Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support - setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version - it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, and works with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower,Torque, 0-60 , quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and exra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
**PLEASE NOTE!** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use 'Prolific' or 'FTDI' chips
* Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!
More from developer
★ Forum Runner has over 7,500 forums listed in its network and is growing daily! ★
Forum Runner allows you to browse your favorite forums the way they were meant to be on Android devices. With Forum Runner you no longer have to worry about waiting on the entire forum web page to load up in Chrome - it only loads the actual forum information, which loads much faster. You can log into the forums and post in them as you normally would in Safari.
Forum Runner supports vBulletin, phpBB, XenForo, myBB, and IP.Board! We are adding support for other forums in the future.
★★★ If you do not see your favorite forums on Forum Runner, please ask the forum administrator to install the plug-in (this takes less than 5 minutes). They can download the plugin from http://www.forumrunner.com. ★★★
Forum Runner is more feature-packed and cheaper than any of its competition!
Full version of Forum Runner features:
★ Full support for Push notifications! Have your favorite forums send you push notifications when you get a new private message or a thread you are subscribed to is posted in!
★ Full support for vBulletin 4.0 CMS!
★ Full support for BBCode and embedded HTML (including smilies)
★ Fully customizable home screen with favorite forums and subforums
★ Home screen polls updates from forums which show unread private message count and number of updated subscribed threads
★ View thumbnail attachments in thread - touch them to go to a full screen view
★ View an 'album' of all the photos attached on a thread's page (great for picture threads!)
★ Save thread images to your picture gallery
★ Fully searchable forums and subforums
★ View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
★ Supports both portrait and landscape reading and posting
★ Full posting options (quote posts, start new reply, new topic)
★ Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take photo from your camera and upload to forum)
★ Full support for private messages and private message folders
★ Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads
★ Category browser - find new forums you didn't even know about by browsing or searching
We are actively working on this app and have a full support web forum where you can communicate directly with the developers. We are constantly adding new features and appreciate any requests or bug reports!
Head on over to http://www.forumrunner.com for more information!
Never miss a deal with the new WUC app. From our store forums to our couponing articles and tips, where ever you are, you can now be connected to WeUseCoupons and the hundreds of thousands of WUCkie members!
Key Features of the WeUseCoupons Coupon Forum application include:
- Easy Navigation
- Full Posting Abilities
- New Posts Tab
- Attach Photos directly from your Android phone (remember to take pictures
inside the store with your device and post!)
- Private Messaging (with Optional Push Notifications)
- Subscribe to your Favorite Threads (with Optional Push Notifications)
- Supports both Landscape and Portrait views
Why pay full price? With the WeUseCoupons app, you're always connected to the deals!
New Holland, Bobcat, Kioti, Mahindra, Massey Ferguson, TYM, Cub Cadet, Yanmar, Craftsman and all other brands of tractors, lawn
mowers and equipment.