Ever wonder what Plato saw when he walked around Athens? Or what Roman emperors or Ottoman sultans saw? What if you could travel back in time to see for yourself?
Athens Time-Walk takes you on a virtual trip through time, taking you to the most famous sites of classical, Roman and Ottoman Athens. See the Acropolis in its glorious prime, Walk the Agora the way Plato did, see the Temple of Olympian Zeus right when Emperor Hadrian finished it, and more.
See an interesting building while exploring these famous sites? More information, historic images, and much more is only a click away. There simply is no better way to learn about the history of Athens, whether you are exploring the city or relaxing on the sofa.
Try the free version, walk around selected free sites and easily upgrade to the full version giving you full access to all sites, era’s and all future content.
- 8 sites and era’s to explore, with more to come in the future for free!
- On-site and Off-site use.
- No Wifi or mobile data needed while running the app!
- Information, historic images, interesting facts, about sites and buildings.
- Offline city map of Athens to guide you to each historic site without extra cost.
- Free updates, adding more content, locations, era’s and more (full version).
- Use motion sensors or ‘joysticks’ to move and look around.
- No advertisement to spoil your experience.
- South slope of the Acropolis
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Ancient Agora (in 2 different era’s)
- Roman Agora (in 2 different era’s)