Samsung users - if you have the talking issue - please go to Settings -> Advanced -> Talkback fix and disable the talkbacks.
Popup Notifications Features ..
1) Displays the notifications from all apps as a Popup on Lockscreen as well as when not on the Lockscreen.
2) Launch the app right from the notification screen by Right swipe on it.
3) Dismiss any notification by left swiping on it.
4) Dismiss all notifications by clicking on Dismiss All button.
5) Mute the notifications for any or all apps by long pressing on the notifications.
6) Display detailed notifications. Each message from all apps will be displayed separately.
7) Contact pictures on Notifications where available.
8) Collapsed Notifications. Shows the latest notification for each app with the counter to tell the number of unread notifications.
9) Option to Turn on the screen when new notification arrives.
10) Option to see these notifications only when phone is locked.
11) Background colour of the notification screen can be customized.
12) Text colour of the notifications can be customized.
13) Option to show these notifications on a small window or on the Full screen.
14) Chose the apps for which you want to see notifications.
15) Chose the Blocked apps. Notifications will not appear when these Blocked apps are running (Eg Youtube).
16) Mute selected or all apps for 15 mins/30 mins/1 hour/4 hours/8 hours/ For ever.
17) Sleep hours. Notifications will be turned off during sleep hours.
Regarding the warning message saying that this app collects my passwords and credit card numbers, This is just a default warning from Android for all the Apps that uses Accessibility Service. This app does not collect any information like this at all.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to help with translation into other languages.
Those who would like to get the latest updates first and test it for us, go to the link : https://plus.google.com/communities/107956570310852053886.
Follow us on below links to get latest updates :
Popup blockers can help you keep popups you find annoying or dangerous from invading your computer system. However, they also block popups that you may want or need to use. Because of this, it is necessary to know how to disable popup blockers. There are dozens of popular popup blockers in use by the online population, but most popup blockers are built into the browser you're using. These browser settings are all a bit different from one another, so find the browser you're looking for and keep reading.
This Block all Popups Tips guide you how to Block all Popups, tips Block all Popups, and more!. You can learn how at here.
With this amazing DarkCalc you have 2 fully customizable calculators in 1 small package.
One simple Calculator with basic and scientific functions and one floating-popup-onscreen calculator for calculating while you are viewing other programs.
Move it anywhere from everywhere, not only from the top.
Resize it from corner or with pinch to zoom gesture.
Maximize it, minimize, hide, close and many more!
Open as many popup DarkCalc as you like!
Enjoy true desktop multitasking experience with DarkCalc and never switch between calculator and other programs again.
Also you have the ability to customize your DarkCalc as you like!
★★ALL FOR FREE AND WITHOUT ADS!★★
✓1.Normal-fixed and floating support
✓2.Minimize/Maximize/Close support for popup DarkCalc
✓3.Move (from everywhere to anywhere, even outside from screen) support for popup DarkCalc
✓4.Resize (not only from cornet but with pinch to zoom gesture also) support for popup DarkCalc
✓5.Hide and Restore support for popup DarkCalc
✓6.Cut, Copy, Paste support for both calculators
✓7.Multiple for popup DarkCalc calculators support
✓8.Change background color for popup
✓9.Change background transparency for popup
✓10.Enable/Disable button vibration for both calculators
✓11.Change button vibration duration for both calculators
✓12.Basic and Scientific panels in both calculators
✓13.Optional History view and delete support for normal calculator.
✓14.Supporting switch between radians and degrees for cos, sin, tan for both calculators.
✓15.Ability to create shortcut for popup DarkCalc for easy access from everywhere
Available in English and Greek Language for the moment.
SPECIAL THANKS TO MARK WEI(pingpongboss) FOR THE AMAZING StandOut LIBRARY!!!!
TOP 1 FREE APPLICATION IN FIRST RELEASED DAY
-Popup`s Darkcalc buttons have no text in JellyBean-4.1+
(FIXED IN VERSION 1.3).
-For Pollfish surveys (for supporting development)
We are working on it.
- a large set of filters.
- 4 modes for analyzing triggered filters.
- possibility to check the filters writing test SMS (without sending).
- export filters to a file.
- suspicious SMS popup.
- led light flashing when SMS was blocked or showing suspicious SMS popup.
- allow / block the sender, supported phone numbers, numbers range, contacts and all contacts at once.
- allow / block content word.
- allow / block time of receiving SMS.
- detecting similar letters from different languages, this trick used to bypass content word filtering.
- detecting URLs in the text.
- detecting phone number in text.
- check that the sender was a phone number instead of text.
Q: How to delete the filter group?
A: Long press on the group will open menu, it has a point "delete".
Q: How to allow messages only from contacts?
A: Add filter "All contacts" to "Allow sender" group, then the messages not from contacts will be marked as suspicious, by default for this messages showing popup dialog is displayed, to block all suspecious SMS go to the settings: "Menu->Preferences->Suspicious SMS" and choose "Block".
Q: Why do we need "Extended blocks"?
A: These filters exhibit signs of spam in text, it may be a phone number or a link to a website.
Q: How to block only certain messages from one phone number?
A: Blocking messages configured by using a filters list and the analysis mode. To block only certain messages select the analysis mode with a higher level of filtration than default, it setup in the "Menu->Preferences->Analysing mode", enough to set mode "For most triggered". Next add the phone number or contact to the "Allow sender" group and words to describing the spam message to "Block content word". More information about analysis modes see in "Menu->About".
This application creates small notification icon next to the system clock.
It's allow you to run the popup manager from any application to easily Jump between apps and kill apps.
Stop popup manager bug (crash)
Add application shortcut bug
Resolution optimized for all android devices
* Dialog style improved
* title position fixed
* Shortcut butoon fixed
* Layout structure fixed
* New useful module - Applications Shortcuts
* Open applications bug fixed (somtimes crashed)
* Forward task kill improved
* Horizontal layout fixed
*NEW: Improved support for when Hangouts is set as your SMS app (it does not work with regular Hangouts messages)
SMS Popup provides a convenient popup dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
NOTE: SMS Popup does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications and use SMS Popup's notifications instead. Please see FAQ for more information.
Full feature list:
-convenient popup window on incoming message
-quickly reply, delete or close the message
-built-in "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from popup window
-have your messages read to you using text-to-speech
-reply to messages using the system voice recognition
-customize notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon
-also customize notifications for individual contacts
-setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
-optional privacy mode to hide sender name and message contents