Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Monitor your HVAC system's performance
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
View and change heating and cooling system settings
View and set the indoor temperature
View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
View 5-Day weather forecast
View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
Access multiple smart thermostats
Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Protect, Nest Cam and Dropcam all in one place. And get alerts on your phone or tablet.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The thermostat that programs itself to help you save energy.
- Adjust the temperature on your way home. Or from the couch.
- See how much energy you used and why. The more you know, the more you can save.
- View and edit your thermostat schedule.
- Get extreme temperature alerts before your pipes freeze or your pet overheats.
- Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
- Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide. Or if the batteries are low. (Requires Wi-Fi and working Internet connection)
- Hush an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
- Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once – without using a ladder. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
- See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam & Dropcam
The Wi-Fi video camera that lets you see your home on your phone.
- Set it up on your phone. It should only take a minute. Literally.
- Stream securely day or night. And see your home in super clear 1080p HD (Nest Cam only).
- Get alerts when there’s motion or sound while you’re away.
- Talk and listen through the Nest app. Hear the baby cry. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
- Rewind to see what you missed when you subscribe to Nest Aware with Video History.
Some features require a working Internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
Certain permissions are required to install the Nest app. Below are the permissions we ask for and why we request them:
- Bluetooth Connection Information: used for communicating with Nest products, such as Nest Protect and Nest Cam.
- Camera: used for scanning the QR code to set up new Nest products.
- Contacts: allows you to easily choose an emergency contact from your address book.
- Identity: used to send notifications and alerts.
- Microphone: allows you to use the “Talk Back” functionality of Nest Cam.
- Phone: used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
- Photos/Media/Files: used to take and store photos when setting up your profile photo.
- Wifi Connection Information: used to set up new Nest products and access your Nest account
What’s new in version 5.0
- We completely redesigned the Nest app, made things easier to find, and added some new features.
- Introduced Nest Cam and Dropcam to the Nest app.
- Security updates.
New for Nest Thermostat
- Tap the house icon to tell the Nest Thermostat when you’re Home or Away.
- See indoor humidity and outside temperature.
- We reorganized Settings under the gear icon so they’re easier to find.
- Tap the thermostat to easily access the most popular features at the bottom of the screen.
- Increased support from 10 thermostats up to 40 thermostats (max 20 per home).
New for Nest Protect
- Hush an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Run a Safety Checkup from your phone. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
New for Nest Cam & Dropcam
- See all your Nest Cams and Dropcams in one app – along with all your other Nest products.
- Talk and Listen is now easier to use. Just hold down the icon and start talking.
- It’s easier to zoom in and enhance to get an up-close view.
- Cloud Recording is now called Nest Aware.
- If you have a Dropcam with seven-day Cloud Recording, you now get ten days of Video History.
- Rewind your Video History and filter events by motion, sound or Activity Zone. (With Nest Aware subscription.)
Your Nest thermostat is smart enough to know when you are around, but what if you spend most of your time in another room, or if your house is so big, your thermostat thinks you are away and lower the house temperature.
@home for Nest goals are :
• tell your Nest thermostat when you are at home even if it doesn't see you.
• tell you when your Nest thermostat sees someone while you are away.
• show Nest information directly in your homescreen
@home for Nest knows your home presence by checking on your wifi or your GPS location. By default it only uses wifi detection so it doesn't pump out your phone's battery, but if your house is so big you don't catch on wifi everywhere it can also use GPS positioning.
Because all your family members don't have a phone, @home for Nest doesn't tell your thermostat when you are away, it only notifies your thermostat when you are home and let your thermostat workout family presence automatically when you are away.
@home for Nest is super easy to configure. Install on your phone, detect your home wifi (or GPS position), connect to your Nest thermostat, enable background mode and forget about it.
With @home for Nest, your Nest thermostat will always know when you are at home.
- Receive an alert when the Nest thermostat target temperature is set too high or too low.
- Receive an alert anytime your Nest changes from Auto-Away to Home.
- Set a weekly schedule (example: Monday 9am-5pm) and use your Nest Products to get notified when your Nest changes to home unexpectedly.
- Expecting your kids home from school, use your Nest Products to alert you when your Nest changes to Home.
Note: You must have your Nest Auto-Away feature on for this app to know when people have come home. The Nest will automatically change to Home if your schedule is set to turn on. Please review your Nest schedule to ensure it is correct.
Legal Note: Dun-Zo and the NestEnhance application are not responsible for any failure to send or receive notifications causing loss of property or damages.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
- The evohome system in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The single zone thermostat in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The European voice controlled thermostat
- The Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat (RTH9320)
- The Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat (RTH8320)
- The Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat (RTH6320)
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app – and depending on the thermostat installed – users can:
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and edit the time period program
- View and set a quick action (on selected solutions)
- View and set the system's operating mode (on selected solutions)
- View and set the fan's operating mode (on selected solutions)
- View a 5-Day weather forecast
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- Access locations that other users share with them
- Turn on or off email notifications about the system's connectivity status
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and edit the time period program
To learn more about each solution and their respective functionalities, download the app now and take the tour using the demo mode.
Opower has already changed the way millions of people around the world understand, use, and control the energy they use at home -- as well as their energy costs. Our Thermostat App takes you even further. Discover and set an ideal temperature schedule for yourself. Sign up for alerts. Reduce the energy used by your home when you leave for work or vacation - and have the temperature just right when you get back. And best of all, save money while you're not at home!
To use the Opower Thermostat, you must first enroll in an Opower Thermostat program sponsored by your local utility and install the Honeywell VisionPro Thermostat provided by your utility.
It allows you to control the temperature of your house from anywhere at anytime. Say goodbye to worrying about arriving home late, going on holiday, or leaving home without turning off or changing your thermostat programme.
momit Smart Thermostat learns from your habits and uses them to programme itself. Its sensors let it know when you are at home or if it is day or night time, thus helping you to save up to 20% off your home energy bill.
Its innovative design replaces buttons and wheels with a very intuitive touchscreen. Your home temperature can be displayed in 6 different formats, so you can choose the one that most suits the style of your home interior.
• Great way to access Total Connect™
Remote Services, which let you utilize the Internet, Android smartphones, cameras and more to stay connected to your home or business
• A simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger across your Android lets you effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras
• A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis—providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
• View one, four or six cameras at a time on your Android smartphone
• Optimizes connection speed to enable full-streaming, real motion video when on a
Wi-Fi connection or a good 3G/4G connection
• Toggle between security functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger
Works in conjunction with Honeywell security products. Ask your security professional for more information.
Honeywell remote service account is required.
The Insteon Hub connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet. The Insteon for Hub app works in concert with the Hub to configure, control and view the status of Insteon devices and sensors.
Download the Insteon for Hub app, connect your Insteon Hub, select your favorite Insteon devices for your home, and enjoy!
Easy Device Scheduling
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about program the porch light to turn on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone or Computer
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. Receive instant push notifications and email alerts. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at any time.
Stay Connected to What Matters Most
Wonder what triggered the motion sensor or just want to check in on the kids or your pets? Add an Insteon Wi-Fi camera and you'll see it all from your smartphone. The Insteon cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision.
The Insteon Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Add another smartphone by simply downloading the app, sign in and enjoy.
NO MONTHLY FEES
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control, and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can enjoy for free with the Insteon Hub.
Detailed Insteon app features:
•Simple and clear user controls
•Devices now update without the need to refresh. Feature available on Hub (2014) only.
•Set schedules for devices for every day of the week
•Auto-detection of geo-location of smartphone to calculate sunrise/sunset and automatic time synchronization
•Insteon thermostat support, temp, humidity, mode, cool, heat, fan
•Supports Venstar thermostat (with Insteon Adapter)
•Nest thermostat support
•Ability to add Insteon indoor and outdoor IP cameras
•IP camera configuration – ability to set username, password, add/edit/delete contrast, brightness, mirror, flip image, directional control (up/down/left/right – i.e. “pan/tilt”)
•Create a scene – single activation with multiple devices
•Create rooms for organization
•Receive push notifications/email alerts when sensors and devices are activated
•Quick status of sensors with the Check-In page
•Supports hundreds of Insteon devices
•Works over Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
•Technical support email link and a feedback page provided within the app
As featured in Wired, CNN, ABC News, and elsewhere, SmartThings makes your life easier and better by letting you know about important things that happen at home when you’re away, and by letting you turn previously dumb things like lights, locks, and other household objects into smart devices that automatically do what you want them to. Secure your home, control energy use, and trigger things in your home to perform different actions when people or pets are present with the push of a button – wherever you are.
• Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
• Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move
• Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen
• Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
• Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
• Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
• Monitor and control your energy use
• Save up to £150 a year on your energy bills
• View and change the schedule of your heating and hot water to fit with your plans
• Set frost protection and temperature alerts for peace of mind
Here’s what others think:
Rather than twiddling the thermostat like someone’s dad in the 1980s, you twiddle with the thermostat via a smart-looking app, like someone’s dad in 2013 - stuff.tv
This is designed to put heating and hot water controls in the palm of your hand rather than you having to clamber in a dark cupboard to change them - tech.uk
“Finally! The end of impossible to use heating controls "@engadget: British Gas introduces Hive Active Heating™” carmel @mcquaic 26 Sep
Download the free app to demo Hive and if you like it why not buy Hive Active Heating™ from https://www.hivehome.com/buynow
If you would like to sign-up as a beta tester, please visit: http://betatesters.hivehome.com
The new ecobee residential mobile app can be used to monitor and control your ecobee Smart, Smart Si, and ecobee3 thermostats from anywhere, anytime on your Android phone.
Remotely edit virtually all of your thermostat's settings, including desired indoor temperature, humidity level, system status, system mode, and how long you would like your fan to stay on for.
View your current schedule and temperature settings as well as current local weather and 4-day weather forecast. No separate weather app required.
Use the Quick Changes menu to set your thermostat to Away when you're stepping out for a while, or create a specific schedule for when you're on vacation. Save money and energy no matter how long you're away from home.
If you have multiple thermostats you can switch between them and view detailed information for each thermostat, including current temperature, desired temperature, and network status.
For the first time ever, you can now use the mobile app to:
• Create an account and register your thermostat
• Create and edit your schedule and comfort settings
• Add thermostats and manage them in groups
• Setup your preferences for alerts and reminders
• More detailed information about your thermostat(s) including name, serial number, and firmware version
• Quick changes menu to set your thermostat to Home or Away with one tap
See which connected appliances are turned on or off in your home
Switch home occupancy modes (“At Home,” “Away,” and “Goodnight”)
Turn individual appliances on or off
With this app, an EnergyHub user can easily switch his or her home into any of the different occupancy modes (“At Home,” “Away,” and “Goodnight”). Just tap the mode you intend to switch into and within a few seconds connected appliances either turn on or off as you’ve set them up to do. If Wireless Thermostats are installed as part of the EnergyHub system, they’ll switch to the temperature that you’ve designated for that mode.
The app also allows you to turn individual appliances on and off to - giving you ultimate control over connected appliances in your home.
The EnergyHub system was designed with the simple premise that saving energy should be easy. It’s good for the environment and good for your wallet. We’re working with utilities to help bring EnergyHub to homes across the U.S. and Canada. That way people more people just like you will be able to better understand and take control of how they’re using energy in their homes.