Developed by the Clean Master team
Highlights of File Manager
☆ Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files - supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the homescreen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
One of the most successful Android phone file manager. You can easy browse the phone's music, video, pictures, zip files, documents and android application files and so on. You also can easily to copy, move, delete files, or upload the files to the cloud storage service .
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
This app is based on FileExplorer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FileExplorer code: https://github.com/MiCode/FileExplorer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolutions support
* Support 28 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file systems
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Application backup
* Multi-select file supported.
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create, delete, copy directories (folders).
* Zip / Unzip file or folder.
* Search file
* Sorting types: Alphabetical, Type, Size,...
* Share file to email, socials network.
* Choose file to other applications, like Gmail, to attach files.
* Support for many file types such as: .png, .jpg, .mp3, .xls, .doc, ...
* Compare with tablets
It's respect Material Design specification to offert a great user experience.
The application is ready for smartphones, 7" to 10" tablets
Try it, you will love it!
Lollipop File Manager is really young and maybe some bugs are not yet detected and solved.
Please, be clement and send me emails if you have questions, remarks or want to request features!
The superuser permission is asked because Lollipop File Manager deal also with rooted devices (beta)!
To help to traduce:
Browse and organize all of your pictures,music,videos,applications or other files on your local storage
FileManager allows users to manager there files conveniently on Android devices
*Multiple resolution support
*Cut,copy,paste and cancellable progress dialog
*List and grid view for file browsing
*Search and share file
*Thumbnail for photo,video,music and apk files
*Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
*Support uncompress zip/rar file and compress foler/file to zip.
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Fast files sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Other amazing apps developed by SandStudio: AirDroid, App Manager, Task Manager, Device Info.
It can quickly find and edit all the music, videos, apps, documents and files within your device.
- File Manager-- Supports single / Multiple options, Cut/ Copy/ Paste, Create, Delete, Rename, Share, and sending via bluetooth.
- File Search -- Search files quickly and accurately, search support for all file types.
- Application Manager-- Uninstall, detailed app check, create shortcuts.
- Disk Analysis --Quickly and accurately analyze disk usage, logical memory usage.
- View format--Conveniently switch between list and grid viewing formats.
The simplest and most easy to use Android file browsing management tool.
Swipe your device through the air and feel the power within as you sway and swing with your futuristic weapon! Engage in battles with your powerful beam - battle to the death and betray your friends, strangers, pets and maybe even your own son!
No one will want to be your father when you unleash your inner jedi force and change your Lightsaber to suit your personality!
Become a knight of light as your beam responds to your slight movement! Choose between different crystals, each giving your more power and a different colour saber! Swap your hilt for 12 different bars for even more customization of your Force Saber! Even choose the dual-blade if you think you can handle the force!
The Force Saber of Light will make noises as you battle on your wars - adding even more darth tension.
Move your Android device and feel the power from your powerful weapon, have battles with your friends as they download the Force Saber of Light app onto their phones! Watch as your camera flash lights during battles for the ultimate night battle experience!
The Force Saber of Light app is free to download and great fun for the whole family! All ages will love how responsive the Force Saber feels in their hands and they will really feel like a Knight or Lord of Light!
- Choose from various crystals to change the beam’s color with more coming soon!
- Choose one hilt from 12 hilts, with more coming soon!
- FEEL your lightsaber - it’s best feeling-saber app!
- Hear different sounds from your Force Saber
- Upload and play your own music into app!
- Flashlight turns on when you hit saber!
- 5 star app!
If you are a fan of the famous jedi and sith Vader, Obi, Yoda, Maul or Luke - there's not a better app for you!
"Hit of the wedding party. We laughed so hard!" - Scinlet
"Love it. Great for jokes." - Derek Smith Fix
The Whip Sound App - App from The Big Bang Theory Series!
Has your friend just been told off by someone? Did your friend cave into doing something? Want to rub it in their face? Of course you do, and now you can - with The Whip Sound App for your Android device.
With this application, your Android device will become the most hilarious, inappropriate and embarrassing sound after someone gets horrendously shouted at, told to do something or caves into something! It’s from your favourite TV show and now it’s in your pocket - the app projects a ‘whip’ sound whenever you shake or tap the device - the best part is: it boots within a second, making it the fastest way to ‘crack’ a joke!
Your friends will hate how you completely humiliate them, just with a simple sound! They may hate you for it but they will simply love your humor. You don’t have to be a master of comedy to handle the whip - but timing can really help! So, you’ve watch The Big Bang Theory, you saw the whip and you wanted one? Then, The Whip Sound App is the perfect app for you!
Download The Whip Sound App today and begin your day with a crack!
- Shake or Tap to crack the whip!
- Useful in hundreds of scenarios!
- Can be used in serious or funny matters!
- Like ‘The Big Bang Theory’ whip app!
With the 365 Photo App, you can capture portraits for the 365 days of the year - whether you want to see how your face changes, your child’s or someone completely different: you can do it - all from the palm of your hand. Everyday, simply open the 365 Photo App to capture the day’s image. Snap just once and you can get on with the day - it only takes a few seconds, and you will see an amazing progression after the year ends.
View the Calendar to track the month’s images, or flick back to previous months to see those. It may be called the 365 Photo App but we don’t simply limit you to one year - you can participate for 6 months or 2 years, 5, 10 or just as long as you would like. There’s no limit or minimum of days that you can participate in this experiment.
Share a specific snap to Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Google+ or send via Bluetooth, Gmail or MMS. Furthermore, you are able to add a specific note to an image as a mental reminder, so when something important happens, you can document it in your daily photograph-diary!
All of your picture are safely saved to your prefered local storage option - so that you never have to worry about losing your precious photographs. The application will also give you up-to-date statistics, such as how many photographs taken, number of notes added, how much of the experiment that you have completed and how many days that you have used the app.
Join the 365 Photo App experiment today - and view change, first hand.
- See how your face changes over a year - or as long as you would like!
- View past images from previous months!
- Share any image to Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Google+ or send via Bluetooth, Gmail or MMS!
- Join the face photography experiment!
- Note down important events on a certain day’s photograph!
- See statistics about your progress!
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
- Lock, unlock, load, fire and spin chamber like in real single-action revolver!
- Fire by your finger or by shaking your phone.
- Turn your LeMat to automatic pistol (unrealistic) and shoot your opponents like with AK-47! ;)
Western is back. Get ready your gun, cowboy!
This is the first version of the app and I'm open for suggestions. Do you want some feature? Write me an e-mail or leave me a comment! I would appreciate for any feedback. Thanks!
Your bike is oiled, your tires have been pumped - the ride is waiting - are you ready?
Play as an extreme Motocross Rider as you drive across the harsh terrain and hop over the vast obstacles that lay in your path!
In this 2D motocross game, you must use your agility and skill to ride through different worlds of ranging difficulties. Using onscreen controls, you must maneuver your dirt bike across harsh terrain.
From Ecler Studios, this addictive, extreme game will keep you entertained for hours on end as you beat your previous track time and gain new achievements as you become the master of two wheels!
Your dirt bike roars in the wind, the Motocross Rider is at your command. Touch the A and B buttons to accelerate and decelerate. Hit the left and right buttons to tilt - now it’s easy for anyone to take the handlebars!
In Motocross Rider, you can take control of various, high-speed dirt bikes - each with roaring power, all at your fingertips! There are 8 different bikes, including the classic dirt bikes, quads and loads more! We also have 2 premium, exclusive bikes: the scooter and the chopper - to add even more fun into the game!
Explore the various worlds on different bikes as you gain new achievements! Race your previous track times and aim for the top of the global leaderboards! Motocross Rider includes 3 various, interesting worlds: the first of the three worlds is a forest, this rough terrain is full of natural obstacles that you will have to pass, tilt and accelerate over! The second world is the junkyard; filled with construction equipment, this challenging world will put you and your dirt bike to the ultimate test! The third is the winter world, filled with logs and snow, this world will keep you on the edge of your seat! We are constantly adding new worlds, so stay tuned... we will shortly be adding 2, totally new, exciting worlds including the moon and dessert!
Join the challenging, exciting world, as you drive to survive - in Motocross Rider!
- Use onscreen controls to maneuver the bike!
- Explore the beautiful, exciting 2D worlds!
- Keep entertained with hours of addictive gameplay
- Try all 10 different bikes, including the scooter and chopper!
- 23 intriguing Swarm achievements!
- 6 Swarm leaderboards (5 for every world time + 1 for best total game time)!
Powered by AndEngine.