*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
Music Tagger is also capable of organising and renaming your song files once they have been tagged.
Folders for artists and albums can be created and files renamed based on renaming structure selected from the given options.
Music Tagger automatically updates the Media Store Database when changes have been made to files to ensure changes reflect on all other media applications. Please take note that some music players use their own databases and may take longer to reflect changes to files, a manual update may need to be invoked within the application if it is possible.
Music Tagger Currently supports the following file formats MP3, FLAC , M4A and MP4 audio files only.
NOTE: This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
READ: If you are running KitKat writing to external storage will not work unless you have rooted your device and applied the SD card permissions fix. This is due to Google removing external write permissions from 3rd party apps on Android.
✓ Automatic Music Tagging using audio identification with metadata from MusicBrainz (currently only supports MP3 and M4A)
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and other sources.
✓ Bing Image Search
✓ Manually search for music on the MusicBrainz database, apply album information and album art to music files (This does not allow you to download music.)
✓Selecting tracks in MusicBrainz and searching them on YouTube
✓ Batch Automatic Music Identification Tagging currently supports MP3s & M4A only
✓ Manual editing currently supports MP3s,FLAC, M4A and MP4-Audio
✓ Reading and editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and editing ID3v2
✓ Batch editing music files and albums
✓ Selective fields when batch editing
✓ Edit by Songs
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags in MP3 files
✓ Applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Batch applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Applying album art from storage to files.
✓ Updates Android Media Store after changes are made to MP3, M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing M4A tags.
✓ Reading and editing MP4-Audio tags.
✓ Reading an editing lyrics on MP3 M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC files
✓ Automatic Lyrics Search
✓ Batch Lyrics Grabbing
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v1 to ID3v2
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v2 to ID3v1
✓ Changing character Encoding
✓ Long press files to delete
✓ Long press files to play
✓ Edit through third party file browsers
✓ Built in file browser
✓ Built in Media Scanner
✓ Automatic file and folder organisation and renaming based on artist names, album names and track numbers.
✓ Filename to Tag
If you experience any issues, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a post on this thread [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52640775#post52640775 ] explaining your problems before leaving a review. I’ll respond as soon as possible. This makes it easier and faster to fix bugs or make changes based on feedback.
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
- mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
- mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
- Download album cover art and album song lists from Amazon.
- Batch tag whole albums.
- Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
- One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
- For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
Support two mode.
1. Fix tags in music files permanently.(Suggested)
2. Fix Android database only, does not affect the music files.
ID3Fixer support multi-select and fix a batch of files. ID3Fixer can read the ID3/WMA/MP4 tags(artist name, album name, song's title, etc..) with the charset you assigned, and you can preview the results before apply to prevent wrong operation.
Support to select music by folder.
If you found some songs that could not be fixed, please send the sample file to me, and I will try to fix it, thanks.
ID3Fixer support ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4 and WMA tag.
p.s. If the method to write tags does not work, and no error message pop out, maybe your device does not support to reading Unicode tags.
Currently support charset: English, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean, Eastern European, Cyrillic, Western European, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Baltic, Vietnamese, South European, Thai, Russian, Unicode.
If you need any charset that does not in the list, please email me or left the message in the comment, I will add it in the next release.
Add Hebrew translations, thanks aviel ghermezian and his team.
Support multilingual, English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Hebrew.
Tag: id3, tag, music, mp3, mp4, wma, covert to unicode.
Tidy up your music library; Material style.
‣ Designed with Material Design in mind, Taggr stands out from any other ID3 editor in the market with bold colors, print-like typography and context-defining animations.
From Title to Record Label; All is yours to fill.
‣ Taggr supports editing ID3 fields including (but not limited to) Album Artist, Track Number, Mood, Record Label and many, many more!
Change it once, see it everywhere.
‣ Unlike the majority of other ID3 tagging apps, Taggr writes every change you made into the MP3 file itself. So no matter where you choose to store your music, you will never lose a thing.
Not sure what song's you're editing? Preview it straight from the app!
‣ Unknown artist? Unknown album? Unknown title? No worries! Taggr provides a way for you to preview the song you're currently editing so that you know what to fill. No need to switch to a music player!
Give your music library a color (or two) by adding album arts.
‣ Say bye to ugly, blank album arts. You can now easily pick one with a click of a button using Google Images or Last.fm.. or choose them manually from your device's local storage. Your call.
Edit multiple songs all at once.
‣ Taggr supports multiple file editing to make sure you won't have to do the same thing twice. All changes will be applied to the files you've selected in an instant. ..and did I mention it'll also work for album arts?
Rearrange your music folders as you go; Automatically.
‣ With only a flick of a switch, Taggr could also help bring senses to your music folders. So say goodbye to messy and cluttered piles of unstructured folders and lean back; 'cause Taggr will do it automatically for you!
Rename your music files to reflect what's inside.
‣ Taggr could also automatically rename your saved music files to match the edit you make to its ID3 tag. Again, all you would have to do is flick the switch.
ATTENTION: Any MUSIC FILES THAT ARE STORED ON AN SD CARD ARE NOT GOING TO BE EDITABLE. As per Google's latest Android update, there's currently no officially-supported way to make this happen.
◈ Support the ability to
- Editing ID3 Tag information(Title, artist, album)
- Supports Audio Files: OGG, FLAC, MP3, WMA
- Automatic search for the tag information (MP3 only)
- downloading Album cover (Album art) image file from the Internet
- Supports folder navigation system for music files
- Supports quick scrolling for the list of music files
- Automatic link to the music playing: the default music player, HTC Desire and XingPlayer the status bar when using shortcuts simple lay off
(Feature of this application)
1 Writing directly to mp3 file
Since directly write meta information of mp3 files, the edited contents are also reflected in the case of PC usage and model change.
2 Simultaneous editing of music file name
The meta-information when editing, you can also edit the standard file name ("Song Title (Artist)", etc.) .
3 Creating a playlist
It allows you to create and easily change the playlist. Now, it is possible to list of songs you would like to hear.
4 Edit of the m4a format
You can edit the m4a format file and detect the mp3 file of m4a format, to change .m4a extension. It is possible that any PC to check the meta information.
In the future, we plan to continue to add an editable meta-information.
If such additional functions, is a demand, I would appreciate contact.
Editing will ask that you will be carried out at your own risk.
Author of illustrations: All Vectors
Music album editor will fix and update ID3 (ID3v2) tags from Music/ MP3 files and also update the songs database information (MediaStore) from your Android phone. With Music Album Editor, you can manage your song list for Google Play Music.
★★ App Features ★★
★ Update song title, artist, album, year and genre
★ Update ID3 art/ picture/ cover
★ Update Mediastore album art/ picture/ cover
★ Merge song to album
★ Unmerge song from album
★ Browse from list of song
★ Browse from list of file (refresh song list)
★ UNDO changes of the last update
You can select the encoding and songs, preview them automatically, then convert all in one tap.
You can select between safe mode or speed mode.
In safe mode, all files modified will have backup automatically, so you can recover it if something goes wrong.
In speed mode, this app will rewrite your music files without backup and checking, and is recommended for adept users.
-Search for a tag by name or lyrics
-Keep a list of favorite tags for quick access
-Browse Classic Tags
-See the most recently posted tags
-Filter tags by number of voice parts and whether sheet music or learning tracks are available
-Sort tags by title, number of downloads, most recently posted, or highest ratings
-Open up a random tag, view sheet music (when available), and listen to learning tracks (when available)
-Rate tags on BarbershopTags.com
-Watch videos uploaded by users
-Watch teaching videos
-Open links to BarbershopTags.com directly within the app
-Share a link to your favorite tag with your friends over email or SMS
-(New since version 1.4) Keep a list of tags you know how to teach to others
-(New since version 1.5) Play the key note for tags you're viewing before you sing -- just hold down the "Play" button!
If you run into issues with the application, please send me an email at email@example.com
*Support quick search and preview
*Title,artist and album editor
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3 m4a ogg flac editing.
*Automatically fetching all missing album cover.(beta)
*Support ID3v1,ID3v23 and ID3v24.
This is a professional ID3 tag editor, it can help you to fix the tags and covers. It works for most built-in players and other players that reading system database or ID3 tags, for example, "Music Online Lite" and "PowerAMP". Some players don't read the tags or system database in real time, the album cover may not show up in those players, you may consider sending feedback to your favorite player to support ID3 tag real time reading.
We use the standard ID3v23 format when you save the tags as it has the best encoding support.
This is the version without ads.
The Mp3 Editor comes with a Mp3 cutter, Mp3 merger and a Ringtone maker tool to set beautiful ringtone's for your application's.
First application which can merge multiple number of mp3 files into a single mp3 file.
Mp3 cutter is a simple snipper application which is used to snip mp3 file's into smaller files.Select the start time and the end time for the song that you need to snip.The mp3 cutter will do the magic for you.The mp3 cutter can edit any kind of file or it can configure any large files.
The Mp3 cutter is more robust and is ease of use.Mp3 cutter can edit a song to the lowest time frame upto 0.01 second or 1/100 of a second.
Mp3 merger or a music fusion tool which is used to combine two different songs into a one single song. The songs which has been edited using the music cutter can be combined using the fusion maker to combine into a single one.The Mp3 merger is very fast when compared to the other fusion maker tools that are available in the market.
The Meger takes at the maximum of 30 seconds to provide the output.The song is stored in the sdcard so that the file can be exported to other devices.
The Mp3 Merger has the capacity to merge multiple amount of files into single Mp3 file.
1) Add the Mp3 file into the buffer
2) Click the merge button
3) All the Mp3 files that has been added to the buffer will be merged into a single Mp3 file.
All the files which are edited or merged using the Mp3 cutter or the Mp3 Merger can be found in the folder named mp3 in the sdcard of the memory card.
Just press the set Ringtone button to set the ringtone of the phone.One of the most easy method to set the ringtone for the phone.
1) First Application which can merge multiple mp3 music files into a one single music file.
2) The Mp3 Merger is the fastest Music mashup tools.
3) The Application comes along with a Equalizer plugin which can be used along with the audio editor application
4) The Application will also be having a Ringtone maker added to it.
-directory or file selection
-fixes approving to avoid wrong transformations
-you can send a report about unsupported charset
-ID3V2&V1 tag support
-any external storage support
-separate fix for each tag part
-auto rescan library after saving
Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoded.
* 1.7.0: Provides Quick Search and Artwork Resolution Options.
* 1.6.3: Back to support Froyo but it will be discontinued After Aug 2014.
* 1.6.1: When you save tag info with larger than 300x300 artwork image, then automatically it will resize as 300x300 sized artwork.
* 1.5.0: Saving tag updates the file and MediaStore at the same time. This feature is unique not like other tag editor! If you have updated with older version(ID3TagMan), you need to edit and save again with this version to update the file.
* 1.0.0: Support editing album cover!
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album.
* Album cover update from internet search
* Album cover update from your gallery (v1.6.0).
* Provide an easy UI to fix incorrect(garbled) texts in fields at once.
* Provide file browsing to select a media file in "Files" tab.
* Landscape mode support
* Multilingual support in UI: English, Korean, Italian, Simplified Chinese(Partial), Traditional Chinese(Partial), Japanese, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, German(Partial), Malaysian(Partial), Vietnamese(Partial) (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
* Quick scroll in lists.
* Support this app "Move to SD card".
* Launch Music Player in edit mode.
* Users Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111490617040294605940
* Become a beta user: http://goo.gl/h7vGw1
* When your modifications are not applied to Play Music even your changes are updated on this app, Try following steps
1. Go App Info of "Google Play Music" from Settings
2. Press "Force Stop"
3. Press "Clear Data"
4. Back to "Google Play Music"
5. All Music should be updated with your changes.
* Search images from internet with given keyword.
* Keywords are stored and managed. To delete used keyword, check the keyword and select "Delete selected" on the menu.
* Preview available before you download an image.
* Search options: Safety level
NOTE: To download an image from search result, you need to install Downloader application.