We glad to present you our new Puzzle game - Puzzles: Dragons!
With our new game Puzzles: Dragons you can:
- Choose one of three game modes.
- Collect 21 beautiful dragons Puzzles.
- Play any dragons Puzzles you want from the start.
- Play on tablet and smartphone.
Please rate and comment our app to help us make it better.
Some facts about dragons:
- Dragons are creatures from mythology that have magical powers. In antiquity, dragons were mostly envisaged as serpents, but since the Middle Ages, it has become common to depict them with legs, resembling a lizard.
- Dragons are usually shown in modern times with a body like a huge lizard, or a snake with two pairs of lizard-type legs, and able to emit fire from their mouths. The European dragons has bat-like wings growing from its back. A dragon-like creature with wings but only a single pair of legs is known as a wyvern.
- Many modern authors have used dragons in their stories. J.R.R. Tolkien has Smaug in The Hobbit and J.K. Rowling intorduces dragons that challenge the characters in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Dragons are snake or reptile-like creatures that are gigantic and powerful.
- Dragons can usually fly and breathe fire or ice.
- Dragons fly using large wings and their bodies are covered with scales, as is their long tales.
- Many dragons have red, slanted eyes.
- Dragons can be fierce or they can be kind and helpful.
- Depending on the culture, dragons can posses many different kinds of powers.
- Dragons are very popular in China. The phoenix is a dragon that has five claws and was a symbol for the emperors in China.
- The Latin word draco, as in the constellation Draco, comes directly from Greek drakones. The Dragon is sometimes known by the Nordic word, ormr (Old English wyrm means serpent draca means dragon).
- The blood of a slain dragon is depicted as either beneficent or as poisonous in medieval legend and literary fiction.
- In German legend, dragon blood has the power to render invincible skin or armor bathed in it, as is the case with Siegfried's skin or Ortnit's armor.
- In the Slavic myth, the Earth refuses it as it is so vile that Mother Earth wishes not to have it within her womb, and it remains above ground for all eternity.
- The blood of the dragon in Beowulf has acidic qualities, allowing it to seep through iron. Heinrich von Winkelried dies after the blood of the dragon slain by him accidentally drips on him.
Have fun with Torima Kids Puzzles!
*** THESE FREE HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES CONTAIN ALL 10 LEVELS FOR FREE WITH ADS - An AD is showed at the Start of Game, New Level Unlock, End of Game and on Level Selection - If you like, you can purchase the game for $0.99 and Play AD Free - ADs help pay for our development costs and provide you with quality hidden object games for FREE ***
People in search of challenging free hidden object games that features spectacular graphics and delivers hour after hour of fun, no longer have to wait.
PlayHOG presents Land of the Dragon, a Free Hidden Object game where we have carefully hidden 40 objects per level in a total of 10 levels to give you 400 objects to find.
Unlike other no-cost hidden object games that offer one or two “teaser” levels before prompting users to pay for more, with us, there are no in-app purchases necessary to unlock more levels. So instead of having to pull out their credit card, users can enjoyably focus on making their way through 10 ultra-fun levels.
Each level features 10 distinct achievements to unlock (100 in total for the app), and 40 meticulously well-hidden objects to find (400 in total for the app).
In addition to the aforementioned spectacular graphics – which are richly detailed, stunningly realistic and crafted in vibrant colors – our games have been designed with a number of special features that hidden object game addicts will truly appreciate, including:
• 10 Fun Levels
• 40 Objects Per Level
• 400 Hidden Objects to Find
• 100 Achievements to Unlock and Stars to Earn
• Pinch and zoom functionality to spot objects that are particularly difficult to find
• A handy hint feature that even the most experienced gamer will find invaluable from time to time
• An excellent help screen that lays out the achievements and other level details
• A level map that remembers progress and high scores
• The ability to earn stars by completing achievements
• Great sound effects that can be toggled on/off (perfect for late-night sessions, on a flight, etc.)
We do not bore users with pointless stories that distract them from the goal of unlocking achievements and finding hidden objects and of course, we don’t force users to make in-app purchases in order to keep playing.
Our Free Hidden Object Games are difficult, challenging and therefore more suitable for adults, however we are extremely careful about the type of objects and props that we use. Everything is child-friendly, and users never have to worry about their children accidentally stumbling across the app and encountering something age-inappropriate.
Go though a lot of levels with style and difficulty like the ones of the 80s,
Platforms, horrible monsters, some less horrible but just as unfriendly monsters, spikes, hearts and treasures. Many treasures.
In Project Shyknight you will find the prettiest pixels of the universe.
Enjoy a platform game as before but now.
Project Shyknight is a platforms game simmilar to other games from the 80s like Manic Miner, Dynamite Dan or Montezuma's Revenge.
You must help our hero collecting all the items in a stage, avoiding funny monsters and other dangers.