Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
It allows you to control the temperature of your house from anywhere at anytime. Say goodbye to worrying about arriving home late, going on holiday, or leaving home without turning off or changing your thermostat programme.
momit Smart Thermostat learns from your habits and uses them to programme itself. Its sensors let it know when you are at home or if it is day or night time, thus helping you to save up to 20% off your home energy bill.
Its innovative design replaces buttons and wheels with a very intuitive touchscreen. Your home temperature can be displayed in 6 different formats, so you can choose the one that most suits the style of your home interior.
Thermostat, Smart, WiFi, efficiency, energy, control, design, comfort, innovation, technology, home automation, internet of things, savings, temperature, heat, heating, AC.
Foxglove Labs is dedicated to an ease-of-use, user-centric approach to their app design, and as such has created an app which alleviates the complexity normally associated with HVAC systems. This, in combination with such a robust thermostat, has created the simplest – yet most flexible – control point for your HVAC integration.
With this app, the end user can control an almost limitless number of thermostats anywhere in the home -- or anywhere in the world.
Heating, Air Conditioning, Fan modes, Zone Power, override programmed schedules...
- Did you forget to turn off the Air Conditioning when you went on vacation? Can’t remember? One click away.
- On your way home early from the office and want the house warm on your return? One click away.
Study after study has shown that mobile, interactive HVAC control is one of the most powerful ways we can reduce our individual carbon footprint, power consumption, and the monthly costs associated with both.
Foxglove Labs and Network Thermostat:
Take back control of your environment; anytime, anywhere.
This app will only work with Network Thermostat's Hardware: http://www.networkthermostat.com/thermostats_wifi.htm
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
- Better discoverability of the icon top right to find your thermostat schedule, Energy History, and more
- Redesigned from the ground up including full landscape-portrait modes and beautiful animated weather
- Nest Protect results of manual and self tests
- Messages and push notifications for Emergency Alarm, low battery levels, and more
- Button to call emergency services in the case of a smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) event
- "What to Do" instructions during a smoke and CO event
Best of all ENVi is Wi-Fi enabled, so you can access it via the web using your tablet, smart phone or computer. You get your own personalized secure web interface to make any changes you want, from anywhere you may be.
Skyport Comfort Control features include:
✔ Simple, easy to use control of the thermostat.
✔ Current weather and forecast is displayed for each location.
✔ Monitor energy use.
✔ Send personal texts directly to the thermostat’s display, such as: "I will be home at 6pm for dinner".
✔ Receive alerts when the space where the thermostat is located is too hot or cold.
✔ Turn on/off time period programming or vacation settings.
✔ Emails may be configured to go to your HVAC service provider when service is needed.
Compatible with Venstar ColorTouch thermostat models: T5800 & T6800.
With this app you can:
•Control the room temperature from anywhere
•Adjust the flame settings from anywhere
•Turn on and off times via the 7-day programmable timers in the app.
•Listen to the built-in wood fire sound effect
Note: This app will require the Intelligy Fireplace control.
Application supports the ZigBee, INSTEON, IP/WiFi, and X10 protocols, includes basic energy management, and is compatible with both Home Automation and Smart Energy networks.
Application allows direct device access and automated events based on time and device conditions. Set up simple or complex "what if" scenarios that make your devices do useful things at preset times or other conditions of your choice.
Requires a Gateway that implements the Smartenit ZBPServer API.
*** Total Connect™ 2.0 Subscription Service Required. ***
• Control Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from any remote location when using compatible Honeywell security system
• Easier, more intuitive security system control, with function icons that look and operate exactly like the ones on select Honeywell graphic touchscreen interfaces
• View up to six cameras at a time on your Android—a great way to keep an eye on your children, pets, property, business, employees and more
• Access up to 100 locations with one login—great for vacation home owners, franchise owners, real estate investors and more
• Effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras with a simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger
• A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis—providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
• Know if motion is detected in protected indoor or outdoor areas
• Know if valuable indoor or outdoor objects have been moved or disturbed
• Be alerted to floods, leaks and extreme temperature changes
• Toggle between security, home and building control functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Simply say, "set the temperature to seventy two degrees at seven fifteen AM on Monday morning" or just "raise the temperature" or "turn the temperature down by four degrees".
Your thermostat will now understand you, instead of needing to click through a complicated menu to make a change.
To purchase your radio thermostat go to this site to order one.
The ecobee android application allows you to control all your Smart Thermostats from anywhere at anytime. It looks and operates just like your ecobee Smart Thermostat at home. You can use this application to remotely adjust the thermostat's temperature, schedule or update a vacation event, change the system and/or fan operating settings and receive important alerts. Load the application and when prompted use your existing ecobee user name and password to log in.
ecobee's mission is to help you conserve energy, save money and reduce your environmental impact. Our green automation platform site at the convergence of energy conservation, green technology, the networked home and consumer electronics. Our Smart Thermostat simplifies energy conservation, making it easier to save on energy costs without sacrificing comfort.
More from developer
See which connected appliances are turned on or off in your home
Switch home occupancy modes (“At Home,” “Away,” and “Goodnight”)
Turn individual appliances on or off
With this app, an EnergyHub user can easily switch his or her home into any of the different occupancy modes (“At Home,” “Away,” and “Goodnight”). Just tap the mode you intend to switch into and within a few seconds connected appliances either turn on or off as you’ve set them up to do. If Wireless Thermostats are installed as part of the EnergyHub system, they’ll switch to the temperature that you’ve designated for that mode.
The app also allows you to turn individual appliances on and off to - giving you ultimate control over connected appliances in your home.
The EnergyHub system was designed with the simple premise that saving energy should be easy. It’s good for the environment and good for your wallet. We’re working with utilities to help bring EnergyHub to homes across the U.S. and Canada. That way people more people just like you will be able to better understand and take control of how they’re using energy in their homes.
Want to cool the house down before you get home on a hot day? Forgot to turn the heat down when you left for vacation? Use the app to remotely adjust your SolarCity Smart Thermostat.
Using less energy saves you money on your utility bills.
Bring home the convenience, comfort and savings that SolarCity’s Smart Thermostat delivers.
For more information or to order a SolarCity Smart Thermostat, visit www.solarcity.com/thermostat