Useful tool. Simple operation and no clutter. Background mode useful if you're feeding noise into a system and monitoring output with a spectrum analyser in the foreground, however you'll only get the fifth star from me when you add an option to fully exit the app.
Would be perfect if given one feature I like to play noise and tones on top of other sounds playing from my phone, so it would be wonderful to have a feature that would allow me to set the volume inside the app, independent from my phone's volume
I love the application but it won't let me close. Therefore I'm giving it 2 stars and deleting it. An app that hijacks your device is useless.
Nice auto-sweep option! Solid basic tone gen. Coarse and fine tuning allow you to home in on problem frequencies. Noise warning is also good design. Highly recommended!
Super I've tried so many different tone generator apps and this one takes the cake. Super simple UI, love the explore feature with course & fine adjustment. Works great on all my android devices.
Good for what it is, can't close it... Everything works fine, except, closing the app down, it always shows on my phones pull down menu after using it, until I restart my phone(or use a kill process app).
Changes for version 1.2.0:
- Fixed waveform preview display (it was inverted).
- Fixed user interface layout issues on devices with larger screens (e.g. tablets).
- Improved quality of icons on higher resolution screens.
- Added notification when the generator is running in the background.
- Implemented some other minor usability enhancements.
- Increased minimum Android version requirement from 1.6 to 2.3.3.