Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this range. Get a good idea of the WiFi signal strength with the help of this simple app which consists of a compact 1x1 and 2x2 high resolution graphical widgets in addition to a detailed WiFi info screen and a convenient status bar notification.
1. WiFi Signal strength in dBm
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Access point, Linkspeed, MAC Address, Frequency, IP Address, Gateway, DNS, DHCP, downloaded, uploaded
4. Battery Saving Mode
5. WiFi Channel Neighborhood
1. WiFi Signal strength in ASU and Percentage units.
2. Widget Styles - Graphic, Colorbars, Minimalist and Numeric
3. Signal Notifications in status bar
1. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list.
2. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
3. In battery saving mode the app will not be launched if the widget is tapped. It will just update the widget. If you want to open the app you will have to execute the app from launcher.
4.The Pro and Free apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been temporarily unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Give feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
The app is constantly updating the signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere your connected to WiFi to find the best connection.
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.
NEW UPDATE: The new Signal Strength Widget provides up to date, easy to access information on your android device’s current Wi-Fi connection.
This app will show you several tips, including how to make a "satellite" (see screenshot below)!
As you may know there's a lot of fake "wifi booster" apps here on the market but this one is real! It won't modify your software or whatever which the fake apps claim. It will tell you things that YOU can do to improve your signal strength for example remove the battery cover!
You might be wondering why this app is 8mb, it's because I used a game engine to create this app. I know it's overkill, therefore I'll start learning eclipse to create native android apps.
This app monitors and analyzes your network and warns you if there are problems.
For beginners: easy to understand, you don't need to be an IT expert. You can detect the problems without knowing how the RSSI, link speed work or what they mean.
For experts: It tests your WiFi network latency, DNS resolving continuously, not just displays static information!
* Real-time latency, link speed and signal strength information on the dashboard
* Analyze function: DNS resolving, overlapping networks, latency, signal power and so on.
* Detailed information about your network and your access point like the vendor of the AP or the exact frequency and DHCP info.
Signal-Strength is not the only reason for bad WiFi speeds, as popularly believed. Research indicates that WiFi speed (throughput) depends on Link Speed, Signal-to-Ratio (SNR) and Signal Strength. When a WiFi device (such as your laptop or iPad) is far away from your WiFi Router, the Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Signal–Strength decreases. As a result, your device auto-adjusts the Link Speed to a lower value in order to handle packet loss and interference.
This app provides WiFi Link Speed, Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Signal Strength of your WiFi connection. You can easily identify how your WiFi performance changes in different locations (at your home or office).
1. Support for landscape (horizontal screen) mode
2. Option to show/hide the text results (to increase the graph viewing area)
3. "Help Screens" to describe the technical terminologies
4. Improved app stability
1. Provides graphs for WiFi Link Speed, Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Signal Strength of your WiFi connection
* Current, Average and Moving Average values
2. Customize the Display
* Enable/Disable individual Graphs
* Enable/Disable Moving Average Graphs
3. Customize the Calculations
* Set the “Interference Range” to calculate Signal-to-Noise Ratio
* Set the “Moving Average” interval
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Sniffer", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
Hey Guys! Are you tired of slow WIFI Network Connections? Just Tap to Boost your Network. Boost your Network in just 10 Secs.Have you ever gone to basement or some other place where your network is low and you are not able to access your phones or internet. So this application is only for you. Android WIFI Booster lets the user to boost the phones network in the less network or error prone areas. Just tap to boost your network.
It Boosts your Cellular and WIFI Network in just a matter of 8-10 Seconds.
1. Initialising Signal Strength
2. Estimating Wifi Coverage
3. Calibrating Wifi Channels
4. Analyzing New Calibrated Antenna
5. Improving DHCP Signals
6. Saving Device Properties!
7. Finishing & Saving Configuration Settings
Note: Network Boosting may take some time. Please wait till it boosts your Network.Please
wait till the task is completed.
Additionally, Wifi AutoLogin indicates in the Notification Area which Wifi Network you are connected to. Via the Notification Area, you can easily open Wifi AutoLogin to also see the Wifi Signal Strength.
Pre-defined and built-in, TELENETHOMESPOT, TELENETHOTSPOT and FON_BELGACOM Wifi Networks are supported for automatic Wifi Web Login.
Additionally, Wifi AutoLogin can be configured to support automatic Wifi Web Login for Custom Wifi Networks. As each Wifi Network is different, not all Custom Wifi Networks are guaranteed to work.
Wifi AutoLogin settings for the pre-defined, built-in, TELENETHOMESPOT, TELENETHOTSPOT and FON_BELGACOM Wifi Networks are supported without time limitation (according to normal Android application lifecycle).
Wifi AutoLogin settings for other Custom Wifi Networks are remembered for 7 days only, giving you the opportunity to try out whether Wifi AutoLogin supports your Custom Wifi Network. To avoid having to reconfigure every 7 days Wifi AutoLogin for your Custom Wifi Network, you can buy the Wifi AutoLogin Premium Key which will also remove Ads in Wifi AutoLogin.
1) To enable automatic login you need to provide specific login-date, like Username and Password, to Wifi AutoLogin. These login-data are ONLY used to login to the indicated Wifi Networks and are NOT used for anything else.
2) This App is not developed by the providers of the intended Wifi networks. This means that a change by the provider to the supported Wifi Networks can cause login failures which can only be solved by modifying the App. As the needed modifications will highly depend on the nature of the changes made by the provider, it is impossible to indicate a timeline by when an applicable update of the App can be made available.
3) On some recent devices or firmware updates, the moment that you are connected to a Wifi network which requires Web-Login to get internet access, a web page with the login portal will pop up. This is not due to Wifi AutoLogin and in most cases this popping up can also not be disabled. Nevertheless: If the Wifi network is supported by Wifi AutoLogin it will still, in the background, log you in. So you will not have to enter your login data every time that the login web page pops up and you can just discard it by pressing the back-key.
All your suggestions are welcome: email@example.com
If Wifi AutoLogin does not correctly support your Wifi network, don't give a bad rating but mail us. It's impossible to support each and every different Wifi network, but then we can investigate whether Wifi AutoLogin can be modified to support your Wifi network.
Keywords: wifi, auto login, telenet, belgacom, wifi portal, wi-fi, wlan, web portal, hotspot, wifi password, wifi login, ssid, fon, browser login page, wireless, wifi internet access, wifi web login
Use WiFi Meter to:
* find open networks quickly without having to take out your laptop or tablet
* find less crowded channels for setting up your wireless router
* survey your local WiFi network for audits and investigations
* get a permanent record of WiFi access points for importing into spreadsheets or databases
To start scanning simply press the scan button. Scanning will proceed at regular intervals, press the scan button again to stop. Press any of the items in the list for more information. Use the settings menu to customise the scan interval and the presentation of the results. The network list can be displayed in name, channel or signal strength order and can be filtered to focus on open networks only and/or networks on a particular channel.
WiFi Meter requires access to WiFi but does not require an internet connection and supports WiFi frequencies within the 2.4 GHz band. An SD card or similar storage is required to export data. Export is to a .csv file which is compatible with most spreadsheet and database software.
On the first tab (NETS) shows a list of nearby networks that is able to detect your Android device, showing its SSID, signal strength, MAC address of the router or access point (BSSID), characteristics of safety in the working channel and the signal strength indicated in decibels (db).
On the second tab (PLOT) shows a bar graph to see at a glance the channels used by the networks and the power of their signals. This screen is very useful to see if you need to modify your router channel to avoid channel overlap and that the performance of our network is not reduced.
The tab (DISCOVER) helps us to discover the computers that are connected to our network. With this utility we discover in our network intruders.
The tab (PING) is a simple utility to make "PING" an IP address or host name. In this way, we can determine whether a computer is running at any time.
The above options menu is context sensitive, so depending on the screen in which we will show some other choices. In the NETWORKS and GRAPHICS screen, the options we have are:
• Connection Info. It indicates the current data on the Wi-Fi connection we have on your Android, if we are connected to one.
• Save. We can save a PDF report that includes a list of Wi-Fi networks displayed on the screen. In the "PLOT tab" this report includes the graph
• Share. Lets share our contacts and friends applying a simple way through the applications installed on the terminal, whether the mail client, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Whatsapp,...
In the "PING" the menu is identical, except for the option to save the report, which does not exist.
**No ads version**
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
[Works perfectly for CDMA technology. GSM may not always work.]
TRY LITE VERSION FIRST
IMPORTANT: NETWORK SIGNAL CANNOT BE BOOSTED, ONLY RECOVERED/REFRESHED.
THIS APP TRIES TO SET YOUR DEVICE WITH BEST POSSIBLE CONNECTION IN YOUR AREA BY REFRESHING THE SIGNAL CONNECTION. i.e. AFTER USING THIS APP, YOUR NETWORK SIGNAL CAN GET INCREASED IN STRENGTH (BY SETTING THE BEST NETWORK SIGNAL), OR STAY CONSTANT(IF THERE IS NO BETTER NETWORK SIGNAL).
NOTICE: THIS APP WON'T WORK ON DUAL SIM DEVICES.
Basically this app refreshes the signal certain number of times until a good signal is found. The signal setting is done by Android system itself when signal is forcefully refreshed by this app.
★ 1click Home screen Widget for network signal recovering without launching App.(New).
★ Recover lost Network Signal(4G/3G/2G) and WiFi in 1Click.
★ Refreshing of signal results in good Internet browsing and downloading speed.
★ Set best WiFi connection (Refreshes the connections available).
★ 4G connection over 3G connection (Android system).
★ Results show good call quality after refresh.
★ Recovers all lost WiFi connection , Data connection & Signal Strength together in one click.
★ Fastest recovery of signal, not more than a minute.
★ Auto Close after Refreshing network.
★ Notify last Refresh time.
★ No fake boosting offered, but refreshes/resets the signal and guarantees the best possible signal strength in that area. Know that the results are same as any other "Network Booster" apps.
★ Quicker recovery of signal than lite version. And No Ads.
So what does Network Signal Refresher do? How it helps you?
How can this app recover lost signal strength? When is this app handy?
If you are looking for a simple answer, Here it is: Network Signal Refresher helps your device to recover lost network signal by refreshing the network connection and forces Android system to set the best connection that is available in that cell site(or simply that area). Refreshing of signal also helps to prioritize the connections available and sets the best connection possible e.g. It helps your device to set 4G connection over 3G. Just like you get a fresh network when switching ON your device, Network Signal Refresher does this exact refreshing of signal without the heck of turning off device.
You may have been through situation when the friend standing next to you have full signal bars, but you don't even got a single bar with same network!!
don't worry you are not alone, this phenomenon is common. This happens because your device didn't get a proper signal at a point of time and the software in your device may have misbehaved, and due to this your device just continue to have bad signal resulting you to get dropped calls, data connection failure, high battery usage etc.
At this situation our "Network Signal Refresher" becomes real handy. It triggers the device to stop the current network connection, gets all the info of neighboring cell sites, Find outs the best one, and sets best connection.
Network signal strength cannot be boosted using a mobile platform software. Because network signal is provided by the Network provider through signal towers. So no one should expect a simple software can regenerate or boost a network?? It is not possible!! But you can definitely recover an existing signal.
Still not able to believe? just try our lite version, You will definitely come back here.
Special discount to celebrate the selection as "Google trending app" ($2.99 -> $1.45)
Do not miss the chance.
# support language
- English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Germany, French, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay
[Try Free Smart WiFi first!]
If Phone manufacturer had modified WiFi module, it might not work normally. Please let us know if you find problems that don\'t happen in other WiFi Apps.
We recommend to try Free Smart WiFi first and purchase when you are satisfied.
If you dissatisfied with the Smart WiFi Pro or if some functions work wrongly,
please request a refund by email within a week after purchase.
We process a refund without any conditions.
We will try to give you better functions.
[1.7.0 Update logs]
1. Add location based WiFi Auto On/Off.
2. Ring alarm when switching between WiFi and 3G/4G.
3. Notify whether the internet is available when connecting WiFi.
4. Connect to the AP with highest level when WiFi or screen is turned on.
5. Fixed bugs at Android 4.3
# A Wi-Fi App that just makes life easier
- Fast, easy automatic connection with just one click
- Automatically checks if the internet can be used!
- checks and filters an AP with Captive Portal
- Simple U/I allows you to view all information at once.
- Even provides advanced functions including Static IP Settings for each AP and AP Filtering!
- WiFi Auto On/Off location based
*. Captive Portal: an AP with Captive Portal requires to login or exposes ads
# Unique Features
With just one click, you can access WiFi without thinking about which APs to access.
You can use WiFi easily with prioritized automatic connection that takes care of channel interference & signal intensity.
After being connected to WiFi, the app checks if the internet is available. This keeps you from being frustrated while using WiFi.
We provide an easy UI that enables users to check AP Channels, connection sensitivity, security mode, and other details over easy & neat Radar View.
[WiFi Donkey Service]
It’s a WiFi-sharing service that allows Smart WiFi users to access secured AP between Smart WiFi users.
If you share more than 1 secured AP, then other users can also access the AP.
[AP Filtering ]
APs that are always inaccessible and interfering will be excluded from the list.
[Notification of network change]
Ring alarm when switching from WiFi to 3G/4G.
# Premium Functions
Turn on the WiFi automatically when in range of designated AP.
[Automatic conversion to 3G]
When Internet access via WiFi is impossible, the app will automatically switch to 3G and provide a smooth WiFi experience.
(Internet may not be available, even if you’re connected to an AP with strong signals and vice versa. Smart WiFi checks if the Internet actually works and decides whether it should switch to 3G.)
Even when your phone is in power-saving mode, it will maintain the WiFi connection to ensure that you can use services like Music Play without interruption.
[Confirming Captive Portal]
In case of asking to log in or accessing APs showing Ads, these are displayed on Status bar and can be automatically filtered according to settings.
[Static IP Settings for Each AP]
By setting up fixed IPs for each AP, you can access the AP very quickly, even when it is difficult to access.
[WEP Key Index]
You can designate the Key Index for WEP Mode when accessing AP.
# Help us translate
- Please help us support your own language through the Translation Menu inside Smart WiFi App
# How to Use
- You can read detailed descriptions for usages by tabbing “Run App→ Menu Button→ About→ YouTube Icon."
[tag: wifi, wi-fi, smart wifi, internet, network, one-click, save battery, shake, easy, radar, 3g, 4g, lte, ap, share, keep, static ip, auto, captive portal]
* Caution: Versions below 1.1.3 will be disabled.