The Wild Romania application aims to keep you permanently connected to nature and to help you better understand the importance of biodiversity in our country.
With the application you can:
- Discover the nature of Romania structured by regions: Carpathian Mountains, virgin forests, Danube and Delta, Black Sea or biogeographical regions;
- Follow the nature calendar, where you will find the most interesting natural events, such as: the rooster's rooster, the spring or autumn migration, the flowering periods of certain flower species, the roar of the deer and much more;
- Create an account in which to save lists of areas you want to see and where you can add natural events to your personal calendar;
- You learn about the national and natural parks of Romania, but also about other protected natural areas;
- Follow our tips and recommendations about areas and routes;
- Admire spectacular photos with landscapes, fauna or flora, made by members of Forona (Organization of Nature Photographers in Romania).
With the help of our application, the nature of Romania has never been more accessible and easier to understand.