• The global reference point for forestry machine operators, including:
• A multilingual, multimedia glossary of forest industry terminology.
• About 3000 terms in more than 15 languages including English, French, German,
• Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Finnish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Slovak and Greek.
• Pronunciation of English terms
• Interesting links
• Images, videos, etc
Based on the book "Working in Harvesting Teams" (http://www.mieab.se/english_order.html)
With contributions from:
Elmia Wood — The No. 1 International Forestry Trade Fair (http://www.elmia.se/en/wood/?utm_source=Skogsordlista&utm_medium=App&utm_campaign=L?nk_skogsordlista)
Co-funded by the Leonardo da Vinci sub-program of the Lifelong Learning Program of the European Commission under project "Tools for Skills" (2012-1-SE1-LEO05-11672)