Absolutely terrible Constantly resets the timer. I spent 30 minutes in a client phone call and timeneye recorded none of it. Toggl is way better because at least it never resets the timer. This app looks like it always syncs to network (or at least spins alot) and then the time loses two to three minutes. Absolutely useless.
Lacks basic functions Needs ability to create new clients, projects and tasks. UI is not intuitive (e.g. hamburger menu goes to Entries not Settings)
Great app! Timeneye helps me tracking my time when I am out of the office or during meetings. Simple and easy to use!
Perfetta e comoda Facile da usare e comoda per fare time tracking.
- Bugfix: changing the date in the Register Time now will correctly update the date.
- Bugfix: now starting a paused timer won't change the timer's tracked time.
- Bugfix: now the app won't go in offline mode when trying to update a timer or an entry.
- Bugfix: now the app won't crash when trying to update a timer or an entry.
- Improvement: "Register Time" has a whole new style.
Timesheet allows you the recording of your work with a simple push of a button.
Keep track of your time spent on different tasks: Xpert-Timer Mobile - perfect!