With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
View and change heating and cooling system settings
View and set the indoor temperature
View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
View 5-Day weather forecast
View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
Access multiple smart thermostats
Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Monitor your HVAC system's performance
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
À tout moment, vous pourrez :
- Consulter la température intérieure de votre logement
- Ajuster la température de chauffage pour plus de confort
- Adapter la programmation de votre chauffage à votre mode de vie
- Signaler vos absences pour éviter de chauffer inutilement
Les conditions nécessaires pour utiliser cette application :
- Être client gaz et/ou électricité GDF SUEZ DolceVita avec une offre DolceConfort
- Avoir l’équipement (thermostat, box et relais) du service Thermostat Connecté DolceVita installé à votre domicile
Recommandation particulière :
Pour profiter au mieux de l’application Thermostat Connecté DolceVita, nous vous recommandons d’utiliser une version d’Android 4.0 ou supérieure.
- The evohome system in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The single zone thermostat in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The European voice controlled thermostat
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app – and depending on the thermostat installed – users can:
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and edit the time period program
- Set one of the many system quick actions
- Turn the heating off
- View a 5-Day weather forecast
- Control multiple zones / thermostats
- Re-order and rename zones / thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- Access locations that other users share with them
- Turn on or off email notifications about the system's connectivity status
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
To learn more about each solution and their respective functionalities, download the app now and take the tour using the demo mode.
Key Features Include:
- Control Schlage Home Keypad Locks and other supported Z-Wave devices with an easy to use interface
- Set temporary codes for safe and easy guest access to your home
- Real time video camera streaming and recording
- Control, monitor and schedule your home's heating and cooling system from anywhere
The timer is also perfect for drivers who don't wish to pay for an actual professional timer / installation for their vehicle.
This app runs off and includes Adobe AIR which is only compatible with Android 2.3+
Any questions or issues feel free to leave your opinions below with your device and Android version; and I'll try to sort what I can but bare in mind I can't fix any issues with the AIR platform.
The timer will pause with the screen switched off. (I'm looking into it but it might be an AIR issue)
Widget now available for quick view of thermostats (*Paid users only).
Opt out of Energy Events!
Support for forcing thermostat to follow your schedules if EcoFactor has changed them (*Paid users only).
Usage and Savings reports are available for you to review.
FAQ section now available.
This application allows you to view and change your thermostat settings, set away/back modes, change HVAC/Fan modes, manage schedules, manage templates, change thermostat names, view last read time, and edit away times for EcoFactor/mPowered enabled thermostats.
You can view all of your EcoFactor/mPowered controlled thermostats by location, current temperature information, outside temperature, average indoor temperature, and average neighbor temperature (to see how your settings compare). Moving between thermostats is as easy as swiping left or right or clicking the tabs. You can change individual thermostat settings, set specific away settings, and disable away mode. Turning off your HVAC or Fan for individual thermostats is also supported.
Please do read the notes though to understand limitations of this application. Send any issues or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our EcoFactor Wrap Google+ community at https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/103094460973860670288.
★ View and choose from multiple locations.
★ View and change temperatures for all thermostats.
★ Temperatures displayed to two decimal places.
★ Quickly change HVAC and Fan modes.
★ Set Away/Back mode.
★ Edit away times when in Away mode.
★ Manage thermostat schedules
★ Manage schedule templates
★ Change thermostat name
★ View average indoor, neighbor, and outdoor temperatures.
★ View usage and savings reports.
★ Override any changes EcoFactor might make to your thermostat settings.
★ Opt out of Energy Events
★ Configurable Widget for quick view of thermostats
Please note the following:
1) Any updates to the EcoFactor web site will most probably break this application as it relies on the current web site to perform it's magic.
2) There is limited error checking currently as there is no documentation on what to expect as a response from the web site. Please be understanding when those situations occur and provide feedback to us at email@example.com so that we can investigate the issue and potentially provide a fix.
3) Current temperature is displayed to two decimal places so that you can understand why your heating/cooling is running even when it appears to be at temperature. This comes directly from the thermostat and is not an estimate.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT an official EcoFactor or NVEnergy mPowered application (nor are we affiliated in any way with EcoFactor or NVEnergy) and only reads information available from the EcoFactor web site and does not connect to your thermostats directly. If your thermostats show as disconnected or you suspect other issues, login to the actual EcoFactor web site to verify the application shows the same information or contact your energy company for assistance.
See which connected appliances are turned on or off in your home
Switch home occupancy modes (“At Home,” “Away,” and “Goodnight”)
Turn individual appliances on or off
With this app, an EnergyHub user can easily switch his or her home into any of the different occupancy modes (“At Home,” “Away,” and “Goodnight”). Just tap the mode you intend to switch into and within a few seconds connected appliances either turn on or off as you’ve set them up to do. If Wireless Thermostats are installed as part of the EnergyHub system, they’ll switch to the temperature that you’ve designated for that mode.
The app also allows you to turn individual appliances on and off to - giving you ultimate control over connected appliances in your home.
The EnergyHub system was designed with the simple premise that saving energy should be easy. It’s good for the environment and good for your wallet. We’re working with utilities to help bring EnergyHub to homes across the U.S. and Canada. That way people more people just like you will be able to better understand and take control of how they’re using energy in their homes.