July 21 2017 update is a Material Design disappointment. Be prepared to reconfigure icons and work around limitations of the presentation of icons in the interface, as well as the Add button (plus sign) obscuring things that should be visible, and having to open app at least once after each reboot in order to create shortcuts – all things that were not issues in previous version. Although it is more productive to let developer know these things directly (which I have done) a regression of UI and functional experience this significant should be reflected in reviews as well.
Greate update, the interface looks great. However I'm still unable to copy the contents of a variable
Latest version seems to always add an icon in the status bar. Only way to get rid of it is too disable Tasker...
For some reason the upgrade to 5.0 broke my profiles regarding wifi states and VPN. Need to look into it a bit further
Used for years and only use minimal tasks that are truly helpful. Will venture into other territories but for now nice to have what I need it to do. Great app & thanks for your hard work!
Love the new design as well as everything else about Tasker
* bugfixes and minor changes to 5.0
* switched to Material Design icon and themes
* improved presentation and UI interaction
* added approx 900 material design icons, freely selectable colours
* added 4 more themes at Prefs / UI / Theme
* support for (customisable) Quick Settings (Android 7.0+) and App Shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+)
* Video scene element with fine control
* countless other additions, changes, and bugfixes