4)
changed some icons same as GalaxyS4
added japanese translations
added Data network menu(cannot add switch because it is not a system application. sorry :x)
Added firstrun notification(only show once since you install this application)
fixed fc error...maybe(if fc error is not fixed yet. send report to me)
fixed error translations in "airplane"(thanks Gautham RameshBabu)
Issues installing or upgrading from another Superuser or SuperSU? Try the recovery zip installation linked below.
Apps being denied? Disable the "Declared Permission" setting, and delete the "Deny" policies.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Apps not being remembered? Start the superuser app to make sure the su binary is up to date.
* Multiuser support
* OPEN SOURCE (https://github.com/koush/Superuser)
* Pin protection
* Manifest permission support
* Per app configuration
* Request timeout
* Proper Tablet UX
Why another Superuser?
* Superuser should be open source. It's the gateway to root on your device. It must be open for independent security analysis. Obscurity (closed source) is not security.
* Superuser should be NDK buildable. No internal Android references.
* Superuser should also be AOSP buildable for those that want to embed it in their ROM.
* Superuser should also be AOSP embeddable, meaning a ROM can easily embed it into their Settings app.
* Maintenance and updates on both the market and source repositories should be timely.
* If something goes wrong, I can fix it.
* Handle multiuser (4.2+) properly
* Handle concurrent su requests properly
Manual installation with the recovery zip:
Recommended if you are having installation issues or are not rooted
Users can connect mobile devices such as Galaxy Smartphones, Gears, and GearFits to smarthome devices, and remotely access smart home services including status check, device control, home view, and customer support.
Samsung smarthome app supports Android OS 4.0 and above, and optimized for Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy Note smartphones. Some features may not be supported in different smart devices.
*** REQUIRES A SAMSUNG DEVICE AND ROM THAT SUPPORTS MULTI WINDOW ***
*** THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MULTI WINDOW FUNCTIONALITY FOR DEVICES OR ROMS THAT DON'T ALREADY SUPPORT IT ***
Break free from the boundaries Samsung has placed on its multi window feature. Now you can use any app in split screen, not just the few that are natively supported by Samsung or the app developer.
I know a lot of custom roms have enabled all apps for multi window by default, but I find this bogs down the launch bar, not to mention it's no fun digging through 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in split screen.
This app makes all apps multi window capable, but only adds the ones you specify to the launch tray. This means you can drag an app from the launch bar onto ANY app and it will launch in split screen...even apps that aren't explicitly selected to be enabled for multi window.
If you have purchased the Pro Key for the original Samsung Multi Window Manager app, it will unlock pro features for this app as well.
- Fast Reboot or refresh FlashBar to apply changes
- Customize the launch tray (Remove labels and the help button as well as apply themes)
- Option to auto enable newly installed apps
- Create a multi window shortcut allowing you to use third party launch trays instead of the Samsung FlashBar launcher
- Create a 2-app shortcut allowing you to launch two apps at once in split screen mode.
- Launch two instances of the same app in split screen. (Some apps explicitly forbid this and will not work)