A must-have app that eliminates annoying small tasks. It puts my phone on silent mode when I'm connected to my university's network. Doing this manually is a pain in the ass. On top of that I usually forget to put it back to normal at the end of a lecture, resulting in missed texts. If you can think of any annoying task you can automate with Tasker, I recommend you to buy it.
Looks powerful, but really isn't. Nothing really works completely. After trying for several weeks I just give up. Outgoing call information (name, number and duration) is wrong (= info from previous call). Notifications also don't work. Some non-standard dialog is shown. And no info on my smartwatch as a result.
Deze app is natuurlijk bijna legendarisch en er kan ontzettend veel mee maar hij is ook ontzettend gevoelig met vaak kleine storinkjes en probleempjes.
Why is there a limit of 4 states to activate a profile? I really need 5 ;)
Awesome! Super app. Use it everyday!
Wat is er nieuw?
* mostly bugfixes and tuning
* added network access control per-app without root for Android 6.0+, otherwise all-apps
* actions in File category: support for new external SD access API (Android 5.1+)
* Android 7.0 bugfixes and additions
* added Portuguese (Brazil) translation (many thanks to Breno Rafael Corrêa)
Many other additions, changes and bugfixes.
Meer Titanium vermogen: Apps vriezer, multi backups, 0-klik te herstellen en veel meer!
Het automatiseren van de taken die u dagelijks doet. Lancering toepassingen, besparen batterij en nog veel meer.