"Advocate Diary", the perfect tool and electronic assistant to every advocate, to manage their schedules, case and client information. Remind them for the upcoming hearing dates. Advocated Diary is very easy to use and accessible everywhere.
The application is developed using latest technology over the cloud. It allows to use the technology at a very small fraction of cost and provides much more benefits in terms of saved time and money.
Advocate Diary is more than just the scheduling diary. It is designed and developed to make your life easier.
Please note that in order to use Advocate Diary, you need to register yourself at www.Advocate-Diary.com. You can opt between multiple subscription, including free trial.
Once registered you can enter your data from either your PC, laptop or even the mobile and you are all set to benefit from always available data and its ease of use.
- Key Features -
* Send Free SMS & Emails to Clients.
* Manage Unlimited Cases without any restriction.
* Accessible over many devices: Smart-Phone PC, Laptop, Tablets.
* View Daily Hearing List. You can print list of any date or time period from your PC.
* Monthly Calendar View of Cases.
* A Smart and Easy way to Search Cases.
* Get your Complete Data back in case you decide to stop using Advocate Diary.
* You can customize your list of courts, case types and stages and many other customizations. This makes data entry easy and fast
* All your case details are available at your fingertips, no more looking into different diaries for different years.
* Quick interfaces, like calendar, “Today’s Cases”, “All Cases” makes accessing information easier.
* “Incomplete entries” tracks the incomplete case entries and provides a separate interface to quickly update the cases, thus ensuring the data is always up to date.
* Captures all necessary information related to case, be it the client contact, the court or the opposite lawyer.
* Fee module, which allows you to track the fee agreed and received over time, but its Optional to use or Not.
*You can use this tool across your firm, with your colleagues, controlling whether they can see your cases or not, thus providing easy collaboration.