This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
Please check out my other applications!
Changelog on website.
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
tags: silent, silence, time, schedule, sleep, sound, mute, volume, exception, place, ringer, alarm, vibrate, mode, automatic, automatically, interval, widget, setting
GREEN - vibrate and sound enabled
YELLOW - vibrate only
RED - no sound and vibrate
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane Widgets, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
You can continuously shoot without the shutter sound.
№ 1 is chosen in the acquisition of a certain number silence camera
Finally surpassed 10,000,000 downloads!
Acquisition № 1 Silent Camera at Google Play for some of Country
Surpassed 12 million downloads!
Top Apps by Monthly Downloads Excluding Games in Japan
Google Play July 2013 Ranking #8
★Scene can be used
- Photos of children and pets.
- Party camera.
- Shooting sports
【The main features】
☆Continuous shooting ON / OFF . This will continue shooting until you TAP Again.
☆Auto focus switching.
* Blue is On, red is Off.
When you tap the camera button, it taks pictures after auto-focus .
If you want to take pictures in easy, you use with auto-focus function.
Function Off, When you tap the camera button, it taks pictures without auto-focus .
You can shoot faster than with auto-focus.
If you do not want to miss good shooting chance, use this function.
☆Auto focus by tapping the screen
└ You can adjust the speed of continuous shooting.
└ after continuous shooting, you can choose to save the image.
Note: Much as we'd like to it's almost impossible to build an app that supports all android phones. But with your help, we'll try. Please help us make this app better by sending bug reports to SilentCamera.email@example.com Don't forget to include your phone model and your Android OS.We might ask you additinal question to slove bug and uapdate.
Thank you so much!
After specific time volume level is switched to previous value.
"Silent Mobile" is very useful during meetings, night sleep and other situations.
You just set how long your mobile will be muted. You doesn’t need to take care about increasing volume – it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value.
Whenever you need temporary mute your ringer you will find it useful.
Silent Mobile application makes your mobile quiet for incoming calls and notifications.
- temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
HOW TO USE:
There is a window where you set how long mobile should be silent. Then press "Mute" to switch your mobile to silent mode for incoming calls and notifications. Now you can exit from application.
The volume level will be restored to initial value after specific time. You can find more details in notification task bar.
There is "Cancel" button which immediately restore an initial volume level.
There are two options at this moment:
- “Vibration” – it on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Silent Mobile.
- “Show notification” – on/off showing additional information in a notification bar.
This application require internet access to show advertises.
The app. can't be installed on SD card, because it doesn't resotre volume if card is unmonted.
For more features(vibrate, speakerphone, wifi and more), options and customizability checkout Flip 'n Shake.
Hit "View more applications" below.
This free app is ad supported. This is one way to support our development efforts and keep this and other apps free. If you prefer an ad free version look for the QuietTime Pro version.
PERMISSIONS: Internet access for ads
Email for questions, requests or bugs.
keywords: ring volume, silence, quiet, , turn off silent mode, silencer,ringer restore, sound, unsilence phone, ringer, silent restore, sleep timer, timer, snooze, silent mute, auto-restore, ringer
Silent Boot mutes your phone on shutdown to keep it silent on boot and restores previous volume settings after startup is complete.
Please note: This workaround does not apply to all phones.
Download test builds from goo.gl/NVBfE and provide feedback to make Silent Boot better!
Silence your phone as you like.
Finally an android mobile app that makes your smart phone smarter. Much better and smarter way of "Do not Disturb" on iOS. Silencify lets you create smart rules that silences your phone.
- No more disturbance while you sleep (Be it night or day ). Set schedules to do it automatically.
- No more hastily reaching for ringing phone in pocket/purse during meetings/events. Add keywords integrated with device calendar
- No embarrassing rings when you are at movie/doctors office.
- Whitelist/Blacklist numbers
Following are the features Silencify has and all for cost of $0.00 ( *FREE* ).
1. Silence / Quiet / Vibrate phone according to set schedule.
2. Silence phone for a particular meeting Integrated with device calendar.
3. Quick Widget to Un-Silence the phone when phone is manually set to silence.
4. "Always Accept" (Whitelist) list of contacts/phone numbers to ring the phone even when its in silence.
5. "Always Reject" (Blacklist) list of contacts/phone numbers to always silence the phone from those numbers.
6. SMS Missed calls during scheduled silence
7. Airplane Mode - Saves a lot of battery when in scheduled silence.
8. Turn off Sync when scheduled silence is on - Improves Battery Life.
9. Turn off Bluetooth when scheduled silence is on - Improves Battery Life.
10. Turn off Wi-Fi when scheduled silence is on.
11. Switch in preferences for "Master Silence".
12. Switch in preferences to immediately silence device.
13. Emergency call ringing feature.
14. Backup of application data.
There are may apps out there that have a subset of features Silencify offers, and that too as paid version. Silencify gets you everything for FREE.
For more details/updates visit: http://silencify.onbile.com/
Please update app before and mail me before posting reviews, this helps both of us. I don't own every Android device out there, so there's no way I can possibly test all features myself. Help/Feedback from you is way to improve this great free app.
Keywords: Silent , Silence , Sush , Volume , Vibrate , Bluetooth , Sync , Data , Wi-Fi
Unlike other apps, Silent Scheduler allows you to set a different start and end time for each day and automatically silences your phone based on your weekly schedule (UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SCHEDULES). Silent Scheduler also includes an ON/OFF WIDGET.
You can create event schedules which can be saved (for example: save a schedule for the whole week when you are working, and save another schedule for when you are on holiday).
Includes On/Off widget for Silent Mode which you need to add to your home screen.
Supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska, عربي
NOTE: If you wish to add exceptions to let important callers through when on silent, or to block unknown or unwanted callers, then download Advanced Silent Mode by Matrix Mobile Applications.
Please contact our team if you have any problems/suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: silent scheduler, silent mode, automatic silent, silent widget, scheduler, event, event schedule, silent call, silent text, quiet call, silent, quiet, ringer, duration, widget, unlimited schedules, advanced silent mode.
More from developer
** To previous users: our deepest apologies, but due to changes in code with this update, your events from the paid version of Silence will be lost. On the bright side, this is a great opportunity to integrate them with Google Calendar* instead! **
Silence allows you to toggle your sound and system settings automatically over scheduled intervals.
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
Note: Please be careful when using Slap; don't actually hit anyone in the head and make sure you have a firm grip on your phone while swinging it!
The "camera" permissions are needed to flash the LED light when slapping, and the "draw over other apps" permission is required for a short tutorial we display when first opening Slap (we need this even to draw over our own app!).
If you wish to support our work, you can donate to us from the "About" page!