Review for version 5.0. the run in background setting seems to be ignored. Toggling it still shows the notification, also the setting seems to reset on it's own. While there are some improvement to 5.x There are some serious regressions that should have been addressed before publishing the update.
The best app now with new UI, absolutely love it. Worth every single penny!!! The only thing I'm missing is ability to control Wi-Fi tethering.
One app (Tasker) replaced many other apps for me! One thing though, the timing between beeps and vibrations isn't correct in some times..maybe my phone is the source of the problem, dunno
Please, turn back custom theme colours and coloured icons.
Unbelievably stable. Makes use of the true potentiality of android. Zero battery drainer with lot of tasks running in the background.
Love it, but in the update to v5.0u2 the do not disturb mode broke
* bugfixes and minor changes to 5.0
* switched to Material Design icon and themes
* improved presentation and UI interaction
* added approx 900 material design icons, freely selectable colours
* added 4 more themes at Prefs / UI / Theme
* support for (customisable) Quick Settings (Android 7.0+) and App Shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+)
* Video scene element with fine control
* many other additions, changes, and bugfixes