From the browser, click Share and choose the 'Send to Kindle' app!
REMEMBER: The email you specify MUST be on your Amazon approved list which be found at https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle.
Feedback: https://facebook.com/sendtokindle or http://twitter.com/Sendtokindle
• Voice Search
• Simple Navigation
• Playback Controls
• Keyboard for simple text entry
• Works with Amazon Fire TV Stick
• Support for Amazon Fire TV with software version 1.4.1
• Designed for simple navigation and playback control
• For game play use the remote included with your Fire TV or the optional Amazon Fire game controller
• Multicast enabled router required
• Make sure the device with the Fire TV Remote App is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Fire TV.
• Make sure another device isn't currently display mirroring to your Fire TV, as this will prevent the Fire TV Remote App from pairing.
• If you have advanced settings set up on your Wireless router, make sure Multicast support is enabled.
Still having trouble?
• Disconnect the power cord from your Fire TV for three seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Or, on your Amazon Fire TV Remote press and hold the Select button and the Play button at the same time until Fire TV restarts (about five seconds).
• On the device with the app, clear the application data for the Fire TV Remote app. On Android devices, go to Settings > Apps > Fire TV > Clear data.
• Reboot the mobile device and then open the app again.
This application has only been tested on the Kindle Fire HD AND the Kindle Fire 2nd generation. Test at your own risk.
Your Kindle wants to be free!
Using this application you can disable the Amazon homescreen, install a different launcher of your choice, and install the Android market!
The Pro version will allow you to install commonly used Google applications and will allow you to disable those pesky lockscreen ads that Amazon pushes to your device without having to pay them $15 to do so.
If you have any features or suggestions please let me know!
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
File Widget makes it simple.
File Widget is a light&fast widget, which can create shortcuts to any file or folder!
If you want to support me you can donate by purchasing the app "Donation for File Widget".
Your donations are highly appreciated and allow me to make File Widget better.
How to use File Widget:
To add File Shortcuts:
Long press on the homescreen => select Widget => select File Widget
To add Folder Shortcuts:
Long press on the homescreen => select Widget => select Folder Widget
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
Stops the "Cannot open this file type" message when trying to open mobi files with the Kindle app.
Just navigate to your desired mobi file and tap to import into the Kindle folder.
Make sure you have the Kindle app installed beforehand.
No root needed.
The Book of Shadows Widget Pack is an expansion to the Official Book of Shadows for Android. It is a separate app that will allow you to place a Pagan related Book of Shadows widget to the Home Screen.
**NO SPELLS ARE IN THIS & NEVER WILL BE, This app is for real pagans or spiritualists who want their own Book of Shadows.
*Tested & works fine with ADW Launcher, Live Home, Panda Home 2, *Panda Home (donut) version makes the widgets smaller than normal, avoid using panda home (donut).
8 Book of Shadows Widgets in the release:
- Alchemy Book
- Crystals Book
- Herbs Book
- Runes Book
- Salts Book
- Spells Book
- Default BoS Journal Book
- BoS Phonebook
Each Book widget has its own unique feel & UI. This is only the beginning of the Book of Shadows Widgets Pack, alot more will come to expand it.
Just wait & see!
Refer to the website for more details:
Tech support Email: email@example.com
***Post any bugs in the tech support boards as well.
This application has only been tested on the Kindle Fire HD, however it MIGHT work with Kindle Fire 2nd generation on up. Test at your own risk.
Your Kindle wants to be free!
Using this application you can disable the Amazon homescreen, install a different launcher of your choice, get Google apps, and install the Android market!
You can also disable those pesky lockscreen ads that Amazon pushes to your device without having to pay them $15 to do so.
If you have any features or suggestions please let me know!
crash after update? Please uninstall and then install again.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for all.
Thank you for using Fire Installer and Feedback, Bugreports and Support.
Push APK (Installationfile) to your amazon FireTV by selecting from installed App-List.
Questions, problems, bugs? Just drop me a mail!
Quick Guide: (also shown on app startup and on selecting help-menu)
Step 1 – Enable ADB Debugging
In order for the Fire TV to accept sideloaded apps, you must enable ADB Debugging. You may turn it back off once you’re done sideloading apps.
From the home screen, scroll down to “Settings”
Scroll right to “SYSTEM”
Scroll down to “Developer Options”
Change “ADB debugging” to “ON”
Change ”Unknown Sources” to ”ON”
Step 2 – Obtain your Fire TV’s IP Address
From the home screen, scroll down to “Settings”
Scroll right to “SYSTEM”
Scroll down to “Network”
Write down the numbers next to “IP Address”
Beta Version with a known bug: if you write wrong ip adress (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, no spaces, input with “.”) app will hang, also sometimes after transfering all apps too. if all apps installed on your firetv you may safely force-close the app from your phone's settings menu. will be fixed in next releases.
Last but not least: thanks for trying/using our app. We are happy for emails and market comments. Thank you!
Sourcecode available at Github:
(fully automates the process of export selected apk's at /sdcard/fireinstaller and adb push them at your Fire TV)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for ADs - please support us
android.permission.INTERNET - for ADs - please support us
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for reading temporary saved .apk file and pushing at fire tv
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for exporting temporary .apk file at fireinstaller-folder on sdcard for pushing at fire tv
Funktiongraphic created with different sources like http://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/design">Design vector designed by Freepik amazon fire TV is a wordmark by amazon. Sideloading is a officially supported way for pushing apps to devices which developers use. We're not officially cooperating with amazon or any subcompany.
If you encounter much Problems with an update you can get older version here but without support for further updates from google play: https://github.com/The1andONLYdave/fireinstaller/blob/b041aff61ff2f9afa40f2849421b5c1954a26203/Fireinstaller.apk?raw=true
You can choose any files such as images, videos, or PDF.
- You need a separate application that corresponds to the format so you can open the file. For example, PDF files can not be opened without PDF readers such as Adobe Reader.
☆Over 17 million users, 31+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here's the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.
To use this widget you must "long press" on an empty space on your home screen and then from the "widget menu" select "Free App Widget for Amazon"
► What is Free App Widget 4 Amazon ◄
Amazon gives away a paid app each and every day. The purpose of this home screen widget is to give you a visual reminder each and every time you see it on the screen so you don't forget to check the app store. If you love and use this app please help support it by leaving comments or contacting me! Those who leave star ratings without comments are not helping to improve the project.
► Note ◄
It is set to update automatically every 60 minutes and can also be updated manually. Will allow you to automatically load and download the current app of the day just by clicking the widget. No more missing out because you forgot to load up Amazon's AppStore that day.
► Features of Free App Widget 4 Amazon ◄
○ Shows Free App of The Day Name
○ Shows Free App of The Day Developer
○ Shows Original Price
○ Shows App Icon
○ Shows App Star Rating
○ Auto Launch Amazon App Store from pop-up window
(just tap the widget)
○ Manual Refresh (supports manual refresh)
○ Share Today's App link
○ Direct Download Link for Amazon App Store
(provided for you if you don't currently have it installed. After download select the file from your notifications or storage in order to be prompted for installation.)
○ In App Email support (please email me any suggestions, feedback, or bug reports. If the app loads and you wish to report a bug or a problem please use the in-app form in order to submit device information automatically to me for troubleshooting. Also I cannot directly reply to comments left here so please email me if you need support.)
○ Direct link to rate this application.
★★ Compatibility Android 1.5 or Greater ★★
► Uses Permissions ◄
○ android.permission.INTERNET (necessary to download information from Amazon.com)
○ android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (to check for connectivity)
► Disclaimer ◄
I am in no way affiliated with Amazon or the Amazon Appstore. I do not take credit for any content or apps published on the Amazon AppStore. You're paying for the Convenience of the daily reminder.
★ Recent Changes ★
v2.01 - Graphic changes and App Name Change to comply with Amazon trademarks.
v1.95 - minor bug fixes and code optimizations.
v1.85 - Landscape support
v1.80 - Added "Share Today's App" option.
------- Improved error handling.
v1.75 - Repaired issue with Email Developer option.
v1.70 - Complete UI redesign including menu.
------- Minor bug fixes.
v1.50 - Optimized AppStore Detection & Limited Entries.
------- Rate App added to menu.
v1.30 - Added Additional Error Handling.
------- Added Check Network State.
------- No longer tries to reload if data hasn't changed.
------- No longer tries to reload if there is no connection.
------- Minor UI adjustments.
------- Minor Bug Fixes.
v1.00 - Release Version.
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
... and many other input methods.
How to use:
Step 1) Install an alternative keyboard on your Kindle Fire. You can do this through the Android market or by downloading a .APK file from the web.
Step 2) Open this app and check the box next to the alternative keyboard you want to use.
It's that simple!
This application helps you keep an inventory and wish list of colors that you can browse anytime.
You can also use My Color Guide with the camera on your phone to tell you the names of colors in real-time and save them into custom palettes.
Must have app for graphic designers, painters, artists, illustrators and color lovers alike!
• Capture a color from your phone camera and match it to one of thousand available colors.
• Modify Contrast, Saturation, Brightness and Hue of Camera Stream
• Create a custom palette.
• Search for specific colors or browse the full RAL, Sherwin-Williams and custom color palettes.
• Save colors to your custom palettes to compare palettes or share with friends and family via email.
• Learn color names, RGB values, and hexadecimal numbers.
• Available in 6 different languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Netherlands and Italian)
Due to technical limitations, colors seen within the application may not accurately reflect real colors.
We are actively adding new features to this app, so please send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read every email!
The application is protected by a PIN and your transactions are stored on your device without using a third party server, for an offline and secure consultation.
No transfer of money can be made via My Accounting.
- View your accounts
- Update your accounts directly from your bank servers
- Checking accounts (history of last 200 operations)
- Savings Accounts (history of last 200 operations)
- Download operations on the last 4 months the first synchronization
- Access to the application by a secure PIN
- Local database
- La Banque Postale
For further information contact me: email@example.com